Developing a successful second screen app requires a deep understanding of how people watch TV. We’re telling you, this is not an easy task!
It entails examining viewers’ needs before, during and after the broadcast in order to deliver a TV companion that meets users’ expectations so smoothly that it will simply feel natural. This is the challenge operators and content service providers’ face in developing a complete living room experience for their subscribers.
So the question is how do you cope with this challenge and keep users and viewers engaged with your service offering?
Join Haggai Barel; VO’s Deputy CEO to learn about the practices used to achieve this goal.
A number of topics will be covered including:
1. Here is the data, now what’s your story?
2. Persocialization (personal-social)
3. The curse of endless possibilities
4. For every good way there are 100 wrong ones
5. Give me memorable experiences, surprise me