1. Whole Foods Mobile Marketing Case Study http://www.urmobile.com/ Your mobile strategy
2. It is 2011 and mobile websites have become a “must have” for retailers. http://www.urmobile.com/ Your mobile strategy In 2011 companies need to expand customer experience, communications and commitment from online and email to mobile. <ul><li>Customers are walking with their Internet enabled </li></ul><ul><li>mobile phones in their pockets. </li></ul><ul><li>Making your information and storefront available to </li></ul><ul><li>your customer’s anytime/anywhere is critical. </li></ul>
3. Here are few headlines from Jan/Feb 2011 - showing the ever growing importance of the mobile channel Your mobile strategy Vast majority of marketers will utilize mobile marketing and increase spending on mobile platforms (Jan 2011). A
4. Mobile commerce is a top 2011 priority for direct-to-consumer companies. Your mobile strategy B
5. Half of e-retailers are investing in mobile, Forrester Research finds. Your mobile strategy C
6. Whole Foods Market is leveraging the mobile channel to provide additional value to it’s customers in the following ways - http://www.urmobile.com/ Your mobile strategy
7. http://www.urmobile.com/ Your mobile strategy Local store information Customers can find local stores nearby using a store locator. Local store information including hours, directions, store specials and events is now available at their fingertips. “Whether they are at home, work, or out and about, our customers can now easily access store information and what’s on sale at their local Whole Foods Market,” said Bill Tolany, global coordinator of integrated media for Whole Foods Market. 1
8. http://www.urmobile.com/ Your mobile strategy 2 M-commerce Whole Foods mobile website is eCommerce Enabled and allows customers to search, browse and order products using their smartphones. Customers are getting comfortable with mobile commerce - brands need to keep up.
9. http://www.urmobile.com/ Your mobile strategy 3 Recipe & nutrition information in your pocket Users can use their smartphones to create shopping lists and save their favorite recipes to ‘My Recipe Box’. People can easily find special diet information like fat free diets, low sodium diets, dairy free diets and more. Each product and diet has nutrition information available.
10. http://www.urmobile.com/ Your mobile strategy Consumers are demanding a seamless experience across all channels - store, online and mobile. Having a functional, simple and dynamic mobile website is a "must have" for brands/retailers. Marketing campaigns running across all channels - traditional, online and mobile are very effective and can drive a high conversion rate.
11. http://www.urmobile.com/ Contact Us Your mobile strategy Ur mobile is not associated with Whole Foods. This PPT is for information only.