1. Immigration reform could slash the federal debt by $2.7 trillion in just 10 years.
2. 78% of Americans want our best and brightest foreign grad students to be part of the U.S. workforce.
3. If we reform immigration now, our GDP could grow by $50 million.
4. Immigration reform could mean more than $2 billion in additional revenue for state and local governments.
5. 88% of Americans want immigration reform.
Sources: (1) Regional Economic Models; (2) American Action Forum; (3) Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy; (4) Cato Instiute; and (5) Gallup