1. Mobile Landing Pages Design http://www.urmobile.com
2. Your mobile strategy http://www.urmobile.com As smartphone adoption rises and businesses in general embrace mobile technology, QR Codes are becoming more of a mainstream. Today you can see QR codes everywhere - in the malls, railway stations, restaurants, retail shops, magazines, etc .
3. Your mobile strategy http://www.urmobile.com Users can scan the QR codes and are directed to mobile landing pages where they can get complete information about the product/service. Whereas your mobile website showcases your business in the mobile world - mobile landing pages are product/service/event specific.
4. Your mobile strategy http://www.urmobile.com Create dedicated mobile landing pages that act as solo mobile information points. Have several key product/service/event related mobile landing pages - this will be great from a mobile search standpoint as well. Targetted mobile landing pages could be: <ul><li>Product specific </li></ul><ul><li>Service specific </li></ul><ul><li>Informational </li></ul><ul><li>Product reviews </li></ul><ul><li>Promotion specific </li></ul><ul><li>Event based </li></ul>
5. Your mobile strategy http://www.urmobile.com Here are few considerations on how to design effective mobile landing pages 1. Keep your layout simple and provide a clean and quick loading landing page 2. Simple one level navigation which leads to call to action 3. Provide high value content only. Provide an experience which is more action-oriented rather than browsing based 4. The call to action must be loud and clear 5. Have short URLs. Do not forget Mobile SEO - so put in the correct meta tags 6. Design for thumbs only 7. Make it very easy for users to share your mobile landing page 8. If your landing page will collect user information - it should be the bare minimum
6. http://www.urmobile.com/ Contact Us Your mobile strategy