1. Session 7 Training and DevelopmentIons Consulting: The MP^2 Training Program Dr. Malay Biswas Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
3. Mentor Protégé OrganizationMentorship Program Architecture
4. Remove Mandatory ClauseVoluntary but hierarchical relationship between mentor and protégé
5. Use Supporters of the Program Use the beneficiary of the program to play viral.Use mentors, supportive of MP^2 training program to highlightswhat works, how did they get result: Experience sharing platform (Share-points/ Company Magazines)
6. Mentorship is an art: Encourage practitioners to use sharpen their skillBy inviting them into a mentorship training session, for example Sharing what worked and what did not work Empowering, energizing and encouraging mentors
7. Dividend for Mentors:Remove fear from the heart and mind of the mentors that they could be replaced continuously by relatively less experienced personnel. Bring back HOPE for them into the system. Special care for the mentors (participants and non- participants inmentorship program) and chart out their future role in the company. Give them back their sense of safety.The program is not vocal about the derivative benefits, which could be accrued by participation in the mentorship program. Embedding dividend architecture for Mentors. (Placing it in Balanced Scorecard)Assurance, acknowledgement and recognition of volunteering mentors for their critical role
8. Program Architecture•Exit Route: Coming out of dysfunctional dynamics of the mentorprotégé relationship.•Normative Architecture with Adequate Flexibility: Sampleskeleton modalities of relationship: Participants in mentoringprogram i.e. mentor and protégé will have flexibility to enrichand garnish the relationship with all possible human colours: joy,fun, learning, success, achievement etc.•Float tentative Program Architecture for suggestion,contribution, enrichment and alteration from all.
9. Marketing the ProgramInternal Marketing: Speaking the language of the marketers to different stakeholders, mentor, protégé and organization.
10. RecruitmentRe-emphasis of recruitment of experienced employees. Non Negotiable. Practice of recruitment of fresher / relatively less experienced employees in place of experienced employee is to be publicly discouraged, assured by TMT.
11. High Turnover Symptom of many problems Devoid of WE feeling.Handling post lay-off scenario. Repairing human relational architecture.
12. Jan 19, 2012 Assignment Support 1What is common among these items ? Keiretsus and Zaibatsu Chaebols Grupos Economicos Hongs Guanxiqiye Oligarchs Qiye Jituan