• What is blanked out in the following pic ???(all blanks are the same…)
• Why this kolaveri !!! ( WTK !!! )
2.• What is the innovation of the guy(seen in the pic) put to function here ???
• Pranav mistry using The Mouseless• Mouseless is an invisible computer mouse that provides the familiarity of interaction of a physical mouse without actually needing a real hardware mouse
3.In memory of ????
4.• X are a system of financial incentives designed to keep an employee from leaving the company. These can include employee stock options ,contractual obligations to give back lucrative bonuses or other compensations .• X are a response by the companies in industries where it is common for highly paid employees to frequently move from one firm to another, often before the company feels that it has earned a return on the investment in the employee.• More broadly, the term can also refer to any kind of situation in which a generous salary is used to keep an important employee from looking for a more desirable but less certain position.• X?
• Golden handcuffs
5.• This phrase was originally in usage by highway robbers in England while stopping their victims on the road and commanding them to hand over their valuables ”_____ ____ _________ ,your money or your life” .• The phrase has evolved and is used in a different meaning and now predominantly in cricket commentary. what is the phrase ???
• Stand and deliver
• Rubik 360
8.• X is a 1997 Iranian film written and directed by Majid Majidi. It was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film in 1998.• It deals with a brother and sister and their adventures over a lost pair of shoes.• X premiered in February 1997 at the Teheran Fajr Film Festival and was awarded several national film awards. It opened in the US on 22 January 1999, with a total US box office total of $930,000.• Critical response to the film was very positive. Some critics compared it to Vittorio de Sicas 1948 Bicycle Thieves.• Bumm Bumm Bole, a 2010 Hindi film by Priyadarshan, and starring Darsheel Safary, is entirely based on X.
9.• What do these numbers correspond to? 256, 271, 323, 342, 362, 406, 483, 512
• The frequencies of the 7 swarasSa, Re, Ga, Ma, Pa, Dha, Ni, Sa.
10.• X is an American science fiction dramatic television series. The series picks up six months into a world devastated by an alien invasion. Tom Mason, a former Boston University history professor, becomes the second-in-command of the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment, a group of civilians and fighters fleeing post-apocalyptic Boston.
11.Gunters chain is a measuring device used for land survey. It was designed and introduced in 1620 by English clergyman and mathematician Edmund Gunter long before the development of more sophisticated equipment to accurately survey land plots.Today, the Gunter Chains most famous legacy is that it gave us the accurate length of X.
• The length of the cricket pitch
12. • Mythological fairy or mischievous nature sprite. A generalised personification of land spirits. • Character in A Midsummer Nights Dream. • Term in hockey.
• The Golden Bagel Award: given to the player who wins the most number of 6-0 sets in the tennis season
14.• The origins of the term ____ ______ are disputed but some have observed that buyers and sellers in this place may be as active as _____, or that the original people and goods were infested.• The original ____ ______ may be in Saint- Ouen, Seine-Saint-Denis, in the northern suburbs of Paris. It is a large, long-established outdoor bazaar, one of four in Paris.• From the late 17th century, the makeshift open-air bazaar in the town of Saint-Ouen began as temporary stalls and benches among the fields and market gardens where ragpickers exchanged their findings for a small sum.
• Flea market
15.• The 1967 24 Hours of Le Mans was the 35th Grand Prix of Endurance, and took place on June 10 and 11, 1967. The surprise winners were Americans A. J. Foyt and Dan Gurney, racing for Shelby-American Inc. in a Ford GT40 Mk. IV, powered by a Ford 7.0L V8 engine.• After the race Gurney did something that continues to this day. What?
