• Vignesh K.R.• 3rd year cse at AMRITA (NAMASHIVA”YEAH” !!)• Likes cricket,basketball,movies…..etcetc• My second cqc quiz
Lets do this !!!m/(-_-)m/
• SVC• 6 slides• Points: 4*no slides remaining
• GOOGLE APRIL FOOL HOAXES !!!!
Infy pounce 15/-10 on pounce+10 on bounce no matter whether direct or pass
1.First Indian video to use a green screen technology ???
2.X, a Harvard graduate, he joined the golden state warriors wherehe was seldom allowed to play and then was assigned to the d-league.He was waived by the golden state warriors and then picked bythe new york Knicks but still played mainly in the d-league.Then injuries to the Star players saw X get a chance to play in themain lineup…..X capitalized on the chance and surprised everyone by leading the Knicks to a winning streakOn February 14, with less than a second remaining, Xscored agame-winning three-pointer against the Toronto Raptors.The basket so amazed the Lakers, watching on TV, that veteran player Y(who recently was rechristened) ran by reporters shouting“ Z ! Z !" and waving his hands above his head.
X-Jeremy linY-metta world peace formerly known as Ronald artest Z- linsanity !!
3.In the harry potter series, we come to know of four unregistered animagi….Harry comes to know that his father, Sirius and Peter Pettigrew were among them….Who is the fourth ???
4.What famous procedure present in many popularmovies originated in 1929from the film Woman On The Moon?
The count down sequence
5.• What would you be if you were attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis?
6.In Hinduism, X is also considered an Avatar of Vishnu.He is worshipped as the God of knowledge and wisdom,with a human body and a horses head, brilliant white in color,with white garments and seated on a white lotus.Symbolically, the story represents the triumph of pureknowledge, guided by the hand of God,overthe demonicforces of passion and darkness.Xis a very important deityin the Vaishnava tradition. His blessings are sought whenbeginning study of both sacred and secular subjects.Specialworship is conducted on the day of the full moon in August and on Mahanavami, the ninth day of the Navaratri festival.
7.Which is the only city to have a high court whichhas jurisdiction over 7 Indian states ????
• The edge inscription on this coin reads Visionärzwischen Null und Eins which means "Visionary between Zero and One".• Coin commemorating whose memory?
10.• Logo of ???• Name as well pls…
• Modern spin
11.• Murphy’s Law states ‘Anything that can go wrong, will’.• Finagle’s Law of Dynamic Negatives is a famous corollary to Murphy’s Law, and is said to extend in some way the suffering caused to a person by Murphy’s Law.• What exactly does Finagle’s Law say, or add to Murphy’s Law?
• At the worst possible time/moment
12.• There is a particular incident referred to in a scene of ‘A Beautiful Mind’.• Natalie Lennon of Princetons public relations department allows as the _______ is strictly a "Hollywood creation. Its not done here. As far as we know, its never happened here."• What incident is she talking about?
• The scene where all the professors at Princeton offer their pens to John Nash as an honour for his being nominated for the Nobel Prize.
Infy pounceCounter clockwiseSame rules for pounceand bounce as the roundbefore
• Cat’s Schrodinger !!! :P• cause its from the cat’s vantage point (see pic again)
14.• Put sutney(funda) !!!:P
• Underarm delivery
• Boney M- Rasputin
18. Ques on next slide• Again put sutney !!
• Age of empires-priest conversion
19.• What special about this pacman game ??
This Pac-Man style videogame was launched byGreenpeace to protest against the Tata plant atDhamra, Odisha because of the place was thenesting place of olive ridley turtles
20.• Connect all the pics in the two forthcoming slides
Kamal hasan remakes in tamil• Drookhal- kurudhipunal• She devil – sathileelavathi• 9 to 5 – magalirmattum• What about bob – tenali• Mrs.doubtfire - avvaishanmugi
21. In honor of ???
• Achilles – famous for Achilles heel
22.• Connect all the pics in the next 3 slides
• Rashomon effect• The Rashomon effect is the effect of the subjectivity of perception on recollection, by which observers of an event are able to produce substantially different but equally plausible accounts of it.• It is named for Akira Kurosawas film Rashomon, in which a crime witnessed by four individuals is described in four mutually contradictory ways
23.• In football, what is said to be a “perfect” hat trick ????
• Hat trick of goals scored by left foot, right foot and the head.
• In the upcoming Rajinistarrer KochadaiyanWho is the synthespianin the film???
• Written round• Id the films by their lego representations• 10 films• Points: 3*teams answered wrong
• Clockwork orange• Inglorious basterds• Indiana jones and raiders of the lost ark• Silence of the lambs• Psycho• Inception• Tron legacy• Reservoir dogs• The exorcist• Raging bull
LVC• Finite but not all in the list are included• Points : (3*no of slides remaining+1)• 16 slides