2. “I dont want the 5 dollars in your pocket, I want your soul”- Lady Gaga
3. There are weeks where I listen to only one track of hers,there are weeks I listen to only her tracks;but there is no weekI don’t listen to her.- I am a Fan
4. Lady Gaga is not an average pop starAge Albums Sold Singles Sold Grammys27 23 million 64 million 5
5. But she is not just an amazing singer.
6. She and her team aren’t just pop geniuses, they are as well.marketing geniusRegardless of your opinion of her musichere are 11 things you can learn from her tobe the best at work.
7. Gaga regularly speaks out on issues she feels strongly about.1.In doing so, she keeps herselfin the public eye.Picking a side helps you attractthe right people.
8. Don’t be diplomatic all the time at work. Take a side andbe responsible for the thought you pick.
9. 2.Be different
10. Differentiate wisely.There are too many normal people doing normal things.Show, don’t tell.You are extraordinary, so show it.2.
11. I used to walk down the street like I was a #@&#ing star...I want people to walk around delusional about how greatthey can be - and then to fight so hard for it every daythat the lie becomes the truth.- Lady Gaga
12. 3. Loveyour work
13. Inject your work into your DNA3.I have (had) self-centered, arrogant-friends ( ) workingwith British Telecom in Infosys.afterWorking with BT for more than a quarter-year or so...don’t take me wrong;I love them <3
14. Talking politelyto customers for hours
15. Pretending someoneto customers for hours
16. They learntwhat makes people love youBEING POLITELISTENHONESTHELPFULUNDERSTANDOTHERSPROBLEMCAREBE NICE TOTHEM
17. And they injected their work in their owncharacter.
18. NOW THEY ARE MY NICEST
19. “I am focused on the work. I am constantly creating. I am abusy girl. I live and breathe my work. I love what I do. Ibelieve in the message. Theres no stopping. I didntcreate the fame, the fame created me.”- Lady Gaga
20. 4.Leverageocial Media
21. Social media trick4.Gaga has worked tirelessly on accumulating over 37million Twitter followers and 57 million Facebook fans.She drives loyalty by tweeting her fans directly(sometimes on an hourly basis) even beforeshe opened the Grammy Awards.
22. My little monster sweeties are already campedoutside today show! I love u! Will be sending u pizzaand water all day! And a suprise 2moro!X- @LadyGaga
23. No matter what, now you need to be sociallyconnected with your employees,if you want them to make you a leader connect themthrough Social Media.Your thought (Twitter or Facebook post)makes a difference at work too.
24. 5. Don’t afraidto makelots of money.
25. Finance your efforts through meaningful opportunities.5.Being starving is not fun.10 products are explicitly advertised in “Telephone”music video.Why not?If making a ridiculous amount of cash is whatyou want to do, go for it. But not in ethical way,do the hard work and enjoy its money.
26. 6. Give your fanssomething to connectwith.
27. Connect to little monsters6.Gaga calls her fans Little Monsters and givesthem a shared symbol. The official Little Monstergreeting is the outstretched "monster claw"hand.This allows fans to identify each other and connect.Even Oprah knows the Little Monster greeting.
28. I remember, riding bicycle lessons from my uncle in my childhooddays. My uncle used to hold back-end of bicycle to give thebalance, so I paddled miles knowing he is there to balance me &hold me when I fall. And fell when I looked back and he wasn’tthere; not knowing the fact, I’d ridden miles without him.Point isWhen your coworkers have no trust issues, you will be connectedto them. And they are your biggest strength (not enemies) atwork .Connect with your coworkers
29. 7. Love your LittleMonsters.
30. Treat them well and they will make you a superstar.7.Professional photographers are barred fromconcerts but she allows her fans to record anddistribute videos of her live performance onYouTube.
31. 8.Don’t be afraid to pisspeople off.
32. 8.You can’t please everybody, right?Gaga routinely takes it a step further and pissesoff the people that she isn’t going to pleaseanyways, keeping her in the news and reinforcingher message.Some people won’t like you. Trying to be apeople-pleaser just makes you boring and dry.
33. "Well, thats your opinion, isnt it? And Im not about towaste my time trying to change it."- Lady Gaga
34. 9.Have the right people onyour side.
35. 9.Your flock describes your heredityGaga has a long list of supporters.Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton being one of thebiggest.Befriending someone like Perez is a perfect allyin her quest for pop world domination.
36. 10.Produce killer stuff.
37. 10.Do only what you are best atGaga writes amazingly good pop hits.She doesn’t produce a huge amount of them,but everything she does is done very well and isworth talking about.
38. 11 Have a purpose
39. 11.The Gaga brand is very calculated.Everything she does is on purpose.
40. Have a dream to die for.
41. "All that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. For aminute I had fear. [Then] I went into the [dressing] roomand shot my fear in the face..."- Lady Gaga
42. Gaga and the PR and marketing experts behind her did not invent thewheel. They just took what works best today (like social media) and used itto their advantage.Gaga is a reminder that it can pay very well to be fearless in how you growand engage with your job & work place.
43. Ask for my other presentationshere.Do what you love or love what youdo. Any one of this will get you toyour dream.Text Text TextTextWay to connect to me