* y = mx+b* y = -482,118x+13,622,877* f(x) = -482,118x+13,622,877* f(x+h)-f(x)* -482,118(x+h)+13,662,877-(-482,118x+13,662,877) 482,118x+(- 482,118h)+13,662,877+482,118x-13,662,877/h* -482,118h/h* -482,118 = Profit Loss of Car Sale *
* Release of the Excel.** The subcompact car was an instant hit with its fairly small price tag accounting for most of its popularity. The Excel was such a hit that it sold * in over 100,00 units in the first seven months.* The Excel was nominated as "Best Product #10" by Fortune magazine largely because of its affordability.
* Resorting to their own technology in * 1988.* The Sonata was their first born, a mid-seize car that marked the beginning of a new era.* Despite the steps the company had taken into building a strong brand image, the reputation Hyundai had previously collected was lost because of poor quality and reliability complaints. * Hyundai chose to invest heavily in new product designs and improvements in overall quality and reliability. * In 1998, Hyundai also purchased Kia, another Korean automaker, to expand its business and economies of scale.
* (1998) Hyundai began to overhaul its * image in an attempt to establish itself as a world-class brand.* Chung Ju Yung transferred leadership of Hyundai Motor to his son, Chung Mong Koo* (1999) Hyundais parent company, Hyundai Motor Group, invested heavily in the quality, design, manufacturing, and long-term research of its vehicles.* It added a 10-year or 100,000-mile (160,000 km) warranty to cars sold in the United States and launched an aggressive marketing campaign.* Since few companies could top that, Hyundai quickly earned a spot in the worlds top 10 car manufacturers.
* It all started to pay off by the start * of the new millennium.* (2000) the company established a strategic alliance with Daimler Chrysler and severed its partnership with the Hyundai Group* (2001) The Daimler-Hyudai Truck Corporation was formed.* The 2001 Elantra in particular showing massive improvements in overall quality, reliability and performance.* Other models followed suit and the desirability of Hyundai cars increased sharply.* (2002) Hyundai has also been one of the worldwide official sponsors of the FIFA World Cup
* Hyundai & Kia is going to mileage * woes and sales went down because the US consumers try to avoid buying their Korean-made cars.* They avoid it since Hyundai and Kia overstated their fuel economy and mislead their customers into buying the false mileage claim on a car. This make the company felt embarrassed and ruin the reputation.