DEPARTMENT : IT Department
PROCEDURE NO: None REVISION : 1/2014
EFFECTIVE DATE: "June 2014" PAGE NO : 1 OF 2
TITLE : Delete the Log-in ID to Deny access the Server/Network
To describe Delete log-in id for Users at Laptop and Desktop to deny access the Server as well as Network
Resources within Active directory.
1. IT Head is responsible to Approve for delete this Log-in id.
2. IT Service Engineer/ Data center team / IT help desk team is responsible to implement this
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT
1. Desktop or Laptop and Server
1. When needed.
1. Charge Handover form with dually signed by Department Head and HR owner has to be
submitting to IT dept.
2. IT Head will check the form whether all necessary details are fill in the form or not.
3. Form will sent to IT Service Engineer/ Data center team / IT help desk team of IT Dept.
4. IT Service Engineer/ Data center team / IT help desk team will delete or block the login id from
"IN CHARGE IT"