Transcript of "Creating log in id to access the server"
DEPARTMENT : " IT Department"
PROCEDURE NO: none REVISION : 1/2014
EFFECTIVE DATE: "June 2014" PAGE NO : 1 OF 2
TITLE : Creating Log-in ID to access the Server/Network Resources
To describe Create log-in id for Users at Laptop and Desktop to access the Server as well as Network Resources within Active
1. IT Head is responsible to approve this Log-in id.
2. IT Service Engineer/ Data center team / IT help desk team is responsible to implement this procedure.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT
1. Desktop or Laptop and Server
1. When needed.
1. IT Requisition form from signed by Department Head and HR owner and submit to IT dept.
2. IT Head will check the form whether all necessary details are fill in the form or not.
3. Form will sent to data network IT Service Engineer/ Data center team / IT help desk team of
4. IT Service Engineer/ Data center team / IT help desk team will create the login id in server and
respectively security right is given for central Data and network security purpose.
5. They will generate the login id and password.
6. IT Service Engineer/ Data center team / IT help desk team will intimate the IT Head as well as
respective department about the login id and password in turn responsible for configuration
of login id in system.
7. After the completion of job IT Requisition Form will be signed by user and submitted to IT