Role of chemistry in every day life

622 views
486 views

Published on

Published in: Education
0 Comments
3 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
622
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
31
Comments
0
Likes
3
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Role of chemistry in every day life

  1. 1. Role of chemistry in every day life By: vaseem taj.s 2nd year bio tech
  2. 2. CONTENTS chemistry in food chemistry in medicine chemistry in diseases chemistry in daily activity
  3. 3. Chemistry is a branch of science that deals with the substances made of atom we use cosmetics which are made up of chemicals we draw using colors which are made of chemicals in our life we use chemicals in every second of our life chemical relates to chemistry thus it plays an important role in our daily life
  4. 4. . Roughly 96 percent of the mass of the human body is made up of just four elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen, with a lot of that in the form of water. The remaining 4 percent is a sparse sampling of the periodic table of elements
  5. 5. These nutrients perform various functions, including the building of bones and cell structures, regulating the body's pH, carrying charge, and driving chemical reactions
  6. 6. Your body is made up of chemical compounds, which are combinations of elements. While you probably know your body is mostly water, which is hydrogen and oxygen, can you name the other elements that make you... you?
  7. 7. Chemistry is important to medicine because it helps in finding the cure to most diseases. Understanding chemistry also helps us to understand how vitamins, supplements and drugs can help or harm you. Chemical reactions occur when you breathe, eat or even sleep.
  8. 8. • Chemistry is used to explore and to describe how a disease arises and the symptoms it gives rise to. Chemical approaches in this research is becoming more important, and other disciplines often emphasize this by stating that their studies are perfomed on a chemical level, often called "at a molecular level
  9. 9. I AMTHANKFULL TO CORRESPONENT WHO GAVE ME THIS OPPURTUNITY AND ALSO FOR PRASAD SIR AND NALINI MAM WHO ENCOURAGED AND ME TO DO THIS PROJECT. MY SPECIAL THANKS WHO HELPED ME LOT AND FOR AUDIENCE FOR PATIENCE LISTINING
  10. 10. THANK YOU

×