Introduction to the 6th Education Session ….. (Sunday, 1st of March 2009) [in attendance of TCh: Hyung Jin Nim & Yeon ah Nim, Kook Jin Nim, In Jin Nim) “ TF = gospel of this age!” At that moment, TF entered with TM at 20:30, started speaking until around 0:30 True Parents enter. Standing Ovation. True Parents sit, TF begins speaking. where is Hoon Mo Nim? Bring Chair, sit next to me. God perfected portion of responsibility, TP completed resp. of A/E and mankind. when TF was 15 yrs old, age of Fall of A&E. Centered on God A&E could have become TP of mankind. At that age. 22, 23, 24 within 7 years until 24 they should have got married, F, G, Completion centered on God. O-D-U until 24 yrs, wedding ceremony, from Origin of A&E divide, through period of growth stage, 13,14 yrs: body of woman prepares to become bride (menstruation), lose blood once a month. Connect E/W, S/N. E symbolizes m (sun rises), W symbolizes w (sun sets) – shadow heads towards W in morning, shade towards E in evening. High Noon Settlement: No shadow. Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn comes, one circle around the sun, 4 seasons. Difference between triangle and square? each point of triangle is top of triangle, no higher point. Square: (Hyung Jin Nim gives TF a book) When you look at book cover, you can see 2 triangles, 3x4 when made flat, you can divide one side into 3 spots. When you count 1,2,3, finish and go to 4,5,6 (turn book), 6, 7. 7 = number of return to starting point. each direction, can count one to five. only one way for top to fall: 90°. 12 chinese characters. ox, mouse, tiger, rabbit. there is clear difference between tiger-character and rabbit-character. 1,2,3,4,5,6 centered on 6th point we can make a circle! right wing = elder son, who crosses from left =younger son. only one point is top, only one line. if water dropped from that position to ground: only one way to come down from top. Circle: 360°. When 120° only one way for water to flow. The original way to live: always with God. Word of God = attic of mankind, Subj-Obj-Partner. Rtp betw up/down = father /son. There is only one spot, when falls on face. This is origin of universe. after 6yrs passed. 9x9 = 81, after passing 6 enter era of perfection, then return to 10. Chinese Char for Tree= cross, if bigger: symbolizes mankind! “number 10” & “man” Fall: turned upside down. return back through revelation. There is only one spot in center. Front and back were turned. 3 yrs, how many days left to 2013? 3005d left (Jan). Each finger: 5 fingers. Name of God: “Only one”. God. A mother’s role is to put life inside body, to receive life in belly. In W: women don’t want. Use incubators. in West: few babies are born. achieve 4 GRH, what is motto , Absolute Sex. one man, one woman, 1st son, last daugther Do you like TP? What kind of love? Tscham Saram. True Love. From origin-division-union. From God’s perspective, fallen man has no value! How many people from all around world? Just 5 countries? I want people from 190 countries. Which country created best vehicle of world? Germany, then England and then America. How many vehicles exist in world? I once drove one long ago, good quality. How about cars made in Belgium? BMW made by 100% technician. For 7 yrs, in W-Germany examined technology, 3 yrs later, boss of technician (whistles), brought them to make a car. How about Japan? I studied electricity. Studying 6 months. My classmate became director of technology in Japan. We should understand about science in order to utilize technology. Where is Mother? You don’t know TF’s life. You know why Father received persecution? Peter Kim, Dr. Yang-Shik Chang, Sung-Jo Hwang, Dr. Seuk, please come to sit in front, where is Mr Yamada? Do you like Father? Do you know Father? Hoon Mo! (Hoon Mo Nim came in again) (talking about N-Korea). KJI sent Ginseng to TP. Very precious gift. Did you members send such a gift to TP? We have to plant the new seed in this land. In Jin-ah! Where is In Jin? … . TP don’t know everything that is going on. … I told them to keep purity before marriage. I opened the gates of hell. Nobody liked TF. People have tendency not to receive TF. Era of Boon Bong Wang, Vote System to chose representative of system? no. world under family. How many children of TP passed on to Sp. W.? how do I call mother in law? (Dae Mo Nim) So many persecuted, because they didn’t understand. Time will come: Tribal Messiah and National Messiah must go out to establish true tribe & true nation? Pyeong Hwa Shin gyeong (Peace Messages). True Father asks to repent! Task of LSA. TF prison experience. still people against TF in political realm. “ Seattle” = spreading the seed As Blessed couple, you must bless 300 couples and educate them! I want you to be cut of Satan’s accusation. You don’t understand meaning. 120 Japanese participants, please stand up! If you cannot speak Korean… Rev. Soodo, do you understand Korean? Must understand what TF says. I spoke Japanese when I went to Japan. Spent hours with studying. Blessed Family MUST MEMORIZE Content of this Book (Original DP)! (bangs book on table) Washington Times…. 358 ppl came here. How many supposed to come? Seorak- Mountain… Golf... How about Dokdo? Why so important? 5000 valuables around Dokdo-Island. Japan doesn’t listen to me, try to take ownership of Dokdo. I’ll try to win it back for Korea. Who is governor of Japan? Do you think TP say without practicing? A&E. = twin children. Eve couldn’t fulfill original ideal of woman. How many Japanese here? Should be double the man’s number? Who will work harder, men or women in Japan? Centered on Hyung Jin Nim…, give a hand for Hyung Jin Nim. He’s youngest one of TFam. Why did I choose him? A king is anointed according to his shouting of “Ye.” Pine Ridge Resort, good golf place. About fishing. Hyung Jin Nim, come up and offer a song! Hyung Jin Nim: Algesümnida. I will sing a holy song. TF: Ok, but loudly. HgJN: Starts singing. TF: No, not that one! (laughing) HgJN: Starts again. Wonju-a! Come sing a song. (Sings Arirang. ) other songs. TF: Restore A&E before the Fall, become Ideal Family & Ideal World. However, to realize Motto of this year and this education. to build God’s Temple, to offer it to TP. Northpole, Southpole, Tunnel, Pacific…40 mil. yrs water , try to receive ownership over this water. Island Federation … 3rd Israel to realize Kingdom. Motto of this year: standard to build absolute Sex, (nothing to do with Fall), =essence, God is manifesting Himself in visible body of True Parents. Centering on Korean People, more than Korean sisters serve TF, you must bless more than 60.000 couples. Mission from Father to Mother. Country of Cath & of Protestant.. Before TF turns 100yrs, everything must be solved. To liberate God, let us open God’s Kindgdom of Heven on earth. Aju. Listen to this explanation very well! Each Blessed Central Family can become a representative king. Thanks to TP’s victory doors of Heaven and Hell opened. 190 countries. TF: move place of WS, centering on providence (ocean). AJU! Absolute Faith, absolute Love & absolute Obedience. Time of mobilisation (10.000)… New people of the world, to build God’s Kingdom! Don’t fall asleep! Descendants will accuse. Future nation: 10.000 from every tribe to nation. Build nation & change world. end: 0:30 Words of the main lecturer Rev. Yu: 6th session, special pleasure to have TCh with us. TF educated us. direction of WS: become one with our destination. We haven’t realized. This is time in God’s providence to go over the bridge, determine ourselves to become one with God. purpose of TP coming to world = bring G’s Kingdom, save humankind, sacrificed TFam/TCh. parents responsibility, Children from now on have duty to realize port. of resp. new era of providence. We have to realize: important honour. Even though God had year of Sabbath, didn’t have retreat. In history: 7th year: relax, = meaning of the year of Sabbath. Difference: Sabbath= after work, Fallen ppl can eradicate their state and return to original state. TP’s life: when TP arrived, name house in Hawaii: King Garden. TF’s plan – garden of A/E in King Garden in Hawaii. Kona: TP can start new providence, centered on US. New Civilisation proclaimed. New civilisation = totally different. From now on G will be real owner of all things, Island civilisation. F/GB/US on one side, other side: Christianity came from one root, on way divided. centering on US 2nd Israel. TP’s missionary life. providence started with Hawaii Originally TP as King of Kings, way of indemnity for him was not intended, 2nd Israel’s failed responsibility. TF started from Hawaii-King Garden. Last year centered on providential nations (US, F, GB) & (D, JAP, I) TF announced a workshop. After establ. of UN after WW II, it not achieved its resp. realize its providential responsibility. UN hasn’t realized responsibility. USA where UN is based, has not realized resp. TF: 33yrs age of Jesus, 1930: TF proclaimed he wanted to be more victorious than Jesus. Centering on TP: realization of peaceful world. This WS = centered on TP, started October last year. All leaders of world called to receive education. TF: 6th stage. Hawaii: TF didn’t explain for 6 days, TF travelled Island. Ocean Providence, TF climbed Mount Kona, highest of world, root of mountain under sea level, higher than 3000m beneath sea, highest of world. TF special prayer, 1st: mankind hasn’t understood their situation because of Fall and didn’t know who God is, TP travelled all world to help ppl understand. TF did prayer of repentance and asked for forgiveness. 2nd: expressed thanks to God. TF went up mountain to save mankind as representative of God. Representing mankind, TF asked for forgiveness. Next day: HDH, TF gave Peace Message to TM Shin Joon Nim Mrs Wonju(?), each representative touched the Book. from Eve to all ppl, this was the original way. Ceremony centered on TP. Next morning, TF received vow, ceremony: New Era of Heart. Shimjeong must be uncovered from Fall. To express this: TF opened New Era of Heart of God. TF asked to purchase bunch of trees, following days, TF didn’t talk about it. Few days later then TF planted tree to special places + prayer. TF allows each Creation to return to original state. Each tree: N, E, S, W, every direction. Life was occupied by Satan, in order to get to know satanic place Las Vegas. 3rd Starting of Beginning of New Civilisation. 60yrs ago, TF: when time = ripe, centering on TM, physical world, A&E: mistake – repelled. In order to nullify mistake of Fall: Era of New Civilisation. Cain side ppl, centering on Hyo Jin Nim, in sp. w. HyoJN, Hyun Jin + Kook Jin, attended ceremony, TF put hands on heads, held ceremony: TF: Dr Yang Shik Chang one part of ceremony, TM other part – restoring, perfection of Eve. Role played by TM, Ideal of TFam must be realized, TF: restore Eve. Last year WS in Hawaii, end of WS asked to come to TF’s place, started explaining, went fishing, from now on, we must have education on ORIGINAL DP! First time I heard. so Wolli Haesul, Wolli Wongron for Christians. I recorded TF’s words time by time, this is source of this WS, then TF said: I (Rev. Yu) am person in charge of WS! Participants of WS will receive TP’s signature! Blessed Family and representatives have qualification to attend this WS! 5th time of WS finished, 1st – 5th time special meaning on country level, TP brought ancestors from sp. w. to bring victory. This is first time, different from previous WSs, special purpose, TF said: please … centering on number 1, first time, TF announced 15d before WS, Hawaii King Garden is too small for big amount of ppl, so WS in Korea, TF moved from Hawaii to Korea. HgJN gave name Cheon Bok Goong = Temple of God, 1st temple centering on Saul was destroyed, 2nd one destructed, 3rd Israel: honoured to build temple! TF: has right to build God’s temple. US destined to be destroyed, if… therefore: TF doesn’t want US be destroyed. Leader of pol, eco, rel in US. 2009 is new start in providence, title of this WS: “procl. compl, respons. provdince” Since A& E’s failure nobody could realize Ideal Family, fulfill responsibility! God Himself cannot say He finished respons. Proclaiming title. After TF finished all resp. – completed restoration Jan, Feb, 3d after last WS, thanks to TP victory, Portion of Responsibility, centering on Absolute Sex. Without that no hope for mankind & world. TF: take off personal things, connect to old world, last moment: jump over line with TP, TP have desire to pull all of us over the line! Center of mankind = God & TP, concept of ORIGINAL DP. So many qualified ppl came to attend this WS. Take off personal clothes to receive G’s Shimjung, qualification as I came to this WS, thanks to TP can attend this WS, Blessing of TP, such meaningful WS from the first to the last day. Hawaii: started without HDH, daily schedule, 90 min lecture, alltogether 2h break for meals. this WS “you’ll only be eating!” sp. & phys. food, so please be healthy!) The speaker will deliver the word as clear and holy as possible, give attention, don’t fall asleep. Prayer.
Responsible for the revision of this file: Dominic S. Zoehrer, CARP Education Department Austria/ Europe, Vienna. Special thanks to Detlef Klemme for his lecture notes and Mr. Kim for his special hints! Please contact me! email@example.com (Always happy to serve) More words on the significance of the Education Sessions: True Father’s words as reported from the first special Education Session, Hawaii, by Angelika Selle (USA): “ Hawaii is the place closest in character and environment to the Garden of Eden.” Father commented that &quot;the pearl is the most sexual element of truth&quot; (check translation). He emphasized very strongly the need for absolute fidelity between husband and wife and that without that NOTHING WILL WORK. It is the final thing to accomplish. Father said also that from now on, especially since the helicopter accident (82nd day today) the owner of everything is God, not True Parents. &quot;Train yourselves to love in God's position. Get rid of the fallen lineage within three years, so we can close the door to hell. True Parents are now opening all doors to go to the deep secrets of Heaven. Even the age of the Second Coming is past. God is now in charge. I want to send you out with the authority of True Parents. If you attend God and keep Him in your center, you will enter the original world... Now the realm of the HEART of the Fourth Adam can begin.” Father also talked about going to Las Vegas, which he visited recently a lot to bring Heaven's atmosphere and clean up the realm of darkness. “ Getting rid completely of the remnants of Satan’s realm, no shadow, whatsoever. The standard for that is total united sex, that kind of world has no pangs of conscience (clean up).” “ January 13th 2013 needs to be the completion as families, complete the restoration of everything from Heaven and Earth.” “ We need to live centering on the vertical and horizontal TP with no shadow, just like the sun, 24 hours a day.” “ There will be benefits in the angelic world and for the ancestors who were blessed.” “ Become like the First Adam, who is born from the womb of True Parents. Now we live in the substantial settlement of noon, where internally we are connected to God, True Parents and spirit world through lineage, and externally this is centered on our own family. Based on that, the heavenly world will come. Have that confidence!” “ Pledge #4 of freedom, peace and equality will come about and you need to become the owners of that. The TC were sent to the spirit world (as angels) and, centering on the BBW and TP, they can come down now.” (remark: 5 True Children are already in SW) “ Connect everything in this age. God, in the position of TP, can be put in the position of King, and we can be divine sons and daughters, who live by the heavenly law. You should become ancestors and representatives of Adam.” “ God needs to be the center of attendance. Become the ancestors of absolute sex, that is your destiny you were born with as well as your responsibility, or you will lose yourself in hell, be broken up and your cells will be floating around in the universe.” “ Get rid of your fallen nature. Deny everything in the position of freedom.” “ Within seven years from this Jubilee year, we need to establish the clear constitution of the Family Pledge and the Cheong Seong Geyong. Do HDH every day together with God and True Parents for seven years. Be owners of yourself!” “ Remember these words to become the substantial being, and God will guide you. Don’t make mistakes for the wrong history to remain. Call your ancestors for help.” “ The beat should always be right with God’s breathing; have His angle, and then there will be eternal movement. Become God’s eternal family! Pray like that from now on. Become the ancestors to the ancestors. Work together through resonance. One-quarter of yourself should be able to resonate with the spirit world.” “ I live my life according to DP, not my own vision. God is now attending the TP in the original position they are in – they are completely liberated.” “ Even if I sit down, everything in the world is reported to me. I resonate with all realms. The realm of resonance needs to be established.” “ Freedom – equality – peace – happiness should be the qualifications of the family… and the central point is true love, where the sperm and the egg meet. If it is dual, there cannot be any branches. God is a free owner in that position as we keep these laws.” “ Love God more than me.” “ Educate people about this in many ways, do demonstrations in front of the nation and become the owner like I did. This is the realm of your destiny and mission.” True Father then concluded by saying: “Let us commence the ceremony now! As a representative of Heaven and Earth, I declare that there will be returning resurrection.” “ From now on, we are totally responsible for our own actions.” Father had someone read the speech he had given on October 14, 2000, which he asked everyone to read and study again, as it marked the beginning of the many levels of Resurrection Ceremonies. It also explains more about the era and the age of women, who, he said, are like the train (engine) to move forward the Providence in this age, where True Mother will be taking the lead. &quot;You need to register in the age of Boom Bong Wang. It is the same as during the time of King Herod.” “ The mother is taking the lead (locomotive).” “ Live for God and live in the place of God.” “ Don’t think you live on your own. You represent your families, tribes, nations -- and all is connected!” Rev. Yu: especially in our relationship with God and True Parents, to come to &quot;feel the electric current as we think of them and act more and more like them,” as Rev. Eu said. “Everything we hear and see should be based on heart (shimjung) in our lives.&quot; &quot;There are no enemies in the original world. The question is, ‘How many people like us/me? And how many people have I loved?’ When we get insulted three times, we get angry, but our Father often doesn't say anything, when he gets hit. He is not allowed to fight. That’s a difficult standard to live up to...Need to like yourself first!” “ What kind of people have we become after living 40 years in our church? This is the time to be careful what you say and do in your life.” The Education Session for the Proclaiming the Completion of the Liberated Realm of the Portion of Responsibility in God’s Providence. This began in Hawaii, then 3 more in Su Taek Ri training center and now this 5th workshop is here in Pine Ridge. The purpose of this workshop is to set the condition for the Providence for the Start to begin a new era based on the resurrection victory of True Parents over the helicopter trial. Therefore True Parents absolute victory allows a new era to begin in which Father as the True Son of God can fulfill all of God’s responsibility from now as the Horizontal True Parents – because Father has completed all courses with True Mother Father has all power to eradicate all evil on earth. He has established with God’s Blessing the lineage of heaven and secured it in the three generational realm of Blessing through True Parents, True Children and now True Grandchildren. Through the expansion of the lineage True Parents have the power to eradicate the lineage of Satan and engraft all to the lineage of God. Also Father gave us the Cheong Seong Gyeong and the Pyeong Hwa Shin Gyeong as the “Word” that must be given as the original word of mankind. This workshop is the providence for the start that allows all Blessed Central Families to enter into the qualification to allow God to have his Sabbath. For God’s Sabbath Father will take full responsibility for God’s Responsibility therefore God’s responsibility is completed. Also we as Blessed Central Families gain the qualification through this workshop to inherit True Parents victory and become the temples of God. This also allows God to take his Sabbath. True Parents will take God’s 95% and we must now fulfill our 5% as True Parents did by fulfilling the 8 stage course vertically and horizonatally centering on the Original Divine Principle (From Rev. Michael Jenkins)
Family Pledge - standard to realize CIG, God’s kingdom, institution - carry on will of God - key to open kingdom of God - prayer of prayers - value of family: where God can dwell and visit - victorious life 家庭
Last part of CSG: explains about Family Pledge, Peace Message #14 Standard to check our daily life, blueprint of weekly schedule CIG = 2 persons become 1 family is basis for society & world > kingdom When there is a celebration, or a birthday or something, in your home or elsewhere, the first thing you do is say the Family Pledge. The Family here is MY Family. Without this there is nothing to be salvaged (from this fallen world? ) Children whom are controlled by loving parents.. Parents have to love unconditionally. That is the meaning of true love. The children came from mothers sexual organs. The root of life is mothers sexual organ, and the seed comes from Father God. True love is taught in the family. power: centering on True Love, mankind wants to be controlled, directed by True Love Love unconditionally = core of True Love From mother’s sexual organ: children born, owner of sex. Organ = God. Mother’s sex. Organ = original homeland, origin of love, life, lineage. Everyone misses his/her homeland, searching for. Raise up and be reborn, sex. Organ centered on God, way to seek for God. Father sex. Organ: seed is from. Palace of love, lineage = homeland of God. Where does True Love start? Family. = place to make oneness of m’s and w’s sex. Organ. Each one of us has to construct. Oneness with God, perfect connect man with God. Who is owner of m/w? It is opposite! When meet together and create family, they establ. Kingdom. Without Fall. Things are visible in Sp.W.! If they don’t make oneness, it will be different in sp.w. qualification to be owner. True owner of family must be our interest in life, by taking responsibility.
Divine son & daughter: not only phys. But also in sp.w. All men and women in H&E stand as sons/daughters of God. Cry out to become container to receive all of TP’s words and comfort God’s Heart. TP want each of us to become TP, condition to go to sp.w. with TP. Whatever I say, try to convey truth, you don’t understand. Want you to live. No way to save you in sp.w. There is a law is the world, and when people go to the spiritual world, there is also a law, that people have to observe.
All generations need to attend this ws. A / E= halves of God. After marriage: closest resemblance to God, nobody qualified Family Pledge before Providence of Blessing! Most important: shimjeong 心情 The family of a king
Are we resonating TP’s love? Centering on TP, world must become one big family, no sin, ph. & sp. ppl must be blessed. F, P, U, H: extend from ph. To sp. World. By perfecting the family. Family pledge will remain forever. TF’s life centering on w-peace TP allow us to start our life Period to restart our life, become one with TP’s heart and life. Must not waste our time, to receive content of family pl.
God is origin of love, love God more than partner. True patriots even sacrificed love for family for their country
Our family = representative! Maybe a few percent, but do we represent 100%? Jeong seong conditions – move heavenly fortune TF no time for himself to take rest! Hyo Jin passed away > TF: ceremony. TF repented, didn’t sleep 3 days: I couldn’t take care well of Hyo Jin Nim! Last yr March: TF ceremony.
Culture: change satanic – heavenly Thanks to TP,. New Civilisation 文化
Liberation: through Blessing. Each Bl Fam can become center to Blessing of world. Open Blessing as much as possilbel! Through partner you can realize love in substance<. Therefore God created A/E as one Family. Need to understand; empower 3rdgen Oneness with TFam Abslute f/l/o. Before Restoration: ppl’ condition o
Tongil Woli rul kong bu hanün iyu
Every person = offspring of fallen people. Put God at center in life. The reason to study DP is To solve real problems in this world All people in the world are fallen. Each one of us is the offspring of fallen people. We should realize this.
children of God, should be 100%, but still few % Satan’s child not fully pure
starting point of problem is me, I. what kind of being am I? mind = invisible, body = visible. If we realize goodness, we receive happiness. if I practice evil, I receive sadness and experience misfortune. Who am I? Beginning of struggle. My struggle becomes the struggle of the world.
Reversal of the Fall. We don’t understand reality of God because of the Fall. Without understanding His Will, result of Fall. A/E’s view of g/e: All ignorance from Fall – int and ext. Nature of Principle never changed, but difficulty to understand. paths of Science & Religion to tackle problems of mankind. Rel: Even though I don’t understand, I will follow this path in order to receive salvation and enter the K/H.
Christianity: Don’t know how to achieve that relationship between God and Man. Ideal Family, world brotherhood, cannot substantialize belief. “Salt and Light of the world”, however, sense of mission is lost. Family church focuses on family salvation.
Diagram included: Fallen World restored through Messiah, Judaism, Chrstianity Christian Foundation, Spirit died God sent Messiah centered on Christianity, TP & G kicked out, HSA-UWC by TF. for us important: not leave TP, attend
TF = gospel of this age
TF = gospel of this age 20:30 True Parents enter. Standing Ovation. True Parents sit, TF begins speaking. Father arrived. Talking about Adam and Eve. where is Hoon Mo Nim? Bring Chair, sit next to me. (Hoon Mo Nim sat right of True Father, Rev. Yu sat left to True Mother) God perfected portion of responsibility, TP completed resp. of A/E and mankind. when TF was 16 yrs old, age of Fall of A&E. Centered on God A&E could have become TP of mankind. At that age. 22, 23, 24 within 7 years until 24 they should have got married, F, G, Completion centered on God. O-D-U until 24 yrs, wedding ceremony, from Origin of A&E divide, through period of growth stage, 13,14 yrs: body of woman prepares to become bride (menstruation), lose blood once a month. Connect E/W, S/N. E symbolizes m (sun rises), W symbolizes w (sun sets) – shadow heads towards W in morning, shade towards E in evening. High Noon Settlement: No shadow. Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn comes, one circle around the sun, 4 seasons. Difference between triangle and square? each point of triangle is top of triangle, no higher point. Square: (Hyung Jin Nim gives TF a book) When you look at book cover, you can see 2 triangles, 3x4 when made flat, you can divide one side into 3 spots. When you count 1,2,3, finish and go to 4,5,6 (turn book), 6, 7. 7 = number of return to starting point. each direction, can count one to five. only one way for top to fall: 90°. 12 chinese characters. ox, mouse, tiger, rabbit. there is clear difference between tiger-character and rabbit-character. 1,2,3,4,5,6 centered on 6th point we can make a circle! right wing = elder son, who crosses from left =younger son. only one point is top, only one line. if water dropped from that position to ground: only one way to come down from top. Circle: 360°. When 120° only one way for water to flow. The original way to live: always with God. Word of God = attic of mankind, Subj-Obj-Partner. Rtp betw up/down = father /son. There is only one spot, when falls on face. This is origin of universe. after 6yrs passed. 9x9 = 81, after passing 6 enter era of perfection, then return to 10. Chinese Char for Tree= cross, if bigger: symbolizes mankind! “number 10” & “man” Fall: turned upside down. return back through revelation. There is only one spot in center. Front and back were turned. 3 yrs, how many days left to 2013? 3005d left (Jan). Each finger: 5 fingers. Name of God: “Only one”. God. A mother’s role is to put life inside body, to receive life in belly. In W: women don’t want. Use incubators. in West: few babies are born. achieve 4 GRH, what is motto , Absolute Sex. one man, one woman, 1st son, last daugther Do you like TP? What kind of love? Tscham Saram. True Love. From origin-division-union. From God’s perspective, fallen man has no value! How many people from all around world? Just 5 countries? I want people from 190 countries. Which country created best vehicle of world? Germany, then England and then America. How many vehicles exist in world? I once drove one long ago, good quality. How about cars made in Belgium? BMW made by 100% technician. For 7 yrs, in W-Germany examined technology, 3 yrs later, boss of technician (whistles), brought them to make a car. How about Japan? I studied electricity. Studying 6 months. My classmate became director of technology in Japan. We should understand about science in order to utilize technology. Where is Mother? You don’t know TF’s life. You know why Father received persecution? Peter Kim, Dr. Yang-Shik Chang, Sung-Jo Hwang, Dr. Seuk, please come to sit in front, where is Mr Yamada? Do you like Father? Do you know Father? Hoon Mo! (Hoon Mo Nim came in again) (talking about N-Korea). KJI sent Ginseng to TP. Very precious gift. Did you members send such a gift to TP? We have to plant the new seed in this land. In Jin-ah! Where is In Jin? … . TP don’t know everything that is going on. … I told them to keep purity before marriage. I opened the gates of hell. Nobody liked TF. People have tendency not to receive TF. Era of Boon Bong Wang, Vote System to chose representative of system? no. world under family. How many children of TP passed on to Sp. W.? how do I call mother in law? (Dae Mo Nim) So many persecuted, because they didn’t understand. Time will come: Tribal Messiah and National Messiah must go out to establish true tribe & true nation? Pyeong Hwa Shin gyeong (Peace Messages). True Father asks to repent! Task of LSA. TF prison experience. still people against TF in political realm. “ Seattle” = spreading the seed As Blessed couple, you must bless 300 couples and educate them! I want you to be cut of Satan’s accusation. You don’t understand meaning. 120 Japanese participants, please stand up! If you cannot speak Korean… Rev. Soodo, do you understand Korean? Must understand what TF says. I spoke Japanese when I went to Japan. Spent hours with studying. Blessed Family MUST MEMORIZE Content of this Book (Original DP)! (bangs book on table) Washington Times…. 358 ppl came here. How many supposed to come? Seorak- Mountain… Golf... How about Dokdo? Why so important? 5000 valuables around Dokdo-Island. Japan doesn’t listen to me, try to take ownership of Dokdo. I’ll try to win it back for Korea. Who is governor of Japan? Do you think TP say without practicing? A&E. = twin children. Eve couldn’t fulfill original ideal of woman. How many Japanese here? Should be double the man’s number? Who will work harder, men or women in Japan? Centered on Hyung Jin Nim…, give a hand for Hyung Jin Nim. He’s youngest one of TFam. Why did I choose him? A king is anointed according to his shouting of “Ye.” Pine Ridge Resort, good golf place. About fishing. Hyung Jin Nim, come up and offer a song! Hyung Jin Nim: Algesümnida. I will sing a holy song. TF: Ok, but loudly. HgJN: Starts singing. TF: No, not that one! (laughing) HgJN: Starts again. Wonju-a! Come sing a song. (Sings Arirang. ) other songs. TF: Restore A&E before the Fall, become Ideal Family & Ideal World. However, to realize Motto of this year and this education. to build God’s Temple, to offer it to TP. Northpole, Southpole, Tunnel, Pacific…40 mil. yrs water , try to receive ownership over this water. Island Federation … 3rd Israel to realize Kingdom. Motto of this year: standard to build absolute Sex, (nothing to do with Fall), =essence, God is manifesting Himself in visible body of True Parents. Centering on Korean People, more than Korean sisters serve TF, you must bless more than 60.000 couples. Mission from Father to Mother. Country of Cath & of Protestant.. Before TF turns 100yrs, everything must be solved. To liberate God, let us open God’s Kindgdom of Heven on earth. Aju. Listen to this explanation very well! Each Blessed Central Family can become a representative king. Thanks to TP’s victory doors of Heaven and Hell opened. 190 countries. TF: move place of WS, centering on providence (ocean). AJU! Absolute Faith, absolute Love & absolute Obedience. Time of mobilisation (10.000)… New people of the world, to build God’s Kingdom! Don’t fall asleep! Descendants will accuse. Future nation: 10.000 from every tribe to nation. Build nation & change world. end: 0:30 At 23.00 Pastor HJN came on stage, singing a song. After 5 seconds Father said: No, not that song! He then sang a sond, that soundet similar to me. Dann habennoch alle möglichen Leute gesungen.
Reason we need the DP: If God exists, what kind of rtp? How to create true families? These problems directly addressed in Original DP. Build K/H on Earth substantially. Many scholars addressed problems, but couldn’t clearly solve them. Establishing True Values, life after death must understand: man’s responsibility. Problem within me expands to national level. Responsibility of first ancestors: not fulfilled, frustrated G’s provid. Many discoveries in history, but most amazing: TF found human responsibility. No matter what situation TP are in: they will fulfill their respons. Sessions of fulillment of resp. On that fdt: Coronation ceremony.
Peace messages and CSG. Core of message is absolute sex. Morality Ppl in history have sacrificed for restoring the hometown. All ancestors before us were waiting for this truth! If we knew this, we would be totally focussed T L/L/L centering on palace of Absolute Sex. Organ. One realm of lineage is created through the cross-cultural marriage Blessing. Teach clearly about TP, spirit world, man’s portion of resp., law of indemnity What does Gods original Hometown mean? It means that if all people restore their original hometown, this will be Cheon Il Guk. If we think that all ancestors who ever lived before, are longing for this, then we would be so attentive. In order to unite all the people in the world… one can not do this by money or doctoral degrees, but by coming into the lineage of true life and absolute sex. The Providence is all about bringing all people into one lineage. This is achieved through cross-cultural intermarriage. We must be clear what „original“ means, what original relationship we should have with God, and what kind of quality another person has. These values have never been realized, never. Why is the world so divided? Because we do not share the same lineage with God.
Structure of Unification Principle Story: parents taking child to church. Minister talking about salvation. Difficult concept, what does it mean? Grandma: when you are filled with spirit. But original meaning: returning to original state. We must clearly understand about Jesus. Why did he have to die? Why come again? Rebirth & Trinity? Many times we don’t have strength, why? There is no perfection in ignorance. Did God have a hometown. Yes! It was inside of Adam. Everybody wants to restore this hometown. First there is Principle of Creation, which is Gods blueprint. You need a blueprint, if zou want a mashine to function. God had a very detailed plan, how this world should be, how it should function. People do not fulfill this ideal, because they fell. Mankind fell, and to be restored back to this position, is what we call salvation. I heard a story<. Grandma and pa are taking their joung child to church and their the minister was talking about salvation, but it was very difficult to understand, what salvation means. So the young child asked, and Grandma said, it is, when you are so filled with the spirit. But that is not what it is. If you look in the bible, there are many things that dont make sense. But the DP has solved these things. The core contend here is christology. Who was Jesus, what was his mission. Why did Jesus have to come again? We need to know then the mission of the messiah. We need to know clearly what predestination is, else we cann not bring about an ideal world. In the bible you need to have faith, but that is not enough concerning these matters. What does rebirth mean, what is the trinity? We dont know. There cannot be any perfection in ignorance . The messiah has come to be restored to the original state: this is the messiah. We need to know then what the original principle is. In the bible are 39 and 27 books (old and new Testament). Here the messiah will come, and Jesus comes, but Jesus could not fulfill Gods will. We study the Principle, but this Priciple is not just the principle of the Unification Church. We might have told about the reality of God, but still we might not know. We need to know the original principle, about God, clearly. We must know how important the Principle is. It was revealed by TP. When Father met Jesus at the mountain top, where he got his mission, he was not actually meeting Jesus, but God. Father could fells Gods tears. They ran into Father and became his own tears. He cried so much, he could not only look into the sun. Thats was the geginning of his public mission. TP became crazy about loving God. He wanted to fullfill Gods will. If we are not like this, then there will be a greater and greater distance between us and TP. At this time Father could not teach publicly about God. Father could receive heavens recognition. It was such a difficult path to find this principle. It took 14 years. He struggled so much and cried so much to find this Principle. If Father looks at us, at our lifestyle, he says, you do not really understand the principle, because if you did, how could you live like this? In order for us to understand the value of this value, Father explained the difficulty at finding it. „It was more dificult than picking up a particular grain of gras from the bottom of the Pazific Ocean“ We meet TP, come to their meetings, but for God it was not easy to dind them. (like finding one particular fish in the pacific ocean) Even if you throw the line next to the right fish, if the fish not bites, you dont get it. So, father said, God caught me. What is the most difficult thing? The torture? He could overcome all these persecutions, but the most difficult thing was, to overcome his firelike nature, his temper. He has this nature, and receiving persecution, and not being able to tell anybody of his heart, that was the most difficult thing. Tp explained many things but the world cannot understand. He did not make up these things, but he found them inside God. He found the principle inside of God, he became the owner of this. Man lost this principle, but Father found it again. Father did not make up these principles, but they were already there inside God. Father nid not make them, he found it. That is the nature of the principle. When Gods character comes into us, it resonates with us, the principle resonate. How can Gods character come inside of us? We can say many things, but there is one answer: It is the true word (??) So, if we do not understand Gods words, we dont understand clearly.
Tears of Heavenly Father became TF’s own tears. This is how he started his public mission TF struggled so hard, tears & sweat. If you knew the DP, why do you act in this way? One specific fish in entire Pacific Ocean! TF: G caught me and he is using me very well. There have been persecution & difficult things in my life. I could overcome torture under Japanese, etc. Most difficult to overcome: short-tempered nature (fire). Understand TP’s Heart. DP not result of mind, of thought, but: revelation. Not made up, found in God. G created man with this Principle, but man lost it! Not made up by TF, but found by TF. DP was already there. In God there is Heart, Character & Logos, they are all invisible, they resonate in us and we can feel joy. How would God’s character enter us? Content of G’s love & heart be received by us? One answer: through the word! In Korea: discussion about Nuclear weapons, missile that goes 1000km, would intoxicate all evmt., G’s word contains so many aspects of God’s love, it’s the vessel. We must be changed through the WORD. We start prayers with God of Love. Once TF had experience, where somebody hugged him from behind, so warm. Turned around, nobody there, it was G. How do you know the God of Love? When I was church leader, it was just a habit to say God of Love, I didn’t understand. Do we know how deep G’s Heart is? These words are the vessel to carry Gods heart to us. We have top listen and undertand, how precious Gods words are. Why? Because here we find Gods original being. Nomatter how tired we are, we have to poke ourselves and listen to the word. Otherwise our life will be the same tomorow than it was today or yesterday. Father was praying and felt somebody was hugging him from behind. But when he turned around, nobody was there. It was God. There is a comparison, how these words resonate inside Gods heart, Fathers heart… We pray: God of love.. This and that. Also Christian ministers pray about the God of love. But then I heard a voice: how do you know? Then i understood, that we say this out of habbit. We dont really know how deep Gods heart is. Do you know Gods heart. Between Husband and wife, wife does not really understand husband heart and vice versa, Parents and children same. In this fallen world there is nothing that teach us about Gods heart. If parents loose their only son, how much do they grieve, they tear their clothes etc. and grieve alot. But how much then does God grieve?
Rev. Hyo Won Eu wrote Explanation of the DP, many ppl learned to lecture this content. Because difficult, Rev. Eu created Exposition for more systematic explanation. After helicopter accident, TF asked me to teach Origin. DP. I prepared already, 1st WS in Hawaii, TF looked over the contents 45 till 52 Father went arond Korea to find some people. Father had already understood it by that time. In 52 he wrote it through Won Pil Kim In 57 Father had the Explanation of Dp pubished. Many people tried to lecture this, but they had difficulty lecturing, so Rev Eu organised this into lecture style and made DP as we know. Father told me after the helicopter accident: we need to teach the „original“Principle. I had organised this already and I showed it to TP, and Father looked over this.
Father wrote this Poem on Easter morning. This is the heart, that we also should have.
How to live according to DP of Cr. If we have computer, it’s of no use if we don’t know its purpose! Same for us humans. Even if you live externally poor, if you have have DP/C you are living a good life. If you have everything, but no internal life, do not lie according to DP/Cr you don’t live well. All people must live by this Are we living our lives well right now? NO, we live so far away from the principle. A computer that gets the wrong voltage will break. We also cannot live the way we please, but according to the Principle of Creation. There are people that live well, and people that don‘t live well. What is the standard of living well? Does it mean to live in a big house or to have money or what ? We have a fundamentally different concept. Even if you live in the basement of somebodies house, but you know the principle of creation and live accordingly, then you live well. We must know the principle of creation and live accordingly.
?? Anaximander /Anaximenes
Where does this E come from (Physics)? “Maybe it is G!” Enter deeper realm and build everything centered on G. What exactly is it, that we resemble about God?
Denied G’s existence, denied man’s value Law of cause & effect, law of resemblance All created things have something in common. No matter how much we look into CR, ppl couldn’t find G. TP found laws of nature. It says that the world resembles God, but people do not know clearly in what way there is resemblance. People deny God, because they cannot find his Existence.
M = convex, F = concave TF = embodiment of masculine elements of creation TM = embodiment of feminine elements of creation The owner of the common law is God, therefore the common law is in God. Univ. Prime Force = The Law. Communism = life of insects Shimjung is origin of love of first gen. God created AA from His Shimjung. But AA didn’t initiate Shimjung, false love. Shimjung = living for greater good. To realize Shimjung, practice TP’s words TF: “Are you a man?” – “Yes.”, “do you have sex. organ?” “Yes.” – “Where is it from? It’s from God.” ABSOLUTE SEX & Value of the Blessing Removing scar takes many tears. Ripping off skin. Things are recorded. It is our responsibility to resemble G! Why does TF emphasize Absolute Sex and True Love? It’s central in education of children, even before University Edu. It is most important organ! Sexual Organ = most holy place. Holy Temple of God. Through this point man becomes man, woman becomes woman. Man = subject partner, why? Because he has seed of life. Old Korean folk song: Mother gave me life, when I look at Father, he has seed of life through mother’s sex. Organ one with egg. Seed of life is protected by mother. TF’s mission was to restore seed of life. Restored Eve: protect seed of life! This is value of TP! Attitude at this WS: gratitude to TP! Shimjung of the original being!
Before and after marriage: complete sexual purity & fidelity Cannot hide from conscience or God TP: I’ve never lied. God is united being of masculinity/femininity. Bible story on Job: Satan made a deal with God: I’ll take eth away from Job, see if he still believes in you. Became sick, lost eth. But his heart towards G didn’t change. Wife said, honey if there is a God, how could he do sth like this to us? Job hadn’t wavered, but even most beloved wife came up and doubted in God, he still held on. Same way: God & Satan are always looking at us, even in bathroom. So lead a Godly life with Godly thoughts! God = not just concept, or authority to obey. Must live my life in attendance through my heart. We cannot see G, but through His words see ourselves, love, character, ideals. Look at your parents love, life & ideals! What is your heart towards world? Become substantial beings, resembling God! We should be busy to resemble G!
