1. Do you want to have a good time? Anna Navarra 2009-2010 Sant-Gregori TRY IT!
2. 1- HOW IT ALL STARTED 2-AN EASY AND FUN SPORT 3-THE EFFORT’S DEFINITELY WORTH IT 4-START NOW, YOU WON’T REGRET IT INDEX
3. 1- HOW IT ALL STARTED -Back in 1996 I began to go a sea club in Llançà. -One day I found my grandfather with a tennis racket in his hand and he told menthat it was time for me to begin to play a sport. - That day I began and I had so much fun and I got totally hooked on tennis
4. 2 - AN EASY AND FUN SPORT - Tennis is a sport usually played between two players (singles) or between two teams of two players each (doubles). doubles singles - The main aim is for the ball to cross the net into the opponent's court.
5. - Tennis is played on a rectangular, flat surface, usually grass. Grass Clay - The greatest advantage of playing tennis is that it’s suitable for everybody, whatever your age and whatever your abilities are
6. -Another advantage is the s implicity of the equipment required to play, as you only need, a racket and some balls. racket balls - Court is 78 feet (23.77 m) long, and 27 feet (8.23 m) wide for singles matches and 36 ft (10.97 m) for doubles matches
7. 3- THE EFFORT’S DEFINITELY WORTH - Tennis requires regular practice and a lot of training to have more stamina. - You need a lot of strength to strike the ball strongly to win the opponent and a lot of free time to practise .
8. 4- START NOW, YOU WON’T REGRET IT - The best thing about playing tennis is that you meet a lot of people and that it’s an easy game in which you can have a lot of fun. - Nowadays I don’t play tennis because I have to study a lot. -I totally recommend playing tennis . - If you want to watch a tennis match I suggest you look for popular competitions, especially the Grand Slam or Wimblendon. Rafa Nadal, the best player.
9. - And if you want to play tennis I recommend you go to a tennis club to do some training. I recommend you go to: Real Club Tennis Barcelona Real Club De Polo Barcelona
10. I really mean it when I say that tennis is the best sport that I have ever practised.