• Social • Time spent on social media • 20 – 25% of online time is devoted to social media • 63% said consumer ratings and reviews are importantSocial Side of Consumers Source: http://www.businessreviewusa.com/marketing/social-media/how-much-time- do-we-spend-on-social-media-sites
• How many of you have……. • A business Facebook account • A Twitter Account • Created a Blog • Uploaded a Youtube video • Created Podcast • Created a Flickr account • Posted content to PinterestSocial?
• 81% of travelers find user reviews important• 49% of travelers won’t book without reviews• 53% of reviews are written by women… and women give a 10% higher rating than men!The Social Side of Travelers Source: http://www.olery.com/infographic-the-naked-truth-about-hotel-reviews/
• Local • 20% of all searches conducted are Location specific according to GoogleSearching Locally
• How many of you have……. • Searched for your business name to find out your online business reputation • Claimed your Google+ Local page • Claimed your profile on related sites • Made your own interactive map • Unified your profile brand across the internetLocal?
• Mobile • Mobile search is up 200% since 2010 • Only 10% of web pages optimized for mobile • A bad mobile experience will drive customers awayMobile Devices Source: Google 2012
• How many of you have……. • Optimized your web page for mobile • Used an app • Offered a mobile coupon • Know what your call to action isMobile?
• Strategies to combine • Social • Local • Mobile marketing channels?Combing it All
• Website is still key• Claim your presences• Cultivate the conversation• Incorporate mobile friendly/ready• Engage the customer• Call to action• Start with Mo and Lo and follow with SoSo Lo Mo Strategy