Intel, emo, will with emo as the center! (TF said they are one! Emo is not first or before, but it’s at center!) Shouldn’t let words just pass by, unrealistic, but we should make these words real! TP pray for 2000 yrs in future! Looking towards future.
Shimjung = irrepressable impuls to love. God cannot feel his characteristics all alone. Therefore, He needs an eternal object, in order to unfold those characteristics. Il Hwa – Tongil – Pyeonghwa Absolute Sex: absolute faith, love, obedience towards your spouse! Owner of absolute purity in front of spouse. Difficult time, with first industries. This was name TF gave to industries. When fishing: you need a bait. How do we align with Heavenly Father? Through intellect? When TF 15yrs, think about what determination he had. G was inside A’s seed, Eve couldn’t receive it. G was never able to plant seed of life! Until TF found TM, how lonely God was. In order to raise mother to be so pure in front of God, I’ve worked hard throughout my life! G wanted to find pure man & pure woman to bless them! This is Blessing Providence! Way to bring ppl to Blessing: by living in oneness with God’s Word! Feel G through the word, become being of character through HDH. OTA: don’t do this, that, NTA: after not doing this, do this! (Jesus opened the way to love), TF: Become like me, resemble TP. We need to resemble original character of Principle. Irrepressible joy.
31, 39, 46, 59, 69, 81, 87, 96, 97
Specific represenation, ideals Abstract
Inside Gods internal HS, that became each individual. So, we cannot just treat people as we wish, without caring about their feelings. What is the essence of the Universe? It is God.
True Parents Ideology is the True Love Ideology! God = First Cause, only one. People have been fighting over the essence of the Universe, but this fight is now finished. Internal nature and external form are made out of the same elements. The essence of the universe is not only spirit or only matter. It is both, united. It is the „only one“ ideology. Mind and body, as one. Right wing or left wing? Headwing Ideology! We can not know God in ist entirety. Only TP teach us about God in his entirety. Adam and Eve would have been the True Parents. This is the true love ideology. To be True Parents is such a difficult thing, they did not know how difficult it would be. Father said that throughout his life, he did not want to be the messiah. The whole sp world came against him. True love ideology is Gods ideology. No matter whether you talk about philosophy or anything else, the core is true love.
Juche-Ideology in N-Korea. Subject = Kim Il Sung. But according to DP: God is Subject, rtp of parent-child. Ppl can resonate and melt with each other, mutual happiness created in this world. Life is born in such an envirionment. Born in love, live for love, die and enter love of spirit world. Through Shimjung = irrepressible impuls to give, wants to give more. As baby received love of parents. From parents perspective: they want to give! More and more! All things in Cr are objects of love. In family h/w, p/ch – components of family. Regard other elder people as your own parents! One person out of 3 billion ppl = your beloved wife/husband. So treat her with respect, not any other woman. N/S-Korean families need to unite! Listen to others and they will listen to us. The fundamental truth of the universe is the parent – child relationship. God is not a concept, He is reality. In the one ideology I am happy and everyone else is happy. When we talk about love, we are not talking about any other love but we are talking about shimjung. When we are babies,what kind of love do we want to experience? We WANT to give. We want to give to our child. When he moves his hand etc, we experience joy. We have this kind of nature. When you give, you experience joy. When you give beauty, you feel love. We have the system not of Democracy or communism, but that of Godism, which is the family system. Just as you look at your own parents, you look at other people and think of them as your parents etc. There are 6 billion people, your partner is one of 3 billion. So, treat your wife with shimjung, not like any other woman, but with respect. In order to become one with brothers and sisters in the north (Korea) listen to them, then they will listen to us.
Love is a concept??? (check translation!) 사랑은 概念이지 実際가 아니다 Absolute value is based on Absolute Sex. (purpose of sex. Organ) work through body love through body for children
Thought, Heart, Ideals must be one, then we are One! We are Second God, so precious and handsome! True Beauty is important. Dont look at yourself and say: oh, I am not formed well, I am ugly. You are very precious.
Seed of father = 0.001% combines with mothers egg: 99,99% creates new life TM = clothes of TM, there was never woman who could receive G’s seed of life Men are G’s body, women = G’s bride!! All women stand in this position, therefore centering on TM all women have the responsibility to give rebirth! Understand: first love is so precious! Keep purity 3d ceremony, 40d separation condition after Blessing, indemnity stick TF: Blessed couple should dance nacked and go to sleep with skin contact Sleep together nacked, and love each other dearly. This is best education for your children. TF: “3 gen should make love in same room.” There would be so much noise, right? Grandchildren can teach their grandchildren! No need to be ashamed… (probably nobody did it yet) Only with children, you can become parents. If having a child, you have so many hopes! Desire of son/daughter is to become a good husband/wife. Once they have children, want to become good father & mother. As son/daughter many aspirations, yet ultimately wish to become good h/w. Today: many good books on knowledge, skills, education. Yet: focus is HOW to be succesful, but not HOW ppl can live to become true persons. Though we may be fallen, we still have Shimjung. So we can feel our parents love and inherit their character. As a baby you experience first parents love. Mother doesn’t leave baby alone after birth, but invests like into a great masterpiece. Nipple of mother, where you connect to baby. Place where life is created = sex. Organ. All cells connected to mother through breast. Making love and giving milk creates life, all connected to sex. Organs. Actually, when giving milk, give it with love! Not only nutrition, also love! Ppl say: Let’s just have one child to save finances… We need different rtps with b/s, cousins, etc. to learn and grow. If you don’t have b/s, then children won’t have uncles/aunts! So, theses rtps are important! Ppl had a deep heart in past, as these rtp were very important. Nowadays, ppl lose this. Personal experience: girl on plane to US, she studied there. How did you feel, when you left your homeland at young age? I missed my puppy. (I expected sth like parents, b/s, best friends). Song: Even if not rich, if I can live with my parents, I will be happy! How to raise children when young, is important! Education, church, etc. otherwise they will not listen later! We are humans, so we must learn love, it’s at center of our being. What is center of your heart? If at center of your heart is your parents, when young is ok. As grow up, learn to respect teachers, they know more than parents. First priority for parents: show love, shimjung, character to children! Learn good rtps. To make the parents rest, children must complete their character! 2nd gen are children of such fortune! Amazing Blessing, please don’t lose it. Korean Society: Parents always talk about study, study, study with their children, so that they may get a good job and the parents can live well. But if parents tell kids they can learn about church things later, they might lose Shimjung! In UM there is so much we can give to children. What is situation of the world? We should open the way for our children to come to God. Think about it. God was so loyal, investing everything in his children! How did your parents raise you? Back then we didn’t have nice diapers, right? Nowadays, modern, clean, practical diapers. Back then, there was no such thing. So, diaper-material needed to be washed regularly to keep baby’s bottom smooth and healthy. When you become grandparents, you return to become babies again! Cannot hear and speak well anymore, not enough strength to go to bathroom… So you experience how your parents raised you! When young children see how parents treat grandparents, they will remember this! When mother gives birth, she does so at the risk of her life! Parents grow through children, and enter the realm of safe settlement. Once vertical rtp is severd, the horizontal rtp cannot be succesful! Same is with our rtp to God! If we limit God in our lives, how can we have deep rtp to other bro/sis? God’s parental heart is not to let his beloved children behind to live as they wish, but God can only settle safely, when his children reach perfection/maturity. Because principle is still alive even in fallen people, you cannot leave your child by itself. God’s sad heart has been just the same all throughout human history. God is so victimized, miserable and lonely. How can we reach true freedom, joy and happiness? When we can relate truly with God, we can become completed, happy people. All beings have a purpose of creation, and by fullfilling this purpose, we have value. The relationship we have with God is that of mind and body. The greatest desire of man is to become true parents. In order to become parents, you need children, only then can you become parents. Everybody is born as the son or daughter of parents. The firt desire then is, to become a good groom or a good bride, and then, to become good father or mother. As son or daughter you have much aspirations in life, but most of all, you want to become lke your parents, so, you want to become parents yourself. In this world they dont teach, how people can live to be true people. Children are born, but what do they have to learn, growing up? Shimjung! The first thing you experience is shimjung, sucking at your mothers breast. Though we may be fallen, we still have shimjung. Without shimjung, you cannot go back to God. Even if you dont have enough milk, open your shirt and let the baby feel your warm body, then give the bottle. During that time, when the baby sucks, you feel so much joy through your nipple, the sexual organ. Through your breast, the baby can feel the mothers love. Through this love, there is life. The heart of a mother that has love… you may thing, „The baby is hungry“ but wehn you give the milk, you have to give love with it. If you dont, the baby will be withering inside, people become like animals: Oh lets save finances, so lets have only one baby. If you dont have any brothers and sisters, then your children wont have any uncles and aunts. It is very important to have this kind of relationships. Recently, even in Korea, as the culture becomes more modern, they are loosing heart. What was the first thing you felt after you left Korea?, I asked a girl at the airport recently. I wanted to know what she felt. And I was very shocked at what she said: I miss my little puppy. I expected her to miss her parents or friends, but she missed her dog. We learn shimjung and we learn about character from our parents. This kind ofheart is lost now even in young children. So, it is very important to raise your children when they ore young. What kind of being are mankind? Are we intellectual beings? We are shimjung beings. Would that not be nice? Happyness is to know, that my parents love me. What is at the centre of your heart? The centre of your heart is your parents. When you are young, and you figt with someone, you say: I am going to tell my dad or my mum. And when you come home, you tell them what happened. In our world, when you study, you find out that your teachers are smarter than your dad, and then you draw distant from your parents. Then what do they do? Do they know how to relate and make good relationships with other people? You have to have your parents at your heart. If not, your own value diminishes, and then even the nation has no meaning. When the children completely undrerstand the shimjung character through their parents, then the parents can rest. In this world, the children are asked to study, to make alot of money, and support the parents. You gotta study, study, study. This is the education that they are receiving. Church you can do later, first do your studies. God has so much hope into the 2nd Generation. But the reality is so far away from this. So, when your father and mother raised you, how did they do that? Before, we did not have diapers you can throw away. Parents had to make diapers from cloth for the baby, and they had to wash it everytime. So, sometimes, when the baby was pupping, the parents got angry. When my parents get old, and cant talk so well anymore, then how to you relate to your parents? To put them into old peoples home is so sad. Then the children see their parents taking care of their grandparents. They wont forget this. When the parents are happy, then the children are also happy. When the children are in a difficult situation, but the parents are living happily their lives, then, what situation is this? They have nothing to do with each other. God became a God of sorrow and sadness, because of his children.
Ppl’s responsibility is to grow to maturity (fulfillment of responsibility). We need to resemble God, to mature as his true children! Our standard of Shimjung makes us different from animals. Whenever you wake up: think Shimjung! It is the irrepressible impuls of love, Subject missing Object partner! If I had invited you to this WS, nobody would have come. But because TP invited you here, so many came! This is because of Shimjung. We received love from TP. It is their fundamental motivation. How can we resemble God? Live for the sake of others. By witnessing and receiving persecution, we understand G’s deepest heart. Not easy: I am tired, want to go to bed. However, if we still live for the sake of others, we practice God’s characteristic of sacrificing for others. 2013 = D-day. TP even loved enemy, sacrificing himself for others and resembling the Heart of God. Portion of Responsibility. Meaning of the Blessing Everything is about shimjung. There should not be any gap between God and mankind. No gap at all.
Shimjung is deeper than conscience. The God is in me and I am in God. It is everyone's responsibility to become a person of Character. The center of my body is my mind, the center of my mind is God, so there should be oneness. As patriots we wish to return love to our nation, as children return love and Shimjung to parents. Family is school of Shimjung (Heart) and Tscham Sarang (True Love). Discipline needed to become good citizens, graduate, work and create home, without hanging around, wasting time. Family is place to experience all aspects of love. Everybody longs for a hometown, love and family. Children learn True Love between h/w through their parents! HEART; MIND; BODY When we go back home, our lifestyle should become TP’s lifestyle. Education of skills: joy through practicing your talents. Divine character = Shin Seong (saeng?). Unity of Heart = more difficult than unification of the world! Feel God’s Heart of restoration through Holy Songs. Love your nation: means Cheon Il Guk. “ Love Heaven, love mankind, love country.” is the slogan of every educational institution founded by True Parents!
31, 39, 46, 59, 69, 81, 87, 96, 97
Intel, Emo, Will come from God! Center of mind = Shimjung. Therefore, path to perfection is through Shimjung. What kind of being is man ? Shimjung is the core. Shimjung is internal, Emotion is external, Emotion is a form of Shimjung
People are people of logos. This means we are looking for purpose and reason. At the same time we pursue freedom within laws. People are different from the rest of nature, they pursue, thez create, value. And this comes from the model of the family. They are beings of logos.
Shimjung defines our purpose. Our purpose is realizing joy through love. In this way, we have the awareness of being object to God. Resembling God, we stand as subject in front of all things. As we have lost our position as G’s children, we lost our object-consciousnous, we refuse to be object. Therefore, people fight. N-Korea: Juche-Ideology says: “I am Subject. You have to follow.” God is Subject, so Juche will disappear. We may come and go, but TP’s teachings are eternal, they won’t die! The higher your position as a leader, the more humble you must become. In h/w-rtp you might think you’re an amazing person, but that way you won’t win the heart of your partner. Jesus wanted to teach about G’s Heart. Man is being of logos, shimjung, creative being, position Shimjung is our purpose. That is why we have the same purpose. When man come to resemble Gods shimjung, then he comes to stand in the position of subject, with an awareness as Subject. Then we are Subject toward the nature. If we then relate to our object, shimjung is the purpose, and we all can be happy. God, man and all things can be happy. In Nkorea, there is the Juche Ideology: I am the subject. But: the highter your postion, the more lower your head should go. In relation to your wife, you may think: I am an amazing person. But: What is high, has to go down.
In each company there are company morals and ethics, regulating wages, relation between employer and employee. Employer must care for his emplyees, this is Sungsang-aspect (Shimjung). Eg. Saemaul mvt was succesful in beginning, but not in long run (Dictator Park). If we lose Shimjung, schools, companies, nuclear power plants lose their value! Therefore, we need to install True Values in society. If we know God correctly, we can solve all problems. God has dual characteristics. These Characteristics are the key to solving all problems of the universe. How? All things were created with man as the model. Therefore: all things should be in a balance of HS and SS, whereever people gather. In the Family there are the family ethics. The core of the family ethics is shimjung. Same in School, Company, etc. Right now your president is found through election, but how can you find parents by election? You cannot shoose your parents. We should find our leaders, centering on Shimjung. But because we lost God as the original being of Shimjung, everythng is skewed right now. Centering on ture love, absolute sex, we should be people of shimjung.
First, there is the perfection of character, then, husband and wife can be together to form a family. Yang and Yin are the key to solve all problems of this world. We need to connect to God.
Last Revolution is the revolution of man himself! We used to shout out, if family breaks down, the nation will break down! The last revolution of man is to revolutionise man itself. Through education. We use true love and Principle, that flow from Shimjung. Thats why we need education education education. Shimjung is like the roots, the there is the flowers and fragrance of true love, they turn into the fruits, your true character. This makes a family. This all is the revolution of absolute sex. The we understand: Oh, this is what it means to have shimjung. We give the principle in 2 hours or so, but this is just the bones, we dont understand the deep flavor of it.
Int. N. of God: includes concepts, laws and ideals. They have masculine & feminine aspects. God created mankind in his image. We resemble the Original Being, man and woman come together centered on pure True Love to resemble God! Man has G’s masculine sexual organ, woman has G’s feminine sexual organ. My spouse is not just a person, he/she is my God! God created us, so we can resemble Him! Uphold God by upholding your partner! Difference man – all things: portion of responsibility! Why do we say “portion”? No matter how much Shimjung God has, how loving He is, without an Object Partner, He still remains the most lonely being! Therefore, God created mankind and the universe, with man as the master/governer/owner of universe. To earn the qualification to rule, we have a portion of responsibility. Example: Chicken. Can only make chicken-sounds. But man can imitate all kinds of sounds! Starting point from creation all things, stars, planets, etc. was Adam. Once he had Adam as his body in mind, he wanted to create an object, the woman Eve. Eve should have resembled her husband, angels should have supported this process, but they didn’t. Since Jesus the divine counterpart has been called the Holy Spirit, yet no substantial, original Eve! Adam has to be completely one with God! Man cannot be reborn without a mother, this is the providence to restore Eve. Who is most important, the seed or the body enclosing the seed? Woman has been truly important, the true woman who can enclose the seed of God! Even cars resembles man. Two lights = like eyes. Car resembles man, but man resembles God. Therefore, car resembles God. Have this kind of thinking when relating to all things! TF once explained about the 1st point of the Family Pledge for 4 days and said he could continue for much longer. Problem is: we still don’t understand more deeply about the Family Pledge! Return to original homeland. Internal nature is the content, the guiding content. Inside of God there is maskulinity and feminity, so He has maskuline and feminine sexual organs. When a person resembles God, he or she IS God. So, I am God, but I am also myself. When I see my spouse, I can think: This is God. Only man resembles God, so he has responsibilty. Why we say: „Portion of responsibility“, and not just „responsibility“? God is Subject, that means, there is an object. No matter how much God has Shimjung and Love and so on, if there is no object, he is lonely. God created man to govern the universe. Chicken can make only chickensound, no matter how many generations will go by. But man can make any sound. Mankind is owner and govenor. When God made Adam, what was His purpose? It was to make Eve! He made Adam as his body, and as his object partner He made Eve. Adam is Gods body with His seed. The woman is like clothes(??), He then needed to make Eve for the seed. God raises Adam and makes it possible for Eve to resemble her husband. The angels were supposed to help in this process, but the angels did not. There had never been a true Eve, only the holy spirit. Adam has to be absolute and completely one with God, not even 0,0000000001 % different. True Mother had some degree of difference, but True Father is absolutely one with God. That is why TM has to unite with TF. Who is most important, the seed or the body? The true woman is important, because she can enclose the seed of God. Mankind is resembled by this world, so we should govern this world with shimjung. How much do we know the family Pledge? We would be embarraced, how little we understand about the Pledge.
Book of Changes doesn’t explain about God, but Yang/Yin. Doesn’t have concept of int.n. & ext.f., therefore it doesn’t understand God as a personality. Bible explains that God is our Father, but doesn’t understand God as parental God, including masculinity and femininity. The great ultimate, that the book of changes talk about, is the same as the God, that the bible talks about. The Principle elucidates both.
31, 39, 46, 59, 69, 81, 87, 96, 97 TF needed approval from God, that DP is true. All beings need power in order to exist! Universal Prime Energy is fundamental Energy, allowing created beings to exist. Once experiment: mother had to find baby in room full of other babies, blindfolded! Many felt drawn to their child and found it quickly! We live in age with so many blessings! I watched a program, in which mothers were blindfolded a led to the birthing room, full of babies. Many them found their own babies, (stopped in front of them). They said: I somehow felt the direction I should go..
If you are a grandparent and you carry your grandchildren piggy-back and serve them, all tiredness disappears! If leaders think about own position, the country suffers. We are all correlated! Who is the owner of the nation? Government or people? If gvt has heart of parent, heart of father, then gvt can stand as subject position and rule/govern the nation with the heart of parents, people can accept it like children respect their parents. If boss of company eats well, plays golf all time, however employees work hard, don’t see their own families… not principled. Examples in nature: solar system. Tides of ocean are determined by position of Earth to the moon. Through tides water is in movement, is purified and nutrition is distributed: fundamental for life! Similarly: Women have menstruation once a month, cleansing tide, to prepare for future life! God made it this way. Parent-Child-Rtp: Son says to father: Please take a rest, I will take responsibility. Then he is a mature son. When he was born: just screamed and wanted to receive. This is principle. What is easier: breath or not breath? To breath is easier, because it is the principle!
Conscience comes before God, parent & teacher! God made it so, that following our conscience, aligned with original mind, we can live a good life, directed towards goodness. Pangs of conscience tell us, when something is going wrong. Force of conscience leads to goodness. If hearing untruths, this misleads our conscience! In order to function, it needs force or energy. Father said, nobody can teach your conscience, because it is already in G and T with God. I we deveive our conscience, we fell bad, because it is trying to protect us.
If body unites with original mind, we fully resound with love of God!
Materialist philosophers: no God, no religion, no spiritual reality. Karl Marx, example: egg yolk + shell after battle between dot and shell: new result: chick! Same way: fight between gvt and people creates new society! In company: employers and laborers after conflict: new class of united proletariat. This is communism. Truth: after conflict: only destruction left. Communism hates the concept of God or Religion. Empowering communism = egg yolk, while capitalism is egg white. So after final conflict world wide communist paradise will be realized. Similar example: mother and child! Theory based on fight and struggle. Communism denied family, because family is based on love. Origin-Division-Union leads to creating and multiplying.
Man = 1st object, wife = 2nd object, child = 3rd object. All positions resemble God. Shimjung = essence of our life! It comes from God.
31, 39, 46, 59, 69, 81, 87, 96, 97
Love what God loves, what all people love, what all things love.
31, 39, 46, 59, 69, 81, 87, 96, 97
Holy Wine Ceremony is even more precious than curing AIDS. It eradicates original sin by one sip, medicine that cleanses original sin. Holy Wine Ceremony lets you become God’s sons & daughters again, you inherit true love, life and lineage. The Holy Wine ceremony is so amazing. It gets rid of your original sin after one sip. The Holy Wine Ceremony comes after the HW Ceremony, because fallen people cannot be given the Blessing.
Number 7 = lucky number, because it is center of Four Pos. Fdt.
Mankinds desire is to go back to the original homeland. Where is this place ? Is is the sexual organs.
31, 39, 46, 59, 69, 81, 87, 96, 97
31, 39, 46, 59, 69, 81, 87, 96, 97
Shimjung can only be perfected in family. A&E become owners of the universe as perfected characters. Adam = substantiatiation of God, receives G’s love as child. Everything children do, makes parents happy! Responsibility of A&E to grow to perfection. A&E were so curious, wanted to know everything, asking what is this, what is that. To make universe took so much investment! Task of AA was to teach A&E G’s heart, so they could understand G. When reaching adolesence, realized animals mate and had offspring. Understand parental heart, when birds protected young ones at cost of its life! Thereby understanding God’s heart, seeing birds and rabbits making love. What about themselves? Also having desire within themselves. Everything made in pairs, so who is my partner? So if Adam would ignore Eve, he would ignore himself. After experiencing the children’s and b/s-realm they were to experience h/w-rtp, at this point God meets man. A&E were to become the owners, Lords of Cr, though not married, should have felt God’s heart through nature. Watching how living beings make love in nature. Originally: Not just experience love by themselves, but with God. In this position man can become embodiment of God’s True Love, Character and Absolute Sex. In this way become parents and have children. Children same way go through growing process, learn through nature! Shouldn’t have just learnt theoretically, but experience it, develop sensitivity. Parents know first, when children are mature. They, going through this course themselves, would have married their children, when time was ripe. Our hearts know, even young children, where we are to go, what is our destination. Who is our parents? Ultimately they come from God, the origin of life and love. When children become parents, we become grandparents. If you are spiritual parent, you learn about parental dimension of heart. Once a young boy brought a grandmother to church, so elderly lady became spiritual child! Young boy wanted to teach her, was so on fire and lady listened. Course is only fulfilled, if you can raise children. As grandparents you represent God’s position. As 1st gen we received Blessing, our roots however are from fallen world, fallen nature still in us. 2nd gen have different root, we thought they’d be very different and beautiful, yet doesn’t happen automatically, only by protection and love of parents. 2nd gen are born as olive trees, they are God’s children, so we cannot do to them as we please. Sometimes TF asks us to leave our children, wants us to go out and witness to 100 people. Once we settle down, we get soaked in habits, start to rot. TF has no national boundaries. TF wants to make us into true people. TF asks if you’re determined and sometimes we react reluctantly. Yet, if it springs from the heart, we are united. Heart and Body must meet together. God’s Absolute Sex turned into A&E’s sex. organ, we get married to liberate and complete G’s love. We must liberate this love on every level: family, tribe, nation. This is meaning of this Education Session! We are here to receive this content. PPl are so desperate to receive this content! Don’t take this for granted. God connects with man the shortest distance. God has 2 sexes within him, and Adam and Eve were born as people that have Gods shimjung already within them. So God comes down the middle and connects right at the connecting point. How were they perfected ? What is perfection? Ist not a lot of knowledge or something, but resemblance to God, the resemblance of Gods dual characteristics. Adam is born as the substantiation of God and Eve also. Everything the children do, every noise they make, makes the parents happy. So the parents love the children, and when they grow up, they want to return this love to their parents. Their responsibility was to grow to resemblance to God. They were so curious, even when thay were 4 or 5 years old. Adam was interested in everything, more than we are now. So, who would teach Adam then? The Archangel would take care of them. God created the angels first. So, they knew how God created everything. So, when Adam saw all the flowers, all the diferent kinds of flowers, and when he said: wow, all these beautiful flowers, then the AA would answer: Do you know, that God made these for you? God made all these things for you. Do you thing this world came out easily? No, there was detailed planning and investment. Adam was with the Angels, talking to them. They talked about how they would make this world, and how they would make children. Everything would be for their children. Angels would say: Your father made all these things for you. In this way, they understood Gods love. When A and E were young, they went and played together in the nature. In adolescence, they saw the animals, how male and femal came together and have offspring. They then saw how the parents protected their offspring even at the risk of their lives. So, nature was their textbook of love. They saw all these funny rabbits making love, and the birds are making love, so how about themselves? They also wanted this, so everything is made in pairs, so were is my partner? They realised this, and they realised they were made in pairs too. Wehn Adam ignores Eve, he is ignoring his own value, and vice versa. God had this blueprint, how Adam and Eve would grow their hearts. Adam and Eve were born as little children, would understand the heart of brothers and siters, and then, how to love each other through their sexual organs. So, everything is connected to the sexual organs. That is the point, were Gods meets man and man meets God. Even Adam and Eve were not maried yet, they cam to feel the heart of nature, and how the nature bears offspring, and tehy saw how the offspring was treated and so on. So, even they were not married yet, they understood the heart behind it. They would feel the heart and perfect themselves as individual man and individual woman. They would reach their positions and com up like this, and came to resemble God completely. In this position one can inherit everything from God and come to be a being of absolute sex. This is the place to receive the blessing and have children. The children then would go through this content again. The man would realise, that this is the content, the woman would realise, this is the content. Through the nature, they can realise all of these hearts. Thats why our children should be reised in the nature. But we go to the citys, and dont see the fish in the water or the bird are flying in the sky. They learn this only from a book. Then there is a difference in heart between people living in nature and living in cities. When the childrne get along, the parents are happy. Who knows, whether Adam and Eve have become mature? The Parents know this. The parents have been through this, so they know. The parents say: when do you want to get married? They might say to get married now, but then they might feel still immature and want to get married at age 20 or so. Who is our parents? Maybe substantially they came from me, but tactually they came from somewhere beyond myself. They came from God. Then Adam and Eve are growing up to become Grandparents. You can not become Grandparents without your children having children. Without children you cannot be parents. When you first become parents, you have the name of being parents, but your content is not developed. Only when you are grandparents, is this content developed. Then you represent God, and the past, when you are grandparents. As blessed couples we received the blessing, but our past lies in the satanic world. But the 2nd Gen are not like that. What are our 2nd Gen? They are born as true olive trees. Their roots are not in this world. We may think, they are my children, but actually they are Gods children. Often we are stuck in our habbits and then we get rotten. When our children or our member see how you grow, they are happy. This is the 4 great realm of heart. The family pledge is all about that. People who inherited the 4 realm of heart, we call them the realm of the royal family. We say that the if the body moves, the heart will follow, but this is not right. The body should follow the heart. Our heart should want to do the right thing. We must liberate this kind of Love on every level, family, tribe, nation. That is why we are doing this education session here.
Woman should do anything to support husband, attending as if father. Husband on his side should attend his wife, as he would his mother. This is ongoing process! This way they become perfect couple, representing TP, attending God as their parent. Do you know how difficult it is to have a beautiful wife? Heart beauty means embodying Shimjung, through character. You feel love from your mother, therefore, any words feel good. You receive it as love. As wirfe, you wish to raise husband to highest level, which is position of a true father. True Father calls mother, “mother”, since it is such a beautiful position. How are we to fulfill the True Family Ideal? The fulfillmetn of the husband-wife ideal becomes the family ideal. When the husband comes to resemble, she has to unite with her husband, and complete him. When the wife sees her husband unite with God, the wife wnats to bacome like that. The wife works so hard, for her husband to stand right in front of God. Then the wife becomes one with her husband. The wife may become the subject, but in terms of position, she is object. She has to work very hard to make her husband. She should not say: Oh, you are playing and I have to make all the money, I will divorce. Dont do that. Husband must attent his wife like he would attent his mother and vice versa. In this way they perfect themselves and become a true couple and a true family. This is how you perfect yourself. You should not just say: Hey! to your spouse. You should not say: Dont do that! You should say: You know, if you do this, it would not be good for you. Ist the same content, but different, You should attent your wife like your mother. I have to live a life that True Parents can come to me. As a wife you want to raise your husband to the highest position. Does that mean, to become a professor or what? It means to raise him to be a good father.
You cannot change your parents, your children. But what about h/w? You cannot change it. Divorce is miserable, tragic situation. When dividing up the children, who belongs to whom? Crazy. Breaking Blessing? Don’t have this kind of thinking.
You have the 3 great Subject Thought, because you have the 3 great Object Thought.
Value is determined by degree object partner fulfills desire of subject. Deeds of our life determines the way we die. How are we ending our lives? As patriots, saints, divine children? The Subject desires the Object, and so the Object has value. If a thing is not desired, it has no value. If the paper is used for hate-letters or something, it has no value. So, what kind of purpose do I live my life for? A nation will honour the patriot, the world will honour the saint, but if there is no-one for you to honour you, you feel miserable. So, what do we do in our life? The purpose then, for which we live, is important.
Messiah sets absolute standard! Universal heroes.
God is in core of my heart, this is loyalty/ filial pietey. Yeol yeo = virtuous wife. Faithful men and women, children of such couple.wish to have a future husband or wife, like their own father or mother! Staying faithful to each other.
Parents want their children to become better than themselves. What about God? Same. But we cannot become better than God, but like God. Complete Responsibility, realize realm of liberation!
TF: there will be a test, so you must study! Listening to these words, understand the content!!
Body = 2nd mind. Does sp.w. exist or not? Sp.w. has been made by God already. I was born for sake of God, parents, partner, born to live in sp.w. one day. Mind is subject, corporeal world is extended from world of mind. There’s rtp between ph. & sp. Worlds! Ph.W.: difficult to surpass limits of time&space, sp.w.: we are free to travel beyond time&space! Man = microcosmos of ph/sp. Today: communication without wire, same way: we can become communicators between the two worlds. Concept of soul, life after death. Sp. Body has substantial form. Universe: billions of stars, speed of light 7 times around the earth, 9 trillion km is light year! Amazing size of cosmos. Either sp.w. exists or not. A lot of evidence. To be owner of cosmos, we need to train our heart. To become owners of sp.w. in afterlife. How many times have TP taught us about sp.w.? TF: if you don’t believe my words, you can go out an find out! (However, you won’t return…) Omul perfect este realizarea dualitatii lui Dumnezeu. LSp. Nu este a 4 dinensiune. Este un loc adimensional
Man is destined to live one day in Heaven . Evidence in bible.
Family = training place to understand parents, child’s, bro/sis’s heart, h/w-love When m/w become one, they resemble God. Centered on sex. Organ: phys. & sp. Bodies of man & woman become one! All elements exchanged! When woman touches male organ, man touches breast of woman, husband and wife are creating oneness between two worlds. Children can only be made while on Earth! HJN spirit world, Day of Victory of Love. HJN explained many times about value of earthly life. Through Blessing we can return safely to our original homeland. Please bless before they go to Kingdom of Heaven in Heaven! If TF had prayed in jail: God protect my life, protect my family… TF always consulted God, and God always gave love to TF. Love is first. TF once explained: we don’t need to try to communicate with sp.w., it’s for our protection. Spiritual ppl must be careful, when leaving their body. When humna beings pursuie the valuies it is on the way of perfection. The owner of my spirit is not mind. Owner is God. We have to find the desire of living mind. Living mind is the place of God. Dr. Huan sed, life of genuine joy and hapiness don’t leave any place for seekness in th e body. IN Corea is the place of prayer to cure very heavily deseases. In the endles give and receive action between spirit mind and body mind. Important is not how long is the life as important is the quality of our life in the realtionship with God. God is the most importat in our life. Jesus even lving 33 years, could really domniate the world for next 2000 years.
Difference Paradise & K/H? K/H: place for families, realized and perfected family realms of love. Therefore, family = key to K/H. Paradise: place for individuals. Jesus Christ could not enter K/H unless received Blessing from TP. God’s sex. Organ = invisible, he divided it on man/woman. Our earthly life is deciding the quality of our spirit. We decide whenever we go to KH or Hell. Do you know drama CSI. Dealing with spiritual fenomena. Science prevent the criminals. Religion is helping. Era after the coming of heaven. The era correspond. Repentance can be possible only on the earthy life. Peter receive the key from the KH. The sin which people will know… Develop your spiritual senses. Social welfare start from spiritual welfare. Original mind and conscienceness.
In spirit world washing dishes: not necessary, they just disappear! Once we know how sp.w. is, we lose interest in our physical world… No feeling of physical pain.
A video record is made of our entire physical life! Based on this record, one decides oneself where to go! Reflect on your life, where do you want to go? What is your final destination? Let us have God & TP at center of our lives and live according to their example, a life of love and truth, for the sake of others. The Original Divine Principle is based on God’s Shimjung. Everything comes from God and will return to God. God is father, this way to fulfill his Han and realize a true family. I myself am setting the standard of hell or heaven in the afterlife.
Paul: conflict in myself, wretched man that I am! Law of sin and law of Heaven. Necessity of Life of Faith. Confess sins while on Earth. Satan always tries to attack through body. The perfection of love can be express by forgiveness.
Reference: The Heavenly Constitution proclaimed at Coronation Ceremony!!
Tree of life brings the true seed. Mentioned a few times in the bible, but what is it? Perfected man who has the seed of life. (chinese character for tree = man + number 10), fruit symbolizes chastity. “Did you eat that girl?”
3 great AA: Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel. Luci: love (???), Michael: intellect, Gabriel: will. God appointed Lucifer to be responsible for emotional realm (??), so God couldn’t interfere in Fall. (here the reference is missing!!) Obviously: parts with which A&E commit sin was covered. This is the origin of sin. How do you become child of somebody? Through sexual organs. A’s seed became Satan’s seed. A originally received the seed of G and E was supposed to be the one to receive this seed. God was supposed to be king of this world. However, Satan became the king. Until today: there’ve been so many kings in many nations. Ppl sacrificed their life to follow Jesus Christ. Even omnipotent God cannot fully save children, because he doesn’t have a sovereignty/ authority. We need to restore this world, not by force, but natural subjugation. We need G’s fatherland, G’s nation. The servant, the AA is acting as the ruler of this world. Though girl may be a princess, if she marries farmer boy, she will give birth to a farmer’s son. If she marries groupleader of bandits, she will give birth to a bandit.
AA formed such a deep relationship with Eve, he could turn her around. AA stroked her hair, kissed her. Eve was fascinated. She learnt how to act and seduced A this way, after realizing pure heart of A. AA - E: position of uncle to daughter, E-A: like mother to son. (more experienced) Contradiction of religion: priests/monks they practice chastity, but followers don’t. often: harrassment of young innocent boys/girls! Many catholic kids that have been abused.
Angels have been receiving G’s love before. However, saw the love to humans has been far greater, though the love of God did not change. After sp. Fall, Eve’s body was still pure!! Tempted Adam.
h/w help each other and complete each other. Witnessing to each other, investing in each other. My spouse is from God. Resembling God’s principles, laws, ideals, love. God gave A&E sex. Organs to become the true owners of love, by attending God and creating ideal family. Everyone in family, whether parents, grandparents, children, all are children of God! These words not just given to us randomly, but that we may grow to perfection!
If man had believed in G: ideal world. Communism, Kim Il Sung, turned ideal around. Communists switched around Christian ministers, they prayed for salvation, but were tortured and lost faith. TP started their mission in teenage years and since then have never swayed.
Can only achieve ideal, after total eradication of sin.
As partner of God become Co-Creators! If God intervenes directly with human beings before maturity: cannot earn qualification to rule the universe.
Fall felt as if an owners’s wife, daughter and mother was raped by an intruder. This is the painful heart of God. Furthermore, child born to this enemy. Still God cannot have the concept of “enemy”. Why necessary to love enemy?
Satan always ppl in front of God to judge them. AA have mission to raise the children, only by their help can we reach perfection! Ad. Nr. 2: God knows that enemy has relations and cannot strike him, since he understands the pain of the other beloved ones. To love ones enemy is the truth of truths.
Extra-slide missing: Satan’s motivation (Ref3), our future task: Don’t feel sorry for yourself and let evil thoughts enter your mind. Do not complain or lose your position, do not reverse dominion. God should be able to trust us, so let us comfort G’s Heart, live a life that strives to liberate His heart. This is path of restoration. Even amidst torture, TF said I must go on, because I need to liberate Heavenly Father and save mankind. This attitude moved Heaven.
Do we have to follow what Father says today, or what Father said yesterday? We have to follow what Father says today. Everything needs to be made new, and our own thinking cannot be included in this.
Bible starts and ends with the Tree of Life! The Tree of Life is the Alpha and the Omega. It begins with it and ends with it.
Text underneath??????? (missing) - Satans sovereignty changed to God’s sovereignty. Last days = turning point, where evil world transforms to become the world of God
Bring others to TP! So many religious people are expecting the advent of TP. Now is time to explain this understanding of returning resurrection to others!
You are also an ancestor! Not dead, but living ancestor of your decendants! So prepare your future lineage!
TF makes conditions, so we can be reborn! TF’s love: training us. Meaning of Blessing: uniting with TF’s seed. Attend TP with our lives. Without works of Holy Spirit, Jesus cannot work through us, she helps us to connect with the father! We can only come to father through mother.
To construct a house again is easier than restoring an old house. Therefore, path of restoration has been so difficult!
Perfected decisive factor.
What is Absolute Sex? Completion of True Love, True Life, True Lineage. This is the victory the Messiah brings. What is the Motto of 2009? Victory of Absolute Sexual Morality and True Love. “The era of proclaiming the victory of absolute sexual ethics, true love and true life in the realm of the Cosmic Sabbath of the Parents of Heaven and Earth” The meaning of 2009 = passing over the growth stage! Moreover, this is the meaning of completing the portion of responsibility of God’s providence! TP opened the path for Absolute Sex and the Blessing of mankind, in order to create the original homeland of God. Reason, why True Parents are called True Parents: they are restored A&E, we are connected to them by bloodlineage.
The core of the Principle is Absolute Sex.
Love Mediator of harmony (M) Submission (S) Propagation of God’s Will (P)
Prov. Of Restor. Would not have been difficult, if A&E had taken responsibility. This is the importance of portion of responsibility. Satan has blood tie with Adam through Phys. Fall, but God designed Adam in His image.
After realized what she had done, Eve also recognized that A was her intended partner. Wishing to return to God, she longed to unite with Adam. Even though Fall is unforgivable, Eve’s motivation at second Fall = more forgivable. The heart of making an offering. C&A. the actual offering is the heart, but it is expressed through the sacrifice. An offering is voluntarily, comes from ourselves, not because anybody told us. The same is true for our daily life, ex. when tithing. It is an offering to God. True offering means offering with sincerity. Cain offered fruits, Abel offered lamb. Therefore, Abel offered blood, just as Jesus on the cross. Abel was in Adam’s position, Cain as firstborn was standing in AA’s position.
Because of Cain’s killing Abel, path of restoration was blocked.
TF: m/b should unite, p/ch should unite, h/w should unite
There are no loopholes in the Heavenly Law. TF said: Did I ever lie at you? So you so, if I am a TP! The 10 commandments are based on the fundamental sins of mankind.
Only TP could fulifill their portion of their responsibility. Realm of liberation. 8 vertical stages of Shimjung, 8 horizontal stages. Horizontally: we still don’t have a nation!! It took more than 80 yeears for TF to build nation until now. TF started special course when 80 yrs old! 13 yrs until 2013.
