Be the first to like this
Interactive, hands-on, instructor-led Microsoft Project Pro 2013 training in the convenience of your own office. The courses are led by a live UMT Institute instructor with practical project management knowledge. The class demo will be presented with the 2013 version while supporting the 2010 version. The exercise books will be offered in both the 2013 and 2010 versions.
The classes meet via GoToWebinar from 11am to 3pm Eastern | 8am to 12pm Pacific each day for a total of 12 hours of instruction (eligble for 12 PDUs.)
$349 per attendee. Special Group Discount for 3 or more individuals from your organization: $299 per person
Benefits of attending:
• See what's new in Microsoft Project Pro 2013;
• Suitable for Microsoft Project Pro 2010 users;
• PMI registered PMP's can earn 12 PDUs for attending;
• Instructor-led virtual training: all the benefits of face-to-face training in the convenience of your own office;
• Case study and scenario-based exercises with complimentary 80-page book included;
• Top instructors from the Project and Portfolio Management Experts at UMT Institute that have trained thousands of Microsoft Project Pro users within the last year alone!
Please email UMTInstitute@umt.com if you have any questions.