Our mission is: Healthy and happy patients!
• You are in the middle of our attention! We want you to feel comfortable during the visit at us
and leave the practice happy. You are not only a patient for us, you are also our partner.
• We pay a lot of attention to the professional consultation. Because you must – informed in
detail – decide together with us what would be the best treatment for your case.
• Our Key Strengths are: our qualified and polite team, our modern and high tech equipment,
our quality assurance, and the warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the practice.
• Our Team is our most valuable resource and the base for our success. It’s rich experience and
dedication to our patients makes it possible to provide high quality health care. Because of
this we continuously invest in trainings and additional qualification. Dentistry is a constantly
evolving field, and our goal is to stay current with all the latest innovations in dental care
• The Equipment in our practice is modern and current with the latest technology. Here are
some of the innovations that we use daily.
CEREC - chairside economical restoration of
• CEREC is the unique CAD/CAM system for patient individual all-ceramic restorations in one
single appointment. Together with CEREC you come quickly and safely to the desired results
for both you and your patients: aesthetic restorations.
• The dental laser works by evaporating water in the tooth in minute increments and cools the
nerve as opposed to the traditional hand pieces which heats the nerve and requires
anesthetics. The laser is particularly effective in children with small cavities. It is also used in
gum surgery and can heal cold sores
• Digital X-rays can reduce the radiation exposure by 90% than conventional and provide a larger
image that can be easily seen on the computer by both doctor and patient
• The intra-oral camera demonstrates fractures, cavities and issues with the teeth and magnifies
those defects on the computer
• Quality assurance: we are ISO 9001:2001 certificated. This quality monitoring system
guarantees that all technologies and materials we use are compliant with EU regulations
How to find us
• Our dental practice is about 20 minutes away from the Sofia Airport and about 10 minutes
away from the city center. By taxi it will cost about 10 Euro from the Airport and about 5 Euro
from the city center. We could also arrange transfer.
• If you come by car you will find parking places directly in front of the clinic.
• The exact address is: Ricardo Vacarini 7a, 1404 Sofia, Bulgaria