Name : Apple Inc.
Headquartered : Cupertino, California
Founded : 1 April 1976
Founders: Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Ronald
• Incorporated : Apple Computer, Inc. on
January 3, 1977
• The word "Computer" was removed from its
name on January 9, 2007
• 1976 - 80: Incorporation without Ronald Wayne who sold his share
of the company for $800.
First 5 years growth rate of 700%.
• 1981 - 85: 1978 began working the Apple Lisa the first personal
computer (1983). In 1984 launched the Macintosh.
• 1986 - 97: period of experimentation and decline. 1997 Apple join
Microsoft and introduced Apple Online Store.
• 1998 - 2005: on 1998 introduced iMac, on 2001 introduced iPod.
• 2005 - 2007: Cooperation Apple and Intel.
• 2007 - 2011: on 2007 introduced iPhone and Apple TV, on 2010
• 2011-present: on October 2011 released iPhone 4S and Steve Jobs
Consumer all-in one desktop computer, introduced
On January 27, 2010, Apple introduced their tablet, the iPad
It offers multi-touch interaction with multimedia formats including
newspapers, magazines, ebooks, textbooks, photos, movies, videos
of TV shows, videogames, and most existing iPhone apps.
On October 23, 2001, Apple introduced the iPod digital
In January 2007, Steve Jobs introduced the long-anticipated
iPhone, a combination of an internet smartphone and