2. The water in Aytos In hydrographic attitude Aytosregion is divided between a river valley of Luda Kamchia andsome small rivers which run into The Black sea.
3. Aytoska river The biggest river,which runs through the Aytos field, is Aytoska river. It takes its sources from the southslopes of the SmallAytoska mountain near to Toploitca village. TheAytoska river flowsinto The Burgaskolake. It is long 48
4. Our Dam
5. DRINK WATER The Aytos area is rich of water sources. Aytos has a lot of drink water. In 1829 Georg Enhelom has counted 25 fountains with excellent water.
6. The fountain in front of the church
7. The fountain Ludgata
8. The town fountains
9. Fountains near Aytos
10. By The Journalism clubHristo Botev General Secondary School Aytos
11. Thanks for your attention This project has been funded with support from theEuropean Commission.This presentation reflects the views only of theauthor, and the Commission cannot be heldresponsible for any use which may be made of theinformation contained therein.