The principle of C/A is about healing relationships. Example: Don’t just go to the HQ and say: “change the church leader.” but pray in this moment to God and say: God, I do not understand this situation. But you set up this church leader. Please awaken him, that he may know what to do. But if I am wrong, let me know I am wrong. Example: Even if president or king of your nation messed up, you still cannot treat him without respect. But dress nicely before you meet him. Keep yourselves internally and externally clean and tidy, before meeting leaders, other brother and sisters, etc. When singing holy song, it should come from the depth of your heart. Grace and revival you experience in your church comes from your investment! Don’t expect it comes automatically. Problem with churches: they look down on each other. Return to your original heart
??? Point number 5???
If older & younger brothers can unite, this is foundation of substance.
Noah = Father of faith, he was CF
Ark was a condition of faith to restore Adam’s faithlesness. Anything happening in and around the ark would have significance in the recreation process!
E.th. Happening in ark symbolized original world. Raven circling around ark symbolized Satan, looking out for way to strike/attack. Third dove didn’t return. Doves signify Adam. Noah could have taken a look to see if water has dried, but still he sent the doves.
Ham had to lay condition to show unity of oneness of heart. Noah had been so faithful for 120 yrs building the ark. So Noahs sons should have been absolutely one with their father! To be ashamed of nakedness symbolized A&E’s shame after the Fall!
Point 4?? Lifelong ?? Same as in previous chapter!! Spark of God’s Love should incite in us through the Word of God. There was another point 4.> What I do now, effects Gods Providence.
F- Adam G – Noah C - Abraham
Jasob’s path as CF was to restore the 3 great Blessings. Jacob was the younger one of the twins. Esau, more rough & manly, Jacob was more tender, liked to stay at home with his mother. One day, Esau came back from hunting and was hungry, when Jacob made a nice ‘n warm stew. Usually the younger brother would serve his older brother with soup. That day, Jacob asked for the birthright in exchange for the soup. Later on, Isaak called Esau to give him his blessing, so he asked Esau to go out and catch a deer to make him a nice meal. Rebecca heard about it, so she planned to have Jacob receive the father’s blessing instead. Jacob imitated Esau’s voice and hair (goat skin). Isaak: who are you, Esau? After Jacob’s blessing: mother hid him, because of Esau’s anger. Eventually left for Haran. Jacob worked so hard for uncle Laban. If you work for me 7 years I’ll give you my daughter. Traditional marriage: wife is veiled, after wedding night: wasn’t Rachel, but elder sister Leah. Had to work another 7 years for Rachel. Week later: married Rachel, after deal with Laban (??). #5, #6 were from Rachel’s maidens, #7, #8, Leah #9, #10, Leah’s servant. Finally Rachel could conceive two sons. Jacob asked Laban for the spotted sheep. However, there were not many spotted. Had dream: went to special place, after sheep mated, kids were spotted. Yet, Laban changed his mind 10 times! Didn’t fulfill his promise. “ Give me idols you took”, only one person didn’t get off the horses: Rachel. “I cannot get off.” reason: she hid the idols under sex. Organ. = symbol of what happened in Garden of Eden. Jacob restored birthright from Esau, restored family in Haran, now: needs to restore dominion over creation. Went to river bank: angel appeared at night and wrestled with Jacob until early morning. Thigh of Jacob broken, still fought, until angel to submission. Angel: what do you want? Jacob: Give me the blessing. Jacob’s name: the Victor. Jacob on the way back to Esau. For all those years, Esau was waiting to kill his brother. Jacob: strategy, put his servants in front with all gifts. “We offer these to you, master.” Esau: who are you? “We are from Jacob.” When seeing Esau’s face, it was not a face of hate, willing to kill, so Jacob bowned down: “when I see your face, I see the face of God.” Embraced and wept together. Similar situation N/S-Korea. N = Esau, S = Jacob, N willing to kill brother. Day must come, when younger brother is ready to offer everything to his older brother! Restoration of nation = 3rd Israel, will bring joy to God. Laban did not know why Jacob came, so Jacob said> my mother told me to come. When Jacob met Jacob, to kill him, also 3 beautiful woman were send towards him to appease him.
Joseph: wife of officer really liked Joseph, tried to seduce him in night. One day: after she tried to seduce him, Joseph run away. She told husband, he tried to rape her. Joseph prison. Joseph kept his purity. Later: high officer in time of famine in Egypt, his brothers came to buy grain. Noticed: One brother missing, so he put golden cup into one brothers bag. So one of brothers in jail. If you bring younger brother, I will release. “ You have taken care of my father, while I was away!” So he loved his enemies. Therefore, our condition is: Absolute Sexual Morality!
If Esaus#s and Jacob#s families had stayed together, they had had the foundation to create the national foundation in Egypt much better. As it was, there was no protection.
TP are absolute, nothing can make their heart waver. Still: they are most sacred and loving. In front of Principle: they don’t move. Point #4: ???
Also we must bring Satan to submission!
Zipporah circumcised Moses’ son, thereby shedding blood of death. (trial: God dtired to kill Moses…). Probably disciples of Jesus moved away his body. TF has no choice but to take responsibility for all Blessed Families, because he needs to restore the world. When he was eating with children and the leaders came, TF sent children away. In business: it’s about making profit. But, TF invests and invests, without receiving profit!
When Kook Jin Nim was young, he asked his Father: Father, are you the father of the true children or of the 36 couples (because father was spending so much time with the 36 couples and aother leaders), so Father said to him: You understand when you go to college. So he went to College, but still did not understand. The he studied Business, which is all about profit. So he sees how his father invests and invests into the members, (even some businesses?) without getting any profit. Sp he said to the members: The providence that Father is doing and the Providence that you are doing, is different.
(from left/upper to right/lower) Nile river; Rameses; 3-day journey; Egypt; Succoth; (fire, cloud) ; First Course (21-day) ; (manna, quail) ; Second (21-month) ; March, Red Sea; Rephidim (water from the rock!); battle with the Amalekite (Moses rising arms: win, lowering: loss); December; Mount Sinai; Kadesh-Barnea; Wilderness of Midian; Jernat?; March; Canaan; 12 scouts; Jericho; Dead Sea; 2 scouts; ford of Jabbok; Mount Pisgah; Jordan; 3 days; Shitim What does the wilderness course teach us? Never give up, be patient, continue, absolute faith.
TF made Holy Ground also in Israel, when making his world tour. Joshua symbolizes TF. So TF will accomplish! (clapping, cheering) Rev. Yu told a story of a mother who sacrificed her baby child for Witnessing (60ies/70ies mobilisation). Although TF is 90years old, he stands at the frontline! When does TF take a break? Therefore, we as Blessed Families must be marching at the frontline to support TP. TF’s shimjung is always with Blessed Families! Chosen People’s blessing and mission. We are from God, therefore we need to return to God! Even though TP are getting older, still they are healthy and have a clear vision for the Kingdom.
So if we don’t lay right conditions, TP’s family can be striked by Satan. Do we know how much pain TP had to go through?
Talks about providence centered on USA, founding ideals, Mayflower 1620: first thing built = church + school, didn’t touch seeds, even if some starved to death! But what happened now? Founding spirit lost, God’s blessing diminishing. TP came to USA to revive that spirit! Coronation Ceremony on Jan 15th in America. TF said: US-constitution should be changed. If TF hadn’t done that coronation ceremony, Satan would have done sth similar. It had to be done before the presidential elections. If we had not held coronation ceremonies, Satan’s world would have initiated them. Future: no elections, nobody can challenge the king’s authority! TF went immediately to New York, US to coronate God!
Only the Messiah can show the way to subjugate Satan. Satan needed to kill Jesus, to frustrate the Will of God.
October 14th, day TF was released from Hung Nam, a few years ago went to N-Korea. Re-Unification not an easy task. How would we call the New Nation? Daehan Minguk? Choson? Cheon Il Guk = when two become one. This would be the rightful name of the Unified Korea. From this unified nation, Cheon Il Guk can spread to the whole world.
Jesus did public mission for 3 years. Nobody would have thought that so many people would revere him 100s of years later!
More than 5 slides of reference missing!! (not in textbook) about Jesus life Events in the blood lineage of Jesus (Messiah) Isaac & Rebecca Jacob & Esau, external restoration of womb Juda & Tamar Perez & Serach, internal restoration of womb (Tamar proved to Juda their relationship, by showing his belt & seal) Elisabeth & Zachariah ( John the baptist) & Maria (Eve’s position) ( Jesu Nim) X Joseph (AA position) … Luke 1:43: Holy Spirit was with Maria and Zachariah, helped to conceive Jesus. AA was never supposed to have relationship with Eve, so Joseph and Mary shouldn’t have had children together! In the Original DP no secrets left! Truth is being revealed. John & Jesus were half-brothers. Originally, Jesus should’ve been protected in Zachariah’s family, but Mary was kicked out. Adam already had seed of life in him, at age of 16. Yet, before it could enter Eve, Satan’s lineage was formed through the Fall. Internally & Externally, the conditions for Jesus’ birth have been laid. Why did Jesus lose the foundation of substance? Jesus original wife was supposed to be half-sister, daughter of Zachariah!!! Joseph and Mary had family. Joseph had dream, angel told him that baby is conceived of Holy Spirit, you should protect her. In village, people asked Joseph: Hey, is that your kid? But he never slept with her before… Not a simple issue. Jesus left his family: Kana-marriage incident, who are my brothers and sisters, Jesus forgotten, etc. Betrayed by Judah Prayer in Gethsamene – disciples felt asleep. Slide 3: Jesus’ Crucifixion. Barabbas our responsibility as tribal messiah! Please desire and have hope to save mankind! Algesuemnida!
Constantine: beocoming Christian, accepting Christianity … Martin Luther revolutionizing Christianity. Explaining about: TF’s life course, revelation, first members (Yo Han Lee)
Just as Bible was translated & published, so was the Cheong Seong Gyeong!!
Place where God can meet man in sex. organs, where A & E’s sexual organ become one, owner of husband’s organ is wife, absolutely, owner of wife’s organ is husband, absolutely. This is the Blessing! Blessing Marriage. This was the ideal. Told stories about widows who were visited every night by their spirit husbands to make wonderful and intense love. (They were blessed of course…)
Good Morning, Today is the 7th day. The beginning is important, but even more important is the way you end something. God created in 7 days.
There are Abel-type and Cain-type politicians, major parties, etc. although there might be degrees. Even within clergy and religious leadership and fellowship, scholars, Unification church leaders there are Cain-type and Abel-type figures! Was the DP invented by TP? No, it was found by TP through their blood, sweat and tears. Views of life:are formed books and statements made by great historical figures. If someone is a scholar, this doesn’t mean he knows the truth. He can be a Cain-type scholar. Who wrote the books we find in the library? You should be interested in what kind of books your children are reading!! Just studying a book because of interest is not enough. Understand the impact it may have. Analyse the contents according to your understanding of the DP. For Yang/Yin to unite, we nee to realize God’s Absolute Sex. A&E should have resembled God’s characteristic, blessed in God’s love. Marriage Blessing. As God’s children, they would have been completely one. We need to liberate God’s realm of love. Many books written, speeches given, but are they Cain or Abel? The intenteions / aims underneath may be Cain/Abel to different degrees… Therefore, we always need the Principle.
Out of corruption of the Medieval feudal society, reformations and revolutions errupted. Difference between Cain-type and Abel-type Revolutions. The history of the Cain-type view of life led all the way to Communism. Christianity needs to fulfill the role of the bride. The Abel-type world needs to assimilate Cain-type world. (Mission of Messiah)
Life comes from women, and from the ocean. Therefore, Great Britain is an Eve-nation, was dependent on resources oversea. For mass production and new market colonization. Weakest point of Japan: didn’t receive the spiritual component of colonization!
Science has developed so far. However, ideology to make people happy and responsibility needs to be embraced by science. The concept of interdependence, universally shared values and mutual prosperity.
Include extra slide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Creation of the ideal society (Cheon Il Guk)
Jesus’ life was a life of constant disbelief and persecution.
Story of the prophet Jonah. People didn’t listen, but he warned them.
No matter how many times TF was persecuted, he persevered and survived! TF has very strong physical health! That way he overcome prison and labor camp of Hungnam. TF does exercise daily. TF washed himself with half of the daily water ration, to cleanse himself of the chemicals. Woli wonbon = Original DP (by TF), Wolli haesul, … Today we need to study original word of TF! Because responsibility not fulfilled (UN), TF founded the Abel-type UN (UPF). Significance of coronation ceremonies. Meaning of Sexual Organs… and their restoration through TP.
Koreans: Shimjung Telling some story about Korea’s providential qualities. Somebody who came to Korea to find out who the Koreans are! All people sleep in same room (?), therefore this country is prepared to receive the Messiah.. Japanes war crimes: Korean sex slaves.
Japanese occupation: Men killed or forced into labor. Women raped and made sex slaves. 1988: Seoul Olympics. 1992 TF met Kim Il Sung and told him: you have to believe in God! TF told him: God is the Subject, not you. Spiritual aspect of Soviet Union = weak, so it could be easily taken over… Russian college students, politicians could attend our WSs. TF met Gorbachev, though usually not easy to arrange.1990s: Messiahship and age of woman was proclaimed! Japanese ppl are very nice. Policy: once leader changes, the ppl change. They have Samurei-spirit! Seem quiet, but when they are on top, they can manage well with circumstances. How to deal with Japanes as Korean? Analogy: Though evil character in movie, might be very kind and nice in real life!! Japan took role of Eve on Satan’s side. So Japanese are really nice ppl and TF loves Japanese ppl, raised them. As mother receives father’s seed, it totally changes her body! And she starts doing everything for the child!
Had UN been victorious, Korea would not have been divided into N/S Cain type – Communism, Abel type – Democracy Adam divided Discribes Korean War: process. 16 nations involved. Korean War memorial in Washington DC. Parents sent their sons to a place, they never heard of in their lives! Turkish soldiers. 16 nations came in order to save the Messiah. N-Korea pushed down the S-Korea within 3 days down to South. UN pushed all the way up North, then Chinese soldiers invaded. Was time TF was in Hungnam prison, who indemnified rejection of Peter-figure and lost disciples. TF had to start from bottom, worked so hard under harsh conditions. TF taught others how to stay healthy. Pyeong Yang was called the 2nd Jerusalem, because of Christian Revival spirit!! N/S = Esau/Jacob. If brothers could unite, this would become the foundation for a new naiton. (Leave behind all madness, bitterness, suffering) Sometimes the japanese (during the ocupation) would come to a village, kill all the men, and take the woman as comfort woman. Father went to see Kim Il Sung in 19?? And told him that man cannot be the subject (Jouche-Subject), but that God is the Subject. Father had to tell Kim Il Sung the truth, even at the risk of his life. Japanese are actually very nice people, but they got the role of the bad guy. Like in a movie, the bad guy is not actually a bad guy, but he is jut a good actor. Eve took everything, and Japan, as mother nation, got to restore that. During the korean occupation, unspeakable things happened. How can that ever be payed back? Thats why Father pushes Japan – so that we can have pity and forgive. All people have either a Cain type or an Abel type view of life. Communismis the final conclusion of the Cain type view of life. Dottet line is 38th parallel. Nobody (God, satan) yields, not even an inch. Father was in Hung Nam: Peter betrayed Jesus after following 2 years and 8 month, Father had to restore that and find Peter again in Prison. Kim Il Sung told his Son on his deathbed: You can trust Rev. Moon. If you have some question, you can consult with him. The Juche ideology centers on humans, and Kim is the Father.
In West: birds are singing, in Korea they are crying. So sad! Why so sad? Because of Shimjung, Koreans went through so much hardship. No matter whom we meet, we ask: are you ok? Did you eat already? Explaining Korean stories. Shimcheong refused to sleep with governor, remained true to promised man. Korean heart of Shimjeong. (At this point lecture stopped, we all stood up, TP entered, we all stood up, bowed, TP sat) Philosophy = Thought (?) Sexual Organ = were God can meet man. This is deep meaning of purity of lineage.
Jewish people are one of most brilliant people! However, many geniuses from Korea now.
Hawaii- Providence! 文化 New Civilization
He testified to the character of Korean nation!
God is protecting country. Not many nations have this content as anthem!
10) Liberation and Release of God through coronation ceremony. True Father speaks to us: Become one with God. What shall I say? Huh? (It’s an honour to have TP here!) Please remember this education. Everything is in a small book (the Peace Messages?). You can read it in 40 minutes. In spirit world you will understand! (Crazy Japanese screams “Hei, kamsahamnida.”, True Father whistled and said: “Thank you, know bite your tongue. I am talking.” Father continues, Japanese shouts again “kamsahamnida”, Father says: “Calm down and be patient.”) When you go home and study at home, at university, realize TP’s words for rest of your life. You can use this word as daily practice. By utilizing this word, make resolution to restore the world. We are qualified to be those people. At the end of our lives, we can embody the words of TP! This is the closing ceremony, so become a true son and daughter, receive the right to be blessed! Can you say you have mind/body-unity? Original mind. To become son and daughter of oneness with God. Through God’s and TP’s assistence we can unite sp. And phys. Mind. Oneness with conscience. What is next? United mind can go to any place. Love and Heart. Let us return to original position, where the mind can relate to God. Can you say you’re one in mind and body? Subject partner must be subject. If unified, there’s nothing to be afraid of! The one who is one is capable of many things. Area of Fulfillment of responsibility. We can live in spirit world forever. Those who resolve to unite mind and body raise both hands and clap hands! (we did) Now time for lunch, afterwards fishing. I don’t realize if it’s night or day, I am always prepared to speak and act. Korean nation, kingship. Remember what I told you. I wish you life to be happy and joyful. Without complaining, become one with God, you understand? Nee!! Father: Do you know how much I suffered, day and night? Each one of you, we all have to become one with God!
Lecture Guideline to theOriginal Divine Principle 1
Note: The following presentation is based on the translated Powerpoint slides of Rev.Yu’s lectures given at the Third “Education Session of Proclaiming the Completion of theLiberated Realm of the Portion of Responsibility in God’s Providential History”. This is are-edited and revised version made during the 6th Education Session (1st - 8th March2009, Pine Ridge Resort, Korea). Comments Rev. Yu made in addition to the writtencontent have been included as notes to the corresponding slides (based oninstantaneous translation).This file is especially aimed at leaders, lecturers and educators of the Family Federation,who wish to be informed about the contents taught at the special Education Sessionsinitiated by True Father in October 2008, Hawaii King Garden. Rev. Yu, the lecturer ofthe Education Sessions, has been appointed by Father to teach all members about the“Original Divine Principle”. Please be aware that this is NOT the official version of the English translation, but is to serve as an inspiration for members. These slides do NOT substitute the participation of a 7-day Workshop with Rev. Yu, for truth does not lie in words and letters, but in spirit and embodiment. I therefore encourage especially Western members to attend one of the EducationSessions that will be held regularly throughout this year, according to Father’s direction. During this 7-day WS you’ll be “eating all day long” - Spiritual and Physical Food. 2
Family Pledge Verse 1 ① As the Owner of Cheon Il Guk, Our family pledges by centering on true love ② to seek our original homeland ③ and establish the original ideal of creation ④ the Kingdom of God on Earth and in Heaven「 Reference 」 ①Takes interest （ I am the owner ） Owner ②Takes responsibility ③Protects ④Raises 4
Family Pledge Verse 2 ① As the Owner of Cheon Il Guk, Our family pledges by centering on true love ② to represent and become central to heaven and earth ③ we pledge to perfect the dutiful family way of filial sons and daughters in our family ④ patriots in our nation, saints in the world ⑤ and divine sons and daughters in heaven and 5 earth
Family Pledge Verse 3 ① As the Owner of Cheon Il Guk, Our family pledges by centering on true love ② to perfect the Four Great Realms of Heart ③ the Three Great Kingships ④ and the Realm of the Royal Family 6
Family Pledge Verse 4 ① As the Owner of Cheon Il Guk, Our family pledges by centering on true love ② to build the universal family encompassing Heaven and Earth ③ which is Gods ideal of creation ④ and perfect the world of freedom, peace, unity and happiness 7
Family Pledge Verse 5 ① As the Owner of Cheon Il Guk, Our family pledges by centering on true love ② to strive everyday ③ to advance the unification of the spirit world and the physical world ④ as subject and object partners 8
Family Pledge Verse 6 ① As the Owner of Cheon Il Guk, Our familypledges by centering on true love ② to embody God and True Parents ③ we will perfect a family that moves heavenly fortune ④ and conveys Heavens blessing to our community 9
Family Pledge Verse 7 ① As the Owner of Cheon Il Guk, Our family pledges by centering on true love ② to perfect a world based on the culture of heart ③ which is rooted in the original lineage ④ through living for the sake of others 10
Family Pledge Verse 8 ① As the Owner of Cheon Il Guk, Our family pledges by centering on true love ② as we enter the Completed Testament age ③ to achieve the ideal oneness of God and humankind in love ④ through absolute faith, absolute love and absoluteobedience ⑤ thereby perfecting the realm of liberation and the realm of being completely free in the of the Kingdom of God on Earth and in Heaven 11
The Reason for Studying theUnification Principle 13
I. The Reason for Studying the Unification Principle1. To solve all the problems in the real world(1) View about God （ life ・ marriage ・ nation ・ world ・ universe ・ history ）(2) Life （ mind and body ・ conflict ・ confrontation ・ struggle ） Family breakdown （ divorce, affairs, Teenage prostitution, AIDS, Academy education, Problems of labor and management, Racial discrimination, National barriers, Religion, Ideology conflicts (philosophy, democracy ・ communism), Environmental pollution, Food shortage(3) Problems concerning the Spirit World(4) Existence and relationship （ Fundamental issue of philosophy ）Leaders (religion ・ politics ・ economy ・ scholars) have addressed problems according to the arising circumstance, not being able to find fundamental solutions 14
2. To establish True Values(1) Values ： How to view right or wrong? (good evil true false)(2) If values are different thoughts ⇒ judgement ⇒ standpoint ⇒ decisions ⇒ actions ⇒ lifestyles will differ. (example ： North ・ South Korea ⇒ Values are different) 15
3. To realize a United Peaceful World People desire freedom, equality, peace, unity and happiness Where does a united peaceful world start from?World Family Individual : Individual Family WorldFrom me! Unity of the Individual’s mind and body (man & woman)Realize peace through building a true family 4. To know the True Me True Person God’s child Me? False Person Satan’s child 16
5.The reason we cannot solve these problems(1) We try to solve problems, while denying the existence of the creator(2) Even though we may believe in God, we put Him aside and try to solve problems centering on our own thinking.(3) People don’t want to affirm that they are fallen people. 17
II. Man The starting point of all problems, and the starting point of solutions to all problems ‘Me’1.What kind of being am I? Being of contradiction conflicting purposes Evil Original mind mind Evil Mind Good 「 inborn 」 × Destruction 「 after birth 」Opposition Desire Happiness Ignorance Misfortune （ Originalnature ・ Fall Ideal of Creation ） Evil Body Good Conflict ・ Fight ・ deeds deeds Opposition Sadness Joy Individual World Problems Problems Fighting Fighting Peace Peace 18 Unity Unity
2. Fallen man (1) The fall of man Conflict Opposition Fighting Ignorance Original Lost Ideal nature Original Man God’s ideal of creation ( God’s children) (Ideal family, nation, world) 19
2. Fallen man (2) Spiritual ignorance World of essence Spirit ・ The reality of God, His heart, His will Religion S ） （ Mind ・ Life （ origin, purpose, after death ） ・ Good & EvilFallen man Unity Ignorance External ignorance Spirit ・ Origin of the physical Intellect Body Science O ） （ universe Flesh ・ Natural laws World of phenomena 20
III. Religion and Science Philosophy ： Science to prove God （ Origin of the Universe ） Religion ： To teach the lifestyle to attend God1. Religion There is no need for religion in the original world Fallen man needs religion What is the state of religion today? (1) Religion today ： Unable to fulfill responsibility 1) Stress on the next world⇒ Living in material reality 2) Incomplete doctrine （ unable to solve current problems ） 3) Ignorance of God’s Will (Lost Heavenly fortune) 21
(2) Christianity 1) Became the world religion by raising the banner of man’s salvation 2) Lost the fundamental mission of religion ① Overcome ignorance of the mind and teach about God’s providence : Unable to fulfill mission ② Fulfill the mission of a bride to receive the Messiah ； Unable to fulfill mission I am the groom, and you are the bride Unable to explain the God is my father Father and son relationshipJesus I am His son (Only son) Bride and groom (could not build an ideal family) ⇒Ethics and values destroyed Could not teach the ideal of world brotherhood ③Be the salt and light of the world （ Mat 5/13-16 ） ; Unable to fulfill mission (The church (religion) became secularized) 22
④ Christianity ； could not fulfill the mission of religion God Second Messiah = coming A E Fall Jesus True Parents （ Fallen world ） Blessing （ Cheon Il Guk ） Religion resurrection S Death JudaismChristianity Church Unification 天一國 false olive tree ( (Elder) (second) (third) True olive tree False olive tree orchard Rom11:17 ： The Messiah comes and cuts down the wild olive trees and engrafts them with the True olive tree You do not believe in a religion and receive salvation (rebirth) from religion You believe (attend) in the Messiah (True Parents) and receive salvation through the Blessing (true love) 23
3) Lost ability to take action （ lost ability to act and power to persuade due to incompleteness in ideology ）4) Became a religion of rituals and institution （ lost sense of direction concerning God’s providence ）5) Became a tool of life (Regarding the realization of God’s ideal lightly)6) Lost the spirit of the early church （ lost the fire of the religious reformation ） 24
2 ． Science1) Object of research ： Something (form)⇒Nothing (no form)2) Face obstacles3) Man’s life has become more convenient due to thedevelopment of science, but has also suffered great damagedue to ignoring human values 25
IV. The Necessity of the Appearance of the Principle 1. From the view of the providential age （ Development of spirit and intellect ） (Principle) ) (Completed God t testament) Perfection New Word GospelCompletion Law Sacrifice (NewGrowth Ark (Old testament) ) testament) )Formation 1600 400 400 1600 2000 A ・ E F ・ Man Noah Abraham Moses Jesus LSA （ Realm of no Principle ） 26
2. From the view of the Bible (Biblical ground)① John16:25 ： Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming, when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.② John16:12 ： "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.”③ John16:13 ： But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come④ Rev10:10-11 ： "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.“⑤ Luke5:38 ： New wine must be poured into new wineskins 27
V. The Mission of the Principle1. Solve the problems of the real world1) Problems about existence and 6) AIDS relationship 7) Fundamental problems of2) The problems of family and the Bible (Denominations) the youth 8) Problems concerning the3) Racial discrimination Spirit world (Life after death)4) Religious dispute 9) Ideological problems5) National borders (democracy, communism) 10) True values2. Establish True Values１ ) Understand the correct way to view God2) Reveal the Spirit World (problems of life after death) clearly3) Know True Parents clearly4) Know clearly that man is fallen5) Clearly know about restoration through indemnity6) Clearly know man’s portion of responsibility 28
3. Realize a United Peaceful World (1) Realize One World Family centered on God and True Parents (RealizeFamily of Heaven); 1. Realize the Ideal of True Families centered on True Parents, Absolute Purity (Absolute Sex, Absolute sexual organ) 2. From ignorance to knowing （ From Fallen Man to Original Man ） ① Teach clearly about God ② Teach clearly about True Parents ③ Teach clearly about the spirit world ④ Know about fallen man (sinners) ⑤ Know clearly about the restoration through indemnity ⑥ Know man’s portion of responsibility clearly 3. Restore God’s Fatherland （ Cheon Il Guk, All mankind become Blessed Families ） 29
(2) Reveal the root of Democracy and Communism, and realize a United Peaceful world. (3) Unite Religion and Science （ Unite Ideologies ） (4) Solve the Fundamental problems of the Bible （ Unity of denominations 、 Unity of Religions ） (5) Guide humanity into the New World （ Establish a Cosmic great family)4. Establish my True Self Reveal about the state of Original man and Fallen man 30
VI. Overview of the Structure of the Unification Principle and the Core content 1. The structure of the Unification Principle Part 1 – Intro – 7chapters chapters, 568p 13 （ Korean Version ） , 424 (English) Part 2 – Intro – 6chapters 1. Core content Principle of Eschatology Christology creation The Messiah Who is Jesus? His mission? Salvation ＝ Restoration Resurrection Rebirth and the trinity Predestination The Human Fall Introduction The Second Advent When , How , Where Providence of Restoration Messiah = Lord of the second advent ＝ Principle of Preparation for the second Savior = True Parents (Blessing ＝ Rebirth ） True Parents of Heaven, Earth Restoration advent of the Messiah and Mankind Bible Old testament （ 39 books ） － Sam 9:6 Messiah ＝ Jesus New testament （ 27 books ） － Rev 22:14 Messiah ＝ Lord of the Second AdventThe Bible’s ultimate purpose: Receive the MessiahThe Principle’s ultimate purpose: Receive the Messiah, Receive his teachings, Believe and Attend theMessiah, Become a True Child of God and Fulfill the Purpose of Creation The Unification Principle is not the doctrine of the Unification church, 31 but it is the principle and the Heaven’s way, that all man must know and live.
「 ref.1 」 The Principle was revealed by True Parents 1920. 1. 6 Born in 2221 Sangsa-ri Deokonmyon Jeongju-gun, Pyonganbuk-do, Korea 1935 Easter morning, Receive Heaven’s mandate 1945 Completely reveal and organize heaven’s principle before the liberation of Korea 〇 Victorious in his fight with billions of Satans in Heaven and Earth, received Heaven’s recognition (seal), came to earth and declared the life giving Word 〇 Difficulty finding the Principle: More difficult than picking up a specific grain of sand from the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. 〇 To meet the Messiah (True Parents): More difficult than fishing for one specific fish in the entire Pacific Ocean. 〇 The Principle is the atomic bomb of True Love, the atomic bomb of eternal life, the words of salvation, the words of eternal life, the words of unity, the words of peace, the words of blessing, that has appeared in the 20th century Character of the Principle: Absolute revelation 32 （ Document Χ, Brain Χ ）
「 ref. ２」1935 4. 17. (age 15) Received Heaven’s mandate1935. 4.17. - 1945. 8. 15. Delved into the Principle1945 -1952 Propagated the Principle1952. 5. 10. “ Original Divine Principle” (Witness in Pusan, Daegu,Seoul ）1954. 5. 01. Establish the Unification Movement in Seoul1957. 8. 15. “ Explanation of the Divine Principle”1966. 5. 01. “ Exposition of the Divine Principle” Revealed Unification Thought and the Victory over Communism theory on the basis of the Divine Principle 33
「 ref.3 」 Crown of Glory Father wrote this prayer, poem in 1935 at the age of 15. Father wrote in the beginning part of the book this poem was published in: “I met Jesus on Easter morning when I was 15. From that day, I have walked this way following heaven’s orders in order to fulfill God’s Will.” When I doubt people, I feel pain. When I judge people, it is unbearable. When I hate people, there is no value to my existence. Yet if I believe, I am deceived. If I love, I am betrayed Suffering and grieving tonight, my head in my hands. Am I wrong? Yes I am wrong. 34
Even though we are deceived, still believe, Though we are betrayed, still forgive. Love completely, even those who hate you.Wipe your tears away and welcome with a smile Those who know nothing but deceit, And those who betray without regret. O, Master, the pain of loving. Look at my hands. Place your hand on my chest. My heart is bursting, such agony. But when I love those who acted against me, I brought victory. If you have done the same things, I will give you the Crown of Glory 35 1935 Sun Myung Moon
This prayer poem was brought to America by a missionary sent to America inthe late 50sIn 2001 one American member was moved reading this poem and sent it tothe International Poets Association.It was judged by 9 points by the most renowned international poemmasterpiece judges of the International Poets Association.This poem was selected as the best poem and was introduced through theInternational Poet Association annual bulletin.This poem was read and displayed at the International Poet Associationconference in 2002 in Orlando, Florida.The trophy and medal are kept in the Cheon Jeong Goong museum.(9 points of examination)(1) Creativity (2) Origin (3) Writing Style (4)Theme (5) Selection of phrases andvocabulary (6) Coherence (7) Consistency (8) Logic (9) Ability to understand andanalyze 36
Table of ContentsSection 1 The Dual Characteristics of God Section 4 Original value and the Created Universe （ 1 ） The Process and Standard for the （ 1 ） The Dual Characteristics of God determination of Original Value （ 2 ） The relationship between God and （ 2 ） Original Emotion, Intellect and Will; the UniverseSection 2 Universal Prime Energy, Give and and Original Beauty, Truth and Goodness Take Action and the Four Position （ 3 ） Love and Beauty, Good and Evil.,Foundation Righteousness and Unrighteousness （ 1 ） Universal Prime Energy （ 2 ） Give and Take Action Section 5 The Process of the Creation of the （ 3 ） The Four Position foundation Universe and its Growing Periodwhich realizes the Three Object Purposethrough Origin Division Union Action （ 1 ） The Process of the Creation of the （ 4 ） The Omnipresence of God （ 5 ） The Multiplication of Life Universe （ 6 ） The reason all beings arecomposed of Dual Characteristics （ 2 ） The Growing Period for the Creation Section 6 The Incorporeal World and theSection 3 The Purpose of Creation Corporeal world （ 1 ） The Purpose of the Creation of （ 1 ） The Incorporeal World and thethe Universe Corporeal World as Substantial Realities （ 2 ） Good object partners for the Joy （ 2 ） The Position of Human Beings in the of God Cosmos 39
Introduction(1) What is the Principle of Creation?God’s blueprint for the creation of man’s life and the universeWe must know God in order to know about life and the universe 1) How to live well （ Blueprint ） Things – How to use (use according to plan) - 100V, 220V Man – How to live (live according to Principle of creation) 4) When is the purpose decided? Things – When made in the factory (Blueprint) Man – At the time of Creation (Principle of creation) 8) People that live well –People who live in accordance with the principle of creation People that don’t live well – People that don’t live in accordance with the principle of creation (broken people, people with sever illness) ( The Unification Principle is not a doctrine but 40 the True Principle by which all people must live by.
(2) View of God1) Ancient philosophy (Greek philosophy) ( Without determining the essence of material, they dealt with the constituents of the universe ① Thales – Water ⑤ Pythagoras – Numbers ② Anaximander – Air ⑥ Parmenides – It is ③ Anaximenes – The boundless ⑦ Empedocles – air, fire, earth, water ④ Heraclitus – Fire ⑧ Aristotle – First principle2) Eastern philosophy – Li – Chi Theory Saw Chi as the substance of the universe 氣 Energy (chi) – Yin, Yang Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, Soil - 5 Agents3) Philosophical conflict of the middle ages The origin of the universe? (The existence of God ) The essence of the universe? ( spirit or matter )4) Modern age Spirit (Democratic world) ) Matter (Communist world) ) 41
5) Science of today (Physics) Reveals that the ultimate causal element of matter is energy. Recent Quantum Physics will be able to find the origin of this energy.6) Does God exist? How does He exist? （ Debate between existence and non- existence, Debate on inherent quality ） What are His characteristics, and how can we know them? （ We can know through what we can see ）7) Pre-existing view of God cannot explain clearly Love, Goodness, Decides life/death, fortune/misfortune, Judgement, Absolute ・ Unique ・ Unchanging ・ Eternal God ① Gen1:27 ： God made man in His image (What exactly we resemble is not clear) ② Plotinus – Motivation, and Purpose of Creation are vague8) View of God in Unification Principle 42 is clear
Section I: The Dual Characteristics of God and the Created Universe 1. The Dual Characteristics of God 〇 Exod 3:14 ： God is self existent. 〇 Rom 1:20 ： God’s power and deity are perceived in the things that have been made. (There is a common law) Law of Cause and effect Laws of existence Law of resemblance Cause （ Artist ） God Created Effects（ Works ） Rom1:20 things 43 (Common law)
Harmonious union of Original internal nature and Original external form ： God First Cause （ Creator, Absolute Being, Unique one ）Harmonious union of Original masculinity and Original femininity Internal Universal PrimePosition of the masculine subject partner . Nature Force Shimjung origin (Abililty) External True Love Infinite energy God (Character) Yang form Yin Infinite spirit origin God’s Dual Characteristics Internal nature Yang Yin External form Man Heart Male Female Body Animals Heart Male Female Body Plants Heart Stamen Pistil BodyCreated Internal inclination Positive Ion Negative Ion Matter (Atoms) things Molecules Internal inclination Matter (Particles) Atoms Proton Electron Rom 1:20 Internal inclination Yang type Yin type nature (Common law) Particles nature Energy 力 Subject, Internal, Subject Object Object, External, Relationship Cause, Vertical, Internal External Result, invisible Horizontal, Visible The Relationship of God’s Original internal nature and Original external form ⇒ Complete same element (United body) Water, Vapor and Ice = H2O ⇒ Dual Characteristics theory = ‘Only One’ Theory 44
(1) God exists in dual characteristics Shimjung ・ True Love ・ Internal External Union Character nature form Principle ・ Law ・ Order Yang Yin Union Absolute Sex Harmonious Union Masculine subject Father Male Female Shimjung ・ True Love ・ Character (Man) (Woman) Union Principle ・ Law ・ Order Absolute Sex ○ God is my father, my parents （ Shimjung, True Love, Character ） ○ I am God’s child . ⇒Attend him with one’s Heart, not conceptually 45
(2) God① Original form of Shimjung and True Love② Original form of Intellect, Emotion and Will, Beauty, Truth and Goodness③ The origin of Principle, law and order④ Absolute, Unique, Unchanging, Eternal, Self existing, Omnipresent being⑤ The root of True Love, True Life and True Lineage (Origin)⑥ Subject of the conscience⑦ The Origin of Life Exists as the Infinite Spirit with Infinite power (Original form of Energy ) 46
G God’s Characteristics① Absolute ・ Unique ・ Quiet Harmony Unity Peace Unchanging ・ Eternal Nature② One Heart ・ One Body ・ One Active nature Harmony Unity Peace Ideal ・ One Core③ Absolute owner of Absolute faith Pure ・ love ・ obedience nature Harmony Unity Peace④ True Love ・ Life ・ Lineage ・ Loving Harmony Unity Peace True family nature 47
「 Reference 1 」 Common Int ・ Ext God’s appearance Yang ・ Yin Characteristics Ext. All created things Form Individual Individual Characteristics nature God ①God’s essential characteristics Shimjung: True love （ Core of internal nature ） ②Root of God’s True love （ Character ） ③Core of God’s character Divine Nature Logos : Law, order function, nature, logic ＝ Self regulating ability laws ＝ Necessary, Mandatory Creativeness The basis of the creation is Shimjung (True Love) Must resemble Shimjung (True Love)Co-relationship ： Origin -- Division--Union action (structure) Four position foundation 48
「 Reference 2 」 Inside Sungsang (internal nature) Intellect: Intellectual function & cognition (ability to r recognize) Logic ： Ability to investigate the principle through common reason Rational ： Ability to ask and know the cause and Internal reason through logic Sensibility ： Ability to perceive through the 5 senses Sungsang ( intuitive cognition) (functional Emotion: Emotional function; Emotional sensibility elements) e ( (ability to feel emotions, joy, anger, loneliness, fun ) Will: Function of will ; Desire (Ability to Pursue, Determine,Sung m make Decisions)sang Internal Conception: Specific representation Hyungsang General Idea: Abstract image ( (Form elements) Rule: Laws of value, Laws of nature Numbers: God is the Supreme Mathematician 49
「 Reference 3 」 The origin of the individual’s nobility God Internal Sungsang Internal nature Internal Hyungsang External form Nobility of the individual: Comes from God, Absolute 50
「 Reference 4 」 What is the essence of the universe? (matter or spirit?)The relationship of Original Internal Nature and Original External Form Completely the same element （ Union ）Water, Vapor and ice ＝ H2O Theory of dual characteristics (Union) Theory of Only One (Science) True Love Ideology (Philosophy) (Religion) The Only One The First God Cause Godism Only One Only One HeadwingOnly One Godism True Parents Theory Ideology Ideology Ideology Spirit× spiritualism× Spiritual ideology x Democracy× Right wing×Material× materialism× Material ideology x Communism× Left wing× 51
「 Reference 5 」 What is the Only One ideology?① It is the ideology of Parent and Child② The fundamental law of the universe is that of Parent and Child③ To believe in, attend and honor God as your parent.④ God is not a conceptual being. He is in a parent-child relationship with mankind. Therefore the Creator God is the Parent of humanity and is my parent. This ideology is the Only One ideology.⑤ The Only One ideology is Headwing ideology. （ Godism ）⑥ The essential characteristic of the Only One is Shimjung (True Love) 52
「 Reference 6 」 What is the Origin of the Universe? （ Finding the Origin of the Universe ） ① The origin of the universe is God (The Union of Dual Characteristics) ② God is the Harmonious Union of Yang and Yin ③ God is a God of Shimjung, True Love and Character (The Origin of Love, The Owner of Love, The Owner of Absolute Sex) God has two sexual organs. Male Man God made man to multiplythroughloving through their bodies Yang Yin Man’s and woman’s sexual organs Female Woman (to love through the sexual organs) become one (One body) through loving Love is a concept, not actual reality 53
「 Reference 7 」 Why can’t we see God or feel Him? （１） Why can’t we see Him? Because He is invisible. ① There are things we cannot see with our physical senses Eyes ： Sun rays ○, Ｘ -rays × Ears: Sound waves ○, Ultra sound waves ×, Electric waves × ② The more precious something is, the more we can’t see it （２） Why can’t we feel Him? Because we are one. ① Heart beat, blinking eyes, breathing ② The smell of your own poop in the bathroom ③ Air pressure （ Air ） 54
「 Reference 8 」 Creation or Evolution? (1) It is 「 Creation 」 . Why is it Creation? ① All entities exist in Pairs (For the sake of Love) ② The species are different (sparrow, crow) ③ In order for something new to come out, there must be an input of energy(Idea and skill) Science ： Input > Output Love ： Input < Output(2) The Argument of Creation vs Evolution is finished ⇒ It is Creation, not Evolution ① Was existence first, or thought first? 思惟 (motivation and purpose come first) c. All things are born for the sake of Love Therefore, all beings exist in pairs. ③ New developments always need investment of creativity (new ideas, skills). Without this, there can be no development. 55
「 Reference 9 」Pantheism, Plotinus “There is no motivation and purpose of Creation” ⇒ Completely complements the Principle Creation theory of Christianity What was the motivation and purpose for which God created the Universe? Motivation of Creation: Shimjung and Love Purpose of Creation: Joy Through revealing the Shimjung motivation theory, the argument of Evolution is finished. Creation or Evolution? The argument of Pantheism & Plotinus is finished 56
2. The relationship between God and Mankind(1) The relationship between Mind and Body (Man is the 2nd God) First Vertical God Mind mind True Love Shortest distance love ＝ View people as God Man Body Second Listen to their words as God’s Horizontal mind Man’s Holiness, Value, Nobility love （ Second God ） Adam God’s son and God’s Body Eve God’s daughter and God’s Partner (Adam’s wife) Adam and Eve’s marriage is God’s marriage (Appearance of the substantial God) Adam and Eve’s first love is God’s first love God wasn’t able to make love in the flesh until now. 57 With the appearance of the True Parents He was able to, finally.
