2. Here’s a simple video to show just how ShoeDazzle works. The Business Model
3. Copy-cat competition (Sole Society, JustFab) Other popular shoe websites (Zappos.com) Stay on the cutting edge of the competition to stay on top of monthly-shoe-club pyramid Using innovative marketing strategies to gain more customers and keep customers coming back
4. A set of incentives for new and loyal customers. Two-year deal, every sixth pair free Each friend referral=free pair of shoes
5. YouTube video starring founder Kim Kardashian, announcing deals. Create hype on each social media outlet to gain momentum before video release. For S.M. outlet we will create ads to click for each of the deals, respectively.
6. Adwords that pop up every time women’s shoes (or like terms) are Googled, advertising each of the deals. These will be the same ads that show up on the social media outlets.
7. Text messages to loyal customers with links to the deals ShoeDazzle app for smart phones, tracking friend referrals through contacts
8. Number of : new two-year contracts new referrals click-throughs on deal ads On-site web analytics: who is clicking where?
9. $190,000 to founder Kim Kardashian for her role in the videos $40,000 to design new interactive ads $30,000 to design smart phone app $20,000 for production of video ads $20,000 for Google Adwords usage
10. Campaign will run over a 1 year period The videos featuring Kim Kardashian will be released in the first 4-6 weeks Campaign will run from February to February, taking advantage of Spring break selling-opportunities