4x4DESERTSAFARITravel by 4x4 across the deserts of Dubai on this exhilarating excursion! Get an adrenaline rush sandboarding on the Dubai desert,enjoy a camel ride and get a henna tattoo! Complete your experience with a delicious barbecue dinner under the Arabian stars and livefolk and belly dance performances. Its a must-do experience when youre visiting Dubai!HighlightsDubai 4x4 desert safariTake in scenic views as you drive across the desert by 4WD vehicleVisit a camel farm and learn how to ride a camelExperience an adrenaline rush as you go sandboarding down the Dubai desert dunesGet a henna tattoo on your hand or feetEnjoy a delicious BBQ dinner under the Arabian starsWatch live folk and belly dance performances
DHOW DINNER CRUISE Memorable time on board the Arabic Dhow (Arabic boat Cruise) A dinner cruise on awonderful wooden dhow built in the time-honoured manner but with every comfort included and it is a romantic wayof spending an evening. Cruise along the moonlit creek while viewing the brilliantly-illuminated skyline. Enjoy asumptuous buffet dinner served with a taste of local delicacies.DHOW DINNER CRUISE
This tour will take you to the very distinguished sites of Dubai. During yourtour, you will feel the invigorating atmosphere of the ancient Arabic charmsemanating from these century-old trading centres thriving in juxtaposition withthe worlds most exciting cosmopolitan city.Dubai CITY TOUR
SEAPLANE TOURSeawings offers you a unique sightseeing excursion across Dubai’s dazzling landmarks and modern skyline.Their most popular tour, The Silver Tour is a 40 minute "dock to dock" excursion providing views of Dubais most iconic landmarks including The Palm Jumeirah,The Burj Khalifa, The World Islands, Burj Al Arab, Historic Dubai Creek, Port Rashid and much more. Up to 9 passengers per flight.The Burj Experience is another popular tour. A forty minute aerial sightseeing extravaganza, the trip will take you on a 40 minute ride around world famous iconslike the Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab and World islands, with the stunning blue Dubai Creek as the backdrop.Besides Jebel Ali, Seawings also runs tours starting from Dubai Creek.
Explore a world of breathtaking water thrills at Aquaventure. Slide down the immense Ziggurat andthrough a shark-infested lagoon, take a river ride of over two kilometres, ride the water rapids andwhite water chargers. For a gentler experience, younger visitors can plunge into Splashers, a waterplayground for kids. It all adds up to a unique water adventure, with something new discovered atevery turn.Open daily 10.00am to sunset.AQUAVENTURE
They say viewing a place from a high vantage point is always the best way to comprehend the full scope and beauty of it. Well this is certainly true forDubai! There is no better way to view the amazing desert landscape and the awesome desert dawn than from the vantage point of a gently floating hotair balloon!From high in the sky you will gain an awesome appreciation for the giant dunes, the moon-like landscape of the rugged HajjaMountains to the east,and the "21st century" skyline of Dubai to the west as you rise high into the immense blue of the desert sky. This truly is not to be missed whether youare on holiday in Dubai or a local, the views on offer are simply unforgettable, just don’t forget your camera.HOT AIR BALLOON
The coolest thing to do in Dubai! Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and offers an amazing snow setting to enjoy skiing, snowboarding andtobogganing, or just playing in the snow. Young or old, there is something for everyone, from the beginner to the snow sport enthusiast. Ski Dubai is a uniquemountain-themed attraction that offers you the opportunity to enjoy real snow in Dubai all year round.Opening TimesSunday - Wednesday: 10.00 am - 11.00 pmThursday: 10.00 am - 12.00 midnightFriday: 09.00 am - 12.00 midnightSaturday: 09.00 am - 11.00 pmLast Ticket Sale:Saturday - Wednesday: 9.30 pmThursday - Friday: 10.30 pmSKI DUBAI
Dubai Aquarium is (you guessed it) the worlds largest indoor aquarium measuring 51m x 20m x 11m and features the worlds largest viewing panelat 32.8m wide and 8.3m high. Dubai Aquarium houses an incredible 33,000 inhabitants made up from 85 different species of aquatic animals,including a large population of predator sea life such as sharks and sting rays.While the aquarium and fish are clearly visible free of charge from the large viewing panel in the Dubai Mall, children and visitors alike may enjoy acloser encounter by visiting the walkthrough tunnel and/or taking a glass bottom boat ride and or walking along the suspension bridge in the zoo.DUBAI AQUARIUM
Wild Wadi is one of the popular outdoor waterparks in Dubai. The park is themed around a tale from ArabianFolklore featuring Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad.The waterpark comprises 30 interconnected rides and attractions for adults and children. The Wipeout andRiptide Flowriders offer the ultimate surfing experience. Meanwhile thrill seekers can enjoy the adrenalinerush of the Jumeirah Sceirah, the second highest free fall water slide in the world! Meanwhile, the lazy river isthe water park family favorite.Visitors are provided with rubber rings, lifejackets and body boards when get into the park and have access toall the water rides.There are lifeguards dedicated to each ride and all around the waterpark.The facilities of Wild Wadi include three restaurants, two snack bars, and gift shops as well.The waterpark has a cashless payment system, a waterproof wristband stores electronic credits, which canbe used to buy food and drinks.
