Task 3 – Generating Ideas
1) Print Advertisement - I want to create a poster which will reflect the traditional ‘Irn
Bru’ house-style, being branded as rather ‘offensive’, however, I would tone this
continuous element down.
2) I may create an alternate colour scheme that differs from the original packaging, but
the consumer will still be able to recognise that it is related to ‘Irn Bru’.
3) Creating a web banner that utilises bold lettering so that the consumer will pick up on
4) I could use the theme that ‘Irn Bru’ has of utilising black and white imagery, as
opposed to colour. An established sense of continuity.
5) Using bold lettering throughout my products may be another idea due to the fact that
it is sure to attract the eye of the viewer so that they are drawn into my product.