Joshua Bishop from WWF Australia presented at the UNAA Sustainable Consumption and Production Seminar held on 27 June 2013 hosted by Russell Kennedy, Melbourne.
Held in support of the United Nations 10 Year Framework of Programmes on Sustainable Consumption and Production Patterns, the seminar brought together experts and practitioners from across business, government and civil society to provide a platform for shared learning on integrating sustainable consumption and production measures throughout business operations, relationships and value chains.
Guest Speakers and Panelists:
- Tim Grant, Director, Life Cycle Strategies
- Joshua Bishop, National Manager – Markets, Sustainability and Business Partnerships, WWF Australia
- Craig Chester, Operations Manager Australia, Fairtrade Australia and New Zealand
- Liam Smith, Director, BehaviourWorks Australia, Monash Sustainability Institute
- Clinton Squires, Australian Managing Director, Interface
More information available at: http://www.unaavictoria.org.au/education-advocacy/masterclasses/sustainable-consumption-and-production-seminar/