This is the main museum in Dubai. It is located in the beautifully restored Al Fahidi Fort, which was erected around 1799 to defend the cityagainst invasion. The Fort was later renovated in 1971 for usage as a museum.Dubai museums diverse collection of exhibits offers a fascinating insight into the rich history and cultural heritage. Galleries recreatescenes from the Creek, traditional Arab houses, mosques, the souk, date farms and desert and marine life.Operating hours:Saturday – Thursday 08:30 – 20:30 hrs, Friday 14:30 –20:30 hrs
Dubai is known for cheap gold. If you are in the market, or are simply looking for the experience of walking the narrow alleys and capturing thesites and sounds of the traditional souk, then a visit to the Dubai Gold Souk is definitely worthwhile.The Dubai Gold Souk is situated in Deira, the old part of Dubai.The Dubai Gold Souk is easily recognizable from its entrance. Two enormous wooden gates welcome visitors to endless dazzling windows of gold.There are more than 300 jewelers situated in the strip and in the afternoon and early evening the streets are alive and bustling with people. Youwill find both traditional and modern designs of gold which come in various colours and karats. In addition to gold, the Dubai Gold Souk alsohouses precious stones as well semi-precious gems like diamonds, rubies, emerald, sapphires as well as pearls. Prices are very reasonable andlargely determined by weight, rather than design and craftsmanship.Gold SOUK - DEIRA
Built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, this stone structure is a tribute to modern Islamic architecture. Considered to be one of the most attractivemosques in Dubai, the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding organizes visits to the Jumeirah Mosque for non-Muslims, aimed atpromoting cultural understanding and first-hand experience as an insight to the Islamic religion.Jumeirah Mosque Tours is conduct on every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday at 10am, children must be 5yrs+.Fee is 10Dhs per person. No prior booking is needed.Ladies need to be covered - long skirts/trousers, long sleeves, hat/scarf for the head. Gentlemen need to wear trousers - T-shirt or shirt and not avest. You need to take off your shoes before entering the mosque.The tour lasts for an hour and a half. Photography is allowed.JUMEIRAH MOSQUE
• Mall of the Emirates features 520 international brands, including department, fashion, lifestyle, sports, electronics and home furnishingstores and the largest Carrefour in the city. The compelling family leisure offerings include a family entertainment area, a 14-screenmultiplex cinema, the world-renowned Ski Dubai, a five star Kempinski Hotel, The Pullman Dubai Hotel, the Malls 500-seat DUCTACcommunity theatre and accompanying arts centre, and over 85 coffee shops and restaurants.• Not to mention of course the shops, the Mall of Emirates has attracted some household brand names, including Debenhams, HarveyNichols, Virgin Megastore, H&M, Guess, Zara, Pepe Jeans, Lacoste and Tommy Hilfiger to name a few. There s a cool little area calledRodeo Drive, where a few of the more exclusive brands are hiding such as DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Burberry and Dolce and Gabbana.• The highlight of the mall is the indoor ski dome, the largest of its kind, featuring real snow and chair lifts to the top. All you have to do is tipup and the entire ski, snowboarding and sledging gear is provided for (including the winter clothing). Just so there are no excuses.• There s a 14 screen cinema playing all of the latest films, as well as a huge arcade area called “magic planet” that includes rides, games,a bowling alley and pool tables that would be perfect for a child s birthday party.• The food court includes the usual favourites such as KFC, McDonalds and some more unique eateries however the food and beveragesare not just found in the one place but are all around the mall so you are never too far from a coffee and a sit down which is importantwhen trying to navigate around this enormous complex.• Open everyday from 10am - 10pmMALL OF EMIRATES
