2. Life is water dancing to the tune of solids, Let the melody continue forever …..
3. Uses of Water
4. Uses of Water Health & Sanitation
5. Basic Necessity Uses of Water
6. Uses of Water Food And Fodder
7. Effects of Shortage of Water
9. Effects of Shortage of Water
10. Transformation From Greenery to Desert
12. We waste, they suffer
13. Tips to Save Water
14. Tips to Save Water Turn off the tap while cleaning your teeth, shaving or washing your face. This can help to save 9 liters a minute. Having a short shower rather than a bath could save up to 400 liters per week.
15. Use a sponge and a bucket of water to clean your car or if you use the hose, ensure you use a shut off nozzle so the water is not constantly running. Tips to Save Water
16. Tips to Save Water Only use the washing machine and dishwasher when you put on a full load. It saves both water and energy. Use a broom and bucket of water for washing down the patio rather than a steady flow of water from the hose.
18. How can we Contribute ?
20. If they can contribute, Why not we? Presented by- <ul><li>Shubham Chaudhari </li></ul><ul><li>Shreyash Basarge </li></ul>Step by Step High School