(2) Relationship of Parent and Child1) Why are God and Man in the relationship of Parent and Child?((The reason that God is the parent and mankind are the children)①True love travels the shortest distance (True love⇒True life⇒True lineage)②All beings are born from parents (lineage) Nothing belongs to myself. I belong to my parents completely Children are the completed substance of their Parents.※ The 4 principles of being formed① Children are formed through their parent’s love ③ They are formed for their Partner② They are formed belonging to their parents ④ They are formed to live eternally2) The greatest desire of man is to become True Parents ① All beings exist because they have Parents ② Parents need children to become parents 心情 Knowledge (Parents rest)Father Mother Loyalty Parents （ safe Shimjung God Settlement) God (Satan) Filial PietyHusband Wife Love Fallen people Fidelity Groom Bride Character are the object (Attendance) 58 of sadnessSon Daughter Children Qualification ） （ Perfection ）Man （ Man
(3) To become God’s True Sons and Daughters ① Children resemble their parents (internally, externally,lineage) ② A True Person is one, who resembles God. God Man ① Internal Nature ・ External Mind ・ Body Form Union Union Yang ・ Yin Husband ・ ② Essential Characteristic: Shimjung Essential characteristics: Shimjung, True Love, Wife Life, Lineage, Absolute Sex ③ Motivation of Creation: Shimjung Motivation of life: Shimjung ④ Creation Investment of Self Create Invest oneself, Live for others Unfolding of Self Character Self progress （ Sacrifice, Service ） ⑤ Absolute, Unique, Unchanging, Eternal Absolute, Unique, Unchanging, Eternal (Individual, Couple, Family) ⑥ True Love, True Life, True Lineage True Love, True Life, True Lineage (Absolute Sex) (Absolute Sex) ⑦ Absolute Faith, Love, Obedience Absolute Faith, Love, Obedience God’s responsibility: Create man who Man’s responsibility: Resemble God resembles Himself Content= Shimjung ,True Love ,Character, P Principle, Order, Law, Absolute Sex Absolute Sex ＝ Absolute Divine Character Absolute Sex = Absolute Man’s Character Completion of God’s Portion of responsibility ＝ The completion of the Ideal Oneness of God and Humankind in loveConclusion ① God is my parent ⇒I am His Child 59 ② A True person is a person who resembles God’s Shimjung, True love and Absolute Sex
(4) True Education Education of Man (Shimjung, Model Pattern1) To become True Children of God Edu Intellect Education (Skills, Knowledge) Gen1:28 Education Education methods Education Goals Wholeness Person of3 Great （ Perfection of Individual ） Heart Education Fruitful CharacterBlessings= Multiplication Model education Good peoplePurpose of Multiply (Perfection of Family)Creation Superintendence Knowledge Genius Dominion (Perfection of Dominion ） （ Skills+ability ） Mat 7:21 - He who does the will of God will go to Heaven God God God Mind Body Man Woman Man All things Oneness Man of God and Man Ideal Children Shimjung Love Heaven, Perfect love mankind, Divine Character Temple Good People World love country.2) Educate Clearly about God, the Spirit World, True Parents and Restoration throughIndemnity (Live the Principle)3) The Unification Education achieves the 3 great elements of Unification Culture: 60Unity of Heart, Unity of Thought, Unity of Lifestyle
(5) A Person of original nature who resembles God Internal External Union Nature Form Common Being with nature Yang Yin Union God’s form Individual Individual bodies nature Being of Shimjung Man Divine Being Being of Logos Creative Being Objective position = Objective being Connected Being with Position Subjective position = body 61 Subjective being
(6) What kind of being is Man? 1) Being of Shimjung (Science ・ Philosophy) Truth Value 心情 Intellect Function of the Mind Shimjung Will Emotion Goodness Beauty 62(Ethics ・ Morals) (Arts)
2) Being of Logos Purpose Shimjung Reason ＝ Int. N. Ext. F. ＝ Law Logos Reason ＝ Law Autonomy Law Necessity Purpose Function Laws of Nature （ Nature) Laws of Value (Man) Order of the Universe Model of the Family 63
3) Beings with Position (God) (Man) (All Things) Shimjung Shimjung Subject Object Subject Object Union Union Position of Object - (Connected Body) - Position of Subject Awareness as Object - (Connected Body) - Awareness as Subject 64
(7) The Dual Characteristics are the key to solving all problems of the world (Internal Nature &External Form are the Master Key) Shimjung Internal Internal （ Mind ） Nature Nature All things were created God Man with man as the model External External Form Form （ Body ） Therefore, all places where people gather should have a balance ofSungsang and Hyungsang and fulfill the purpose of existence and value of that place. Internal Internal Internal Internal Internal nature nature nature nature nature Family Education Company Guiding United Peaceful ethics principle morals principle World principle Family School Company Nation World Parents Teacher Labor Leader Mankind Children Student Capital People Nations The internal values must be established firmly in family and society. Unity of Values Absolute Goodness 65 Life of Shimjung = Life of Living for the sake of others
「 Reference 1 」 Solve the problemsYang of and Yin andreality with the Characteristics of Internal Nature and ExternalForm God Man （ Parent ） (Children ） Internal Nature Perfection of Character First & (Individual Perfection, External Form Moral training) ) Unity of Latter Yang & Yin Husband and Wife (Family perfection, Household) ) 66
「 Reference 2 」 Man’s Last Revolution ① Industrial, Political, Religious, Cultural Revolution Solve problem ×, Unified Peaceful World ×, World of Happiness × ② Revolution of Man 〇 Past revolutions Violence, Swords, Power 〇 How are we to do the Revolution of Man? (True Education) 〇 What are we going to do the Revolution of Man with? （ With True Love and Principle that flow from Shimjung ） 〇 Revolution of Man Revolution of Shimjung (Roots) True Love (Flowers, fragrance) True Character (Fruit) True Family Revolution of Absolute Sex 67
3. The Relationship between God and the Universe Principle ＋ of Mind － ＋ Int.N － Creation All Image ＝ Man Body ＋ (Map) － God Created ＋ Things ＋ Ext. F Int. N. ＝Things － － Unfolded All Individual Symbol (Flag) ＋ Embodiments Ext. F － Of Truth Man All Things Subject Object Imitation of the… sounds of All ThingsRelationship Cause Result Contains all… elements of nature The 5 Viscera & 6 Entrails 5 Great Seas & 6Continents Internal External 12 pairs of ribs （ 24 ） 12months, 24solar terms Vertical Horizontal Hair Plants Invisible Has form Skin Earth’s crust Masculine Subject Feminine Object Muscle Substrata Veins Underground waterways Skeleton Rocky Mantle 68 Bone Marrow Molten core
The Book of Changes and the Bible from the viewpoint of the Principle of CreationThe Book The ＝Yang&Yin Five Agent All Great things of The Way One yang and one yin; this is the Way ） （Changes Ultimate Word The Way becomes Word ） （ ＝ John1:1 The word was with God and the Word was God. Bible God ＝ All things Word Int ＋ The root concept of East Asian philosophy Nat － Principle God Ext ＋ and the Bible can be fully elucidated only with Form help from the Principle of Creation － The Book of ？ 太 Does not explain that God has personality Changes ？ ＋ （ Yang /Yin ） － ？ × God ＝ Father (Explains God with Personality) Bible God ？ × But does not explain His Characteristics 69
「 Reference 」 Western Ontology Form & Matter Internal Nature & External Form Eastern Ontology Unity Yang &Yin Positivity & Negativity Western Culture Unity United Culture Eastern Culture 70
Section II. Universal Prime Energy, Give and Take Action and the Four Position Foundation 1. Universal Prime Energy all entities → need energy Universal ① The fundamental energy of God’s being Prime ②The origin of all energies, that allow Energy created beings to exist 2. Give and Take Action UPE Universal Prime Energy (Cause, Subject, Internal) Sub Obj Give and Take Action Relationship Energy The forces generated by Give and Take Action (Result, Object, External)Existence, Multiplication, Action 71
(1) All beings are co-relativeWhy correlative? To have Give and Take DevelopmentWhat do they reciprocate? Love and Beauty Joy Happiness S O Sun Moon Parents Children Husband Wife Planets Earth Teacher Student Universe Man Superior Subordinate Butterflies Flowers Employer Employee Animals Plants Judgment Government People receiveAnimals Male Female Arteries Veins measure Plants Stamen Pistil Inhalation Exhalation Mat 7:2Minerals ＋ － 72
(2) The Function of Conscience from the view of Give and Take Generated by give and take action The force of All people have an active conscience guiding them to goodnessthe Conscience The ultimate subject partner of our conscience is God The Function of the The Function of theConscience in Original Man Conscience in Fallen Man God God God ＝ ＝ Force of the What Fallen people Truth Conscience Truth mistake as the Truth →Goodness Original The Force of the Conscience Conscience Conscience → wrong direction Mind 73
(3) Fall and Salvation from the view of give and take God God God Messiah Way mediator Truth 1 Tim 2:5 Life Man Satan Man Satan Man John14/6 Perfected man Fallen man Man who have received salvation (4) The function of the Original Mind and the Conscience from the view of give and take Sungsang （ Shimjung) First God Subject God (Respond with True Love) God Second God truth Advanced than parents God Original body body God than teacher Mind（ Internal nature ）（ External Form ） Conscience than God(False Love) (True self ） Satan (Respond with Satan AA Evil True Love) AA Evil Suffering of Mind Mind Body conscience Body Object （ False self ） Fallen man 74 （ False self ） （ Perfect united body) Fallen man
3. Origin Division Union Action, The Three Object Purpose, The Four Position Foundation (1) Origin Division Union Action The Process- in which our of God, the Origin, two entities are separately manifested and reunited in oneness-is called origin-division-union action God「 Satanic theory 」 O ＋－ O「 God’s Principle 」 Formed by Fallen man Man Woman Confront ＋ － D Children U ＋－ U 「 Dialectic law 」 「 Law of Give and Conflict, Struggle Take 」 Give and Take Action = Hatred = Love 「 Dialectical materialism 」 「 Reciprocal Only One theory 」 Feuerbach’s Materialism Hegel’s dialectic Combine 3 stages of development 75
(2) The Three Object PurposeWhen any one of the four positions assume the position ofsubject partner, the other three are engaged as its object partners God Subject Object Union ① If the four positions have give and take action the Three-Object-Purpose is fulfilled. ② The center of all beings is God. ③ All motivation is from God. Your own self should not be your motivation! 76
(3) The Four Position Foundation 1) When the 4 positions have give and take and fulfill the three object purpose, the four position foundation is formed. ① Foundation for the realization of God’s purpose of creation God ② Foundation for existence ③ Fundamental foundation for loveSubject Object ④ Fundamental foundation for goodness ⑤ Fundamental foundation for all forces Union ⑥ Fundamental foundation of 3 stages ⑦ Fundamental foundation for the numbers 4, 3,12 77
(2) 4 Position foundation types ① Individual Four ② Family Four ③ Family Four Position Foundation Position Foundation Position Foundation of Dominion God God God Man All Mind Body Man Woman Things Man Child Ideal 78
(3) The mode of existence of the 4 Position Foundation Circular movement Spherical movement Up Behind Right Left Front Down Standard of Absolute Value: God Absolute Value: True Love, True Life, True Lineage True Love Special rights: Right of equal status, Right to live together, Right to participate in work ⇒ Right of inheritance 79
4. The Omnipresence of God God Ma il le Fe P ist An ma Man Woman en im le m s als ta a nt Man S PlIn a World where God’s purpose of creation has been fulfilled,all individual beings embody His Original internal nature andOriginal external form and initiate spherical movements tobuild the foundation for God’s governance.God is thus omnipresent. 80
5. The Multiplication of Life For living things to propagate their kind they must reproduce, and this multiplication takes place through origin-division-union action which is built upon good interactions. God God GodSubject Object Stamen Pistil Male Female Union Seed Offspring 81
6. The reason all beings are composed of Dual Characteristics UPE Subject Object Force 1) In order to exist ① Energy is required for any being to exist ② Energy is produced through give and take action ③ A partner is need in order to reciprocate 2) To have eternal nature 82
Conclusion 」 The Laws of the Universe （ Laws of Heaven ）(1) Principle of existence ： Exist in Dual Characteristics ① correlative being, corresponding being （ correlative relationship ） ②correlative being ＝ Exist for the sake of others (Live for the sake of other ③why co-relative? ： For love, To make relationships （ Oneness ＝ Joy ） （ Subject, Object ） （ Order, ethics, values are established)(2) The principle of the origin of existence ： Exist for the sake of others (Born fothe sake of others ） : Altruism Problems derive from living for your own sake : Egoism （ Individualism ）(3) Law of Development ： Give and take action (the law of reciprocation) ①What do you reciprocate? ： Love and beauty flowing from Shimjung ②If you have give and take ： Oneness (Union) Development (new entity)(4) Stages of development ： 3 stages （ Origin-Division-Union-Action ） ①God’s Principle ： Origin Division Union Action, Give and Take Action(Love 、 Beauty ） , Theory of a Single Origin based on Give and Take Action ②Satan’s theory ： Thesis Antithesis Synthesis （ Hatred ） Conflict, struggle, Dialectical materialism(5) Foundation for Existence ： 4 position foundation ①God is the center ②God’s purpose of creation 、 Fundamental foundation of goodness 83 ③The standard of absolute value : God
「 Reference1」 The principle of the origin of existence and life 1) The principle of the origin of existence : 「 Exist for the sake of others 」 2) The principle of life : ① 「 Live for the sake of Others 」 ② Love Love God Love man Love all things Love enemies ③ Live more publicly 84
「 Reference 2 」 Communist view of man Ape Man Evolve to higher animal Similar term See Mercedes-Benz and Hyundai ‘s Pony car as same category, as a way of transportation. (1) French zoologist ‘Jean Lamarck’ theoryThe evolutionist that stated that the environmental changes causestructural change in animals and plants, and these changes arepassed down genetically.The theory of how the effect changes the cause, completely disbelieved in 20thEx: as the monkey stretched its arm to grab a banana, its arm grew longer 85
(2) Engels’ view of lifeEngels based his view of life on Jean Lamark’s theory of evolution Usage of tools Ape Labor Language Man Reason （ Process ） Labor is god The theory in which it is seen that development is made through man’s labor alone is the communist view of life (The cultural revolution of China 1966 ～ 1977) 86
(3) Problems of the Communist View of Life ① When viewing Humans as a ‘higher animal’ – what use is man’s character There is no philosophical base for man to be treated better than monkeys in the communist thought ② Things that move = Machines Moving things do not need freedom or creativity What kind of machine needs creativity or freedom? ③ The biggest problem is about Love Machines don’t know how to love. For a machine, there are only absolute orders and absolute obedience. Once the button is pressed, the machine functions as programmed Love, the key element of man’s life, cannot be found in the communist view of life 87
(4) Conclusion of Communism View of Life ① The goal of the dialectic theory is conflict Hatred is the vital element to fighting(struggle) This is where the inhuman-ness of communism came form ② Human life is like that of a fly Communism massacre ： Total 150 million people (60 yrs) Soviet: 70 million France ‘Le Figaro’ magazine China: 67million (Nov. 18th 1978 ） Cambodia: 3 milliion “In order to kill 150 million people in 60 years, Other: 10 million 44 people need to be killed every 10 minutes” 88
Marx Materialism is a conceptual philosophy Material Therefore man is not just material Atheism Materialism Owner – There is no being on top of man Man This is Kim Il Sung’s Juche ideology ( Deny God, religion, love, life) ) Decision – The people are the subject – The ruling class, Kim Il Sung Independence capitalists are the object of overthrowing Atheism Characteristics Creativity Not only in man but also in animals Juche IdeologyHuman-based view Awareness Parental Ideology Essence Labor Temporary life – Physical life– Parents give to you Life Eternal life – Life is politics, Society – Kim Il Sung gives it to you – He is the Father, God Man God’s body, God’s childTrue Parents Shimjung, Logos, Creativity Characteristics Ideology Theism Essence Shimjung （ True Love ） God-based view God is the source of True Love, True Life, True LineageUnification Thought Parental Ideology Life Appears substantially in Heaven and on Earth through the True Parents 89
〇 What is the True view of life? （ Where do you base Man’s rights and nobility on?) The Law? Then does man’s value change when the law changes? Agreements? Treaties? When you base Human rights on something, every time the contract is broken Human Rights should change, too?.〇 Then where does man’s authority come from? The absolute unchanging being who has absolute value should determine Human rights. Then Human rights can be unchanging for eternity Only He who created, can decide man’s value Divine Shimjung ・ True Love ー Character character Principle ・ Absolute Sex God is that Being L Love God ー Character Man’s Love Man 90 character L Love the Nation
Section III. The Purpose of Creation 1. The Purpose and Motivation of the Creation(1) The Motivation of Creation (2) The Purpose of Creation 〇 God’s essential Shimjung characteristic Joy 〇 The root of True Love 〇 The core of Character Joy Love The Impulse of ① Object of resemblance Object Shimjung （ Gen1:27 ） The Irrepressible emotional impulse of ② Object of goodness the Heart that desires Object to feel joy through （ John14:20 ） No Substantial loving the object ③ Object of Perfection form body partner ( (Mat5:48) ④ Object of Shimjung(Temporary) (Eternal) 91 ( (Gen1:28)
2. Good Object Partners for the Joy of God(1) God’s Works ＝ 4 Position Foundation Gen1:28 God’s Joy ＝ 4 Position Foundation （ 3 Great Blessings ） The 1st Great Blessing The 2nd Great Blessing The 3rd Great Blessing （ Fruitful ） （ Multiply ） (Dominion over All things) （ Individual Perfection（ Family perfection ＝ Ideal Family ） Perfection of dominion ＝ （ ＝ Perfection of Character) Ideal World ） God God God Oneness of Mind Body God and14:20 ） Man man Woman Man All （ John T Temple(1Cor 3:16) Things Man P Perfect(Mat 5:48) Children Ideal Divinity Shimjung Good People World Heavenly Person World of Goodness Kingdom of Heaven Life of Heaven on Earth and in Heaven (Shimjung Education) Cheon Il Guk (Education on rules) (Education of Skills,Knowledge, Physical Activity) (2) The great blessing amongst the 3 Great Blessings ＝ Marriage Blessing （ Inherit God’s True Love, True Life and True Lineage ） Absolute sex Completion of the Realm of Liberation through fulfilling the 92 Portion of Responsibility
The Family is the Basic Unit of Heaven① Constituents ： Parents ・ Husband and Wife ・ Children （ Brothers and sisters ）② Relationships （ Up Down ・ Right Left ・ Front Behind ） Parents ( (Grandparents) Elder brother Husband Wife Younger Center (Core) brother Children (Brothers and S Sisters)③ Unity of relationships （ United body ） Center True Love 93
④ The order of the family is the standard order of the universe⑤The family is God’s ideal of creation The number of Heaven 3 God Adam Eve The number of Earth 4 God Adam Eve Children The number of Family 7 Husband God Parents Wife Children 94
What the whole family must fulfill( １ ) One heart Unity( ２ ) Purity Pure blood Pure Love (Absolute sex) P( ３ ) The dutiful way of filial son or daughter, patriot, saint and heavenly sons and daughters of God( ４ ) Love with True love and Live a life resounding with True love ① True love infinitely invests and forgets All things start with investment. Therefore True love connects with everything ② The foundation of True Love is the family A True Family is where the parents, husband and wife and children all have good relationships (relationships of true love) 95
The desire of Man’s life • Man’s desire is to find the Original Homeland • To find the lost Homeland • Where is the Homeland I was born from? Sexual Man ― Sperm (Seed) Organs Woman － Egg (Egg) • The sperm feeds on the egg and the egg feeds on the sperm • The Original homeland is the place of True love The Sexual Organs 96
3. Dual Purposes Public Internal Nature part – Internal nature purpose (Whole)Entities External Form part – External Form purpose (Individual) Personal 「 Connected, Organic body 」 Energy Particles Atoms MoleculesPlants Animals Man God Individual Family Clan Tribe Nation World Cosmos God 97
「 Reference 1 」 What is the reason for marriage? 1) To become perfect (whole) ①To resemble the perfect God （ before marriage, you are only half ） ②To dominate God’s True Love ③To perfect love(Individual perfection) (Love is perfected through your partner) ④Your partner is the owner of your sexual organ 2) To Perfect God and perfect the realm of liberation of Love The marriage of Adam and Eve ： God’s marriage The substantial appearance of God First Love ： God’s first love The point where God’s love and Man’s love meet ： The sexual organs Purpose for creating Man （ Be God’s body, object of love, multiply ） 3) To multiply God’s True Love, True Life and True Lineage (Eternity) 4) For the Safe Settlement of Peace and Unity for the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind （ The Holy Marriage Blessing) God is the invisible Cosmic Mind Harmony Love Life Lineage True Parents Multiply Unity Adam and Eve are the visible Body One HeartOne BodyOne Ideal 98 Peace Cosmic True Parents （ Temple ）
Reference 2 」 True Parents and the Completed Testament Age King of Cosmic Peace, True Parents of Heaven, Earth1) God’s Ideal of Creation and Humankind Coronation of the King of the Blessed Families of the Peace and Unity of the Cosmic True Parents and the True Parents of Heaven and Earth, the King of Cosmic Peace“True Parents” Fulfillment of the Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth Opening Cheon Il Guk Ideal of Creation The True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Mankind True Parents Establishment of Kingship Safe Settlement of the Unity of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and A E Humankind True ParentsGen1/28 Fruitful ： Indiv. PerfectionRestoration 3 Great Blessing (True love, life, lineage, absolute sex) Multiply ： Fam. perfection throughBlessings The Principle and God’s Words Dominion ： Perf. of domin. Indemnity Messiah True Love (Seed) 、 The Principle Old T. New T. Completed Fulfilled Word Testament Completion Absolute liberation (Dominion of the Ideal (Judaism)(Christianity) (Unification（ Family CIG of Creation) Church) Federation) （４ 0 yrs ） Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity (Church) Indemnity Family Federation for World Peace and Unification (Family) The Family Party of Cosmic Peace and Unification (Cheon Il Guk) Blessed Clan Completion of Tribal Blessing Families Messiah Hoon dok Family Church Restoration of God’s Fatherland （ Cheon Il Guk ） Blessed Family Pledge （ The core of True Parents life, The bone of 99 Families the family, The law of the family, Family of Absolute Sex ）
2) The 4 great realms of Heart and the 3 Great Kingships God Grandparents (Past) ＋－ Position representing God 3 Great Kingships （ Family ）Perfected Husband Perfected Parents (Present) Man Wife Woman Representing Mankind Realm of the Royal Family Heart of Parents Mankind Heart of Husband and Wife are God’s Children Heart of Brothers and Sisters A E Heart of Children Children (Future) Kings of the future Children 100
「 Reference 3 」 The fulfillment of the True Family Ideal 1) The fulfillment of the Husband and Wife Ideal (The fulfillment of the Parents Ideal) ①The Husband in the subject position unites with God, the subject, and then completes the Wife. ②The Wife in the object position unites with her Husband, the subject, and completes the Husband. God God Subject Subject ③The Husband and Wife were born as sons and partner partner daughters. They grow and perfect by attending their parents. ④Therefore the Husband must attend his Wife as he Man Husband Wife attends his mother and the Wife must attend her Object Subject Object Husband as she attends her father, and this is how partner partner partner they perfect each other through their lives. ⑤This way they become a True Couple that ( (Son) (Daughter) resembles God who is perfect, and they become True Parents 101
2) The fulfillment of the Brothers and Sisters Ideal (The fulfillment of the Children’s Ideal) Parents Parents Subject Subject partner partner Children Elder Younger Brother Brother Object Subject Object partner partner partner① The Elder Brother in the subject position unites with the parents, the subject, andcompletes the younger brother.② The Younger Brother in the object position unites with his elder brother, the subject,and completes his elder brother.③ The elder brother and younger brother are both born as a part of their parents.④ Therefore the elder brother should attend the younger brother as he attends hisparents. The younger brother should attend the elder brother as he attends his parents.This is how they perfect each other through their lives⑤ This is the way they become true children resembling their parents and become truebrothers and true sisters 102
3) True Husband and True Wife are unchangeable Parents Unchangeable Husband and Wife （ ? ） Children Unchangeable 103
4) Conclusion① The fundamental laws of Heaven and Earth ： The laws governing Parentand Child② The Purpose of Life ： Fulfill the 3 Great Blessings （ Objects of Goodness that return Joy toGod)③ Perfection of man ： Perfection of Shimjung ⇒ Perfection of Spirit Body Perfection of 4 Great Realms of Heart (Absolute Sex)⇒ True Love “Living for the sake of others” ④ The Basic Unit of Heaven ＝ Family （ 3 Great Kingships ） True Parents ＝ True Children3 Great Subject True Teacher ＝ True Disciples 3 Great Object ThoughtThought True Owner ＝ True People⑤ God’s Will ⇒ Purpose of Creation ⇒ Fulfillment of the 3 Great Blessings ⇒ 4 Position foundation Mat7/21 104 "Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven”.
Section IV. Process and Standard for the Determination of Original Value 1. The Definition of Value Desire Subject Object Content Satisfaction Quality Value 2. Determining the Value (1) Determining the Value Through the Viewpoint of Its Purpose Filial Divine knife child Patriot Saint childExample paper Dutiful Viewpoint house Family-Way Family Nation World Cosmos Subject Object ( (Mind) ( (Body) Union 105 ( (Self)
(2) Determinig the Value of the Original Ideal of Creation God Ideal of Creation The original value of an entity is determined through the mutual relationship between the People Entity purpose of the entity according to God’s ideal Desire Purpose of creation and people’s original desire to treasure it and bring out its true worth. Original Value God Hence, it finds its true value when it participates as an object partner in a God- Person Entity centered four position foundation by relating with a person through give and take action Union and by their union becoming the third object- Third O.P. partner to God. God-centered four position foundation 106
3. Standard of the Original Value God Since the center of this four position foundation is God, it is God who sets the standard for its value. S.P. O.P. Since God is absolute, the original value of an object partner determined in relation to this Union standard must also be absolute.(1) Standard of Value: Absolute Unique, Unchanging, Eternal Goryeo – Patriot Sovereignty× Jeong Mongju Joseon- Traitor Leadership× ① Person× Intellect× Example Yi Sun-sin Korea - Patriot Japan – Enemy Conscience× Ito Hirobumi Japan- Patriot Korea - Enemy ② God Messiah （ True 107 Parents ）
4. Original Emotion, Intellect and Will; and Original Beauty, Truth and Goodness God Emotion Intellect Will （ Feeling ） Mind Emotion Intellect Will （ Action ） Man Body Beauty Truth Goodness （ Values ） The human mind has three faculties: emotion, intellect and will. When the body responds to the mind’s emotion, intellect , and will, itsactions pursue the values of beauty, truth, and goodness respectively. God is the subject partner to the human mind; hence, He is also thesubject partner to human emotion, intellect, and will. Desiring to realize his original value, a person responds to the emotion,intellect, and will of God through his mind and acts accordingly throughHis body, thereby manifesting the values of original beauty, original truth,and original goodness. 108
5. Love and Beauty, Good and Evil, Righteousness and Unrighteousness(1) Love and Beauty Parental Love God type Conjugal Love Love Children’s Love S.P. O.P. Loyalty (jung: Subjugate God ） Filial piety (hyo: Subjugate Parents ） Beauty type Faithful (yeol: Subjugate Object Partner: Union faithful husband, virtuous wife ）When two entities, discrete manifestations of God’s dual characteristics,form a common base and seek to unite as the third object partner to Godand establish a four position foundation, they will engage in give and takeaction.In accomplishing this, the emotional force that the subject partner gives to the objectpartner is called love, and the emotional force that the object partner gives to the subjectpartner is called beauty. 109The force of love is active, and the stimulation of beauty is passive.
(2) Good and Evil God Satan Subject Object Subject Object Union Union Good Evil An act or its result is called good when it fulfills God’s purpose ofcreation; this takes place when subject and object partners unitethrough the harmonious and spirited give and take of love and beauty,become the three object partner to God, and form the four positionfoundation.An act or its result is called evil when it violates God’s purpose ofcreation by forming a four position foundation under the dominion of 110Satan.
(3) Righteousness and Unrighteousness Righteousness Unrighteousness Good Person Evil Quality to Quality to pursue goodness pursue evil Righteousness refers to that quality in a person which leads him to pursue goodness and further its purpose. Unrighteousness refers to that quality in a person which leads him to pursue evil and further its satanic purpose. 111
SectionⅤ. The Process of the Creation of the Universe and Its Growing Period1. The Process of the Creation of the Universe 1st Day 2nd Day 3rd Day 4th Day 5th Day 6th Day Bible light waters ocean sun fish mammals under/above Gen. darkne the land moon birds Human 1:1-31 ss firmament beings plants stars Non- Water ocean plants animals Human water Science era land beings era （ Gas ） Azoic Archaozoic Proterozoic Palezoic Mesozoic Cenozoic era era era era era era Bible’s Revelation ６ Days ： Periods of Creation→6 ordered periods of creation １ Day ＝ ２４ hours （ II Pet. 3:8 ） 112
2. The Growing Period for the Creation(1) Evidence for the Existence of the Growing Period① Seen from the Process of Creation (6 days) S② Seen from the Human Fall （ Cannot Fall after Completion ）③ Seen from the Bible (Gen. 1:5) S④ Seen from the Human Portion of Responsibility（ Incomplete ） 113
(2) The Three Ordered Stages of the Growing Period God （ Complete Subject ） Direct Dominion (Dominion of True Love) One Day Morning Perfection （ Perfection Complete Object ）Growing Period Completion Indirect Dominion Night Growth (Power of Principle) （ Realm of dominion based on accomplishments Formation through the Principle ） E Evening Human Creation Reason for human responsibility: Gen 1:5 beings 〇 Creator （ 2nd Creator ） Creation 〇 Right to be God’s child ＋ Human Responsibility ＝ Autonomy Principle Governance of Character 〇 Right to govern creation Man of Instinct Man of Character （ Owner of dominion ） 〇 Take part in the Creation process Complete God’s Will 100 ％ ＝ God’s Responsibility 95 ％ ＋ Human Responsibility 5％ 114 （ God’s Word ） （ faith,
(3) Reason for Human Responsibility① God, as the Creator of human beings, has the right to govern human beings.② Human beings need to create all things to receive the right to become God’s child and have dominion over the creation,. But human beings don’t have the power to create all things.③ Accordingly, human beings are meant to inherit the creative nature of God andparticipate in Gods great work of creation. God intends human beings to earnownership and become worthy to rule over the creation as creators in their own right.④ Then how can a human character be created? Human character can be created and perfected when a person takes dominion over oneself and one’s ego according God’s Words, by fulfilling the 5% humanResponsibility along with God’s 95% responsibility. (Have dominion over oneself andabsolute sex by believing and practicing God’s Words)⑤ This is the reason God gave responsibility to human beings. ※The liberation realm of responsibility can be completed on the foundation of “Absolute Sex”. 115
Section VI. The Incorporeal World and the Corporeal World Whose Center is Human Beings1. Does Spiritual World exist? If so, how does it relate with us? (1) Seen from the Principle of Creation （ Dual structure of the Universe ） Subject Spiritual Vertical Infinite, eternal transcends time & space Eternal Life （ God ） ＝ （ 5 spiritual senses ） ( (fruit) Spiritual world Internal Position of nature Mind Incorporeal World Spirit Human Beings Heaven body ①Microcosm God Man Cosmos ②Mediator Earth Physical (Center of harmony) ③Owner of two worlds External Body Corporeal World body form Nature （ 5 physical senses ） ( (tree) Heb. 8: 5 ＝ Finite, temporary Matt. 16: 19 （ Soil ） Restricted by time & space Matt. 18: 18 Object physical horizontal 116
(2) Seen from the Bible Gen. 1:1 ： God’s creation of the universe （ Create the spiritual world and the natural world ） (3) Seen from the creation of spiritual body 1) Bible verses about the spiritual body Gen 2:7 I Cor 15:44 Ecc 12:7 nostrils ⇒breath of life Spiritual body ＝ live again spirit (soul) returns to God ⇒ Eternal dust from the ground life ⇒man physical body ＝ toils dust (body) returns to the earth 2) Reappearance of spiritsMatt 17: 1-10 ： Moses and Elijah with JesusLuke 9: 28-30 ： Peter and John and James, and went up on the mountain to pray. And behold, two men talked with him, Moses and Elijah,Acts. 9: 3-5 ： Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?II Cor. 12: 1-4 ： (Saul) whether in the body or out of the body I do not knowRev. 22: 20 ： Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!Luke 16: 19-26 ： poor man named Lazarus and a rich man 117
2. The Three Life Stages of Human Beings Life in the womb Life on earth Life in the spirit world 水 氣 愛 baby Spirit body (spirit mind) Spirit mind womb Physical body (physical mind) Spirit body water air love dust 10 months 100 years Eternal Lifeformation growth ー completion ー birth-individual perfection-marriage-completion death — eternal life Preparation for spiritual world Preparation for Perfect True Love Eternal happiness Perfect the Four Great Realms of Heart physical life by attending God Be surprised in the spirit world Why? Two selves, have spiritual body, no pain 118
3. The Reciprocal Relationship between the Physical Self and the Spirit Self Physical Spiritual (+) God’s life element self body （ principle 、 love ） (+) （ Principle, Word ）Air, light Physical Spirit mind Completion Divine spirit Kingdom of Life elements ( ＋ ) Heaven mind Growth Life spirit Paradise Luke 23: 43 Vitality elements (-) Form-spirit level Spirit Formation Form spirit Physical spiritual world (－) body body （ revitalized character ）Food, water Physical bodyPerfect person ⇒ Perfect spiritual body ⇒ Perfect original mind ⇒ Perfect heart (Perfect true love) Perfect P Absolute Sex (Perfect true blood lineage) 119
(1) The Importance of Physical Life ① Spiritual body grows and completes through the physical self （ Complete ３ Growth Stages ） ② Physical Life ： Complete ４ Great Realms of Heart → Experience True Love （ Realize True Love ） ③ Redemption must be done on earth （ Redemption through indemnity conditions ） ④ Physical Self ⇒ Birth of the Spiritual Body （ Reproduce ） ⑤ Life on earth determines the life in the spirit world Life of goodness ⇒ Spiritual body becomes good ⇒ HeavenPhysical Life Life of evil ⇒ Spiritual body becomes evil ⇒ Hell Spiritual body is the best product of life Conclusion: Why do people need to live in goodness? ⇒ because the spirit world exists 120
(2) Importance of the Spiritual Body① Owner of the spirit world （ Owner of love ）② Subject of the physical self③ Spiritually communicate with God (Live through attendance)④ Eternal life⑤ Same shape as the physical self⑥ Life is automatically recorded in the spiritual body (video tape)(3) How Heaven and Hell is Determined Hell Heaven egoism altruism self-centered selflessness ＝ Self ＝egoistic consciousness altruistic consciousness 121
(4) The Spirit Mind, the Physical mind and their Relationship in the Human Mind 1) The relationship between the spirit mind and the physical mind are like that of the internal nature(subject) and external form(object). （ To believe itself God God Purpose Truth as truth ） Spirit Physical Spirit Physical Spirit Physical mind mind mind mind mind mindInternal nature External form Original Mind Conscience mind Form a united （ harmoniously united heart ） harmoniously united heart ） （ functioning entity Physical mind ： disappears along with the physical body Original mind ： remains within the spiritual bodyFallen man⇒ carries the original mind that pursues to live in goodnessBut lost the original standard of absolute truth⇒Each individual’s standard of conscience differs centering on what one believesas the truth.This is the reason why the direction of conscience tend to differ when ideologies 122and theologies differ.
2) The Relationship between the Original Mind and Conscience ① Similar to the relationship of internal nature and external God form ② Similar to inside and outside Original Conscience ③ The original mind and conscience always directs mind toward God’s purpose of goodness and follows itsInternal External nature form will.④ The original mind and conscience repels the evil Mind mind which goes the opposite direction of God’s Will, and strives to go the way of goodness.3) The Spirit mind and the Physical mind of Fallen human beings ① Stay under the influence of Satan Satan in their immature state, without being able to receive life elements. Spirit mind Physical ② The spirit mind cannot stand in the subject mind position toward the physical mind, and it is instead Evil governed by the physical mind. mind ③ This immature spirit mind , that gives and takes with the physical mind under the dominion of 123 Satan, is called the evil mind.
