How to find your perfect
April 15, 2010, SSE Riga
Why this is important
Partnerships – just sign the contract & ready to go!
How many other offers?
Terms to take into account
• Organization side and Exchange participant side
– Traineeship Nominee and Exchange Participant
• Four types of internships
– Management, Technical, Educational, Development
• BIG companies and other companies
• 6 regions
– Central Eastern Europe (also Central Asia and Caucasus)
– Middle East North Africa
– Asia Pacific
– Western Europe North America
1. Sign agreement with AIESEC Latvia
– (getting to know legal stuff, paying EP fee)
1. Create your EP form
– (AIESEC “CV”)
1. Search for internships
2. Applying for internship
3. Selection process
– (evaluating of EP form, CV; interviews, tests etc.)
1. Acceptance Notes
– Contract & promise of responsibilities
Exchange process from A till Z
for every EP!
• Prepare very good EP form, CV and cover
• Be flexible, active and motivated
How to be successful applicant
The world is at your feet,
make use of it!
Searching the database
1.Search TN database
3.Search Available GEP TN
4.TNs Older Than Six Months/Start
Date Within 30 Days
• Keep your form and CV updated
• Plan your matching and realization process in a timeline
• Communicate with AIESEC
– We’re here to help you!
• Use networking options!
• Strong e-mail management. Matching – every day!
• Be realistic with your expectations
– do you want something that actually exists in the pool? How likely are
to match to the types of jobs, companies, or regions you prefer?
• Be honest with what you want
– Don’t waste anyone’s time
• Follow International Exchange Policies