• The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping mall and is a must visit. With over 1200 shops, the mall is a place in which you can spendan entire day shopping, being entertained and eating.• The Dubai Mall has 1,200 shops ensuring you will find everything you need and for the whole family. Many well known global retail brandsare present. Some particular parts to the Mall to highlight are the shiny Gold Souk, the glitzy high-end Fashion Catwalk Atrium, and the allentertaining Hamleys the famous UK Toy retailer, renowned for its huge range of toys and its magical atmosphere.• A trip to the Dubai Mall is by no means just a shopaholic’s paradise; the entertainment on offer is also great featuring Dubai Aquarium,SEGA Republic, Dubai Ice Rink to name a few.• At the Dubai Mall, as you would expect, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to food. You can choose to dine in one of the 150 outlets,ranging from the casual eateries and coffee shops to the fine dining restaurants. With cuisines ranging from Mediterranean, Continental,Asian and International all on offer the Dubai Mall can serve something up to suit everyone’s tastes.• The mall is open daily from 10:00 am till midnight.DUBAI MALL
• The Ibn Battuta Shopping Mall is named after the 14th Century explorer Ibn Battuta who spent 29 years travelling through the Middle Eastand Asia. The Mall is divided into six courts each based on the areas the explorer visited during his travels: China, India, Egypt, Tunisia,Persia and Andalusia.• Each Court is decorated to resemble each of these areas of the world and it certainly makes for an interesting walk around with manybeautifully decorated ceilings, sculptures, boats and mini displays.• The shopping in the mall has a good mixture of well known brand names and individual retailers, which might mean you will find somethings you can t in any of the other malls. The China court houses a 21 screen cinema including UAE s very first IMAX theatre. The majorfood court can be found in Tunisia Court, however there are a couple of restaurants in China Court and many other pit stops dottedaround the rest of the mall.• The mall when viewed from the outside seems to run forever, spread across a huge area of land with a total of ten different car parks.Because of its design walking through the mall means you have to double back on yourself to get back to your car but it s not as big as itlooks fortunately and there s always something to grab your eye that you may have missed first time through.• I would visit this mall just because of its fantastic design and concept and try and grab an IMAX film whilst you re there.IBN BATTUTA MALL
• Burjuman Centre is one of the older malls in Dubai, located in the heart of Bur Dubai. The mall promotes itself as the residenceof high fashion and has two very different sides to it; the old and the new. The new area is anchored by Saks 5th Avenue andhas an enormous range of top brands housed in very smart outlets including Channel, Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, RalphLauren, Prada, Dior, Calvin Klein, DKNY and Cartier.• For everyday fashion, you can find stores such as Zara, Mango and Next however the Burjuman Centre is certainly a mall tovisit if you are looking for the more exclusive brands all in one place.• There are two foodcourts and numerous cafes around the centre including branches of Yo Sushi and French street corner chicPaul s. For children there are play areas on the third floor of the old area and an interactive fountain on the third floor of thenew area. There is plenty of underground parking and a taxi rank outside of the main entrance.• Opening Hours• Saturday to Thursday from 10am to 10pm, Friday 2pm to 10pm.BURJUMAN
• Deira City Centre, located near to the waterfront in Deira is one of Dubai sfavourites. A mall with atmosphere, especially on weekendsDeira City Centre Dubai has a buzzing shopping vibe that makes it a really fun place to shop.• The mall is spread over three floors, with over 350 stores. You will find fashion (all the big names), electronics, entertainment in “MagicPlanet” or the 11 screen cinema “Cinestar”, a huge supermarket, a total of 40 different restaurants and cafes, 33 jewellery stores andtextiles, such as silks and cashmere. The whole of the mall has Wi-Fi, so you can work and play at the same time.• Mall Timings:• Sunday to Wednesday 10.00am to 10.00pm• Thursday to Saturday 10.00am to Midnight• Deira City Centre operates four fully-dedicated shuttle buses that offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off services to guests from selecthotels across Dubai. Please contact the Concierge staff at your hotel for timingsDEIRA CITY CENTRE
At Ferrari world Abu Dhabi, you finally have the chance to live the Ferrari dream in ways you never imagined possible. Come face to face with the thrills thatlegends are made of. From touring the factory to feeling the rush of an f1 race, its finally your turn to step in to story. Its your turn to get behind the wheel, to flyacross the Tuscan hills and take on the challenge. As the safety bars rise and the Ferrari seatbelt release, youll realize theres something more. Once youdiscover the passion of Rosso, there is no turning back.FERRARI WORLD Abu Dhabi
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.