「 Reference 1 」Necessity of Life of Faith (1) Rom. 7:22 ： Paul’s lamentation→ Realize that two laws exist （ God’s law, Satan’s law ） Satan （＋） God’s life elements （ principle, love ） （ Principle, Word ） （＋） Physical Living spirit Spirit Air, light mind element mind （－） Physical Vitality element （－） Spiritual body （ revitalized character ） body Food, waterSelfish mind （ Law of Sin ） （ Heavenly Law ） Live for othersSelf-centered motivation Heavenly motivation I John 1: 8-9 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 124
(2) Divide Satan ⇒ Self Denial 「 Confine oneself with the Principle 」 ＝ Principled Life (Godly lifestyle) Live for others (3) God’s Blessing Inherit God’s true love, life and lineage Let’s grow the engrafted true love’s sprout Absolute ⇒True Love, True Life, True Lineage SexPurity - pure blood - pure love - pure marriage (filial piety, loyalty, fidelity) - pure family - pure nation - pure world - pure cosmos Cheon Il Guk 125
「 Reference 2 」(1) Three Stages of Spiritual Judgement ① Judgement of Character ＝ Love ② Judgement of Public work ＝ Public lifestyle (People are public being ③ Judgement of Public money ＝ All things are public property(2) The Three Great Laws which human beings must follow ① Preservation of blood lineage (Purity) ② No violation of human rights ③ No misuse of public money 126
「 Reference 3 」 Is heaven a place you seek? Or is it a place you are sent to? Place you seek ⇒ You can live a heavenly lifestyle by becoming a citizen of heaven by perfecting your spiritual body. （１） Did you live for the sake of others? Person who lived for oneself ⇒ Hell Person who lived for others ⇒ Heaven （２） Did you love your enemy? How many people love me? You and your ancestors in spirit world will go to Hell, if your descendants make a mistake on earth. 127
「 Reference 4 」 Attention (1) Principle （ God’s Word ） is the food for my spiritual body. ①Physical food ー material food and drink ②Spiritual food ー Principle （ God’s Word ）＝「 True Love 」 ③If you listen and forget the Principle, only Satanic thoughts and words remain. (2) Prayer of repentance is the air for the spiritual body. ①If you do not pray everyday, you are as dead without the air. ②Prayer is similar to a conversation with God. If you do not converse with God, you are conversing with Satan. (3) Complaint is the poison for the spiritual body. （ deathly poison ） (4) Judgement ①Judgement of the Word ： Did you believe in God’s Word? ②Judgement of Character ： Did you practice God’s Word? ③Judgement of the Heart ： Did you love? Love God? Love humanity? Let’s live for others! Love the creation? 128 -End-
〈 Table of Contents 〉 Section 1 The Root of Sin Section 4 The Consequences of the Human Fall 1.1 The Tree of Life and the Tree of the 4.1 Satan and Fallen Humanity Knowledge of Good and Evil 4.2 Satan’s Activities in Human Society 1.2 The Identity of the Serpent 4.3 Good and Evil seen from the Viewpoint of 1.3 The Fall of the Angel and the Fall of Purpose Human Beings 4.4 The Works of Good Spirits and Evil Spirits 1.4 The Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of 4.5 Sin Good and Evil 4.6 The Primary Characteristics of the Fallen 1.5 The Root of Sin Nature Section 2 The Motivation and Process of the Fall Section 5 Freedom and the Human Fall 2.1 Angels, Their Missions and Their Relationship 5.1 The Meaning of Freedom from the with Human Beings 2.2 The Spiritual Fall and the Physical Fall Viewpoint of the Principle 5.2 Freedom and the Human Section 3 The Power of Love, the Power of the 5.3 Freedom, the Fall and Restoration Principle and God’s Commandment 3.1 The Power of Love and the Power of the Section 6 The Reason God did not Intervene in the Principle in the Human Fall Fall of the First Human Ancestors 3.2 Why God set up the Commandment as an 6.1 To Maintain the Absoluteness and Object of Faith Perfection of the Principle of Creation 3.3 The Period during which the Commandment was Necessary 6.2 That God Alone be the Creator 6.3 To Make Human Beings the Lords of Creation 130
Introduction All people have an original mind, which inclines them to pursuegoodness. Yet, even without our being aware of it, we are drivenby evil forces to perform evil deeds, which we do not want to do.In Christianity, the master of these evil forces is known as Satan. The human beings who were created as God’s childrenbecame Satan’s children by falling under Satan’s temptation toeat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which Godhad commanded not to eat. They inherited the original sin andcame to live under the dominion of Satan, who became the falsegod of the world and the owner of evil forces. The explanation of the human fall will clarify the issues of theFall and the fundamental questions of sin, by examining the rootof sin (original sin), the identity of Satan, the motivation andprocess of the Fall, and the reason why the omnipotent God didnot intervene in the Fall of the first human ancestors. 131
Section I ． The Root of Sin (Original Sin) ① Literal ？ God’s Word : Gen 2:17 Death -> more valuable than lifeFruit of the Tree knowledge of Jesus’ Word : Mark 7: 15, Mat 15: 11(becomes sin) good and evil ② Test ： God of love - does not test through death. ③ Symbolic ： What was the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that God cast Adam and Eve out of the garden? （ Jesus: forgiveness, love your enemy ） What does the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil symbolize? 132
1. The Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil Fruit of Evil fruit Good fruit good and evil Love Heaven Eve God Love Tree of evil （ responsibility ） Tree of goodness Tree of the knowledge Perfected woman (Eve) Gen. 2:9 of good and evil Tree of life Perfected man (Adam) Adam Jesus 2nd Advent 〇 Tree of Life Adam who perfected the ideal of creation А Life Life Life Ω Person ＝ Tree 〇 Tree of the knowledge of good and evilRev. 22:13 Eve who perfected the ideal of creation Prov. 11: 30 fruit of the righteous 〇 Fruit of the knowledge of good and evil ＝ tree of life Eve’s love John 15: 5 grapevine Jesus Old New Adam Testament Testamant Rom. 11: 17 true olive tree Gen. 3:24 Prov. 13:12 Rev. 22:14 133
2. The Identity of the Serpent① Conversed with people② Knew the Will of God Lower animal③ Tempted human beings, intellectual Spiritual Being④ Abided in heaven (Rev. 12:9) （ Angel ）⑤ Ability, Power⑥ Transcends time and space 134
3. The Fall of the Angel and the Fall of Human Beings Lucifer Great Rev. 12:9 dragon Angel Person Gen. 2:25 Isa. 14:12 Ancient serpent Crime Crime Gen. 3:7 Devil/Satan II Pet. 2:4 rules the Lower universe Fornication parts Job 31:33 Jude 1:6 ～ 7 John 8:44 Matt. 3:7 Fallen person ＝ Satan’s Matt. 23:33 child Rom. 8:23 II Cor. 4:4 John 12:31〇 Snake (Satan): Fallen Archangel Lucifer （ worldly God, acts as a king) a〇 Root of Sin: Illicit sexual (blood) relationship between the fallen Archangel and Eve （ lustful desires ）〇 Fallen Man: Satan’s children (inherited the servant’s false love, life and lineage) 135
Evidence① Many religions consider fornication as the greatest sin② Israelites practice circumcision③ The Last days: perish due to fornication (reap what you sow) T④ Reality in society: Cultural development and sexual crimes⑤ Heredity is passed on through blood lineage⑥ Rise and fall of nations – by fornication （ AIDS ）⑦ Immoral and rebellious teenagers, destruction of family morals AA Eve Adam （ uncle ） （ daughter ） Mother Child Religious chastity: contradicts with Gen. 1:28 Catholic: Contradiction (Priests and nuns practice chastity: Followers can marry) 136
Section II. The Motivation and Process of the Fall (Why did the Fall Occur?)1. Purpose of the Creation of the Angels1) Mission of servants （ Heb. 1: 14, Rev. 22: 9 ） ① Gen. 18:10: Send God’s message of the great blessing to Abraham. ② Matt. 1:20: Luke 1:31: Spread the message of the birth of Christ. ③ Acts 12:7-10: Helped Peter to escape the prison by taking the chains off his hands.2) Song of worship ① Rev. 5:11: I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands. ② Rev. 7:11: And all the angels stood round the throne and round the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshipped God. 137
2. The Motivation and Process of the Fall God Heavenly children Angelic Eve Adam world Spiritual Fall Physical Fall Lack of Love Motivation The heart to once again return to God Spiritual Fall Process Physical Fall Inherit the Archangel’s nature after the Guilty conscience Fall (Fallen Nature ） Fear, dread, Result Become Satan’s child Angel’s wisdom Satan becomes the owner of the world 138
Section III. How did the Human Beings fall during the Growth Period? 1. The Power of Love and the Power of the Principle Power of Love ＜ Power of Principle ＋ Faith Power of Love ＞ Power of PrinciplePower of Unprincipled Love ＞ Power of Principle Power of Unprincipled Love ＜ Power of Principle ＋ Faith ① The immature Adam and Eve in their growth periods had the possibility to fall through the unprincipled love (angel’s love) ② Similar to a train which cannot run off track unless some outside force collides with it and pushes it in a different direction. 139
2. Why God Set Up the CommandmentGod gave the Commandment to prevent the Fall. In their immature state,Adam and Eve could not be directly governed by God through love.Because the power of love is stronger than the power of the Principle,God gave the Commandment to prevent the Fall.3. The Period during which the Commmandment was Necessary Commandent was necessary during the Growth Period Eat Perfection Direct Dominion Completion Growth Period “Do not eat.” Growth Indirect Dominion Formation A E 140
Section IV. The Consequences of the Human Fall 1. Satan and Fallen Humanity Gen. 2:17 believe dont believe 1) Humanity becomes G S Satan’s children1) True Parent 2) Satan is the parent2) True Children A E Good desire Evil A E of humanity3) True Family 3) Original sin ⇒ fallen nature love （ royal sovereignty ） 4) Satan is the owner active Child Child of the world Motivation ・ Direction ・ Goal （ Action ・ Result itself Х ） Good Evil On earth On earth Heaven Hell In heaven In heaven 141
「 Reference 」(1) Three Great Changes① Change of blood lineage② Change of possession③ Change of the Realm of Heart （ Original mind) ー practice the life of attendance (2) Three Great Liberations ① Liberation from Satan’s blood Realize the True Family (Ideal World) lineage （ eradication ） Establish ② Liberation from Satan’s God’s homeland dominion （ fallen nature ） ③ Liberation from Satan’s lifestyle Cheonju Pyeonghwa Tongil Guk （ environment ） (Nation of the Cosmic Peace and Unity) 天一國 Cheon Il Guk 142
2. Satan’s Activities in the Human World Satan Evil spirit Luke 22:3 Satan entered Judas Iscariot Spiritual world Spirit Self Physical Physical world Evil thought ・ action self 143
3. Good and Evil Seen from the Viewpoint of PurposeHad Adam and Eve loved each other as God intended and formed afour position foundation centered on God, they would have established a good world.But when they loved each other with a purpose contrary to Gods intentions andestablished a four position foundation centered on Satan, they ended up forming an evworld. This demonstrates that although good and evil elements or actions may take thesame form, their true nature may be discerned through their fruits. God Satan Subject Object Subject Object Union Union Good Evil 144
4. What is a Sin?1) Meaning : Sin is a violation of heavenly law which is committed, when a person forms a common base with Satan, thus setting a condition for give and take action with him.2) Classification of sins ①Individual sin(leaf) I ②Collective sin (branch) C ③Hereditary sin(trunk) H ④Original sin(root) O 145
5. The Primary Characteristics of the Fallen Nature (Ill-Temperedness) Adam and Eve inherited from the Archangel all the proclivities incidental to his transgression against God, when he bound her in blood ties through their sexual relationship. These proclivities have become the root cause of the fallen inclinations in all people. Original Nature Fallen Nature Restoration God Failing to take God’s ① God’s standpoint standpoint Love ( 愛 ) True Love ( (envy, jealousy) Leaving one’s proper position ② One’s position MediatorSatan Eve Adam ( (temper) Reversing dominion Obedience ・ ③ Dominion ( (arrogance) Submission AA Multiplying the criminal act Sacrifice ・ ④ Multiply goodness ( (stubbornness) Service 146
Section V. Freedom and the Human Fall1. The Meaning of Freedom from the Viewpoint of the Principle 1) There is no freedom outside the Principle Perfect Principle freedom Free Free Mind will action 2) There is no freedom without responsibility Human beings, created according to the Principle, can reach perfection only by fulfilling their responsibility based on their free will. Freedom without responsibility is self-indulgence. 3) There is no freedom without accomplishment Free will ceaselessly pursues concrete actions through free actions. 147
2. Freedom cannot have caused the human Fall Human beings lost their true freedom as a result of the Fall Unprincipled Love Not Free Death Line Death Life God Man Freedom Satan True Love 148
3. Reason for giving freedomFreedom ： Requires to return joy to God by accomplishing one’s responsibility for the principle of creation. Free action resulting from free will⇒ Good result ⇒ Give joy to God4. DesireDesire: Inherited creative nature of GodPurpose of Creation: Happiness ⇒ Happiness is felt by fulfilling one’s desireIf human beings did not have desires: They cannot feel happiness without the desire to receive God’s love, the desire to live, the desire to achieve goodness, and the desire to develop.God’s purpose of creation and the providence of restoration cannotbe realized and there would be no preservation and development of thehuman society. 149
Section VI. The Reason God Did Not Intervene in the Fall of the First Human Ancestors1. To Maintain the Absoluteness and Perfection of the Principle of Creation Complete G subject Direct dominion Complete （ True Love ） P. Creation P.Person object Completion Growth Indirect dominion （ Realm of dominion based on Formation accomplishments through the Principle ） Creation Person Principle autonomy ＋ human responsibility dominion Human Created Creativity (2nd Creator) God’s Word 95 ％ ＋ responsibility ＝ character Right to be God’s child 5％ 100 ％ Right to own all thingsIf the Principle were ignored, then its absoluteness and perfection would be undermined.⇒ Therefore, God did not intervene in the Human Fall 150
2. That God Alone Be the Creator God Recognize as the Satan 2nd Creator Dominion over creation intervene Fall Creation Sin Hell God only governs over a principled existence which He has created⇒ If God intervened, he would recognize Satan’s creation such as the Fall, sin and hell as principled. If God intervenes, it would result in recognizing Satan as the second creator of all the fruits of the Fall. Therefore, in order that God remain the sole Creator, He did not intervene in the human Fall.. 151
3. To Make Human Beings the Lords of Creation God Direct dominion （ true love ） P. Creation P. Person Completion Indirect Dominion Growth Principle autonomy human responsibility ＋ dominion Formation Creation Person incomplete If God directly intervenes human beings in the indirect dominion ⇒ human beings cannot fulfill their portion of responsibility ⇒ human beings cannot inherit the nature of the Creator ⇒ human beings cannot become God’s children ⇒ human beings cannot earn the qualifications to rule the universe. Therefore God did not intervene in the Fall in order to make human beings the lords of creation. 152
「 Reference 1 」 God’s Heart and Anguish S Satan is the Adulterer of Love (Enemy of Love) (1) Satan is the enemy of enemies who violated the Four Great Realms of Heart (daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother) g (2) God’s heart to love the enemy of love (3) God’s heart to love the children of the enemy of love more than the enemy God cannot become the absolute Creator by carrying the concept of ‘enemy’ within His heart. We have to understand the unspeakable heart of God and liberate Him from His anguish. 153
「 Reference 2 」 Why is it necessary to love one’s enemy?(1) The Heart was the motivation of creation. ① This is the reason Satan expected God to “love the enemy”. ② Human beings can reach perfection only with the help of the angels during the growth period ⇒ How can human beings become God’s children?(2) God is the parent of the Heart. Striking one’s enemy might satisfy one’s resentment for a moment, but God cannot strike His enemy because He knows the greater pain of the parental heart, conjugal heart, children’s heart, sibling’s heart and the relative’s heart,.(3) If you hit the enemy, it would mean that you admit its existence. God does not have the concept of the ‘enemy’ in His ideal of creation. Therefore God cannot strike his enemy Satan (Devil). If God strikes Satan, it would mean, that He admits Satan as His enemy. That is the reason, why God began the providence to naturally subjugate Satan. 154
「 Reference 3 」 Our Mission Safe Settlement of the God Incorporeal True Parents (heart) Unity of entirety the Parent of Heaven all-encompassing and Earth all-powerful omnipotentTrue Parents Corporeal True Parents (body) Realm of lifestyle ① Let’s become people, whom God can trust. ② Let’s understand and console God’s Heart. ③ Let’s become people, who can liberate God. -End- 155
〈 Table of Contents 〉 Section 1 The Completion of Gods Purpose of 3.2.2 Heaven and Earth Judged by Fire Creation and the Human Fall 3.2.3 The Dead Rising from Their Tombs 1.1 The Completion of Gods 3.2.4 People on Earth Caught Up to Meet Purpose of Creation the Lord in the Air 1.2 Consequences of the Human Fall 3.2.5 The Sun Darkened, the Moon Not Giving Light and the Stars Falling from Heaven Section 2 Gods Work of Salvation 2.1 Gods Work of Salvation is the Section 4 The Last Days and the Present Days Providence of Restoration 4.1 Signs of the Restoration of the First 2.2 The Goal of the Providence of Blessing Restoration 4.2 Signs of the Restoration of the Second 2.3 Human History Is the History of the Blessing Providence of Restoration 4.3 Signs of the Restoration of the Third Blessing Section 3 The Last Days 3.1 The Meaning of the Last Days Section 5 The Last Days, the New Truth 3.1.1 Noahs Day Was the Last Days and Our Attitude 3.1.2 Jesus Day Was the Last Days 5.1 The Last Days and the New Truth 3.1.3 The Day of Christs Second Advent Is 5.2 Our Attitude in the Last Days the Last Days 3.2 Bible Verses Concerning the Signs of the Last Days 3.2.1 Heaven and Earth Destroyed, and a New Heaven and New Earth Created 157
IntroductionWe dwell in ignorance of history, uncertain about its origin,the direction in which it is heading, and its final destination.Concerning eschatology, or the doctrine of the Last Days,many Christians believe literally, what is written in the Bible.One pertinent question for Christians is, whether theseevents will take place literally or whether the verses aresymbolic, as are many parts of the Bible. 158
Section I. The Meaning of the Last Days (Origin and purpose of human history) II Pet. 3:12 heaven, earth ×, fire judgement Matt. 24:29 sun, moon, stars Thess 4: 6-17 resurrect, ascend to heaven(1) Original history – Righteous history(2) Fallen history – Sinful history(3) History of the Providence of Restoration – Providence of Restoration 1) History of cultural development Far Eastern cultural realm 21 ～ 26 cultural realms ⇒ Islamiccultural realm Hindi cultural realm ⇒Christianity⇒ God Christian cultural realm 2) Way of religion and science Person mind - religion Unification body- science 3) Tendency of historical conflictsConflicts of Cain – view of life–Humanism (Hellenism) –materialism–communism Unificationgood and evil Abel – view of life–Godism (Hebrewism) –spiritualism–democracy 159
4) Bible : Restoration of the Tree of Life (Gen. 2: 9→Rev. 22: 14) Gen. 2:9 Rev. 22: 14…the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, Blessed are those who wash their robes,and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. А Revelation 22:13 Ω Tree of Life Tree of Life Second Perfected Adam Advent （ True Father ） （ True Father ） Garden of Eden World of the Original Ideal of Creation 160
Section II. The Last Days Turning point G （ Last days ） S faithfulness unfaithfulness A E A E Child Gen. 2: 17 Child original sinoriginal sin X repentanceRedemption X Goodness Evil prayerPrayer X In heaven faithFaith X Heaven In heaven Hell On earthMessiah X On earth MessiahLast days X Last days 161
The Last Days Occurred Several Times① Noah : Gen. 6:13 I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.② Jesus : John 5: 22, Mal. 4: 1③ Second Advent : Matt. 24: 29, Luke 17: 26 (As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of man. ) Creation Completion Formation God Noah Satan Jesus Growth 2nd Ad. 162
Section III. Bible verses about the coming of the Last Days1. Earth destroyed （ II Pet. 3: 12 ～ 13 ） ①Noah: Gen. 6: 13 I will destroy them with the earth Literal? ②Jesus: II Pet. 3: 12 the elements will melt with fire) × ③Second Advent: II Pet. 3: 13 we wait for new heavens and a new earth × 1) Earth ④Earth remains forever ： Ecc 1: 4 A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the Earth remains for ever. Symbolic? Isa. 66: 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before me . Matt. 6: 9 Our Father who art in heaven John 3: 13 …he who descended from heaven, the Son of man Heaven： Good High Holy Truth （ Symbolize good sovereignty ） 2) Meaning （ Symbolize Satan’s Earth ： Evil Low Lowly Lie evil sovereignty ） Earth destroyed ＝ Satan’s evil sovereignty destroyed 163
2. Rise in the air (I Thess. 4: 17) ( …shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air Literal : ?1) Rise in the air Symbolic ： ? （ Symbolize good Heaven： Good High Holy Truth sovereignty ）2) Meaning （ Symbolize Satan’s Earth ： Evil Low Lowly Lie evil sovereignty ） Rise in the air = Paradigm Shift 164
3. Judgement by Fire （ II Pet. 3: 12 ） ① Jesus: Mal. 4: 1 so that it will leave them neither root nor branch × Literal? 1) Fire ② Second Advent: II Pet. 3: 12 the elements will melt with fire× Symbolic? 2) Meaning Jas. 3: 6 the tongue is a fire Tongue Word John 5: 24 … he who hears my word and believes him who sent me, has eternal life Fire Truth John 12: 48 ...the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day Isa. 11: 4 ...he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with he breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked. Luke 12: 49 I came to cast fire upon the earth… Judgement by Fire ＝ Judgement by Truth 165
Matt. 24: 29 … the sun will be darkened, and the moon will 4. Sun, Moon, Stars not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven , and the powers of the heavens will be shaken; 1) Sun 、 Moon 、 Stars Literal ? Symbolic ? 2) Meaning Gen. 37: 9-10 …the sun, the moon, and eleven stars were bowing down to me. Sun Moon Stars Father Mother Brethren Law False Moses Judaism （ candlelight ） step Jesus Gospel Holy Spirit Christianity False step （ electricity, light ） 再臨主 Holy Spirit Word of the Completed Testament （ sun ）Be darkened ＝ Foreshadows the end of missionStars falling down ＝ Foreshadows failure by not fulfilling one’s responsibility 166
Section IV. Last Days and the Present Days Matt. 24: 32: fig tree leaf1. Signs of Restoration of the Three Great Blessings1) Signs of the Restoration of the First Blessing (Individual Perfection) Phenomenon Original Ideal World Modern World Restoration of One in heart Increased spiritual spirituality (question and answer) people Restoration of the Freedom of the Pursuit of the freedom of freedom of the original the original mind mind original mind Revolution for freedom Height of the democratic ideals Noble ・ universal Pursuit of individual values Restoration of true Human rights movement value human value （ liberation movement ） World relating Philanthropism Restoration of horizontally with Return to find the original, true love God’s love original love ideal Today is the Last days seen from the signs of the 167 restoration of the First Blessing
2) Signs of the Restoration of the Second Blessing Original Ideal World Modern World History of World of one great familyGod’s cultural realm cultural Centered on God centered on Christianity development History of the Would under God’s Division and intersection of the democratic world and the fall of nations sovereignty communist world. Cain – view of life – Humanism(Hellenism) – materialism – communism Adam Unification Abel– view of life – Godism (Hebrew) – spiritualism – democracy3) Signs of the Restoration of the Third Blessing (Restoration of dominion)Internal – religion, philosophy, ethics – spiritual restoration – conservation of natureExternal – science, technical development – economical growth – comfortable environment Today is the Last days seen from the signs of the restoration of the Three Great Blessings 168
2. Seen from the Social Phenomenon 1) You reap, what you sow Adam and Eve’s Fall in the Garden of Eden ⇒ Illicit sexual relationship Archangel Eve Adam （ Uncle ） （ Daughter ） Mother Child 2) close relative relationship ⇒ incest relationshipToday is the Last Days seen from the Social Phenomenon 169
Section V. The Last Days and Our Attitude G S Last days 「 Confusion 」 S G(1) The Last Days: Redemption of the old age ⇒ Providential beginning of the new age(2) Confusion Internal ： fear ・ dread ・ （ Contradiction ） confusion(3) Our Attitude External ： conflict ・ war ① We should cultivate a humble heart and make the utmost effort to receive divine inspiration through prayer. ② We should not be strongly attached to conventional concepts, but rather should direct ourselves to be receptive to the spirit, ③ in order that we may find the new truth which can guide us to the providence of the new age. 170 -End-
The Messiah: His Advent and thePurpose of His Second Coming 171
〈 Table of Content 〉 Section 1 Salvation through the Cross 1.1 The Purpose of Jesus Coming as the Messiah 1.2 Was Salvation Completed through the Cross? 1.3 Jesus Death on the Cross 1.4 The Limit of Salvation through Redemption by the Cross and the Purpose of Jesus Second Advent 1.5 Two Kinds of Prophecies Concerning the Cross 1.6 Gospel Passages in Which Jesus Spoke of His Crucifixion as if It Were Necessary Section 2 The Second Coming of Elijah and John the Baptist 2.1 The Jewish Belief in the Return of Elijah 2.2 The Direction the Jewish People Would Choose 2.3 The Faithlessness of John the Baptist 2.4 The Sense in Which John the Baptist Was Elijah 172 2.5 Our Attitude toward the Bible
IntroductionThe word "Messiah" in Hebrew means the"anointed one," signifying a king. The chosenpeople of Israel believed in the Word of God asrevealed through the prophets, which promised,that God would send them a king and savior. Suchwas their messianic expectation. God sent thisMessiah in the person of Jesus Christ. "Christ" isthe Greek word for Messiah. 173
Section I. Salvation through the Cross Christ ⇒ Messiah ⇒ Jesus - 33 years old † ascend to heaven Christianity ⇒ church of the cross ⇒ faith of the cross （ redemption through blood ） 1. The Purpose of Jesus’ Coming as the Messiah Salvation ＝ Restoration1. Fruitful Gen. 2: 17 Become one with Evil Nature believe dont believe G One in body （ John 14: 20 ） S （ original Satan Satan’s temple Temple （ I Thess. 3: 16 ） sin ） Fallen human beingsDivine Perfect （ Matt. 5: 48 ） Complete the Satan is the worldly Godnature A E purrpose of the Providence A E Fallen man are Satan’s children God’s lamentation （ lose children ）2. Multiply of Restoration Gen. 6: 6 Humanity’s lamentation (lose parents)3. Have dominion Child Child Rom. 8: 23 Creation’s lamentation (lose owner) over creation Rom. 8: 19 Original sin X （ Jesus ） Original sin Redemption X Good Evil repentance Prayer X Heaven In heaven In heaven prayer On earth On earth Hell Faith X faith Messiah X 174 Messiah
2. Was the Providence of Restoration completed through the Redemption of the Cross? ① Conclusion ： Incomplete ② The purpose of the providence of restoration was not fulfilled. •Redemption of original sin × （ Rom. 7: 23, I John 1: 8-10 ） •Restoration of the human being’s original ideal of creation× •Necessity of prayer and faith for indemnity （ I Thess. 5: 17 ） •Necessity of the descendants’ life of faith and salvation (Rev. 22: 14) ③ Why was it not fulfilled? ⇒ because Jesus passed away on the cross 175
3. Did Jesus Come to Die on the Cross?① Seen from God’s providence Judaism Nation （ high priest 、 rabbi, scribe ） Zechariah’s family （J・B） Joseph’s family （ Mary & Jesus ）② Jesus’ words and deeds （ John 6:29, John 10:38 ） , miraculous powers ⇒ Matt. 12:24 Beelzebub③ Heart of anguish Matt. 23:37 hen, John 5:39-40 Bible, John 5:43,46 Father’s name, Matt. 23:36 foretells wrath④ Disciples’ testimonies Stephen: Acts. 7:52-53 And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep it. Paul: I Cor. 2: 8 None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. Jesus’ death on the cross ＝ result of ignorance and disbelief Jesus’ death on the cross was predestined X “ limited salvation” 176
4. The Limit of Salvation through the Redemption by the Cross and the Purpose of Jesus’ Second Advent If people believed in Jesus Did not believe S G S G John 14: 20 Become one M J M J physicalspiritual physicalspiritual physicalspiritual physicalspiritual ( (Isa. 9: 6, Matt. 16: 27) ( (Rom. 7: 23, I John 1: 8-10, 1. Thes. 5: 17)The physical body is invaded by Satan ⇒ Physical salvation fails Returns to complete the spiritual and physicalPrepare the foundation for spiritual victory ⇒ Spiritual salvation completed salvation 177
5. Two Kinds of Prophecies Concerning the Cross Lord don’t’ believe believe 、 attend Lord of Jesus of Suffering Glory Cross human responsibility King of kings （ Isa. 53 ） （ Isa. 9, 11, 60 ） Gen. 2: 17 don’t’ believe believe death Adam life don’t’ believe believe Die in the wilderness Moses Canaan 178
6. Gospel Passages in which Jesus Spoke of His Crucifiction as if it was Necessary ① John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted up… Bronze serpent Jesus Salvation Salvation Fire Moses serpent people people Jesus dont believe dont believe 179
② John 19: 30: “It is finished” Jesus asks his disciples: “Who do men say that I am?” Simon (Peter): “Son of God” Peter ： Betrays Jesus at the Caiaphas’ courtyard Criminal on the left did not believe (Luke 23: 43) Criminal on the right testifies Jesus as the “Messiah” ⇒ paradise Meaning of “It is finished” ① Receive the proof as the Messiah ② Accomplishes the spiritual salvation It does not mean that Jesus completely accomplished God’s Will 180
③ Matt. 16: 23 : Said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! ” Luke 9: 30 : And behold, two men talked with him, Moses and Elijah, who appeared in glory and spoke of his departure, which he was to accomplish at Jerusalem. Now Peter and those who were with him were heavy with sleep, and when they wakened they saw his glory and the two men who stood with him. And as the men were parting from him, Peter said to Jesus, "Master, it is well that we are here; let us make three booths, one for you and one for Moses and one for Elijah" --not knowing what he said. Physical resurrection ×, Substantial body: cross, spiritual resurrection determined Satan tried to enter Peter to stop the spiritual salvation Satan enters Judah to betray JesusConclusion ：Jesus did not come to die on the cross, but he died on the crossdue to the unfaithfulness of the Jewish people and his disciples. 181
Section II. The Second Coming of Elijah and John the Baptist 1. The Direction the Jewish People would choose Mal. 4: 5 ElijahBehold, I will send you Messiah Elijah the prophet John 1:21 ”not Elijah” J・B Jesus Matt. 11: 14, Matt. 17: 13 he is Elijah who is to come ① Born in Zechariah’s family ① Lowly carpenter’s family believe dont believe ② Unlearned youth ② Miraculous birth ③ Violated the Sabbath (Matt. 12:1-8) V ③ Ascetic life ④ Befriends tax-collectors, prostitutes ④ J ・ B ＝ Messiah? and sinners （ John 1: 20, Luke 3: 15 ） Jewish ⑤ Puts himself in the same position as God People ⑥ Should love him more than anyone else （ Direction of the Jewish people ） 182
2. The Mission of John the Baptist John 1: 23 make straight the way of the Lord ① Prophecy’s mission John 1: 33 Testimony at the Jordan river ② Moses’ mission Luke 1: 75 in holiness and righteousness before him all the days of our life.Faithlessness of John the Baptist → Faithlessness of the entire Jewish people → → Jesus crucified on the cross 3. The Faithlessness of John the Baptist ① Ignorant in God’s Will and the providence （ Matt. 11: 17 ） ② Judged centered on himself ③ False view of the Messiah ④ Disbelieved in Jesus’ words and deeds ⑤ Worried about his social authority and reputation ⑥ Believed in the Old Testament literally View the Bible in a new perspective 183
4. The Sense in Which John the Baptist was the Elijah John the Baptist ＝ Return of Elijah （ Mission of Elijah ） …and he will go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the Luke 1 : 17 disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready for the Lord a people prepared." 184
5. Our Attitude Toward the Bible John the Baptists ignorance and disbelief in Jesus Heavenly brought about the Jewish peoples disbelief, Secret which eventually led to Jesus crucifixion. because we have been reading the BibleNo one knew based on the unquestioned belief that John the Baptist was a great prophet ① We should dispense with the conservative attitude of faith. ② We should constantly make effort to have the right faith by searching both in spirit and truth. -End- 185
〈 Table ofSection 1 Resurrection Content 〉 The Providence of Resurrection for Spirits 2.3 1.1 The Biblical Concepts of Life and Death 2.3.1 The Purpose and the Way of Returning 1.2 The Death Caused by the Human Fall Resurrection 1.3 The Meaning of Resurrection 2.3.2 The Returning Resurrection of the Spirits 1.4 What Changes Does Resurrection of Israelites and Christians Cause in Human Beings? 2.3.3 The Returning Resurrection of Spirits Who Abide Outside ParadiseSection 2 The Providence of Resurrection 2.4 The Theory of Reincarnation Examined in 2.1 How Does God Carry Out His Work Light of the Principle of Returning Resurrection of Resurrection? 2.2 The Providence of Resurrection for Section 3 The Unification of Religions People on Earth through Returning Resurrection 2.2.1 The Providence to Lay 3.1 The Unification of Christianity through the Foundation for Resurrection Returning Resurrection 2.2.2 The Providence of Formation-Stage 3.2 The Unification of All Other Religions through Resurrection Returning Resurrection 2.2.3 The Providence of Growth-Stage 3.3 The Unification of Non-Religious People Resurrection through Returning Resurrection 2.2.4 The Providence of Completion-Stage Resurrection 2.2.5 The Kingdom of Heaven and Paradise 2.2.6 Spiritual Phenomena in the Last Days 187 2.2.7 The First Resurrection
IntroductionIf we are to believe literally the prophesies of the Scripture,we should expect, that when Jesus comes again, the saintswill come back to life in the flesh. Their bodies, buried in theearth and completely decomposed, will be reconstituted totheir original state. (I Thess. 4: 16, Matt. 27: 52).As people of faith we must accept them, but given themodern state of our knowledge, they do not make rationalsense. Therefore, it is important that we elucidate the truemeaning of resurrection. 188
Section I. The Meaning of Resurrection Life: state in which the physical self 1. General Concepts of Life and Death maintains its physiological functions Death: end of physical life, corpse 2. The Biblical Concepts of Life and Death One in heart with God (God’s love is the origin of life Life State of being inside God’s true love) John 11:25 he who believes in me –shall live whoever lives and believes in me –shall never die. Resurrection Fall John 5:24 he who believes ---has eternal life,（ process phenomena ） (he who hears my word and believes him who sent me) Death State of being separated from Heartistic relationship with God (Leaving God’s realm of love, State of being inside Satan’s realm of dominion without true love.) Rev. 3:1 name of being alive------dead Luke 9: 60 Death Death I John 3:14 he who does not love—abides in death Rom. 6:23 wage of sin ------ death （ dead body ） living person ） （ Rom. 8:6 set the mind on the flesh---death set the mind on the Spirit-----life and peace Resurrected Resurrected 189 spirits Earthly people
3. The Meaning of Resurrection Resurrection may be defined as the process of being restored from the realm of Satan’s dominion to the realm of God’s direct dominion, through the providence of restoration. Accordingly, whenever we repent ofour sins and rise to a higher state of goodness, we are resurrected to that degree. 4. What Changes does Resurrection cause in Human Beings? No significant external change I Internal spiritual change (Haunt of Satan into a temple of God) Ex.) Jesus’ disciples: 190 No significant external changes after becoming disciples.
