• Different locations = different results
• User participation determines aesthetic changes
• A recognizable system with unexpected outcome
• Same tools, different results
• Map locations to results
1. In which way are people most likely to participate in a public art installation?
a. enter a parked trailer/truck
b. stand in front of a kiosk/cart
c. walk under a tent
2. Does a mobile art installation(one that travels to different locations) get more visitors than one that is
3. Will people explore a mobile installation without having instructions or someone guiding them
4. What is the shortest amount of time someone needs to spend in an installation to have substantial
5. Will people participate in a hands on activity that requires them to create something using materials
6. Will people be interested to see what they create in relation to what other people created before
7. Are people likely to re-visit an mobile installation if the theme/content changes on a regular basis?