Example one page CV. Please note that this style is only to be used when an employer specifically asks
candidates to submit a one page CV.
Flat 1, 19 Carrick Street, Leeds, LS1 4BB
Economics graduate with excellent project management, communication and analytical skills and a
wide range of client facing experience, seeking a position in investment banking, with a focus on
mergers and acquisitions.
2011 – Present University of Leicester Economics BSc (expected 2:1)
2009 – 2011 Farr Manor School, Leeds A Level: History A, Maths A, Politics A
AS Level: Spanish B
2002 – 2009 Farr Manor School, Leeds 10 GCSEs, all grades A (including Maths and
June – July 2012 Analyst Intern, Barclays
• Ownership of financial modelling project; presented strategy to management board;
recommendations were implemented as a result.
• Researched and prepared slides for client pitches; contributed ideas to senior level meetings.
• Developed excellent commercial awareness through client management and participation in
intensive training programme.
January-March 2012 Social Enterprise Volunteer, GoGreen Centre
• Developed annual business strategy with specific focus on budget allocation and identified
fundraising opportunities to increase growth and impact of the third sector organisation.
• Re- modelled the company blog and increased readership by 25% in two months.
May 2009 – March 2011 Customer Assistant, Tesco
• Stock level management, product location, serving on the tills, and customer service.
• Elected president of Amnesty International 2012 – 2013, providing leadership for awareness
campaigns. Treasurer 2013, developing account management skills.
• Active member of Traders and Investors Society; developing global financial perspective.
Skills and Interests
Languages: French (intermediate) and Spanish (Basic).
Computer skills: Advanced Microsoft Office user; Word, Access and Excel.
Awards: Enterprising Student of the Year Award for WISE (working in social enterprise).
Interests: Volunteered on conservation project and travelled for 3 months in South East Asia; keen
rower and skier.
References available on request