He started the practice of spraying champagne on the podium
16.• X is a minor goddess, and the wife of Y. She was originally a nymph but became immortal after marrying Y. In some versions, she is one of the many divine mothers of Karthikeya and in some as a Daughter of Daksha.• X when translated primarily means “hail” and and in some as “so be it”• X now also colloquially refers to “squandered” money or opportunities
17.• X is a special visual effect of a digitally enhanced simulation of variable-speed photography used in films, broadcast advertisements, and video games.• It is characterized by its extreme transformation of time and space .This is almost impossible with conventional slow-mo, as the physical camera would have to move impossibly fast• the concept implies that only a "virtual camera", within the confines of a computer-generated environment such as a virtual world, would be capable of "filming" X types of moments.• Technical and historical variations of this effect have been referred to as time slicing, view morphing, slow- mo and virtual cinematography.
18.The first reported use of the word X was in 1982 by an engineerat the computer software company Microsoft. Ann Winblad,who was president of Open Systems Accounting Software,wanted to know if Microsoft planned to stop developing itsXenix operating system since some of Open Systems productsdepended on it. She went to Microsofts offices, and asked twosoftware engineers there, John Ulett and Mark Ursino, whoconfirmed that development of Xenix had stopped. "One ofthem told me, basically, its X," she later said.Today, X is a term in the computer industry that describes aproduct, typically computer hardware or software that isannounced to the general public but is never actually releasednor officially cancelled. What is X?
Atchan, the Sony boy
20.Connect this pic with the next:
• Salt and pepper !!• Salt and pepper noise and salt and pepper hair style !!!
21.• Which comic character would you associate with Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Attila the Hun, Philip II of Macedon, Alexander the Great, Ivan the Terrible, Vlad the Impaler,Hannibal, Genghis Khan, and Grigori Rasputin?• Additionally, Sun Tzu might have also been associated with this character, but events in the story involving the character prevented this
Serpentor of the Cobra faction in G.I. Joe Comics
• Poster girls in Andy Dufrense’s cell in Shawshank redemption
23.• X was invented by Omar Syed, an Indian American computer engineer trained in artificial intelligence. Syed was inspired by ______ _______s defeat at the hands of the computer @@@@ to design a new derived form of the game which could be played with the standard rules, would be difficult for computers to play well, but would have rules simple enough for his then four- year-old son to understand. In 2002 Syed published the rules for X and announced a $10,000 prize, available annually until 2020, for the first computer program able to defeat each of three top-ranked human players in a three game series
• X- Arimaa• ____ -Gary kasparov• @@@@- deep blue
• Bobby Fischer Against the World is the first documentary feature to explore the life of the late chess Grandmaster and 11th World Champion Bobby Fischer from USA. It incorporates interviews with chess players Anthony Saidy, Larry Evans, Sam Sloan, Susan Polgar, Garry Kasparov, Asa Hoffmann, Friðrik Ólafsson and others. It includes never- before-seen footage from the World Chess Championship 1972.
A-O• A is located at 11*N and 77*E. A is known as “B" due to its extensive textile industries which are fed by surrounding cotton fields.• C ,an Englishman set up the first textile mills in the area but more profoundly known for his setting up of an english medium school D.
• A was also the hub of movies productions in 1920s. The two major cinema studios were E and F.• E was set up by B. Rangaswamy Naidu, R. K. Ramakrishnan Chettiar (brother of Indias first Finance Minister G ), H , and another new movie director Sriramulu Naidu
• H constructed the first theatre in south india in A called I.• sriramulu naidu left E to start a new production studio F in 1945.this studio was famous nation wide providing box office hit films such as malaikallan starring J and azaad starring K.
• A saw the rise of an engineer/industrialist in the form of L who was referred as “the M of India”.• He started his transport business called N which became the most efficient fleet of public transport vehicles in the country at the time. he is also started the first engineering college O in A
A-CoimbatoreB-manchester of south IndiaC-Robert StanesD-Stanes schoolE- CentralF- PakshirajaG-R.K.Shanmugam ChettyH-Saamikannu VincentI-Delite theatreJ-M.G.RK-Dileep KumarL-G.D.NaiduM-EdisonN-UMS(universal motor service)O-Government college of technology