The landscape of threats to sensitive data is changing. New technologies bring with them new vulnerabilities, and organizations like Target are failing to adapt to the shifts around them.
What’s needed is an approach equal to the persistent, advanced attacks companies face every day. The sooner we start adopting the same proactive thinking hackers are using to get at our data, the better we will be able to protect it.
In this webinar, Protegrity CTO and data security thought leader Ulf Mattsson integrates new information from the Verizon 2014 Data Breach Investigation Report (DBIR) into his analysis on what is driving data breaches today, and how we can prevent them in the future.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
• The changing threat landscape
• The effects of new technologies on breaches
• Analysis of recent breaches, including Target
• Compliance vs. security
• The importance of shifting from reactive to proactive thinking
• Preparing for future attacks with new technology & techniques