Location Based Marketing should be seen as an integrated view on marketing to people on a physical location, with the full breadth of offline and online marketing media available to us.
1. The SoLoMo EcosystemLBMA Event Dec 2012 Noordwijk
2. AgendaWelcome / intro: PJ Verhoef (LBMA EMEA)Speakers:• Martijn Weeber (SBIC): The Role of the Incubator• Valentijn Bras (Scoupy): From Incubation to Acceleration to Adoption• Michiel Verberg (Whatser): What we learned at WhatserPanel• Sam Critchley (Spaaza)• Andrew Charnley (FlirtSmart)• Michiel Verberg (RockStart Accelerator Mentor)• Rob van Buuren (LocalSensor)• Bart Fussel (aFrogleap)
3. About Us The Location Based Marketing Association is an international group dedicated to fostering research, education and collaborative innovation at the intersection of people, places andmedia. Our goal is simple; To educate, share best practices, establish guidelines for growth and to promote the services of member companies to brands and other content-related providers.Members of the LBMA include retailers, agencies, advertisers, media buyers, software and services providers, and wireless companies. Simply put, we want to help those engaging location-based services be as successful as possible. Founded in 2010, now 500+ members Chapters in Toronto, New York, San Francisco, Amsterdam, London and Singapore
4. Key Priorities• Education • Events & Networking • Guidelines• Case studies • Speaking opportunities • Best practices• Industry stats • Podcasts • Committee participation• Research • Sponsorship • Field Research • Case Studies
5. LBMA WorldwideMembers are included / participate in weekly vodcasts, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook Groups, Receive Case Studies, Blog postings, Research, Events, Mailinglist (14,000)
6. LBMA Europe• London 2012, Amsterdam (2011)• Own Events » Location Business Summit, The Retailers Dilemma, Social Media Week, The Mobile Wallet, The SoLoMo Ecosystem, Etc.• Speaking on Industry Events » European Outdoor Industry, Geospace, mStrategy, Social Media Marketing, Microsoft Partner Conference, HSMAI,• Media » Mailinglist (4,000), monthly European Vodcast, Dutch Blog (LocalHats.nl), Event partnerships
7. Our Members Over 500 active LBMA member companies worldwide Checkin Platforms 2% 2% Mobile Coupons2% 10% Navigation 4%1% 9% 24% Retailers NA 7% Mobile Payments 12% EUR Agencies5% LATAM 8% Brands APAC Media Companies 73% MEA 3% Carriers 27% 7% 4% Research/Consulting Digital Signage Venture Capitals
8. Founding Members NL (5)• ..feel a strong commitment to the objectives of the LBMA• ..connect their brand and people to LBM innovation• ..offer their knowledge, network and resources to drive membership• ..look for a long-term allegiance that transcends the hypes Represent the diversity, drive and determination of our members!
9. Give & GetGive Get• Support event demand generation • Free 1 yr corporate membership• 1 member to the Advisory Board • Priority branding across all media• Regular speakers/panel members & events• Location + catering for min. one • Guaranteed access to LBMA events event • Free passes or discounts to conferences with LBMA media partnerships (limited, 1st come 1st serve)
10. 01 LBS 02 LBM Wikipedia The LBMA
11. WE LOOK FORWARDTO YOU JOINING USSOONPJ Verhoef – President EMEAPJ@THELBMA.COM@PJBrayzen or @TheLBMA on twitter www.thelbma.com