1. RuPi ForadianA ‘pi font’ (dingbat) with 26 glyphsfor the new Indian Rupee Symbol
2. What is a ‘pi font’ ?• Fonts that have symbols and shapes in place of alphabetic characters• Also known as Dingbats• Popular due to the ease of input WARNING: This font should not be used in Web pages or documents which are saved digitally for future needs. Use the font for PRINT and CREATIVE DESIGN works.
3. Steps• Download the font – “RuPi Foradian” http://blog.foradian.com/• Install the “rupi_foradian.ttf” font in your PC. (Copy the font and paste it in “Fonts” folder in your “control panel”)
4. How to use ?• Select “rupi foradian” from drop down list of fonts in your wordprocessing application like MS Office.• Use capital letters from A to Z for rupee symbols.
5. http://blog.foradian.com/ @foradian
6. Fedena™The all-in-one software to manage schools and collegesFedena is a completestudent information systemin cloud.Award winning, userfriendly School ERPsoftware for the nextgeneration of educationinstitutions
7. Your School, Your Process, Your rulesFedena is an online schoolmanagement system thatadapts to the system andprocess of your institution.You can enhance features ofFedena through the variousplugins available.
8. Awards & Recognitions• MIT TR 35 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology & Technology Review Magazine• Edustars by Accel Partners• NASSCOM Emerge 10• Indira International Innovation