• ManagementTrainee in India is now new trends in every organization.
• In Renaissance the job of a Management Trainee is charity fundraising for Non
Government Organizations, like – CRY, HelpAge India to support.
• A trainee must deal with all level, i.e. Business 2 Business, Business 2 Consumer,
Business 2 Government and Business 2 Residence.
• A trainee must maintain their own database, named as Territory Planning Sheet
• Evaluation process done through CYCLE OF DEVELOPMENT (COD).
• To do a descriptive study of Renaissance Group regarding recruitment
• To understand the training process conducted for the position of a Management
Trainee to a Business Head
• To get the knowledge and experience regarding Corporate Social Responsibilities
(CSR) for Appco Group Support or Support Direct (India) Pvt. Ltd.
• Recruitment refers to the process of attracting, screening and selecting qualified
people for a job at an organization. Recruitment comes before selection, helps to
attract qualified applicant for a specific job. The process begins when applicants
are brought in and ends when the selection is finished.
• Selection is the process of differentiating between applicants in order to indentify
and hire those with a greater likelihood of success in the jobs. It involves the series
of steps by which the candidates are screened for the most suitable posts.
•Training is an act of increasing the knowledge and skills of an employee for doing
a particular job. It enables an employee to do his present job more efficiently and
prepare himself for a higher level job. It bridges the gap between job needs and
Rennaissance Group is a direct sales & marketing company contracted by Appco
Group India Pvt. Ltd. Which was established in the diverse and colorful Indian market
in1988, generating new customers for a leading telecommunications service provider
in Mumbai. Managing Director is Mr. Karan Singh. Appco Group India & Appco Group
Support is a part ofThe Cobra Group (UK).
•Direct Marketing and
“To be a national leader in the ‘CustomerAcquisition’ space and most admired for its
people, partnership and performance”.
The task of data collection begins after a research problem has been defined and
research design or plan chalked out. The method of data collection is used for the
study two types of data are used, one is Primary Data and another one is Secondary
Primary data are those which are collected a fresh and for the first time and thus
happen to be original in character.
Secondary data on the other hand are those which have already been collected by
someone else and which have already been passed on. Samples are chosen at
Vidyut Bhawan Vikash Bhawan
This chart depicts that the same percentage of clients are interested to support HelpAge India in
bothVidyut Bhawan andVikash Bhawan, the percentage of Call Back/Interested clients is same
compare to 16 clients inVidyut Bhawan and 71 clients inVikash Bhawan.
• This chart depicts that major no.
of respondents are not ready to
listen because of their busy
schedule even few of them are not
present, Whereas the percentages
of the positive respondents is very
less, they listen but still do not
support because of having some
personal and professional issues.
• This chart depicts that 50% of
respondents are not ready to listen
because of their busy schedule even
few of them are not
present, whereas the same
percentages of the positive
respondents is there who listen but
still do not support because of
having some personal and
• They follow Kaizen – means for "improvement" or "change for the best", refers
to philosophy or practices that focus upon continuous improvement through
• They follow three trends; i. Fast Morning/Fast Evening, ii. Fast Morning/Slow
Evening, iii. Slow Morning/Fast Evening.
• It is very easy to direct marketing rather than direct selling, cause here company
does not give anything in return.
• They maintain Law of Average which means; meeting more people, giving more
presentation and getting more result.
• They follow two types of close techniques; i. Indirect Close and ii. Direct Close
There are so many reasons for occurrence of vacancies. Some of them are
• New branch opening
• Extension of an existing branch
The selection process in Renaissance Group includes some following steps;
• Various test for the post of ManagementTrainee.
• Face to Face or PI for HR round.
• Proper documentation of Pre-Joining Manuals, i.e. Application Form.
• Receiving positive feedback from the trainer during On FieldTraining before
• Documentation of Joining Manuals after getting Offer Letters.
• Now a day’s many marketing companies are growing rapidly because of its effective
Training and Management Department and all the good employees to the
• Renaissance Organization is exception, it is reliable, disciplined, employee friendly
and active in providing good business.
• Recruitment and maintain good people are essential to the success of every
organization, whether profit or non-profit, public or private.
• HRM is important for an organization to work on effective use of manpower through
appropriate placement; constant reward and ‘Employee Benefits’, i.e. arrangements
of nonwage benefits, such as incentives to the employees to motivate them to do
Regarding the Recruitment Process
• An attempt may be made to directly approach various under graduate/pursuing
colleges for prospective candidates as they would have lesser demands- both
financial and social compared to some- one who has an MBA degree.
Regarding the Selection Process
• The company may consider conducting a fully fledged On Field Training program
rather than simply asking candidates to go with trainer for half day. Thus it would
provide the accurate physical state of a candidate.
• There was only two Ice Breaker;Water andTired which is not worked all time.
• Visiting different offices and direct conservation with the clients was not
• It is very short period to grab an overall idea of responsibilities.
• Understanding of HR process was only limited to Recruitment, Selection
and training process. The other fields of HR could not be harped upon due
to constraint of time.
• There was only monitory reward system other benefits or non-monitory
rewards were not there.
• Only JONES Cycle was there for negative handling;
Smile,Agree/Appreciate, Reimpulse and Close.
• http://www.appcogroupindia.in/index.php, (last accessed on January 20, 2014)
• http://www.appcogroup.com/divisions/appco-group-support, (last accessed on
January 21, 2014)
• http://www.answers.com/topic/personal-interview, (last accessed on January
• http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/aptitude-test.asp, (last accessed on January
• http://renaissancegroup.in/index.php, (last accessed on January 18, 2014)
• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesis, (last accessed on January 19, 2014)
corporate.html, (last accessed on January 30, 2014)
A Sample ofTerritory
Date: _____ Area Type: Residence/Office/Individual Start _____ a.m. Finish _____ p.m.
Ad : Already Donated Ni : Not Interested No : Not Contacted
Rf : Red Flag Oft : Out of Town Bc : Call Back
Sl No. Building Flat Num Donor’s
1st Visit 2nd Visit 3rd Visit Comments
Three Variables in business that you can manipulate:
(Work Ethic L.O.A & 3 Trends)
Goal’s = _________ elders
1. Numbers of Sales
(Multiples, Categories, Family)
Donors :___ No. of
Amount Raised:___ Profit Rs.___