3. EXCURSION TO STRAY ANIMAL S REHABILITATION CENTER
4. We have organized an excursion to stray animals rehabilitation center with our teachers and students.
5. Our students are making observations in the shelter.
6. Mother dogs with their babies .
7. Students were informed about caring and breeding of mother animals with babies.
8. Our students are making observations of the animal life.
9. WALKING AREA OF THE FEMALE DOGS
16. Newly accepted female dogs
17. The treatment section of the animals having contagious diseases
18. The press was informed about our endeavors and our excursion took place in the local press.
19. T he process of preparing bird sheltering houses i n our schoolyard .
20. One of the disadvantages of urbanization is the vanishing of the habitat where the animals live. Therefore, we tried to generate bird shelters on trees in our schoolyard and we supplied food for them periodically.
21. Bird houses w ere provided to hang them on trees . .
22. The bird houses are painted to make them seem natural.
27. The traps which protect trees from harmful insects are provided.
28. The bird houses made ready to be hanged on trees.
29. The bird houses are hanged on the appropriate trees in our school garden.
35. The applications of winter caring of the trees and the saplings which exist in our schoolyard were taught to students. Students and the teachers took care of them all together regularly.
55. At the end of all our laboring, this is last scene from our school garden.
56. We visited the Mayor of BOLU with our students and we requested for some support for arranging our schoolyard.
57. . PLANT RAISING
58. We have provided the seeds .
59. The students are pouring some water on the bean, green lentil, corn and chick pea seeds in order to keep them damp .
60. Watering our seeds.
61. The seeds were left in the sun for germination.
62. Corn seeds Chick pea seeds Bean seeds Green lentil seeds