5. The Death Caused by the Human Fall We have learned that there are two different biblical concepts of death. Which of the two refers to the death brought about by the Fall of the first human ancestors? 1) Gen. 2:17 “…on the day they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they will surely die.” Death does not mean the end of physical life. Adam and Eve after the Fall continued their earthly life for over 900 years and bore children, who multiplied to form today’s corrupt human society. Hence, the death caused by the Fall does not mean the end of physical life, but rather the descent from good dominion of God into the evil dominion of Satan. Therefore the Fall was not the cause of physical death. 2) According to the Principle of Creation, nothing material can live forever. If human beings were to live on earth forever in the flesh, there is no need for God to create the spirit world. According to the Principle of Creation, human beings were originally created to grow old and return to dust. (John 12: 7)Death caused by the Fall ： Descent from good dominion of God into the evil dominion of Satan 191
Section II. The Providence of Resurrection Providence Providence Providence In accordance with of Resurrection ＝ of Restoration ＝ of Re-creation the Principle of Creation1. Principle of the Providence of Resurrection① Believe and practice the Word Completion of the Providence of Resurrection = God’s responsibility (Word) ＋ human responsibility （ believe andpractice ）② Only through earthly life — Spirit can grow to perfection③ Merit of the age④ Completed through three ordered stages 192
2. The Providence of Resurrection for People on Earth Perfect ・ Person h Justification ut TrCompletion by attendance Divine- Kingdom ew stage spirit of Heaven N Ret. Christ ０ d r Growth Justification Paradise ２ Wo Life-spirit ０ by faith stage ０ Jesus Justification Form-spirit Form- ０ w Formation ０ ２ La by works level ０ stage spirit spirit world Abr. A physical body ０ O.T. N.T. C.T ０ ０ ２ Fallen Formation- Growth- Completion- man Age of the stage stage stage providence resurrection resurrection resurrection to lay the foundation for resurrection 193
1) Spiritual Phenomena in the Last Days The reason God promised to pour out His Spirit in the last days (Acts. 2: 17) ： Last Days is the time when people return to the spiritual level reached by the first human ancestors just prior to the Fall. ① ”You are the Lord” Dominion over the universe Chosen people of the age are appointed as the substitute of the ② “You are the best.” Second Advent levels of the spirit world differ according to their spiritual standards. a) Focus only on their vertical relationship with God, not sensitive to their horizontal relationship That is why spiritual mediums receive the revelation that they are the best. b) It means the best in carrying out one’s particular mission, no the best among everyone. ③ Spiritually sensitive people will encounter confusion stemming from horizontal conflicts.2) The First Resurrection (144,000) The “first resurrection” spoken of in the Bible describes the fulfillment of restoration for the first time in providential history through the Christ at the Second Advent, who will cleanse people of the original sin and restore them to their true, original selves, enabling each to fulfill the purpose of creation. 194 12x12 = 144,000
3. The Providence of Resurrection for Spirits 1) Purpose ① Spirits can grow and reach perfection through the physical self ② Spirits cannot be resurrected apart from the physical self. 2) Way Form a common base with the spiritual activities of the people on earth. 3) Spiritual Resurrection of Believers ●●Divine-spirit (Heavenly Kingdom) ( ●●Life-spirit （ Paradis e） Matt.17: 3 （ Elijah ）Form-spirit ● ● ● ● Growth-stage Completion-stage ● ● ● ● returning resurrection Returning returning resurrection Jesus ● ● Christ Matt.17: 11 （J・B） Heb. 11: 39 195 Matt.16: 19, 18: 18
4) Returning Resurrection of Spirits Who Abide Outside Paradise Spirit world Guides returning Decease resurrection B B （ good spirit ） （ believer of other A B religion ） Death physical （ good person ） （ believer of other religion ） body Physical world Revelation, spiritual experience Form a common base Dream Fire, Prophecy 196
5) The Returning Resurrection of Evil Spirits In order for evil spirits to receive the benefit of returning Resurrection, their works must have the effect of punishing earthly people to help them make conditions to indemnify their fallen natures, which have frustrated God’s past efforts to cleanse them from their sins. ① Direct ② Indirect Punishment Evil Resurrection (Judgment) spirit Punishment (Judgment) Earthly Evil Earthly person person person Criminals 197
4. The Theory of Reincarnation Examined in Light of the Principle of Returning ResurrectionSpirits who could not complete their missions during their earthly life must returnto people on earth who share the same type of mission they had during their lifetime.When a spirit assists an earthly person to fulfill God’s Will, the person will fulfill notonly his own mission, but also the mission of the spirit who has helped him.Hence, this earthly person may sometimes be called by the spirit’s name and appearto be the reincarnation of that spirit. Spirits C B A Elijah Second Advent John the Baptist Earthly people 198
Section III. The Unification of Religions through Returning ResurrectionSpirits of other religions Good Christian Confucian Buddhist spirit Unification Second of Advent Religions Good Christian Confucian Buddhist person Earthly believers -End- 199
〈 Contents 〉 Section 1 Predestination of God’s Will Section 2 Predestination of the Way in Which God’s Will is Fulfilled Section 3 Predestination of Human Beings Section 4 Elucidation of Biblical Verses Which Support the Doctrine of Absolute Predestination 201
Introduction Prosperity and decline and Controversy over Fortune and misfortune in human life Predestination Salvation and damnation Rise and fall of nations Support Predestination Oppose PredestinationRom. 8:29 ～ 30 Matt. 7:7Those whom He predestined He also Ask and it will be given to you;called;… James 5:14Rom. 9:15 ～ 16 Is any one of you sick? He should call the“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, elders of the church to pray over him…” Gen. 2:17Rom. 9:21 “But you must not eat from the tree of theHas the potter no right over the clay,… knowledge of good and evil” Gen. 6:6Rom. 9:11 ～ 13 “The Lord was sorry that He had madeYet, before the twins were born… “Jacob man on the earth”I loved, but Esau I hated.” 202
Section I. Predestination of God’s Will Purpose of Creation God Will Purpose of the Providence of Restoration Absolute, Absolute, Unique, Eternal Unique, Eternal Unchanging Unchanging Predestination of God’s Will: Absolute 203
Section II. Predestination of the Way in Which God’s Will is Fulfilled God’s Will Absolute Purpose of Creation (Providence of Restoration) Fulfillment of God’s Human God’s Will ＝ Responsibility ＋ Responsibility 100 ％ 95 ％ 5％ Matt. 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; James 5:14 Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him Gen. 2:17 “But you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil” Gen. 6:6 “The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth”Predestination of the fulfillment of God’s Will: Conditional 204
Section III. Predestination of Human Beings God’s Providence Of Salvation 「 One Point 」 Whole ① Chosen people Qualifications ② Ancestral line with many good accomplishments of a ③ Requisite character Central Figure ④ Qualities during early life ⑤ Most fitting time and place Fulfilled ⇒Figure completes his mission ⇒Fulfillment of God’s Will ○ Human 「 Unfulfilled 」 ⇒ Figure fails his mission ⇒ Fulfillment of God’s Will XResponsibility Ex ） Acts 1:15 ～ 26 Judas Iscariot ⇒MatthiasPredestination of Human Beings: Conditional 205
Section IV. Elucidation of Biblical Verses Which Support the Doctrine of Absolute Predestination The verse does not mentionRom. 8:29 ～ 30 Human responsibility God Foreknows Predestines ＋ Justify Glorify Calls ＝ ＝ ＝ God’s Human Fulfillment Responsibility Responsibility 206
1) Rom. 8:29 ～ 30 “For those whom He foreknew He also predestined…” God’s predestination concerning an individual’s glorification is thus contingent upon the fulfillment of his portion of responsibility. Because the biblical verse does not mention the human portion of responsibility, people may misinterpret it to mean that all affairs are determined solely by God’s absolute predestination.2) Rom. 9:15 ～ 16 “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy…” This verse was written to emphasize the power and grace of God.3) Rom. 9:21 Has the potter no right over the clay… This verse teaches us that fallen people have become like refuse, fit to be discarded, and in such a state, no matter how God may treat them, they have no cause to complain.4) Rom. 9:11 God favored Jacob over Esau from before they were born This was in order to set up a certain course in the providence of restoration. 〔 Womb 〕 〔 Earth 〕 Cain Esau Hated Responsibility ⇒ Is loved by God Earth Adam Isaac Abel Jacob Loved Responsibility X⇒ Is not loved by God 207 -The End-
〈 Contents 〉Section 1 The Value of a Person Who has Realized the Purpose of CreationSection 2 Jesus and the Person Who has Realized the Purpose of Creation (1) Perfected Adam, Jesus and the Restoration of the Tree of Life (2) Jesus, Human Beings and the Fulfillment of the Purpose of Creation (3) Is Jesus God Himself?Section 3 Jesus and Fallen PeopleSection 4 Rebirth and Trinity (1) Rebirth 1) Jesus and the Holy Spirit and Their Mission to Give Rebirth 2) Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the Dual Characteristics of the Logos 3) Spiritual Rebirth through Jesus and the Holy Spirit (2) The Trinity 209
Introduction For fallen people who seek salvation, perhaps themost important questions among the many they mustresolve concern Christology. Issues which fall within itsscope include the Trinity, which deals with therelationship between God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, aswell as rebirth and the relationship between Jesus, theHoly Spirit and fallen people. Until now, the controversies surrounding these issueshave never been clearly settled. Consequently,considerable confusion remains in Christian doctrine andways of faith. Is Jesus God Himself? What is Rebirth? What is the Trinity? 210
Section I. The Value of a Person Who has Realized the Purpose of Creation1. Relationship of Dual Characteristics between God and Perfected Person Perfect God Mind First Mind Oneness True Perfect Person Body Second Mind Experiences the Heart of God Temple of God (I Cor. 3:16), Divine Nature Perfected Person: Divine Value Eternal Value 211
2. Purpose for which a Human Being was Created God C A B Joy Joy Joy Human Beings C A Only One B Perfected Person: Unique Value 212
3. Human Relationship with the Universe Spirit World Internal Character Spirit SelfGod Cosmos Physical External Form Self Physical World Perfected Person: Cosmic Value 213
Section II ． Jesus and the Person Who has Realized the Purpose of Creation Value of Perfected Man Value of Jesus God God Mind Body Mind Body Man Jesus ①Divine Value ①Divine Value ②Eternal Value ②Eternal Value ＝ ③Unique Value ③Unique Value ④Cosmic Value ④Cosmic ValueJesus = Person (Who has Perfected the Ideal of Creation ） 214
2. Perfected Adam, Jesus and the Restoration of the Tree of Life en. 2: 9 ） Perfected Realized G E de n（ Adam Ideal of Creation Tree Second of Life Adam Re v. 2 2: 1 Realized 4 Jesus Ideal of CreationJesus = Person (Who has Perfected the Ideal of Creation ） 215
3. Is Jesus God Himself?1) John 14:9-10 “He who has seen me has seen the Father…” Mind First Mind God God’s First Self Body Second MindJesus ＝ God’s ＝ God Second Self Is not the Mind Itself ① Rom. 8:34 Christ Jesus is at the right hand of God… ② Matt. 27:46 “ Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” ③ John 17:1 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed ④ He was tempted by Satan, and died on the cross Jesus = Not God Himself 216
2) John 1:10 The world was made through Jesus God Word （ Word ） John 1/14 Word became flesh John 1/3 A fully mature person Jesus Encapsulates the universe A creator (creativity) Natural John 1/10 World Natural WorldThrough a Perfected Person is Realized the Value of Creation.From this Perspective, it can be said that the World was created through Jesu Jesus = Not God Himself 217
3) John 8:58 “Before Abraham was, I am…”By Lineage By the Providence of Restoration First Ancestor Abraham Jesus (to give rebirth to all h humankind) Jesus Abraham Descendent Jesus = Not God Himself 218
Section III. Jesus and Fallen PeopleValue of a True Person Head of the ChurchDominion over all things Main templeOriginal Sin X Jesus Jesus VineExperiences God’s heart First fruitSavior True Parent RebirthValue of a True Person X Body, membersDominion over all things X Fallen Restored Branch templeOriginal Sin O Person Person BranchExperiences God’s heart X Next fruitSinner True Child 219
Section IV. Rebirth and Trinity 1. Rebirth (1) Jesus and the Holy Spirit and Their Mission to Give Rebirth John7:28 One upright man, One upright woman God ① True Mother, Second Eve ( (Feminine) Holy ② Consoles and moves the Jesus Spirit hearts of people Spiritual Spiritual ③ Cleanses people’s sinTrue Father ④ Works on the earth True Mother Believer 220
(2) Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the Dual Characteristics of the Logos God Logos Embodied Adam Eve Object Partner Second Holy Second Adam Jesus Eve Spirit True Father True MotherTo give rebirth to fallen people, Jesus came as the Second Adam, theTrue Father of humankind. Therefore, there should also come the TrueMother of humankind, the Second Eve. This is the Holy Spirit. 221
(3) Spiritual Rebirth through Jesus and the Holy Spirit Fall Salvation Salvation God Satan God God Ecc. 7:28 Holy Second Second Adam Eve Adam Eve Jesus Spirit Father MotherTrue Ancestors （ Second （ Second Rev. 19:7 False AncestorsTrue Couple Adam ） Eve ） Rev. 21:9 False Couple ChildTrue Parents Child False Parents Child Child （ Perfection （ Believer ）True Child False Child Rebirth Rebirth of Body and Spirit ） Spiritual Child Spiritual and Physical Child （ Adopted Child ） （ True Child ） Ecc. 7:28 While I was still searching but not finding – I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all. Rev. 19:7 For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready 222 Rev. 21:9 “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
「 Reference 」 God Satan Adam Eve Child Death Holy （ Body & Sprit ） Jesus （ Spirit ） Spirit Child Spiritual Rebirth Life (Adopted child ） （ Body & Sprit ）Second Second （ Body & Sprit ） Jesus Holy Spirit True Child Spiritual and Physical Rebirth (Child) 223
2. Trinity God Holy Jesus Spirit To fulfill the purpose of creation, Jesus and the Holy Spirit must form the four-position foundation with God as the center. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit thus become one, and this oneness constitutes the Trinity.Original Trinity Fallen Trinity Restored Trinity Restored Trinity (Spiritual) (Spiritual and Physi God Satan God GodAdam Eve Adam Eve Jesus Holy True True Spirit Father MotherSpiritual Spiritual Spiritual Spiritual Spiritual Spiritual and and and and Spiritual Spiritual 224 and andPhysica Physica Physica Physica Physica Physica l l l l
Trinity and the Will God Adam Eve Original Trinity ⇒Fall Holy Restored Trinity (Spiritual) Jesus Spirit True True Restored Trinity Father Mother (Spiritual and Physical) -The End- 225
Introduction to thePrinciple of Restoration 228
〈 Contents 〉 （ I) The Principle of Restoration through Indemnity （１） Restoration through Indemnity （２） The Foundation for the Messiah ① The Foundation of Faith ② The Foundation of Substance （ II ） The Course of the Providence of Restoration （１） The Ages in the Course of the Providence of Restoration （２） Categorization of the Ages in the Course of the Providence of Restoration ① The Ages Categorized with Reference to God’s Word ② The Ages Categorized with Reference to God’s Work of Resurrection ③ The Ages Categorized with Reference to the Providence to Restore through Indemnity the Lost Periods of Faith ④ The Ages Categorized with Reference to the Expanding Scope of the Foundation for the Messiah ⑤ The Ages Categorized with Reference to Responsibility ⑥ The Ages Categorized with Reference to the Parallels in the Providence 229 （ III ） The History of the Providence of Restoration and I
Creation Introduction Principle of Restoration FallHuman history is the history of God’s providence of restoration.Since the providence of restoration is God’s work of re-creation,which has as its goal the fulfillment of the purpose of creation, Godworks this providence in accordance with His Principle, which iscalled the Principle of Restoration.The Principle of Restoration explains God’s Providence throughwhich fallen people can be restored to their original state.Therefore, without knowing about the Principle of Restoration,fallen people could never find the path of life.Hence, we must clearly understand the Principle of Restoration. 230
Section I. Providence of Restoration and the Messiah1. Providence of Restoration(1) Positions of the Originally Created Person and Fallen Person One with God God’s Divine God’s Child (Heart) Nature God-like thoughts and actions God’s Temple Perfected Perfected Path of the Principle Person Person （ Path of Heart ） Restored Rebirth (Removal of Original Sin) Path of following Completion A&E Messiah =Blessing Growth Path of Restoration Formation (Path of Indemnity) Path of searching Realm without Principle Fallen God Person Satan Goodness One with Satan Satan’s Child Basis of Basis of God-like and Evil Satan-like Satan’s Evil Nature Satan’s thoughts Goodness (Parent Evil Satan’s Abode and actions 231 Body) Fallen Nature, Original Sin
(2) Embodiment of Goodness and Evil Satan God Evil Good Fallen PersonThe degree to which Goodness and Evil acts inside a person differs.To a fallen person, the basis of evil is a perfected decisive factor,and so it is easily invoked and manifested.However, the basis of goodness is imperfect, and so withoutmaking a conscious effort to stimulate it, it could hardly bear fruit. 232
(3) Restoration of Fallen Person Perfected Perfected Person Person Completion （ Restored) Rebirth (Removal Messiahof Original Sin ）＝ Blessing Growth Course of Separation Formation From Satan Fallen Person ① Through the Course of Separation from Satan ② On the Foundation of having been restored to the perfection stage of the growth period ③ Restored to the position before the Fall by receiving the Messiah and being reborn (removal of original sin) ④ Become a Perfected Self by following (serving) the Messiah (True 233 Parents) and achieving further perfection of growth (perfection of heart).
Complete Salvation is Achieved through True ParentsTwo Messiahs ⇒ True Parents ① Where does the Messiah appear? Perfection stage of the growth period Reason: Adam and Eve fell at the perfection stage of the growth period ② What is the reason for receiving the Blessing? To remove the original sin ③ Why should people receive the Blessing at the perfection stage of the growth period? Perfected Perfected Person Person Restored Rebirth (Removal of Original Sin) Perfection =Blessing A&E Messiah Growth Formation Course of Separation From Satan Fallen 234 Person
(4) The hidden Dimension of History and the Conflict between Good and Evil Satan God Fallen Person Individual Individual Family Family Nation Nation World Property World Land People Ideology 235
(5) Primary Factor in the Development of History God’s Will Fulfilled 100 ％ ＝ God’s Responsibility 95 ％ ＋ Human Fulfillment God’s Will manifested Responsibility in history 5％ Failure Satan’s will manifested in history 236
2. Providence of Restoration through Indemnity (1) Fallen Person is in Midway Position Midway God Satan Position Evil Evil Mind Original Good Conditions Mind Conditions Fallen Person1) Meaning of Indemnity: When someone has lost his original position or state, he must make some condition to be restored to it. The making of such conditions of restitution is Indemnity. ① Restoration through Indemnity: Process of restoring the original position and state through making conditions ② Condition of Indemnity: Condition made for the restoration through indemnity ③ Providence of Restoration through Indemnity: God’s work to restore people 237 to their true, unfallen state by having them fulfill indemnity conditions
2) Types of Conditions of Indemnity ① Condition of Equal Indemnity (Exod. 21:23-25 ； Life, Eye, Tooth, Hand, Foot) ② Condition of Lesser Indemnity (Faith, Baptism, Holy Communion, Debt) ③ Condition of a Greater Indemnity (Sacrifice of Isaac, 40 years in the Wilderness) 238
3) How Should Indemnity Conditions be Made?① Reversing the Course 〇 Adam ⇒ Forsook God God ⇒ Forsook Jesus (Matt. 27:46) G 〇 Israel ⇒ Reviled Jesus Israel ⇒ Should Love Jesus and Bear 〇 Adam ⇒ Violated the Will ⇒ Caused God Grief Humankind ⇒ Should Love the Will ⇒ Should comfort God’s Heart 〇 Adam forsook God ⇒ Humankind ended up in the bosom of Satan For Jesus to take humankind out of the bosom of Satan and return them to God, he had to worship and honor God even after being forsaken by Him. ※ Do Not Blame God. Do Not Blame Anyone.② Who Should Make Indemnity Conditions? 50 We ourselves (fallen people) must make them. 20 50 239
(2) What Indemnity Conditions Should Fallen People Make? We need to know the conditions Adam and Eve should have made. Why? Because Indemnity Conditions are made by reversing the course. 1) Conditions Adam and Eve should have originally made God [Vertical] Foundation Of Faith God’s Word ⇒ Incarnation ⇒ Perfect AA, All Things Person Faith Substance of the Word Character ［ Horizontal ］ Foundation Of Substance L M S P Dominion over the Creation and Angels as a Perfected Person ⇒ Establish the Order of the Natural World 240
2) Indemnity Condition to Remove the Fallen Nature Fallen Nature Indemnity Condition God Failing to Love from God’s standpoint Love （ L ） ( (Envy, Jealousy) Leaving one’s proper Mediation （ M ）Satan Eve Adam p position (Impetuosity) Reversing Dominion Submission （ S ） ( (Arrogance) Angel Multiplying Evil Propagation of God’s ( (Obstinacy) Will of Goodness (P) 241
3. Foundation for the Messiah （ The hope of history is to receive the Messiah ） For fallen people to be restored to their original state, we must receive the Messiah. Before we can receive the Messiah, we must first establish the Foundation for the Messiah. Without the Foundation for the Messiah, fallen people will kill the coming Messiah. (1) Foundation of Faith〇 Securing Ownership ① Central Figure ＝ Father God’s position-Ownership ② Object for the Condition ＝ Symbolic Offering Word, Sacrifice, ark, Ark of the Covenant, Temple Our position-Faith L Laws, Gospel, Jesus, True Parents (Principle, Speech)〇 Dispensation falls ③ Period ＝ Period of Growth （ 12, 4, 21, 40 ）Under God’s Ownership (2) Foundation of Substance〇 Securing Dominion ① Central Figure ＝ Second son Good Dominates over Evil Evil Submits to Goodness ② Condition （ Substantial Offering ）〇 Dispensation falls Indemnity Condition to Remove the Fallen Nature 242Under God’s Ownership
Section II. The Course of the Providence of Restoration Perfected PersonCompletion Second ComingGrowth JesusFormation Abraham Fallen 2000 yrs 2000 years 2000 years Person Age of the Providence Old Testament Age New Testament Age Completed Testament ① With Reference to to lay the Foundation (Formation) (Growth) Age (Completion) God’s Word for the Word ② With Reference to Age of the Providence Age of the Providence Age of the Providence Age of the Providence God’s Work of to Lay the Foundation of Formation-Stage of Growth-Stage of Completion-Stage Resurrection for Resurrection Resurrection Resurrection Resurrection ③ Providence to Age of the Providence Age of the Providence Age of the Age for Completing Restore through to Lay the Foundation of Restoration Prolongation of the the Providence of Indemnity the Lost for Restoration Providence of Restoration Periods of Faith Restoration ④ With Reference to Age of the Providence Age of the Providence Age of the Providence Age of the Providence the Expanding Scope to Lay the Family to Lay the National to Lay the Worldwide to Complete the of the Foundation for Foundation for the Foundation for the Foundation for the Cosmic Foundation for the Messiah Messiah Messiah Messiah the Messiah Age of the Providence Age of the Providence Age of the Providence Age of the Providence ⑤ With Reference to to Lay the Foundation based on God’s Based on Jesus’ and Based on the Believers’ Responsibility for God’s Responsibility the Holy Spirit’s Responsibility Responsibility Responsibility ⑥ With Reference to Age of Symbolic Age of Image Parallels Age of Substantial the Parallels in the Parallels Parallels 243 Providence
Section III. The History of the Providence of Restoration and I Heart God Original Purpose Providential Mission 〇 Fruit of History 〇 Last Runner in the Purpose Perfected BeingAdam I Heavenly Stadium 〇 Creator of Demanded by History (Restoration of 6000 years New History People ） Realization of Kingdom O Oneness (Attend Him) of Heaven (Restoration Messiah Course of Restoration of Environment ） Through Indemnity (Miraculous Restoration Χ) （ Cheon Il Guk ） Success 天一國 Saint Failure 244
「 Reference 1 」 Perfect Person Central Figure, Word （ Gen. 2:17 ） Foundation of FaithCompletion Object for the Substance X （ Word, Faith, Substance ） Condition PeriodGrowthFormation Person on the side of Goodness (Second Son) dominates over the Fallen ⇒ Foundation Person on the side of Evil (First Son), Nature of SubstancePerson on the side of Evil (First Son) Fallen (Indemnity Condition submits to the Person to Remove Fallen Nature) side of Goodness (Second Son) on the Person （ Embodiment of Original ⇒ Messiah Blessing⇒ Removal of Original Sin Sin One in Heart⇒ Serve him and Good and Evil ） become Perfect 245
Providence of Restoration in 8 Vertical Stages「 Reference 2 」 Age of Liberation (God, People, All Things) ①Coronation of God’s Kingship God ②Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth Opening the （ Father ） Gates of Cheon Il Guk ③The Coronation of the King of the Blessed Father True Father Families of the Peace and Unity of the Cosmic True Parent and the True Parents of Heaven and Earth Mother Mother Completed Testament Age Son Adam Son (Parents) （ Son ） Illegitimate Illegitimate 庶子 庶子 Son Son New Testament Age (Son) Adopted Adopted Son Son Old Testament Age (All Things) Servant Angel Servant （ Servant ） All All Things （ In place of the Word ） Things Servant of Fallen Servant of ( (without property, no owner) Servant Person Servant 246 Cain Angel Abel Adam
「 Reference 3 」 Providence of Restoration in 8 Horizontal Stages Resolved （○） Heaven Unresolved （ × ） Individual Family Clan Race Nation World Cosmos God Resolved （○） Earth Unresolved （ × ） Adam True Parent -The End- 247
Providence of Restorationin Adam’s Family 248
〈 Contents 〉 Section 1 The Providence of Restoration in Adam’s Family (1) Foundation of Faith (2) Foundation of Substance (3) The Foundation for the Messiah in Adam’s Family and Its Loss (4) Some Lessons from Adam’s Family 249
IntroductionGod began His Providence to restore fallen peopleby sending the Messiah right after the Fall of Adam.Therefore, the Providence to lay down theFoundation for the Messiah was begun in Adam’s family.Fallen people must clearly know about Adam’s Family.This is, because in Adam’s family can be foundGod’s Creation, the Fall and Restoration. 250
Section I. Foundation for the Messiah For fallen people to be restored to their original state, we must receive the Messiah. Before we can receive the Messiah, we must first establish the Foundation for the Messiah. Without the Foundation for the Messiah, fallen people will kill the coming Messiah.Foundation of Faith ①Central Figure: Adam⇒ Abel ②Object for the Condition (Symbolic Offering) ： Lamb ③Period ： Period of GrowthFoundation of Substance （ Substantial Offering ） God ① Central Figure: Abel Indemnity Condition ② Condition: Indemnity Condition To remove the Fallen Nature to Remove the Fallen Nature Cain Abel L M S P 251 （ Angel ） （ Adam ）
1. The Reason Adam Could Not Be The Central Figure (1) The Person who fell (2) Unprincipled Being (Serving Two Masters) (3) Embodiment of Good and Evil (4) Transfer of Responsibility Satan God Adam Embodiment of Good and Evil 252
2. History of Separation (of Good and Evil) Examples: ① When the Israelites fled Egypt, God struck the firstborn sons and firstborn of the livestock (Exod. 12:29 ） Satan God ② In the wilderness course, only the younger sons were Midway allowed to carry the Ark of the Covenant （ Num. 31:25 ） ③ God hated Esau and loved Jacob even when they were （ Fruits ） Adam （ Lamb ） the womb (Gen. 25:23 ） in ④ When Ephraim and Manasseh was blessed （ Gen. 48:14 ） Separation Cain Abel God Indemnity Condition to remove fallen nature Signify Signify Indemnity Condition to remove fallen nature AA Adam Cain Abel First Love Eve Second Love L M S P Unprincipled Principled Archangel Adam Partner Partner Body Mind （ Desire) （ Heart ） Fallen Person Offering Fallen Humanity Messiah 253
3. The Reason God Accepted Abel’s Offering but RejectedCain’s Offering Separated Adam can directly relate to (1) Abel Younger son God. Adam’s position ∴God accepted Abel’s Offering Separated Archangel cannot directly (2) Cain Firstborn son relate to God Archangel’s position ∴God cannot accept Cain’s Offering (3) By receiving Abel’s Offering, God showed us, that a sinner can make an offering acceptable to God provided he satisfies the necessary conditions. (4) Even in the case of fallen people, when they satisfy the necessary conditions, God can accept them. (5) In order for a person who has a connection with Satan to return to God’s side, he must make a requisite indemnity condition. 254
4. Foundation of Faith (1) Central Figure ： Adam ⇒ Abel (2) Object for the Condition: Lamb (3) Period: Period of Growth5. Foundation of Substance (1) Central Figure: Abel (2) Condition: Indemnity Condition to remove the Fallen Nature God Indemnity Condition to remove fallen nature Cain Abel L M S P （ Angel ） （ Adam ） 255
6. Result (1) Foundation of Faith: Success(2) Foundation of Substance: Failure (Cain murdered Abel)(3) Foundation for the Messiah: Not Established (Providence prolonged) ① Human History: History of Separation of Good and Evil ⇒ Fallen person – Embodiment of good and evil ② Human History: History of Conflict of Good and Evil ⇒ Struggle between the sides of good and evil （ Until Goodness is Established ） God first receives a blow then takes, Satan first strikes then is deprived ③ Evil dominated over Goodness ④ Evil began first: Cain murdered Abel 256
「 Reference 」 Sins in Adam’s Family: Origin of the Sins of Humanit Sins of Humanity (Core of the Ten Commandments ） ① Parents: Disbelief （ Treachery ） Adultery ① Do not have any other ② Child: Murder gods other than God ② Adultery X Disbelief ③ Do not kill (Murder X (Treachery) ④ Do not steal (Greed X) D ③ Archangel: Lying ⑤ Do not bear false Adultery Larceny w witness (Lie X) 257
Section II. Lessons1. Lesson In Regard to the Principle(1) God’s predestination and attitude towards the accomplishment of His Will He does not interfere with the human portion of responsibility.(2) God’s predestination in regard to the Will is absolute: He began a new chapter of His Providence by raising Seth in Abel’s place. God’s Will God’s Human Fulfilled ＝ ＋ Responsibility Responsibility 100 ％ 95 ％ 5％ 258
2. Lessons to Note(1) Abel: Do not be arrogant, Be obedient and modest, Do not boast, be self-sacrificing (blood, sweat, tears) Abel’s Responsibility: He should have loved Cain absolutely （ He should have passed on and practiced God’s love ） He should have brought Cain to voluntary submission(2) Cain ： Control your desire to murder someone (Do not be discontent, Do not feel less loved) Killing Abel may vent one’s anger for an instant, But one cannot go to the Kingdom of Heaven (One is hell-bound when one murders someone) Cain’s Responsibility: He should have submitted to Abel absolutely and voluntarily （ Cain receives blessings throughAbel ） He should have controlled himself with patience 259
3. Law of Cain and Abel God Become absolutely one with God (Love) Abel should love Cain with the love he receivesCain Abel ＋ his own loveArchangel Adam Abel is Cain’s pathway to Heaven Only God can relate with Abel: Pray Cain does not have a heart or true love (desires to kill and hates) Therefore, he should be taught about Heart, so that he can lead a life of living for others (loving his enemy). 260
4. The Path to Heaven(1) Abel: Should think the most about Cain’s feelings (The good person walks the path of sacrifice to save the evil person)(2) Cain ： Goes to Heaven through Abel. Cain should sever his relations with Satan (Separation from Satan) Whose words should he accept? If he is to believe in God, he must sever his ties with Satan Abel ＝ Root Cain ＝ Soil 5. …lifetime… -The End- 261
Providence of Restorationin Noah’s Family 264
〈 Contents 〉 (1) Foundation of Faith 1) The Central Figure in Restoring the Foundation of Faith 2) The Object for the Condition in Restoring the Foundation of Faith (2) Foundation of Substance (3) Some Lessons from Noah’s Family 265
Introduction Cain killed Abel, thereby preventing the providence of restorationin Adam’s family from being accomplished. Nevertheless, God hadpredestined absolutely the fulfillment of the purpose of creation, andHis Will remained unchangeable. Hence, upon the foundation of theloyal heart which Abel demonstrated toward Heaven, God choseSeth in his place (Gen. 4:25). From among Seth’s descendents, Godchose Noah’s family to substitute for Adam’s family and commenceda new chapter in His providence. It is written in Genesis 6:13 that God judged the world by theflood: “And God said to Noah, ‘I have determined to make an end ofall flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, Iwill destroy them with the earth.”This shows us that Noah’s time was the Last Days. 266
Section I. Foundation for the Messiah For fallen people to be restored to their original state, we must receive the Messiah. Before we can receive the Messiah, we must first establish the Foundation for the Messiah. Without the Foundation for the Messiah, fallen people will kill the coming Messiah. GodFoundation of Faith Indemnity Condition ① Central Figure: Noah to remove fallen nature ② Object for the Condition Cain Abel L M S P (Symbolic Offering): Ark （ Angel ） （ Adam ） ③ Period: 120 years, 40 days, 21 days, 40 days Shem HamFoundation of Substance （ Substantial Offering ） ① Central Figure: Ham ② Condition: Indemnity Condition to Remove the Fallen Nature 267
1. Foundation of Faith ① Central Figure ＝ Noah (The first ancestor of faith, 10 generations, Righteous man, Descendent of Seth) ② Object for the Condition ＝ Ark (Symbolizing new cosmos) ③ Period ＝ 120 years, 40 days, 21 days, 40 days(1) Significance of the Ark (Symbolizing New Cosmos ） Noah God Ark New Cosmos 3 Decks 3 Stages of Growth 8 Members of Noah’s 8 Members of Adam’s Family Family （ Entire Humanity) Animals Natural World 268
(2) 40 Days of Flood (Separation of Good and Evil) God Noah’s Family Satan Sinful Humanity Meaning of Number 40The number 40 became characteristic of dispensations for the Separationof Satan, which are necessary for restoring the Foundation of Faith,in the following courses of the Providence of Restoration through Indemnity.Ex. ） Noah’s 40-day flood, 400 years from Noah to Abraham, the Israelites’ 400 years of slavery in Egypt, Moses’ 40-day fast, 40 days of spying in Canaan, Israelites’ 40 years of wandering in the wilderness, 40-year reigns of King Saul, King David and King Solomon, Elijah’s 40-day fast, 40-day period of Jesus’ resurrection. 40 days of Flood ： Period of Chaos after Creation of Universe Works God Performed Around the Ark: Symbolizes the Entire 269 Course of History following God’s Creation of Heaven and Earth
(3) God’s Works After the Judgment by Flood 120 years 7 days 40 days 150 days 40 days 7 7 7 Ark Flood Judgment Raven Dove Dove Dove Flood Declared Archangel － Sought after Eve’s loveArk Symbolizes new cosmos Satan － Cain and Abel’s40-day Flood Formless Emptiness (Gen. 1:2) ( Offerings (Gen. 4:7) (Raven Symbolizes Satan Satan － Targets Noah’s Family After the Judgment Third Third Symbolizes Did not God’s Ideal is realized on earth Dove Adam Second return Advent Second Second Symbolizes Olive leaf If Jesus was disbelieved, he Dove Adam Jesus (Promise) would be crucified First First Symbolizes Returned Symbolizes fallen Adam Dove Adam Adam God withdrew His ideal from earth 270
2. Foundation of Substance (1) Central Figure: Ham • To restore the position of second son • To become one in heart with Noah (Gen. 9:20-26) T Satan God Felt Ashamed Naked Adam ( (Gen. 2:5) (Covered himself) ( Indemnity Rebuked Noah Naked Fall ( (Gen. 9:21) One in Shame Ham One in Heart ( (Gen. 9:23) 271
(2) The Reason Feeling Ashamed Constituted a Sin 1) What is a Sin? Making a condition for Satan to invade, thereby making oneself his object partner and empowering Satan to act, and thus violating Heavenly Laws Before the Fall ： Naked, but not Ashamed After the Fall ： Ashamed of Nakedness Feeling shamed laid a condition for Satan to enter 2) Ham failed to become the Central Figure for the Foundation of Substance 3) Languages and Races Divided 272
3. Result Though the Foundation of Faith was successfully laid, due to the mistake of Ham the Foundation of Substance was not established. Therefore, the Foundation for the Messiah in Noah’s Family was not Established. 273
Section II. Lessons1. Lesson In Regard to the Principle (1) God’s Will is Absolute, But its Achievement is Conditional （ Because of human portion of responsibility ） (2) God’s predestination in regard to human beings He began a new chapter in His providence by raising Abraham in the place of Noah’s family God’s Will God’s Human Fulfilled ＝ Responsibility ＋ Responsibility 100 ％ 95 ％ 5％ 274
2. Lessons to Note Do not act of your own accord If you don’t know, ask. You will be taught in good time.3. The Path to Heaven Have humility, obedience and patience (Wait for the right time) Be grateful, and rejoice4. …lifelong… -The End- 275
Providence of Restorationin Abraham’s Family 276
〈 Contents 〉 （ 1 ） Foundation of Faith 1) The Central Figure for the Foundation of Faith 2) The Objects for the Condition Offered for the Foundation of Faith ① Abraham’s Symbolic Offering ② Abraham’s Offering of Isaac ③ Isaac’s Position and His Symbolic Offering in the Sight of God （ 2) Foundation of Substance （ 3 ） Foundation for the Messiah ( 4 ) Some Lessons from the Providence of Restoration Centered on Abraham 277
IntroductionDue to Ham’s fallen act, the providence of restoration inNoah’s family was not fulfilled. Nevertheless, God hadabsolutely predestined that the purpose of creation wouldone day be realized. Therefore, upon the foundation ofNoah’s heart of loyalty toward Heaven, God calledAbraham, the son of Terah who was an idolater mostbeloved by Satan, and commenced a new chapter in theprovidence of restoration with his family. 278
Section I. Foundation for the Messiah For fallen people to be restored to their original state, we must receive the Messiah. Before we can receive the Messiah, we must first establish the Foundation for the Messiah. Without the Foundation for the Messiah, fallen people will kill the coming Messiah.Foundation of Faith ① Central Figure ： Abraham ② Objects for the Condition （ Symbolic Offering ）： 3 Sacrifices ③ PeriodFoundation of Substance God ① Central Figure ： Isaac (Jacob) Indemnity Condition ② Condition: Indemnity Condition to remove fallen nature to Remove the Fallen Nature Cain Abel L M S P （ Angel ） （ Adam ） 279
1. Foundation of Faith(1) Central Figure: Abraham Gen. 1:28 Gen. 9:7 Gen. 12:2 10 generations 10 generations Adam Noah Abraham 1600 years 400 years 10 Generations 10 Generations ４０ Days ４０ 0 Years First Father of Faith Second Father of Faith Ham (Second Son) Abraham (First Son) Ur of the Chaldeans → Haran → Canaan (Iraq) (Syria) (Israel) It is the same as Noah building the Ark for 120 years. 280
1) Position of Adam’s Family Canaan Egypt Abraham Sarah Pharaoh Adam Archangel Eve2) Position of Noah’s Family Satanic world Heavenly world Wife Noah Children Earth Ark Animals Wife Abraham Lot Egypt Canaan Wealth Abraham was established as the Central Figurefor the Foundation of Faith. Thus, he can make the Symbolic Offering 281
(2) Symbolic Offering 1) Symbolism of the 3 sacrifices: Symbolized the Cosmos, completed through the 3 stages Represented Second Providence of the Heifer Completion Judg. 14:18 Advent Completed Testament Stage Represented To begin the growth stage Ram Growth John 1:29 Jesus mission Stage Represented To bring completion to the Dove Formation Matt. 3:16 Jesus formation stage of the Stage Providence （ Matt. 5:17) M Judg. 14:18: “If you had not plowed with my heifer, you would not have solved my riddle…” Rev. 19:7: Feast of the Lamb （ Age of the Wife is the Age of the Heifer ） 282
2) Meaning of the 3 Sacrifices ① Symbolized the cosmos, completed through the 3 stages ② To restore in Abraham’s generation (horizontally) all the indemnity conditions which had accumulated in the course of the providence (vertically) through the 3 generations of Adam, Noah and Abraham. ③ To restore through indemnity all the defiled conditions containing the number 3, which were invaded by Satan, thereby fulfilling the entire providence of restoration once and for all.3) How should Abraham Make the Symbolic Offering? He should have cut them in two, but he did not cut the doves. 283
4) Meaning of dividing the offering ( (Gen. 15:8-13) Separation of Good and Evil (Purpose of the Providence of Salvation is the Restoration of the Good Sovereignt ① Adam’s Family⇒ Separation of Cain and Abel (Adam is the Embodiment of good and evil) ② Noah’s Family⇒ Separation of other people from Noah’s family （ Centered on the Ark, Judgment by Flood, Separation of good and evil ③ Abraham’s Family⇒ Separation of the realm of God’s good sovereignt out of the Satanic World ④ To Sanctify the Offering by Draining out the blood of death （ which had entered fallen humanity through Satan ）5) Consequence of Not Dividing the Offering Failure to separate good and evil (Under the dominion of Satan) ① After the Creation of Humankind⇒ The Archangel targeted human beings ② Adam’s Family⇒ Satan targeted Cain and Abel at the time of their Offering ③ Noah’s Family⇒ Satan targeted them after the flood ④ Abraham’s Family⇒ Satan targeted them Symbolizes after the Symbolic Offering Satan 284
6) Consequences of Abraham’s Mistake ① Failed to restore the Foundation of Faith ② 400 years of slavery in Egypt （ Period of punishment and of separating Satan ） to indemnify the 400 years from Noah to Abraham ③ Providence prolonged through 3 generations through Isaac to Jacob (Offering of Isaac ） If the Symbolic Offering had been Successful, the Foundation of Substance would have been Laid centering on Ishmael and Isaac 285
(3) Abraham’s Offering of Isaac •Abraham — The one who failed （ Same as fallen Adam ） •Principle of God’s Providence — Does not use someone Who has failed again as a central figure •However, He gave Abraham another chance to make an offering o of Isaac (Gen. 22/2) 1) Why God gave Abraham another chance ① God’s Principle requires that when the providence to lay the Foundation for the Messiah takes place for the third time, it must be brought to completion ② Satan had attacked both Adam and his son Cain, defiling the family over the course of two generations. Hence, according to the principle of restoration through indemnity, God could work to take back Abraham and his son Isaac over the course of two generations. ③ On the basis of the faithful hearts of Abel and Noah in their 286 successful symbolic offerings.
