2. The Ol' Ball Coach returns to the Swamp Saturday night for what might be the most important game in recent South Carolina football history. His Gamecocks are currently 6.5-point underdogs on the betting line to the rival Gators with the total at 51.5
3. This game will determine who wins the SEC East and represents the division in next month's Conference Title Game as both schools finish with a pair of non-conference games.
4. After upsetting then-#1 Alabama on October 9th, South Carolina appeared to be the odds on favorite to win the SEC East as they stood at 4-1 SU with only a loss to Auburn, who of course now occupies the top spot.
5. However, since that 35-21 upset of the Tide as 6.5-point dogs, the Gamecocks have struggled in losing two of their last five games to fall into a first place tie with the suddenly surging Gators.
6. Florida lost three straight games for the first time in the Urban Meyer era last month, but has since rebounded with back to back wins over Georgia and Vanderbilt. After scoring just 42 points in their three losses (29 coming in one game), the Gators have exploded for 89 points and 930 yards the last two games.
7. Historically speaking, this series has been all Florida. The Gators have won 18 of the last 19 overall meetings and have never lost to South Carolina here at home in 12 all-time meetings. That includes a 50-point win last time here in Gainesville as UF rolled up 346 rushing yards.
8. Our free College Football pick for this game is on the South Carolina Gamecocks plus the points over the Florida Gators. For more winning College Football picks , please visit Vegas Experts.
9. Contact us @ VegasExperts.com, Inc. 7976 Broadview Road Cleveland, OH 44147 United States Phone: 1-888-881-8342 Email: email@example.com