- J2SE & Java Language is complete, not
much more to add
- J2EE as a broader spec became increasingly
irrelevant, usable pieces like Servlet et al.
- J2ME is in a tough spot since the release of
- The Oracle acquisition was after the drop.
- The Oracle/Google lawsuit was even later.
- JCP process changes and open-source
- Numerous valuable specs came out of the
JCP and will remain relevant for a long time.
- All politics aside, the JCP was and still
remains a very effective standardization
body with a great working model.
¿Le ha llamado la atención una diapositiva en particular?
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.