What is technical questions
Examples of technical interview questions
interviewers might ask you, plus general tips for
success. Includes practical problem solving and
brainteasers, some with answers.
Administrative Assistant / Office
Position Interview technical Questions
•What computer skills do you have and what
programs are you comfortable using?
•How do you feel about working in a team
•How would you feel supervising two or three
•What is your greatest weakness?
•How do you handle stress and pressure?
HR Assistants Position Interview
•Describe briefly your involvement with various
•How would you say is multitasking important to
an HR assistant?
•Were you required to exercise judgment as part of
your daily responsibilities?
•Do you have any experience preparing and
•Describe your customer service abilities and any
relevant interpersonal skills?
Marketing Research Analyst Position
•How you used data analysis in your previous job
•What’s your experience with Excel and SPSS
•Which CRM tools have you used in past for
campaign tracking and report generation?
•What has been your experience in preparing a
survey for market research?
•What are the important points to keep in mind
while preparing such a survey?
Operations manager interview
technical questions 2013
• Tell me some of the tasks you’ve handled daily as an
• What skills do you consider crucial for success in this
• How might an operations manager be involved with
• What experience do you have with presentations?
• What do you know about managing budgets?
Technical Writing Jobs
job interview technical questions
• What do you like best about your position as a Technical
• What kind of impact has this position had on your lifestyle?
• What advice would you give to someone just entering this
• What kinds of tasks do you complete during a typical day or
• What types of advancement opportunities are available for
entry-level candidates in this career track?
Marketing Managers job interview
• What types of products do you market? Are you familiar with our
• What do you know about our firm and our current/past campaigns?
• Have you ever been a part of a marketing team and do you consider
yourself a team player?
• What online marketing tools are you familiar with and how do you
implement these tools?
• What internet services have you worked with in the past? How did
you offer your product using these tools?
• Have you been a manager of a marketing team in your previous
Community Association Managers Job
interview technical questions
• How many hours does a Community Manager work?
• What tool do you recommend we build our community/new
• Which online communities have you managed in the past and
what were your responsibilities?
• What did you set out to achieve when managing these
communities, and did you succeed?
• How would your strategy differ when managing our social
media outposts and our branded community?
•How do you motivate people?
•Have you ever fired anyone? What were the
•Have you ever hired anyone? Why did you
•What do you do when you're having trouble with
•What type of supervisory training have you
completed in the last two years?
•How did you communicate bad news to your
•What makes someone a good supervisor?
Sources By www.utsa.edu/careercenter
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.