2) Condition for Abraham’s Offering of Isaac ① Position of Adam’s Family Canaan Gerar Kingdom Abraham Sarah Abimelech Adam Eve Archangel ② Position of Noah’s Family Satanic world Heavenly world Wife Noah Children Earth Ark Animals Wife Gerar Abraham Lot Canaan Wealth 287
3) Offering of Isaac① 3 day course – period of separating Satan （ new beginning)② Tried to kill him – To separate him from Satan③ Did not kill him – Because Isaac was separated from Satan Abraham’s absolute faith （ Loyalty ） Isaac’s absolute faith (Obedience)④ Now I know! （ revealed God’s reproach to Abraham for his earlier failure in the symbolic offering and His joy over the successful offering of Isaac)4) Results of the Successful Offering of Isaac ① Abraham died symbolically, Isaac is the resurrected Abraham ② Abraham and Isaac are as one person ③ Isaac can make the symbolic offering as the central figure for the foundation of faith5) Foundation of Faith Centered on Isaac① Central Figure: Isaac （ Abraham ）② Object for the Condition: Ram （ Gen. 22:13 ） 288
2. Foundation of Substance(1) Central Figure: Jacob ① Individual ： Restoration of birthright Adam (Elder brother Esau), Blessing （ Father Isaac ） ② Family: Restored family in Haran Cain Abel ③ Dominion over the Creation: Restored wealth brought angel to submission Noah Shem Ham (2) Condition: Substantial Offering Abraham God Ishmael Isaac Indemnity Condition To remove the Fallen Nature Esau Jacob Cain Abel Cannot be the L M S P Central Figure Became Esau Jacob because he is Central Figure「 Esau and Jacob Embraced 」 （ Gen. 33:1-12 ） the Offering 289
3. Result(1) The vertical course of history from Adam’s family to restore through indemnity the foundation of substance was horizontally restored through indemnity in Isaac’s family • Adam, Eve ⇒ Adultery Adam’s • Cain, Abel ⇒ Murder Family • Archangel ⇒ Lying （ Treachery, Theft ） Restored • Abraham, Isaac ⇒ Restored Eve through (Did not commit adultery ） Indemnity • Jacob, Joseph ⇒ Restored Adam In Abraham’s （ Did not commit adultery ） Family • Joseph ⇒ Indemnified Murder （ Loved his enemy, restored wealth) Jacob’s success brought about the Rise of the Chosen People 290
(2) Through Jacob’s Success1) Rise of the Chosen People （ Abraham’s descendents became the Chosen People ）2) God’s Side (Abel) Subjugated Satan’s Side (Cain)3) Jacob’s course is the model course to subjugate Satan4) The history of Israel is central in the history of the providence of restoration5) God of 3 generations （ Gen. 3:6 ） : From the providential viewpoint, 3 generations are the same as 1 generation Abraham Isaac Jacob One GenerationThe person to walk the central path in all courses of indemnity is the Abel-type central figure of the Substantial Offering. （ Abel, Ham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph ） 291
(3) Prolongation of the Providence 1) Through Jacob’s success, … …the Foundation for the Messiah was established, but: Satan’s side – National foundation was established God’s side – Family foundation was established The Messiah can come only when the National Foundation is established 2) Abraham’s failure in making the Symbolic Offering ⇒ 400 years of slavery in Egypt still left to do The Foundation for the Messiah was successfully established in Abraham’s family,But the Messiah could not come. ※ Foundation for the Messiah is needed until the Messiah comes 292
Section II. Lessons1. Human portion of responsibility is necessary in Fulfilling the Will2. Lessons to Note ① Small mistake made – Greater indemnity condition required ② Divide yourself in two to separate good from evil ③ Cooperation between mother and son ④ Be careful of small mistakes – thinking “Surely not” causesmistakes3. The Path to Heaven ① Jacob ⇒ With blood, sweat, tears, devotion and effort He did his utmost for Esau (for 21 years) ② Esau ⇒ Obedience, submission4. … lifelong effort… -The End- 293
The Providence ofRestoration under theLeadership of Moses 296
〈 Table of Contents 〉1 .The Model Courses for Bringing Satan to (II) The Second National Course to Submission Restore Canaan(1) Why Jacobs Course and Moses Course ① The Foundation of FaithWere ② The Foundation of Substance Set Up as the Models for Jesus Course ③ The Providence of Restoration and(2) Jacobs Course as the Model for Moses and the Tabernacle Jesus Courses -1) The Significance and Purpose of2. The Providence of Restoration under the the Tablets of Stone, the Tabernacle Leadership of Moses and the Ark of the Covenant(1) Overview of the Providence Led by Moses -2) The Foundation for the Tabernacle (I) The Foundation of Faith ④ The Failure of the Second National ① The Central Figure to Restore the Course to Restore Canaan Foundation of Faith (3) The Third National Course to Restore ② The Object for the Condition in Restoring Canaan the Foundation of Faith (I) The Foundation of Faith (II) The Foundation of Substance (II) The Foundation of Substance (III) The Foundation for the Messiah ① The Foundation of Substance (2) The National Courses to Restore Canaan Centered on Mosesunder ② The Foundation of Substance the Leadership of Moses Centered on Joshua (I) The First National Course to Restore Canaan (III) The Foundation for the Messiah ① The Foundation of Faith (3) Some Lessons from Moses Course ② The Foundation of Substance ③ The Failure of the First National Course to 297 Restore Canaan
Introduction1 ． Moses and Jesus in the Providence of Restoration Amos 3:7 "Surely the Lord God does nothing, without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.” Bible = Secrets concerning Gods work of salvationThe way for fallen people to walk = subjugation of Satan① Jacobs Course (in symbolic form): the model course to bring Satan to submission by submitting Esau (Amos 3:7)②Moses’ Course (in the level of image): the national course to bring Satan to submission (Acts 3:22)③Jesus’ Course (in the substantial level): to explore the way to bring Satan to substantial submission; and to let all the people learn and follow the same way to bring Satan to submission(John5:19) 298
2 ． The model course to bring Satan to submission(1) Why Jacobs Course and Moses Course Were Set Up as the Models for Jesus Course ① Satan, who does not meekly surrender even before God, would by no means readily surrender to God Satan Jesus, much less to ordinary believers. ② God, who takes responsibility for human beings, Jesus whom He created, called upon Jacob and worked through him to show us, in symbolic form, the course Man for bringing Satan to submission. ③ Jesus who descended as the ancestor of humankind came to substantially bring Satan to submission by Heaven building on the pattern of Moses course; and by walking in Jesus footsteps, people of faith can also bring Satan to submission and master him. 299
(2) Jacobs Course as the Model for Moses and Jesus Courses (Comparison of the facts seen in the courses to bring Satan to submission) Adam’s Jacob’s Course Moses’ Course Jesus’ Course Course of Fall Symbolic (Family) Level Image (National) Level Substantial (World) Level Wrestling with the angel The Lord tried to kill The Three1 Trial (Gen. 32:25) 2 Moses (Exod. 4:24-26) 4 Temptations Bread & lentils Manna & quail2 Flesh & Spirit Jesus’ flesh & blood (Gen. 25:34) 3 (Exod. 16:13,14) 1 Sanctification of corpse Sanctification of corpse Sanctification of corpse (Resurrection)3 Corpse for 40 days (Gen. 50:3) 3 (Jude1:9) 1 (Matt. 28:12,13) Restoration of 3-day course 3-day course (Gen. 31:22) 2 3-day course (Exod. 5:3) 3 (Luke18:33) 1 the numbers:4 3 (stages) , 12 12 sons (Gen. 35:22) 2 12 tribes (Exod. 24:4) 4 12 disciples (Matt. 10:1) 1 (generations) & 7 70 family members (days of Creation) (Gen. 46: 27) 2 70 elders (Exod. 24:1) 1 70 followers (Luke10:1) Turbulent waters5 Staff Ford of Jabbok (Gen.32: 10) Red Sea (Exod. 14:16) (Rev. 12:5, 2:27)6 Mother’s help Mother’s help (Gen. 27:43) 4 Mother’s help (Exod. 2:2) Mother’s help (Matt. 2:13) 2 1 Restoration to7 Canaan Haran ⇒Canaan (Gen.31:33) Egypt ⇒ Canaan (Exod. 3:8) Egypt ⇒ Canaan 3 8 Golden calf ⇒ Grounded Eradication Idols ⇒ Buried under an8 to powder (Exod. 32:20) 2 His Words and power of Satan oak tree (Gen. 35:4) 300
Section I. Overview of the Providence Led by Moses The principle of the providence of restoration is the same.1 ． The differences from the previous providence ①Family level ⇒ National level (difference in the scope) ②Age of the Providence to lay the foundation for restoration ⇒ Age of the providence of restoration ③Symbolic offering ⇒ God’s direct Words (Condition of indemnity)2 ． Position of Moses (Peculiarity) ①Representative of God (Exod.4:16, 7:1) – Moses ＝ God ②Model for Jesus (Gen.37:5-11 ) – Incarnation of God ＝ Jesus ③Moses’ course – Model for Jesus’ course Moses – course in the level of image (Deut.18:18) ; Growth & death Jesus – course in substantial level (John.5:19) : Growth & death3 ． The disbelief of the nation led to the prolongation for three times Egypt First course Second course Third course 40 years 40 years 40 years 21-day course 21-month course Wilderness of Sinai 40-year palace life Wilderness of Midian Moses & Joshua 301
Section II. The First National Course to Restore Canaan1 ． The Foundation of ①Central figure ＝ Moses (Pharaoh) Faith ②Object for the condition ＝ 40-year palace life (unshakable loyalty & fidelity, reason)2 ． The Foundation of ①Central figure ＝ Moses Substance ②Condition ＝ Indemnity condition to remove the fallen nature (The Israelites should stand in the position to love and respect, believe and follow Moses.)3 ． Providence for Moses’ act of killing an Egyptian the Start ①to show the Israelites Moses’ patriotism and let them believe in him ②to cut off Moses’ attachment to Egypt ③to restore through indemnity by Satan side on the position of eldest son The whole period Egypt Canaan Course of faith of all humankind To follow with absolute faith, love and obedience Disbelief of Israelites(Exod.2:15) ⇒ Prolonged to 21-month 303 course(Exod.13:17)
Section III. The Second National Course to Restore Canaan1.The Foundation of Faith ① Central figure ＝ Moses (Jethro) ② Object for the condition = 40-year period in the wilderness of Midian (Exod.3:7-10 Moses’ calling)2 ． The Foundation ofSubstance ① Central figure ＝ Moses ② Object for the condition ＝ Indemnity condition to remove the fallen nature (The Israelites should stand in the position to love and respect,3． Providence for and receive Moses.) of three signs & ten obey the Start: Powerplagues ① To restore through indemnity the position of the eldest son defiled by Satan ② To cut off the Israelites’ attachment to Egypt ③ To let the Israelites know that Moses was sent by God ④ The Israelites had already completed the due indemnity period of 400 years as slaves in Egypt (Exod.12:41) 304 ⑤ God heard the Israelites’ cries and groaning (Exod.2:24-25)
(1) Representative of the Word (Exod. 4:10) Moses God John.1:14 Exod.4:14 Aaron Miriam Exod.15:20 Jesus Holy Spirit (Representative of the Word) (Incarnation of the Word) (2) God tried to kill Moses (Circumcision)God tried to kill Moses ⇒ Moses’ wife Zipporah circumcised their son. ① To heartily indemnify Adam’s betrayal against God Reason ② To set up the condition, that Moses started by his own will ③ To foreshow, that Jesus will also survive by the mother’s help 305
(3) CircumcisionCircumcision of Moses’ sons →saved his family →to enable theIsraelites’ Exodus. When Jesus will come → circumcision ofIsraelites → to enable God to save them 1) The meaning of circumcision ① To signify removing the blood of death ② To signify the restoration of man’s right of dominion ③ To signify the restoration of mankind as God’s true children 2) Three types of circumcision ① Circumcision of the heart (Deut.10:16) ② Circumcision of the foreskin (Gen.17:10) ③ Circumcision of all things (Lev.19:23) 306
(4) Three signs (Exod. 4:3-9) 1) Aaron’s Staff → Serpent (Restoration of Adam) God Jesus Symbol ＝ ＝ ＝ Meaning of the staff: Moses Staff → Serpent Supporter, Protector, Guider (John 3:14, Matt. 10:16 Wisdom) Pharaoh’s Staff → Serpent 2) Moses’ hand → leprous (Restoration of Eve) Incurable disease ⇒ Fall of Eve Complete recovery (Complete restoration) ⇒ Symbol of Holy Spirit Restoration of Holy Spirit – Providence of redemption of all mankind 3) Water of the Nile → Blood (Restoration of Children) Inorganic substance Organic substance symbolizes the saints (Fall humanity) (Living humanity) Restoring children of life Result: Restoration of Four Position Foundation (Restoration of Three Great Blessing) 307
(5) Ten plagues (Exod. 7:14 ～ 11:10) • Meaning: to foreshadow that Jesus will come with miracles and signs to save God’s chosen people. 2) Reason: Laban cheated Jacob ten times during his 21-year hardship in Haran. (Gen.31:7) In Moses’ time ⇒ Egyptian cheated Israelites ten times (for 30 years) 3) Contents ① The water of the Nile was hit ⇒ to be changed into blood (Exod. 7:17) ② Frogs (8:2) ③ Dust ⇒Gnat (8:16) ④ Fly (8:21) ⑤ Livestock was plagued to death (9/3) ⑥ Tumor (9:9) ⑦ Hail (9/18) ⑧ Locust (10:4) ⑨ Darkness (10:22) ⑩ Killing all the firstborn among Egyptians (11:5) 4) God hardened the Pharaoh’s heart after each plague ① Pharaoh ： to make his best efforts in holding on to the Israelites; so as to realize his powerlessness ⇒ natural surrender ② Israelites ⇒ to cut off their attachment to Egypt God wanted to show He was on the Israelites’ side through the defeat of Satanic side and victory of God’s side. 308
4 ． The Course of Exodus(Ex8:28)① 3-day journey② Pillar of cloud & pillar of fire I Cor.10:4③ Staff ー Red Sea Rev.2:17④ Manna & quail Rock ＝ Christ ＝⑤ Rephidim: Rock & water Jesus⑥ Fight with Amalekites Water ＝ Water of life ＝ Savior of life Moses God Aaron Hur Jesus Holy Spirit Joshua Saints Caleb Vanquishment Vanquishment 309
5 ． The Providence of Restoration and the Tabernacle (1) 40-day fast & the two tablets of stone (2) The significance of the two tablets of stone & the Tabernacle1) Two tablets of stone ： Jesus & H.S. – Heaven & Earth Offering Word2) Tabernacle ： representation of Jesus in symbol (Foundation of (Providence of3) Structure of the Tabernacle restoration) restoration) Most holy place Holy place ＝ Tabernacle Mercy Ark of the seat Covenant Symbol of Messiah Spirit Flesh Heaven Earth 310
(3) Ark of the covenant (to be placed in the most holy place) ① Two tablets of stone ： Jesus & H.S. (Symbolizing Heaven & Earth) ② Manna (in a golden urn) ： Main staple of the Israelites, symbolizing the body of Jesus ③ Golden Urn : to symbolize the glory of God ④ Aaron’s staff with budding: to demonstrate God’s power to the Israelites〇 The Ark : a larger representation of the cosmos, and the sam time, a smaller representation of the Tabernacle ① The mercy seat placed on top of the Ark of the Covenant ② Two cherubim made of hammered gold : placed on either of the mercy seat.; God promised He would personally appear between the cherubim, to give guidance to the Israelites. ③ Fallen Adam had blocked the way to the tree of life. ④ It foreshows that everyone would be able to come through the divided cherubim before Jesus, the tree of life, and receive the fullness of God’s Word 311
⑤ Most holy place – where only the high priest could enter only once a year when making the sacrifice of the Day of Atonement Matt.27:52: The curtain in the Tabernacle was torn in two when Jesus was crucified. This meant that Jesus crucifixion laid the basis for spiritual salvation, when the gate was opened between spirit and flesh, or between heaven and earth.⑥ God’s purpose to give the Tabernacle a) The Israelites are to complete the restoration to Canaan b) The Israelites continued to disbelieve c) Even Moses might act faithlessly as far as he is human. d) God needed an unchangeable object of faith, unlike humanity. e) It means that as long as even one person revered the object with absolute faith, God could continue the providential Will through him. Building of the Tabernacle meant the Symbolic Advent of Messiah . 312
(4) Tabernacle (Symbolic Messiah) First Foundation for the Second Foundation for Third Foundation for the Tabernacle the Tabernacle Tabernacle Central figure Moses Moses MosesFoundation of Faith Object 40-day scouting for the 40-day fast 40-day fast condition Two tablets of stone Two tablets of stone Two tablets of stone 40-day fast 4 ０ -day scouting⇒ 4 ０ -year 40-day fast wilderness 하 Central Moses God Moses God Moses GodFoundation of Substance figure Condition Israelites Moses Israelites MosesIsraelites Moses The second foundation for the Nation ： Golden calf centered on Aaron Tabernacle was built; however, (12 spies) Moses: got angered to brake the the Israelites got faithless after 10 reported faithlessly; only 2 faithfully. 10 tribes disbelieved tablets of stone(Exod.32:9) the start from Mt. Sinai. Result: Failure of the Second National Course to Restore Canaan 313
Section IV. The Third National Course to Restore Canaan1. Providence centered on Moses(1) Foundation of Faith ① Central figure ＝ Moses ② Object for the condition ＝ 40-year wandering in the wilderness of Sinai (with honothe Tabernacle with faith and loyalty) .(2) Foundation of Substance ①Central figure ＝ Moses ②Condition God God (Old (New generation) generation) Israelites Moses Israelites Moses(3) Providence for the start : Water from the Rock 314
(4) Moses’ Twice Striking the Rock1) The reason why his twice striking the rock constituted a sin ① It set up the condition to enable Satan ‘s invasion if the nation falls in faithlessness. ② It indicated that Satan may strike Jesus who will come as the rock in substance. ③ Hence Moses’ twice striking the rock became a remote cause of Jesus’ crucifixion. Strike once Living Adam Satan Adam Strike once Dead Adam Moses (God) I Cor. 10:4 Rev. 2:17 Rock Strike twice (in uncontrolled rage) Living Adam Jesus Jesus Restored Adam Dead Adam Moses – faithlessness of the Israelites → broke the tablets of stone ⇒ 十 Indication of possibility of Jesus’ death by crucifixion Jesus – faithlessness of Jewish people → Consequential death of 315 Jesus by crucifixion
2) Why couldn’t Moses’ mistake of twice striking the rock be restored? Tablet of stone (Exod. 31:18): inscribed the Ten Commandment, Christ ＝ Jesus the center of Mosaic law Rock (I Cor.10:4): Root of the tablets of stone, Root of Jesus (symbolizing God) It could not be restored as it resulted in striking Jesus (God) as the root of the tablets of stone. Rock Moses God Tablet of stone Tablet of stone + Aaron Miriam Jesus Holy Spirit -3) Why did the rock Moses stroke twice in anger still yield water? • On the foundation of nation’s drinking the water at Rephidim in the Second Course. • Although the second dispensation based on the rock was invaded by Satan externally due to Moses outward act of faithlessness, it remained sound internally due to his unchanged loyalty to Heaven. • Moses and Joshuas internal attitude of unswerving faith and devotion to the ideal of Tabernacle. (Devotion of Joshua and Caleb) 316
4) Result of twice striking the rock1) Internal Israelites ⇒ could enter Canaan; external Israelites ⇒ died in the wilderness (Deut. 34:4,5)2) Nation’s faithlessness ⇒ Rock was possessed by Satan. Satan challenged Jesus as the Rock in substance with three temptations. (Matt. 4:1-11)3) Moses’ flesh – dead (by striking twice) Jesus’ flesh – crucifixion (disbelief) Spirit – entered Canaan Spirit – resurrection (salvation)4) Fiery serpents (Rev.12:9) ⇒ Death of faithless nation; Bronze serpent (John 3:14) ⇒ Salvation of repentant nation5) Joshua succeeded Moses’ mission.6) After Moses’ twice striking the rock due to the nation’s faithlessness :① Moses : Twice striking ⇒ He couldn’t enter Canaan. (Num. 20:12) ⇒ He desperately prayed and begged God (Deut. 3:25) ⇒ He died outside the borders to Canaan. ⇒ None knew the place of his burial. (Deut. 34:6)② Jesus: Nation’s disbelief ⇒ to the way of crucifixion ⇒ Desperate prayer to avoid the fate (Matt. 26:39) ⇒ Death on the Cross ⇒ His corpse was lost after death. 317
2 ． The Foundation of Substance Centered on Joshua(1) Scouting to JerichoTwo scouts reported faithfully. ⇒ Israelites became one centered on Joshua.The scouts completed the mission, with the help of a harlot Rahab who sheltered them,on the foundation of heart of the two scouts. Moses → Joshua (as Moses’ successor) Jesus → Lord of the Second Advent Foreshowing the complete Spirit Substance to restore Spirit restoration in spirit and flesh Canaan(2) Restoration to Canaan Moses Joshua (as the successor to Moses) 3-day journey → Red Sea 3-day journey → Jordan River Shitim (scouting) → Jordan Guided by pillars of cloud & fire Guided by the Ark of covenant Crossing the Red Sea with the staff Crossing the Jordan River with the Ark of covenant 318
(3) 12 stones set up in the camp of Gilgal (Josh. 4:20)① 12 stones were taken from the very place where the priests’ feet stood in the Jordan River to set up as a stone alter in Gilgal.② Jacob built a stone alter wherever he went… (as a alter of prayer to praise God)③ 12 tribes of Jacob’s descendents follow their ancestor and set up 12 stones, which foreshowed they would construct the Holy Temple.④ This foreshadowed that the twelve disciples of Jesus should join together and honor Jesus as the Temple.⑤ God stopped giving the manna at this point. ⇒ From this time forth the Israelites were to make a living with their own sweat. 319
(4) The Conquest of Jericho① Israelites obeyed God’s command to march. 40,000 soldiers – 7 priests (blowing 7 trumpets) － the Ark of covenant ー the rest of the Israelites② Method Marching around once a day for 6 days; on the 6th day, after circling the city wall 7 times, Joshua ordered them to raise a great shout toward the city.③ The conquest of Jericho foreshadowed, that by the power of Christ and the work of his followers the satanic barrier between Heaven and earth will crumble.(5) Joshua defeated 31 kings altogether.This foreshadowed that Christ will come as the King of Kings to build the unifiedKingdom of Heaven on earth by bringing all gentile kings to complete surrender andwinning the hearts of their people. 320
Section V. Lessons1 ． Renewed understanding for the history of the Old TestamentAge It was thought merely as a record of Moses’ life and Israel’s history. • God intended to reveal by this account certain secrets of the providence of restoration. • Jesus passed away without divulging the true significance of Moses course. (John 5:19) • Moses walked the model course or formula course for the providence of restoration. • We cannot but come to the conclusion that God exists and has been guiding human history toward the realization of one absolute purpose.2 ． Gods predestined Will cannot be achieved through theperson entrusted with its fulfillment if he does not complete his portion of responsibility.3 ． Increased condition of indemnity 321
5 ． When God is about to give grace, He puts the person through a test, either before or after the grace, to prevent Satans accusation.① 40-year living in Pharaoh’s palace ⇒ The first course of Exodus② 40-year living in the wilderness of Midian ⇒ The second course of Exodus③ The test in which God tried to kill Moses ⇒ The three signs and tenplagues④ 3-day journey ⇒ The pillars of cloud and fire⑤ The Red Sea ⇒ Manna and quail⑥ The battle with the Amalekites ⇒ The tablets of stone, the Tabernacle,and the Ark of covenant⑦ 40-year wandering in the wilderness ⇒ The water from the rock⑧ The fiery serpent ⇒ The bronze serpent -End- 322
The Providence of Restorationunder the Leadership of Jesus 324
〈 Contents 〉 1. The First Worldwide Course to Restore 3.The Third Worldwide Course to Restore Canaan Canaan (1) The Foundation of Faith (2) The Foundation of Substance (1) The Spiritual Course to Restore (3) The Failure of the First Canaan under Jesus Leadership Worldwide Course to Restore Canaan ① The Spiritual Foundation of Faith 2. The Second Worldwide Course to Restore ② The Spiritual Foundation of Canaan Substance (1) The Foundation of Faith ③ The Spiritual Foundation for the ① Jesus Takes On the Mission of John Messiah the Baptist ④ The Restoration of Spiritual ② Jesus Forty-Day Fast and Three Canaan Temptations in the Wilderness ③ The Result of the Forty-Day Fast and (2) The Course to Restore Substantial the Three Temptations Canaan under the Leadership of Christ (2) The Foundation of Substance at the Second Advent (3) The Failure of the Second Worldwide Course to Restore Canaan 4. Some Lessons from Jesus Course 325
IntroductionIn the beginning, Adam should have governed the angels (I Cor.6:3) , but due to his fall, human beings came under Satans dominion andformed a hellish world. To restore this through indemnity, Jesuscame as the second Adam to personally bring Satan to submissionand establish the Kingdom of Heaven. However, Satan, who doesnot submit even to God, would by no means readily yield to Jesusand people of faith. Therefore, taking responsibility for having createdhuman beings, God raised up Jacob and Moses and revealedthrough them the model course by which Jesus could subjugateSatan.Jacob walked the symbolic course to bring Satan to submission,while Moses walked the image course. Their courses pioneered theway for Jesus to walk the actual course. In walking the worldwidecourse to restore Canaan, Jesus followed the model demonstrated inthe national course to restore Canaan when Moses was working tosubjugate Satan. 326
Section I. The Foundation of the Messiah For fallen people to be restored to their original state, we must receive the Messiah. Before we can receive the Messiah, we must first establish the foundation for the Messiah, without which the fallen people will kill the Messiah if he come to this world.The foundation of faith ① Central figure: John the Baptist God ② Object for the condition: Word ③ Period: 400 years Indemnity condition to remove the fallen natureThe foundation of substance Cain Abel ① Central figure: John the Baptist receive ② Condition: Indemnity condition to (Angel) love obey respect (Adam) remove the fallen nature Nation John the Baptist 327
1 ． The First Worldwide Course to Restore Canaan (1) The foundation of faith 1) Central figure ＝ John the Baptist Elijah of the Second Coming (Matt.17:13) One who makes straight the way of the Lord (John.1:23) Illustrious life of prayer and asceticism in the wilderness 2) Object for the condition ＝ Oneness with the Tabernacle on the foundation of the number 40. (Messiah will descend on 400-year national foundation.) (2) The foundation of substance 1) Central figure ＝ John the Baptist 2) Condition God Indemnity condition to remove the fallen nature Israelites love obey John the Baptist Luke 3:15 respect receive 328 Failure due to the faithlessness of John the Baptist to Jesus
2. The Second Worldwide Course to Restore Canaan (1) The foundation of faith 1) Central figure ： Jesus (who takes on the mission of John the Baptist) John the Baptist gave the baptism to Jesus at the Jordan River. (John 1:29) 2) Object for the condition ： 40-day fast & three temptations (2) Three temptations 1) The cause behind Jesus’ three temptation Remote cause ： Moses’ act of striking the rock twice and breaking the tablets of stone Immediate cause ： Faithlessness of John the Baptist (Failure of Elijah-type central figure) 2) Satan’s purpose in giving Jesus the three temptation: To prevent Jesus from restoring the three blessing and accomplishing the purpose of creation Purpose of Messiah’s advent ＝ Purpose of creation ＝ Three great blessing ＝ Three temptation Cause behind Satan’s taking a dominant position to impose temptations on Jesus ⇒ Moses’ act of striking the rock twice and breaking the tablets of stone let Satan to claim possession of them. 329
3) Significance of the three temptation① The first temptation – in the wildernessSatan : Stone BreadJesus : Word Bread Stone = Jesus Satan meant Jesus to give up the position of Messiah. Jesus (Rev.2:17)Result ： Jesus fulfilled the condition of indemnity to restore the first blessing; andestablished the basis for the restoration of the position as the Messiah.② The second temptation – at the pinnacle of TempleSatan : “If you are the Son of God, throw yourselfdown.” God : Invisible dominatorJesus : “You shall not tempt the Lord your God.” Jesus : Substantial dominatorResult ： Jesus fulfilled the condition of indemnity torestore the second blessing; and established the Angel : Servantbasis for restoration of children. 330
③ The third temptation – on the top of a high mountainSatan: “I will give you all thing if you worship me.” Satan tempted Jesus might also submit to him as AdamJesus: “You shall worship and serve only the Lord your God.” had submitted in the beginning. Result ： Jesus fulfilled the condition of indemnity to restore the third blessing; and established the basis for dominion over the natural world. ④ As a result of Jesus’ victory for the three temptation: 〇 Jesus restored through indemnity all that had been offered to God over the course of the providence for the purpose of laying the foundation of faith; 〇 Jesus set up the condition for the fulfillment of God’s three great blessing and the restoration of the four position foundation. 331
(3) The foundation of substance ① Central figure ＝ Jesus ② Condition God Indemnity condition to remove the fallen nature Jewish people Jesus Luke 3:15 Love Obey Disciples Respect receive (Cain) (Abel) Failure of the second course 332
3. The Third Worldwide Course to Restore Canaan (1) When even Jesus’ disciples as well as the other Jewish people became faithless to him who came as the substance of the Tabernacle and the hole temple, Jesus could not but walk the path of death and be crucified. (2) As a consequence, the Jewish people lost the one who should have been the spiritual and physical focus of their faith. They no longer had a basis upon which to begin the third worldwide course to restore Canaan as a substantial course. (3) Christians, as the Second Israel, were to begin this course as a spiritual course by exalting the resurrected Jesus as their focus of faith. 333
4 ． The Spiritual Course to Restore Canaan under Jesus Leadership (The Spiritual Foundation for the Messiah) (1) The Spiritual Foundation of Faith 1) Central figure: Resurrected Jesus (standing in the position of John the Baptist in spirit.) Jesus resurrected three days after his death on the cross (to restore the position of spiritual true parent as a spirit) . 2) Object for the condition: Jesus as a substantial spirit in the 40-day period of resurrection 3) Period: 40 days after Jesus’ resurrection 334
(2) Significance of Jesus’ crucifixion Satan God The three temptations Victory Jesus God Fallen man Jesus Failure Satan Faithless people Flesh Spirit Flesh Spirit 1) Purpose of God’s sending Messiah: Salvation of all mankind 2) Purpose of Satan’s claiming: Satan was fixed on killing Jesus even though he might have to hand back all of humanity. ① God handed over Jesus to Satan as the condition of indemnity to save all humankind who had turned against Jesus and fallen into Satans realm. ② Satan exercised his maximum power to kill Jesus so as to interrupt the way of physical salvation. ③ God exercised His maximum power and resurrected Jesus to open the way for all humanity to be engrafted with the resurrected Jesus and thereby 335 receive salvation and rebirth.
(3) The Spiritual Foundation of Substance 1) Central figure ： Resurrected Jesus 2) Condition God Indemnity condition to remove the fallen nature Nation Resurrected Jesus love obey (disciples) respect receiveProvidence of the start: Jesus gave his disciples the power to perform signs and miracles.The spiritual foundation for the Messiah was laid to complete the providence to restore Canaan only spiritually. 336
5. The Course to Restore Substantial Canaan under theLeadership of Christ at the Second AdventThis providence has passed through a long two-thousand-year course of history,expanding to construct a worldwide spiritual dominion. (1) Foundation of Faith 1) Central figure: Christ of the Second Advent is the new John the Baptist 2) Object for the condition: Condition of faith with the number 40 (2) Foundation of Substance God 1) Central figure: Christ of the Second Advent as the new John the Baptist Indemnity condition to remove the fallen nature Christ of the Second 2) Condition 1st & 2nd Israel Advent as the new love obey John the Baptist respect receive (3) The third national course to restore Canaan Moses (spirit) → Joshua (spirit & flesh) : substantial course— Restoration of Canaan (4) The third worldwide course to restore Canaan Jesus (spirit) → Christ of the Second Advent (spirit & flesh): substantial course 337 Kingdom of Heaven on Earth
First Israel (Judaism) → Faithless Jesus Second Israel (Christianity) → Faithful Christ of the Second Israel (Christianity) → Faithless Second Advent Third Israel (Korea, Unification Church) → FaithfulProvidence for the start: Jesus External – Moses External - Rock Miracles & signs Internal – Christ of the Joshua Water from the rock Second Internal - Word Advent 338
Section II. Lessons1. God’s predestination of His Will is absolute; Accomplishment of His predestination by human is conditional.2. The greater a persons mission, the greater the test he will confront. ① Since Adam became faithless and forsook God, Jesus had to restore Adams mistake by enduring when God forsook him, all the while showing unchanging faith. ② Therefore, Jesus was tempted by Satan in the wilderness and forsaken by God on the cross. (Temptation in the wilderness; trial on the cross) 3393. Even in a trial on the cross, Jesus died for God and His Will.
(Reference) Comparison of Moses’ & Jesus’ courses Cleanse Completion of the 메 Messiah Original Sin purpose of creation Oneness in idea, action, life Messiah Man & heart(3rd) (2nd) (1st) (1st) (2nd) (3rd) Joshua Moses Moses Moses Moses Moses Israelites Israelites Israelites Foundation 40 y. in 40 y. in 40 y. in Failure Failure for the Messiah palace Midian wildernes Success s Success Success Success Foundation Foundation of substance of faith(3rd) (2nd) (1st) (1st) (2nd) (3rdResurrected Resurrected Jesus Jesus John Fallen man John Jesus Jesus disciples Jews Jews 400 y. 40-day 40-day fast resurrection Success Failure Failure Success Success Success -End- 340
The Periods in Providential History and theDetermination of Their Lengths 342
〈 Table of Contents 〉 3. The Periods in the Age of the Providence 1. Parallel Providential Periods of Restoration and Their Lengths 2. The Number of Generations or Years in the (1) The 400-Year Period of Slavery in Egypt Periods of the Age of the Providence to Lay (2) The 400-Year Period of the Judges the Foundation for Restoration (3) The 120-Year Period of the United Kingdom (4) The 400-Year Period of the Divided Kingdoms (1) Why and How the Providence of of North and South Restoration is Prolonged (5) The 210-Year Period of Israels Exile and Return (2) Vertical Indemnity Conditions and (6) The 400-Year Period of Preparation for the Horizontal Restoration through Advent of the Messiah Indemnity 4. The Periods in the Age of the Prolongation of the (3) Horizontal Restoration through Providence of Restoration and Their Lengths Indemnity carried Out (4) Numerical Indemnity Periods for (1) The 400-Year Period of Persecution in the Roman Empire Restoring the Foundation of Faith (2) The 400-Year Period of Regional Church (5) The Parallel Periods Determined by the Leadership Number of Generations (3) The 120-Year Period of the Christian Empire (6) Providential Periods of Horizontal (4) The 400-Year Period of the Divided Kingdoms Restoration through Indemnity Carried of East and West Out Vertically (5) The 210-Year Period of Papal Exile and Return (6) The 400-Year Period of Preparation for the Second Advent of the Messiah 343
IntroductionDoes God live in history?If God lives, how does He work throughout history?And with what kind of principle does God work?1. Parallel Providential Periods(1) What does parallel mean?We find cases where the various circumstances of a period in history arerepeated in similar form during a later age. This term was first used by afamous historian, Arnold Joseph Toynbee, who could not reveal its reason. individual family nation world macrocosm 344
(2) How do parallel providential periods come about? When a central figure fails his responsibility, his failure must be restored through indemnity again by another person to carry on his mission; So the periods come to be parallel to one another. Completion of God’s portion Human portion God’s Will ＝ of responsibility ＋ of responsibility 100 ％ 95 ％ 5％ individual family nation world macrocosm 345
(3) Main factors which determine the formation of parallel providential periods“Repeated dispensations to restore the foundation for the Messiah” ① Central figure 1) Foundation of faith: ② Object for the condition Division of good and evil ③ Numerical period of indemnity 2) Foundation of substance: ① Central figure Restoration of dominion ② Indemnity condition to remove the fallen nature God Indemnity condition to remove the fallen nature Cain Abel love obey respect receive 346
(4) Types of the parallel providential periodParallel providential period in the formation stage ( Symbolic type)Parallel providential period in the growth stage (Image type)Parallel providential period in the completion stage (Substantial type) Foundation for the Messiah of the family level Adam Abraham Age of the providence to lay the foundation for restoration Age of symbolic parallels Foundation for the Messiah of the national levelAbraham Jesus Age of the providence of restoration Age of image parallels Foundation for the Messiah of the world level Jesus Christ of the Age of the prolongation of the providence of restoration Second Advent Age of substantial parallels 347
(5) The Number of Generations or Years in the Periods of the Age of the Parallel Providential Periods(1) Formation of the number of years 4th stage 10th stage Growth Period ９ Completion : 3rd stage 8 7 6 Growth : 2nd stage 5 4 3 Formation : 1st stage 2 1st stage Adam Eve Heaven Earth ③ ④① Number 12 ＝ 4 position foundation X 3 stages② Number 4 ＝ 4 position foundation ; 4 stages③ Number 21 ＝ completion number 7 (Heaven’s number 3 ＋ Earth’s number 4) X 3 stages④ Number 40 ＝ 4 position foundation X 10 stages 348
(2) The number of years in the parallel providential periods Creation: 6 stages Restoration: 6 stages Abraham Isaac Jacob met Adam Noah 10 gen. Jacob Birthright to Haran to Canaan Joseph 10 gen.SymbolicParallel p. 1600 400 120 40 21 40 12 120 y. “ Horizontal restoration through 4 40 d. “ indemnity carried out vertically 21 21 d. “ 40 40 d. “ Slavery in Egypt Judges United Kingdom Divided Kingdoms Israel’s Preparation for the Saul of North & South Exile & Return Advent of Messiah David Abraham Moses Solomon Malachi JesusImage NParallelp. 400 400 120 S 400 210 400 120 y. 120 y. “ 40 y. 40 d. “ 21 y. 21 d. “ 40 y. 40 y. “ Persecution in Regional Church Christian Empire Divided Kingdom Papal Exile Preparation for the Roman Empire Leadership of East & West & Return the Second Advent Luther Christ at the Jesus Augustine Charlemagne Second AdventSubstantial EParallel p. 400 400 120 W 400 210 400 349
(3) The Parallels between the Two Ages in the Providence of Restoration Slavery in Egypt Judges United Kingdom Divided Kingdoms Israel’s Preparation for the Saul of North & South Exile & Return Advent of Messiah David Abraham Moses Solomo Malachi Jesus n 400 400 120 400 210 400Object forthe condition Tabernacle Tabernacle Temple Temple X 2nd Temple Prophet ProphetCentral figure High priest High priest King King Moses Judges X Malachi Persecution in Regional Church Christian Empire Divided Kingdom Papal Exile Preparation for the the Roman Empire Leadership of East & West & Return Second Advent Luther Christ at the Jesus Augustine Charlemagne Second Advent 400 400 120 400 210 400Object for thecondition Ecclesia Catholicism Catholicism Catholicism X Protestantism Monastics MonasticsCentral figure Augustine Church Leaders X Luther Pope Pope King King 350
(1) ①Abraham’s mistake in offering ⇒ Satan’s invasion –Restoration through indemnity400 yrs ②Jacob’s 12 children & 70 kinsmen – Slavery in Egypt (punishment & faith)of ③1st Israel ： Circumcision, sacrifices, Sabbath (Life for separation from Satan)Slavery ④Moses’ 3 signs & 10 plagues – Surrender of Pharaoh – Exodusin Egypt ⑤After the slavery – 10 commandments, core of Old Testament – Completion of Tabernacle – Preparation for Messiah400 yrs ①Jewish nation’s mistake in honoring Jesus ⇒ Satan’s invasion – Restorationof Perse- through indemnitycution ②Jesus’ 12 disciples & 70 followers – Persecution in Rome (Punishment & faith)in the ③2nd Israel ： Baptism, martyrdom, Sabbath, holy communion (Life forRoman separation from Satan)Empire ④Spiritual miracles & power (A.D.313: Emperor Constantine recognized Christianity; A.D.392: Emperor Theodosius I designated it as the state religion. ⑤After the persecution – Gospel, core of New Testament – Formation of ecclesia - Preparation for Messiah 351
(2) ①Mission of the Judges : Prophet, Priest, King400 y. ②Israelites’ entering Canaan ⇒ Dividing the land among the clans & tribesof the ③Settling in villages united around the judges, the people consolidated into aJudges chosen nation and established a simple feudalistic society ④The Israelites should have exalted the Tabernacle and remained obedient to the direction of the judges. However, instead of destroying the seven Canaanite tribes, the Israelites lived among them and were influenced by their customs, thus bringing great confusion to their faith.400 y. of ①Mission of church leader : Monastic, Pope, KingRegional ②Germanic people’s migration (Invasion of Huns (a Mongolian tribe) into theChurch West in 4th century ⇒ German’s migration to Western Europe) – Spread ofLeadership Christianity to Germanic peoples (Spread of Gospel to Kingdom of Franks) ③In the new land of Western Europe, God raised up the Germanic tribes as a new chosen people and established an early form of feudal society, which later matured into the feudalism of the Middle Ages. ④Christians were supposed to exalt the Church as the image of Messiah and follow the directions of its bishops and monastic leaders. However, they became influenced by the German paganism, which brought great confusion to the Christian faith. 352
(3) ①Prophet Samuel anointed Saul as the first king of Israel (800 y. after Abraham) P120 y. ②As Moses built Tabernacle for the completion of Exodus, Solomon was toof the build God’s Temple and Kingdom.United ③Central figure of the foundation of faith : KingKingdom (High priest for spiritual kingdom; king for substantial kingdom) ④Failure of King Saul in Abel’s position – Failure of the foundation of substance ( (King Saul disobeyed the commands of God given through the prophet Samuel.) ⑤King Solomon left the position of Abel for the substantial offering when he fell into lust with his many foreign wives, who turned him away from God to worship paganish gods (ex. Asralot, Milgom, Gmos, Molok) . ⇒ Division of kingdom to South & North.120 y. ①Pope Leo III crowned Charlemagne and blessed him as the first emperor ofof the Christendom in 800 A.D.Christian ②Charlemagnes empire realized the ideal of the Christian state as set down inEmpire The City of God by St. Augustine. ③Central figure of the foundation of faith : Emperor (Pope for the spiritual empire, King for the substantial empire) ④The emperors did not remain obedient to God’s Will and left the position of Abel for the substantial offering. ⇒ Failure of the foundation of substance A ⑤The Christian empire began to divide in the third generation. Charlemagnes grandsons (Louis II, Charles II) partitioned it into three kingdoms: the East F Franks, the West Franks and Italy (which became ruled by East Frank later) . 353
(4) ①The United Kingdom divided in the third generation into two kingdoms. ② Cain – 10 tribes –The kingdom of Israel ruled by 19 kings for some 260 years. Abel - 2 tribes– The kingdom of Judah ruled by 20 kings for 394 years. 400 y. of the Divided Kingdom of South & North Northern kingdom of Israel : was founded by Jeroboam, who had lived in exile in the days of King Solomon ; 〇 Its royal families changed nine times; no king was righteous in the sight of God ; 〇 God sent the prophet Elijah, who prevailed in the contest with 850 prophets of Baal and Asherah on Mt. Carmel when God sent down fire upon the altar. 〇 Other prophets, including Elisha, Jonah, Hosea and Amos, spread the Word of God at the risk of their lives. 〇 God had the Assyrians destroy them and took away their qualification as the chosen people forever. Southern Kingdom of Judah : was founded by Solomon’s son, Rehoboam. 〇 Its royal house continued in one dynastic line from David to Zedekiah, producing many righteous kings out of the twenty who ruled the kingdom for 394 years. 〇 a succession of evil kings after King Josiah, combined with influence from the northern kingdom, led to much idolatry and corruption. Consequently, its people were taken into exile in Babylon. ③ God sent 4 great & 12 small prophets to move nation to repentance and internal reform. ④ However, as the kings and the people did not heed the warnings of the prophets and did not repent, God chastised them externally by sending gentile nations such as Syria, Assyria and Babylon to attack them. ⑤ Gentile nations took the people of Israel and Judah into exile to put an end to the 354 m monarchy in Israel.
