Be the first to like this
2010 represented yet another exciting year in the evolution of the U.S. digital media industry. It was a year that saw renewed optimism, continued innovation, and the increasing fragmentation of the media landscape.
As digital marketers strategize for success in the year ahead, we must begin by reflecting on the events of the past year if we are to make sense of the future.
The many questions that will be addressed in this report include:
- Which consumer trends dominated the digital media landscape in 2010?
- How are people spending their digital media consumption time?
- Which new and emerging technologies and services are capturing the attention of the
- What is the state of the digital advertising market?
- How is the rapid increase in mobile media usage changing consumer behavior?