(4) ① The Christian empire also began to divide in the third generation. Charlemagnes grandsons partitioned it into three kingdoms: the East Franks, the West Franks and Italy ② Cain – West Frank400 y. of Divided Kingdom of East & West Abel – East Frank (+ Italy) ： under Otto I’s rule ⇒ the Holy Roman Empire ③ As the papacy was corrupt. God sent prominent monks such as St. Thomas Aquinas and St. Francis of Assisi to admonish the papacy and promote internal r reform in the Church ④ Since the papacy and the Church did not repent, but sank further into corruption and immorality, God chastised them externally by letting their people fight the Muslims in the Crusades. While Jerusalem and the Holy Land were under the protection of the Abbasid Caliphate, Christian pilgrims were received with hospitality. After the Caliphate collapsed and the Holy Land was conquered by the Seljuk Turks, cries of alarm went out that Christian pilgrims were beingh arassed. Outraged, the popes raised the Crusades to recover the Holy Land. There were eight Crusades, beginning in 1095 and continuing sporadically for about 200 years. Despite some initial success, the Crusaders were defeated again and again. ⑤ Monarchic Christianity began to erode. : The papacy had completely lost its prestige and credibility after the repeated defeats of the Crusades. Christianity thus lost its center of spiritual sovereignty. Moreover, since the lords and knights who had maintained feudal society were decimated by the Crusades, feudal society lost its political power and vigor. Since the papacy and the feudal lords had spent enormous funds to pursue these unsuccessful wars, they were left 355 impoverished.
(5) ① Nearly 70 years elapsed from the time King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon took into captivity King Jehoiachin and his royal family, prophets210 y. including Daniel and Ezekiel, and many other Israelites. until the fall ofof Babylon and their liberation by the royal decree of King Cyrus.Israel’s ② It then took another 140 years for the exiles to return to their homelandExiles & in three waves, until they fully reformed themselves as a nation unitedReturn around the Will of God as proclaimed in the messianic prophecies of Malachi.210 y. ① In 1309, Philip forced Pope Clement V to move the papacy from Rome toof Avignon in southern France..Papal Exile ② For 70, successive popes lived there subject to the kings of France, until 1377 when Pope Gregory XI returned the papal residence to Rome& Return ③After the return, three popes (Urban VI, Clement VII, Alexander V) were opposed one another to bring huge confusion until the midst of 15th century. The papacy recovered the authority it had lost in 1309. 356
(6) ①Providence through period of forty for the separation of Satan – Final period of restoration through indemnity in 4,000-year providential history. ② The Israelites established the foundation of faith by repenting of their past400 y. of Preparation for the Advent of the Messiah sin of idolatry, rebuilding the which had been destroyed by King Nebuchadnezzar, and reforming their faith based on the Mosaic Law under the guidance of Ezra the They then began to prepare for the coming of the Messiah according to the word of the prophet. ③ The First Israel had to suffer external hardships at the hands of the gentile nations of Persia, Greece, Egypt, Syria and Rome until they met Jesus, as Jacob’s family did until they met Joseph in Egypt. ④ God sent the prophet Malachi to the chosen people 430 years beforehand to arouse in them a strong messianic expectation. At the same time, God encouraged the Jews to reform their religion and deepen their faith to make the internal preparations necessary to receive the Messiah. Meanwhile, among the worlds peoples, God founded religions suited to their regions and cultures by which they could make the necessary internal preparations to receive the Messiah. Buddha (565-485 B.C., India) Socrates (470-399 B.C., Greece) Confucius (552-479 B.C., China) ⑤Jesus – Israel – Roman Empire – to the whole world 357
(6) ①Providence through period of forty for the separation of Satan – Final period of restoration through indemnity in 6,000-year providential history. ②After the papacys return to Rome, medieval Christians established the 400 years of Preparation for the Second Advent of the Messiah foundation of faith by seeking to reform the Roman church; these efforts culminated in the Protestant Reformation led by Martin Luther. This movement pierced the gloom of medieval Europe with the light of the Gospel and pioneered new paths of faith. ③The Second Israel has had to walk a path of internal tribulations until they meet the Messiah of the Second Advent. The ideologies of Renaissance humanism and the Enlightenment, as well as the call for religious freedom which arose from the Reformation, have created a profusion of philosophies and theologies, causing great confusion in the Christian faith and turmoil in peoples spiritual lives. ④Beginning with the Renaissance, progress in virtually every field of human endeavor, including politics, economy, culture and science, has increased at a rapid rate. Today, these fields have reached their zenith and have created a global environment conducive to the work of Christ at his Second Coming. ⑤Christ of the Second Advent – 3rd Israel – USA - World 358
(4) Crossing of the sovereignties of God and Satan in the history of the providence of restorationCain-type view of life - HellenismSatan God God Satan God Augustine Charlemagne Luther SecondJesus Advent 400 400 120 400 210 400 Persecution in Regional Church Christian Empire Divided Kingdom Papal Exile Preparation for the the Roman Empire Leadership of East & West & Return Second AdventGod Satan Satan God SatanAbel-type view of life - Hebraism 359
(5) The Progress of History in the Age of the Providence of Restoration Feudalistic societies Clan societies Satanic primitive Monarchic societies haunted Northern societies by struggle and kingdom (Egypt, Babylon, of Israel division Hittites) Solomon’s failure Societies of in unification of democratic eastern empires type God-centered Clan society of society of Feudalisticinterdependence, God’s side societies of Kingdom ofmutual prosperity centered on God’s side goodness Southern and universal Abraham centered on (the United kingdom Heavenly shared values the Judges Kingdom under of Judah Kingdom King Saul) of goodness on Earth 360
Roman England USA Empire Israel (Spiritual (Spiritual (Spiritual Christianity) Christianity) Christianity) (Formation) (Growth) (Completion) Struggle between 102 Puritans Protestant & Catholic Industrial revolution Spiritual Colonial policy Christianity(Failure in spirit & flesh) Propagation of Christianity Heavenly Liberation of colonies kingdom -End- 361
The Period of Preparationfor the Second Advent of the Messiah 362
〈 Table of Contents 〉(4) The Rise of the Great Powers1. The Period of the Reformation(1) The Renaissance (5) Religious Reforms and Political and(2) The Reformation Industrial Revolutions since the Renaissance2. The Period of Religious and 4. The World Wars Ideological Conflicts (1) The Providential Causes of the World(1) The Cain-Type View of Life Wars(2) The Abel-Type View of Life (2) The First World War (3) The Second World War3. The Period of Maturation of Politics, (4) The Third World WarEconomy and Ideology(1) Democracy (I) Cain-Type Democracy (II) Abel-Type Democracy(2) The Significance of the Separation of Powers(3) The Significance of the Industrial Revolution 363
Introduction(1) Period : 1517 ～ 1918 (400 years)(2) Divided into three periods: ① The Period of the Reformation [1517 ～ 1648 (130 years) ] ② The Period of Religious and Ideological Conflicts [1648 ～ 1789 (140 years) ] g. The Period of Maturation of Politics, Economy and Ideology [1789 ～ 1918 (130 years) ] 364
Section I. The Period of the Reformation1. Outline 1) The 130-year period of the Reformation : began in 1517, when Martin Luther raised the banner of the Protestant Reformation in Germany, and lasted until the wars of religion were settled by the Treaty of Westphalia in 1648. 2) The character of this period : was shaped by the Renaissance and the Reformation, both products of medieval feudal society. 3) Cause of the birth of Reformation & Renaissance Medieval feudalism Resistance against the Cause of Secularization of repression to human original R&R the Roman church natureTwo types of External → Movement for a revival of Hellenismdesires ofhuman original → Renaissancenature Internal → Movement for a revival of Hebraism → 365
2. Renaissance① The Renaissance came to life in fourteenth-century Italy, which was the center of the study of the classical Hellenic heritage.② Though it began as a movement imitating the thought and life of ancient Greece and Rome, it soon developed into a wider movement which transformed the medieval way of life.③ It expanded beyond the sphere of culture to encompass every aspect of society, including politics, economic life and religion. In fact, it became the external driving force for the construction of the modern world.3. Reformation① The secularization and decadence of the Church leadership caused the rebellion against the ritualism and rules of the Church, the stratified feudal system and papal authority which deprived them of autonomy, under the influence of Renaissance..② They called for the revival of the spirit of early Christianity, when believers zealously lived for the Will of God, guided by the words of Jesus and the apostles.③ When the indulgences which Pope Leo X began selling was proclaimed in 1517, a movement to protest this abuse ignited a fuse to explode in the Protestant Reformation under the leadership of Martin Luther.④ The wars of religion which swirled around the Protestant movements continued for more than 100 years until 1648, when the Treaty of Westphalia ended the Thirty Years War, which was fought on the soil of Germany. 366
Section II. The Period of Religious and Ideological Conflicts1. Outline 1) The period of religious and ideological conflicts refers to the 140 years beginning with the secure establishment of Protestantism at the Treaty of Westphalia in 1648 and ending with the French Revolution in 1789. 2) Two movement of Reformation and Renaissance brought people internal and external freedom to pursue the internal and external desire flowing from their original nature. 3) As people exercised freedom of faith and thought, they could not avoid divisions in theology and disputes among philosophers. 4) God has worked His providence of restoration throughout the course of history by repeatedly separating those representing Abel from those representing Cain, from the individual level to the world level. → In the Last Days, this fallen world is divided into the Cain-type communist world and the Abel-type democratic world. 367
2. The Cain-type View of Life (Humanism) 1) The pursuit of the external aspects of the original nature first aroused a movement to revive the ancient heritage of Hellenism and gave birth to the humanism of the Renaissance. 2) .Cain-type view of life had broken down the verities enshrined by history and tradition. All matters in human life came to be judged by reason or empirical observation. Anything deemed irrational or other-worldly, including belief in the God of the Bible, was thoroughly discredited. Peoples energies were narrowly directed toward the 3) Instead oflife practical facilitating the internal inclination to seek God, it gave birth to a view of life which encouraged people to follow only external pursuits. 4) This blocked their path to God and led them toward Satans realm. 5) Cain-type view led medieval people to the direction to separate from God and cease the faith in God. 6) Historical figures of Cain-type view of life: D .F Strauss, L. Feuerbach, Karl Marx, F. Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Mao Zedong 7) Cain-type view of life, which budded after the Renaissance and grew through the Enlightenment into atheism and materialism, matured into the godless ideology of Marxism, which became the cornerstone of the communist world of today. 368
3. The Abel-Type View of Life2) The original nature of medieval people not only pursued external values; it also sought internal values.2) As medieval people were prompted by their original nature to pursue internal values, a movement arose to revive Hebraism which bore fruit in the Protestant Reformation3) The Abel-type view of life guided modern people to seek God in a deeper and more thoughtful way.4) Historical figures of Abel-type view of life: Immanuel Kant, J. G. Fichte, Friedrich Schelling, Hegel5) C Cain-type world: Communism In order to form the two worlds of today, A Abel-type world: Democracy the two types of view of life were established. As a result, man’s view of life is either the Cain-type or Abel-type view of life. 369
Section III ． The Period of Maturation of Politics, Economy and Ideology This period lasted for 130 years from the French Revolution, through the Industrial Revolution, to the end of the First World War. (1789 ～ 1918)1. Maturation of Politics 1) Democracy French Revolution Cain-type Communism Democracy Leaders of atheism and materialism were awakened to the flaws of absolute monarchy to tear down the Medieval Monarchic Democratic remnants of the feudal system. feudal society society society Democratic Revolution Abel-type of England and USA Liberal Democracy Democracy Abel-type democracy was born out of sincere Christians’ victorious fight with absolutism to win religious freedom. 370
2) Separation of Powers Brain ( ＝ Government) Stomach Heart Lung Legislative Executive Judicial Root Stem Leaf① Satan was defectively mimicking an aspect of the Principle ahead of its realization by God.② According to the principle of creation, The universe is patterned after the structure of a perfect human being.③ The ideal world to be built by fully mature people is also to resemble the structure and functions of a perfect individual. Human body: Brain ⇒ Spinal cord ⇒ Peripheral nervous system ⇒ Every part of the body Ideal society: God ⇒ Lord of Second Advent ⇒ Follower (Stomach; Heart, Lung) ⇒ Economic system Human body: vertical relationship the brain; horizontal relation with each other. Ideal society: vertical relationship with God; horizontal relationship with each other.④ Process of Restoration of Separation of Powers ： Monopoly of powers by king ⇒ King (Powers) + Church as Party ⇒ Party politics with separation of powers ⇒ Ideal society ruled by God’s Word⑤ Conclusion: Realization of ideal society by the principle of 3-stage development. 371
2. Maturation of Economy 1) Significance of Industrial Revolution God’s Ideal World without sin of creation Pleasant living environment The Industrial Revolution which began in England arose out of God’s providence to restore the living environment to one suitable for the ideal world. To restore the external living environment for the ideal society; 2) Industrial Revolution To contribute to the internal aspect of providence of restoration for the propagation of the Gospel. 3. The Rise of the Great PowersIndustrial As markets for superabundant products The great powers felt urged toRevolution As source of industrial raw material pioneer new colonies. Consequently, the great powers grew strong rapidly as they competed with each other in the scramble for colonies. 372
The ideal world resembles the structure of a healthy human body. God’s ideal = Realization of society without sin of Creation = Restoration of pleasant living environment BrainHuman Stomach Heart Lung Liver Body Legislative Executive JudicialPolitics Production Distribution ConsumptionEconomy Storage Necessary & Fair & Sufficient for Reasonable & in Sufficient needs harmony with the purpose of the whole Plant Root Stem Leaf Give & Take Action Mind Heart of Parents Mind to live for others Will of commitment Body Body of Servant 373
4. Religious Reforms & Political & Industrial Revolutions since the Renaissance 1st Renaissance 2nd Renaissance 3rd Renaissance (Literature) Enlightenment Materialism (Natural science) (Social science) ) Reformation Spiritual Movement Unification of Religions (Luther, Calvin) (Wesley brothers, Fox, (New Reformation Swedenborg) by True Parents) Collapse of medieval Collapse of Society of God’s feudal society absolute monarchy Ideal of Creation Capitalism ・ (Democracy) (the Manorial system) (Imperialism) Collapse of communism (Socialism) Feudal lord, knight, serf 1st Industrial 2nd Industrial 3rd Industrial Revolution Revolution Revolution (Steam engine) (Electricity, gasoline engine) (Nuclear energy) 374
Section IV ． The World Wars1. The Providential Causes of the World Wars 1) Human actions Internal cause: Internal tendency toward the Will of God External cause: Intention to respond the situation one faces 2) The World Wars Internal cause: God’s providence External cause: Politics, Economy, Ideology 3) Internal cause of the World Wars ① Satan’s last desperate struggle to preserve his sovereignty ② Worldwide indemnity conditions to restore the three blessings ③ To overcome Jesus’ three temptations on the world level ④ To fulfill the worldwide indemnity condition to restore God’s sovereignty 376
2. Significance of the World Wars World War I (Land) - World War II (People) - World War III (Ideology)1) Providential significance of the World Wars ① Politics: Ideological confrontation ② Economy: Scramble for land ③ Providence:Conflict between God and Satan (or, between good and evi Substance is a shadow of invisible essence. (Heb.8:5) Invisible being cannot act without substance. God intends to set up His ideal of creation (restoration) Good Conflict between Satan intends to prevent himself from being deprived sovereignty Evil good & evil2) The Providential Significance of the World Wars - For the sake of restoration of God’s Three Great Blessings Three Completion of Adam fell → under Satan’s possession individuality Great Jesus → Three Temptation (by Completion of family Blessings Completion of dominion Satan) Lord of Second Advent → 3 World Wars 377
3. Confrontation of triplex alliances of Heavenly and satanic sides Adam Eve Angel World War I Imperialistic (Defeated nation (Anti-Christian) Satan Germany Austria Turkey (Axis) gave up Colonies) Victory 1914-1918 (4 yrs) Democratic (Allies) (League of Nations) God USA England France (Christian) 21 yrs (Pro-Christian) (L.N.) World War II Anti-Christian Satan Germany Japan Italy (Axis) (Victorious nation Victory- Independence of colonies) (United Nations) Christian God USA England France (Allies) 1939-1945 (6 yrs) Pro-Christian (+Soviet Union) (U.N.) 21 yrs Communist Satan N. Korea China Soviet U. World War III Anti-Christian (Unification of world by the victory of Heavenly side) God S. Korea Japan USA World Victory (World Democratic Government)1966-1978 (Vietnam 12y.) ) Christian Satan N. Korea Japan China1979-2000 (21y.) ( Pro-Christian Asia (W.G.) God S. Korea Japan Taiwan 378
Central Figures of Satan’s side in the World Wars Type of Type of multiplication Type of dominion individual over the creation completion of children Germany: WW I Kaiser Pan-Germanism World hegemonyWW II Germany: Hitler Pan-Germanism World hegemony Solidarity of Soviet Union: WorldWW III Stalin farmers and communization workers 379
4. Cause and Result of World Wars Cause Result 〇 Indemnity condition of the formation-stage for the restoration of Three Great Blessing The beginning of the providenceWW I 〇 Condition of victory for Jesus’ First Temptation of the Second Advent of the 〇 Foundation of foundation of the formation-stage for formation-stage the restoration of sovereignty 〇 Indemnity condition of the growth-stage for the restoration of Three Great Blessing Start of the Providence of theWW II 〇 Condition of victory for Jesus’ Second Temptation Second Advent of the growth- 〇 Foundation of foundation of the growth-stage for the restoration of sovereignty stage 〇 Indemnity condition of the completion-stage for the restoration of Three Great Blessing Construction of the Kingdom ofWW III 〇 Condition of victory for Jesus’ Third Temptation 〇 Foundation of foundation of the completion-stage Heaven on Earth for the restoration of sovereignty 380
Conclusion World WarsWorld War I & II → for dividing the world into two World War III → for unifying the divided world Armed conflict → incomplete victory Two possible ways Ideological conflict → complete victory It depends on success or failure in carrying out the human portion of responsibility. 381 -End-
〈 Table of Contents 〉 1. When Will Christ Return? (1) A National Condition of Indemnity 2. In What Manner Will Christ Return? (2) Gods Front Line and Satans Front (1) Perspectives on the Bible Line (2) Christ Will Return as a Child on the (3) The Object Partner of Gods Heart Earth (4) Messianic Prophecies (3) What is the Meaning of the Verse (5) The Culmination of All Civilizations that Christ Will Return on the Clouds? 4. Parallels between Jesus Days and (4) Why Did Jesus Say that the Lord Will Today Come on the Clouds? 5. The Chaotic Profusion of 3. Where Will Christ Return? Languages and the Necessity for Their (1) Will Christ Return among the Jewish Unification People? (2) Christ Will Return to a Nation in the East (3) The Nation in the East is Korea 384
Section I. In What Manner Will Christ Return ？1 ． Will the Second Advent occur when Jesus comes to dwell within the hearts ofpeople through the descent of the Holy Spirit? (Act 8:16 ～ 17) The descent of the Holy Spirit is not the Second Advent of Christ. Although Jesus has been dwelling with the hearts of faithful believers ever since his resurrection and the Holy Spirit’s descent at Pentecost (Act 2:4), the fact of their eager waiting for his Second Coming all the way until today firmly indicates that the descent of the Holy Spirit is not the Second Coming.2 ． Will Jesus return as a spirit? Even though the apostle John had frequent encounters with the resurrected Jesus who appeared in spirit, Jesus said to John, “Surely I am coming soon,” to which John replied, “Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!” (Rev.22:20) . This shows that Christ at his Second Advent will not come as a spirit.3 ． Will Christ return on the Clouds? (Matt.4:30, Rev.1:7) Will Jesus really return on clouds? We should examine it against historical facts, as the history is a mirror for the future as well as a witness of the past. 385
Prophecy on the Second Advent Clouds X Woman Same man X Same mission Clouds: Matt.24:30, Rev.1:7 Perspective Literal X Meaning of Bible Physical coming: II Joh.1:7 ～ 8, Rev.12:5 (Judaism) (Jesus) Unification Christianity Church(1) Historical facts 1) Example of the Second Coming of Elijah 2) Example of Jesus’ First Coming Dan. 7:13 clouds Χ Mal.4:5 Elijah Messiah Jesus Judge 7:14 flesh 〇 II Kings 2:11 Act 1:11 Clouds Clouds Clouds Matt.11:14 Rev.1:7 clouds Χ John the Baptist Christ of the Jesus Second Advent Matt.17:11 Rev.12:5 flesh 〇 386
3) In the light of the Bible Rev.1:7 Jesus ＝ Christ of the Son of man Second Advent Clouds “each person” “one who Every people pierced him” Persecutor Rev.3:3, Rev.20:5 II Peter 3:10Luke 17:20 Christians who believe he will come on the clouds will not see the Kingdom of God.Luke 17:21 Heavenly Kingdom will not be realized in an instant, as it would if Christ were to return on the clouds.Luke 17:22 Even though the day of the Son of man will have already come, they will not be able to see it.Luke 17:25 He would ever suffer persecution and rejection.Matt. 7:21 ～ 23 “ Lord, Lord, did we …” ”I never knew you; depart from me….”Luke 18:8 He may not find any faith, as was the case in Jesus’ day. 387(As a result, believers would be looking toward heaven, thinking Christ will return on the clouds on glory.)
4) In the light of basis of the Principle Spirit Spirit Spirit Christ of theAdam Creation Fall Jesus Salvation Second Advent Flesh Flesh flesh Flesh Conclusion: Christ must be born physically 388
(2) What is the Meaning of the Verse that Christ Will Return on the Clouds? Christ of the Rev. 1:7 Son of man ＝ Jesus ＝ Second Advent Saints Clouds Sanctification Vaporization Rev. 17:15 Fallen man Water Harlot The verse that Christ will return on the clouds means, he will come to the place where faithful believers have gathered. 389
(3) Elucidation of the verse of Act.1:11 “Men of Galilee, why do you stand Heaven looking into heaven?” (Reprimand) “This Jesus, who was taken from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into Jesus heaven.” The life of Jesus(4) Why did Jesus say that the Lord will • Birth in a stable; come on the clouds? • Childhood: Exile to Egypt • 12 y.: Propagation of Gospel 1) To prevent the delusions of antichrists. • 30 y.: Assistant of carpenter • 33 y.: Death on the cross 2) To encourage Christians to accomplish God’s Will. His was a life of constant suffering: disbelief, hardship, persecution.. 390
Section II. When Will Christ Return?(1) ”Unknowable”: Thess.5:4, Matt. 25:1-13 、 Rev.3:3(2) ”Knowable”: Amos 3:7, Matt.24:36 ① Time of Noah ② When Sodom was ruined. ③ When Nineveh was ruined. ④ Birth of Jesus was known by Mary, Joseph, Wise Men of the East; but not known by priests, scribes, Pharisees, officials…(3) How we can know it? ① One who is awaken ② One who has wisdom 391
Methods to find out the time for the coming of the Messiah1 ． Through the Providence of Restoration Saul David Abraham Moses Solomon Malachi Jesus 400 400 120 400 210 400 Slavery in Egypt Judges United Kingdom Divided Kingdoms Israel’s Preparation for the of North & South Exile & Return Advent of Messiah Jesus Augustine Charlemagne Luther Lord of the 1517 Second Advent 400 400 120 400 210 400 Persecution in Regional Church Christian Empire Divided Kingdom Papal Exile Preparation for the the Roman Empire Leadership of East & West & Return Second Advent MessianicJesus : After Abraham 1930 + 30 = After Abraham 1960y: DeclarationChrist of the Second AD1917 ～ 1930Advent AD1930 + 30 y. o. ＝ AD 1960: Messianic Declaration 392
2 ． In the light of phenomena of the Last Days Matt.25:32: Metaphor of the fig tree (The Last Days are the time of harvesting what was sown.) (1) Adam ： Three Blessings Χ (2) Jesus ： Three Temptations 〇 (3) Christ of the Second Advent ： The World Wars ① World War I (1914 ～ 1918): 4 years AD 1919: Conception Earth AD 1920, January: Birth ② World War II (1939 ～ 1945): 6 years Mankind Starting the course as the Messiah ③ World War III ⇒ Ideological conflict Ideology Victory of God’s side: Peace and Unity of the World Conclusion: Christ has already returned on the earth. 393
Section III. Where Will Christ Return? Rev.7:4 to one of Israel tribes Israel Matt.10:23 in a Jewish village (Jewish nation) Matt.16:28 Some followers will meet him when he returns on the earth. As punishment for the murder of Jesus: 2000-year tragic history of shattered Jewish nation; the Holocaust of 6 million Jews Victory of faith 〇 Israel Victory Victory of lineage ΧChrist will never return to Jewish nation that killed Christ. “Through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentile,…” (Rom. 11:11) 1 394
Matt. 21:33 ～ 43 Rom. 11:11 1 “Through their trespass salvation has come Son (Jesus) ) Lord to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous.” Servant (prophets) ) Farmer Vineyard Other nation Israelites Qualification of (fruitful nation) chosen nation “…from the rising of China (Communist & Invasive nation, Religious persecution)Rev. 7:2 sun…” (East) Japan (Invasive nation, Religious persecution) Korea (Good-natured nation)Rev. 7:4 144 000 Heavenly heart Respecting Heaven, loving people Seeking Peace & HopeRev. 14:1 The Lamb Devoted to people’s welfare Koreans are Human heart righteous people Tradition of filial piety, birthright, family & lineage National thought order; homogenous nation 395
4. The conditions required of the nation where Christ will return 1. National Dispensation of 40 for the Separation of Satan 2. Nation for Sacrifice 3. The Object Partner of God’s Heart 4. The Culmination of All Civilizations 5. Messianic Prophecies 396
(1) National Dispensation of 40 for the Separation of Satan (1) 1st Israel (Jewish nation): 400-year Period of Slavery in Egypt (2) 2nd Israel (Christianity): 400-year Period of Persecution in the Roman Empire (3) 3rd Israel (Korea): 40-years Period of Persecution under Japan’s Imperialist Policy (1905 ～ 1945) 1905 7 years 40 years 1945 ` 48 `50 `52 1953: Cease-fire 40 years ` 88 `90 `92 1993 1985 397
(2) National Sacrifice (God’s and Satan’s Front Line) Yu-il thought Communism Homocentric 1789 (Esau) Ju-che thoughtSatan Cain View of life ⇒ Cain- Atheism type democracy Materialism Kim Il Sung Evolution (False Father) Panmunjom 12345 Adam 6 7 8 910 True Parents Theism UnificationismGod Abel View of life ⇒ Abel-type Idealism God-centered democracy Subjectism Creation Democracy Head-Wing (Jacob) Brotherhood Godism 398
(3) The Object Partner of God’s Heart (Nation which God loves most) ① God’s heart God’s heart at creation = Joy (Hope) ) God’s heart faced with human fall = Sorrow (Tears)) God’s heart of restoration = Suffering (Distress) ) ② God is a God of suffering, of sorrow, of distress (blood, sweat & tears) ) ③ Korea nation of suffering, sorrow, distress (blood, sweat & tears) ) Movies – Tragic films (of loyalty, filial piety and chastity) ) Language – Full of hearty expressions (piercing to the bone) ) Expression – A variety of sorrowful words & phrases 399
(Reference1) People of Righteousness 〇 Ideology of Nation Heaven’s Heart Respecting Heaven & loving people Ideology of pursuing hope and peace People’s heart Devoting to the people’s welfare & education 〇 Eastern Nation of Courtesy E Jesus King Parent Bridegroom Loyalty Sayukshin Filial piety Shimcheong Chastity Chunhyang Spirit of Nation Retainer Child Bride〇 What Korean nation should show and teach to the wholeworld: Thought of loyalty, filial piety and chastity Thought of victory over communism 400 T Thought of attendance of parents
(Reference 2)〇 Dae ･ Han ･ Min ･ Guk (Republic of Korea) ： a great name Traditional clothes are beautiful & monastic; Traditional hat is called “gad” = “GOD”. ” Hangul characters are evaluated as the best in the world; the best language that is able to supremely express the realm of God’s heart . K Korean dish is a composite menu. Korean is an able nation IQ ranks 1st to 4th in the world.〇 The way of thinking Western way: dialectical like a sword (analytical) Korean way: give & take like a spoon (synthetical)〇 Tradition of Korean nation 〇 Loyalty (filial piety & chastity) 〇 Birthright system 〇 Family 〇 Lineage (the strict family tree called “jok ･ po”) 〇 Nation 401
Section IV. The Culmination of All Civilizations(1) Continents Chinese MesopotamianCivilization Civilization England Rome Indus Egyptian Island Greek Italy Germany France Civilization Civilization Continent Peninsula Island Atlantic Ocean Yellow Indus Euphrates Nile River Crete Mediterranean Sea River River River River USA Pacific Ocean Continent Japan / Hawaii Peninsula Island Korea 402
(2) River Mediterranean Atlantic Ocean Pacific Ocean(3) Pilgrimage & Fruit of Civilizations in the light of Season One year Spring Summer Autumn Winter One day Morning Afternoon Evening Night Whole life Childhood Youth Middle age Old age Climatic civilization Temperate-zone Tropical civilization Cool-zone Frigid-zone civilization civilization civilization Tropical Cool-zone Frigid-zoneFall of Man Civilization Civilization Civilization Egyptian Continent Peninsula & Islands Soviet Temperate-zone Civilization Korean peninsula 403
(4) Nation where the Religions bear fruit (Nation of Morality and Righteousness)All the ideologies and religions have reached Korea to bear fruit.Age of three states (AD.1 ～ 7 c.) – Buddhism (from India) Age of the Yi dynasty (15 ～ 19 c.) – Confucianism (from China)Modern times(20 c.) – Christianity (from Western World)21 c. – Unification Church (originated in Korea) 404
(5) Messianic Prophecies(1) “Chong ･ gam ･ nok” (Korean book of prophecy) : which has been deeply believed by Korean nation since the age of the Yi dynasty. Japanese invasion in 1592 Years 2000, 2001: Chinese invasion in 1636 A sage appears “6.25” Korean War in 1950 Years 2002, 2003: The present day to realize happy families(2) Pastors who received the revelation of Christ’s coming to Korea and proclaimed it. Age of colonial rule by Japanese Empire : Kim Jae ･ Bok, Kim Yik ･Doo 6.25 : Son Yang ･ Eun(3) The elders who appealed for Christ’s coming to Korea: Pak Tae ･ Seon, Ra Un ･ Mong (1950 ～ 60s)(4) Among the laity: many believers received the revelation of 405 Christ’s coming to Korea.
(5) Jesus : witnessed by Wise men of the East Christ of the Second Advent : by wise men of the West • Arnold J. Toynbee (Historian) Politics and economy shall be resolved by USA and Soviet, while Ideology will be resolved a new heretical religion which appears in Asia. • Arthur Ford (President of the Society for Psychical Research in US) “God sent Rev. Sun Myung Moon; even though seeing him, people remain ignorant of God, for they are spiritually blindfolded.” • Lavers S. Colde v visited Korea in 1970s to look for living God. • Mrs. Jean Dixon (the prophet for the 21st century) “ Rev. Sun Myung Moon was sent by God for the 21st century.” • Kiyoshi Nasu ： author of ‘Savior in jail’; former correspondent for Japanese Mainichi Newspaper in Washington D.C ; commentator on diplomacy. Dr. Kim Eun ･ Woo ： ‘ Encyclopedia of Christianity’; Who will save this world? Dr. Yoon Se ･ Won ： “ Rev. Moon is the Messiah.” 406
(6) Poem ‘A Light of the East’ (1927) by Rabindranath Tagore (who awarded Nobel prize in Literature in 1913) In the golden age of Asia Korea was one of its lamp - bearers And that lamp is waiting to be lighted once again For the illumination in the East. Hope Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high ; Where knowledge is free ; Where the world has not been broken up Unification into fragments by narrow domestic walls ; Where words come out from the depth of truth ; Truth Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection ; Perfection Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit ; Eternity Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action -- Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake. Heavenly Kingdom = My Homeland R. Tagore 407
(7) Ae-Guk-Ka (National Anthem of Republic of Korea) 1. Donghae mulgwa Baekdusani mareugo daltorok / Haneunimi bo-uhasa uri nara manse Until the East Seas waves are dry, (and) Mt. Baekdusan worn away, God watch oer our land forever! Our Korea manse! 2. Namsan wie jeosonamu cheolgapeul dureundeut / Baram seori bulbyeon naneun uri gisang ilse Like that Mt. Namsan armored pine, standing on duty still, wind or frost, unchanging ever, be our resolute will. 3. Gaeul hanal gonghwal hande nopgogu reumeopsi / Byalgeun dalgeun uri gasim ilpyeon dansim ilse In autumns, arching evening sky, crystal, and cloudless blue, Be the radiant moon our spirit, steadfast, single, and true. 4. Igi sangnwa imam euro chungseongeul dahayeo / Goero una jeulgeo una nara sarang hase With such a will, (and) such a spirit, loyalty, heart and hand, Let us love, come grief, come gladness, this, our beloved land! (REFRAIN ) Mugunghwa samcheolli hwaryeo gangsan / Daehan saram Daehan euro giri bojeonhase ( REFRAIN:) Rose of Sharon, thousand miles of range and river land! Guarded by her people, ever may Korea stand! In future many people will come to Korea from all the countries of the world. We must step forward to prepare for such time with being in 408 attendance on the coming Christ of the Second Advent.
Section VI ． ConclusionWhat shall we make the World Unification with? Theory of Victory Divine Principle Unification Thought over Communism New Village New Mind New Love Movement Movement Movement Korean is the homeland of faith ; Korean language is mother tongue of the world. The unification of the world may be easy, but the unification of human mind is hard. 409
[Reference] Prayer Poem by Rev. Sun Myung Moon in 1935 (when 15 years old) Crown of Glory When I doubt people, I feel pain. When I judge people, it is unbearable. When I hate people, there is no value to my existence. Yet if I believe, I am deceived. If I love, I am betrayed. Suffering and grieving tonight, my head in my hands Am I wrong? Yes, I am wrong. Even though we are deceived, still believe. Though we are betrayed, still forgive. Love completely even those who hate you. 410
Wipe your tears away and welcome with a smileThose who know nothing but deceitAnd those who betray without regret.Oh Master! The pain of loving!Look at my hands.Place your hand on my chest.My heart is bursting, such agony!But when I loved those who acted against meI brought victory.If you have done the same thing,I will give you the crown of glory. Sun MyungMoon, 1935 411
[Reference] 1. Who is Rev. Sun Myung Moon ? (1) Messiah － Son of God (True dutiful son) The Messiah is the greatest gift that God gave humankind. (2) Savior － One who saves the families. (3) Lord of the Second Advent － Unification (& liberation) of religions (4) True Parents Blessing und the Principle: the greatest gift that Messiah gave humankind. (5) True Patents of Heaven/Earth/Humankind － Substantial manifestation of True God (6) The Peace King of Heaven & Earth － Complete Liberation & Release of God; Glorious restoration of the homeland 412
True Parents are the world champion in 8 aspects: (1) The champion who knows God best in human history. (2) The champion who knows the substance of evil best in human history. (3) The champion who knows about people best in human history. (4) The champion who knows the Spirit World best in human history. (5) The champion who knows Jesus best in human history. (6) The champion who knows the Bible best in the human history. (7) The champion who knows the meaning of history and the basis of religion, philosophy and ideology best in human history. (8) The champion who knows the True Family Ideal best in human history. 413
2. The written resolution of the representatives of the five great religions (December 25, 2001)(1) Order of the Ceremony Date and Time ： Noon, December 25, 2001 Master of Ceremonies: Dr. Sang Hun Lee4. Proclamation of the opening of the ceremony: We will now conduct the ceremony for the adoption and proclamation of a written resolution by the representatives of the five great religions.5. Recitation of the Family Pledge6. Proclamation of the written resolution (Jesus)7. Representative prayer (Jesus)8. Three cheers of victory, led by Mohammed - Victory for God, Victory for True Parents, Victory for the five great religionsThe ceremony concluded with applause(2) Seating Arrangements a. The front seats were filled by the leading representatives of the five great religions. b. Behind the leading representatives, the 12 other representatives of each religion sat. c. In the back of the arena, 120 representatives from each religion sat.(3) Jesus’ PrayerWe of the five great religions, attending God above us and True Parents horizontally, pledgeand proclaim that we will go the way of absolute obedience, in order to correct all of the wrongscommitted throughout history. report this in the name of Jesus, of a Blessed Central Family. Amen, Amen, Amen 414
(4) The written resolution by representatives of the five great religions 1) We resolve and proclaim that God is the Parent of all humankind. 2) We resolve and proclaim that Reverend Sun Myung Moon is the Savior, Messiah, Second Coming and True Parent of all humanity. 3) We resolve and proclaim that the Unification Principle is a message of peace for the salvation of humanity and the gospel for the Completed Testament Age. 4) We resolve and proclaim that we will accomplish the peaceful unification of the cosmos through "living for others" while transcending religion, nationality and race, centering on true love. 5) The representatives of the five great religions resolve and proclaim that we will harmonize with one another, unite and move forward, in order to bring about the nation of God and world peace, while attending True Parents. 415
[Reference] A Letter from God My beloved True Parent: I am Jehovah, the Lord of all humankind. My beloved Son! My beloved Son! I, Jehovah, the God of all humankind, deeply love you and cherish you. Your heart is full of gratitude and thankfulness, yet My gratitude and appreciation for you is beyond words. The word “love” is inadequate to express My feelings, but no better word comes to mind. My beloved True Parent, you dwell deep inside My heart, and my love for you is beyond description. You have been victorious on every level and have restored to its proper position everything that had fallen. Is it not fitting, therefore, that you be the Savior of humankind, the Messiah and King of kings? 416
On December 25, 2001, the founders and leading figures of Christianity andthe other major religions drew up a resolution and proclaimed unanimouslythat, along with you, they would participate in the realization of peace and theunity of heaven and earth. Therefore it is only appropriate that you be exaltedas the True Parent of all humankind. This is the will of Jehovah, the God ofall humankind.Although the world’s population does not fully understand the position of theTrue Parent, it must be internally secured. Hence, Jehovah, the God of allhumankind hereby bestows upon His beloved True Parent the title, King of allkings.You suffered incarceration many times. You took up My cross and enduredcountless trials and tribulations on My behalf. Now the God of all humankindwould like to convey His gratitude, adoration and zeal to you, True Parent. Iwant you to inherit everything that is Mine. 417
My beloved True Parent! I am taking this opportunity to convey My gratefulheart to you. I want to embrace you in My bosom and never let you go! Iwould carry you on my back and never let your feet touch the ground! Iwould hold you, and we would talk together all night long.I, Jehovah, the Lord of all humankind, trust you, True Parent. I know themany heartbreaking stories of your suffering and sorrow. I know them all,remember them all and witnessed them all. I was responsible for placing youin those situations, yet you endured them all and set the standard of avictorious foundation. For this accomplishment I will never forget you.Thank you, thank you, True Parent! Thank you for your dedication and toil!Victory to My beloved True Parent!Victory to the Savior of humanity!Victory to the King of kings!Sincerely,Jehovah, the Lord of all humankindDecember 28, 2001 418
3. Prides of Unification Church (1) True Parents (2) Divine Principle (God’s Word) (3) Holy Blessing (4) Blessed Family (Family Pledge) (5) Tribal Messiah (6) National Messiah (7) Boon ･ Bong ･ Wang (King of Entrusted Region) (8) True Parents of Heaven/Earth/Humankind ( ９ ) Peace King of Heaven & Earth -End- 419