1. Presentation Developed By Harshit Upadhyay(Hellhacker119)
2. About The Presentation..
Hello In This Presentation I Harshit Upadhyay Will Be Telling You The
Basics Of Ethical Hacking And Who Is A Hacker Anyhow. This
Presentation Will Give You An Idea About What Actually And
Fundamentally Hacking Is And Why Most Of The People Consider It As
A Crime. It Will Logically Helps You In Differentiating Between A Hacker
And A Cracker. The Presentation Will Show The Real Concepts Of
Hacking, How To's And Of Course How To Be AWARE OF HACKERS.
3. What actually Ethical Hacking is ?
Generally describing hacking is just like describing earth. Hacking as a
matter of fact don’t have any definition.so we can say that it is a
mixture of two terms “Ethical” and “hacking” where “ethical” refers to
good purpose and “hacking” as a computer related term means
breaking or entering Into a remote computer illegally. Now by joining
the following teems we explored that ethical hacking is actually
breaking into another computer system illegally but for good or ethical
4. Hacking A Crime Or Not!
• Hmm.This Is The Most Prominent Question Asked By People To A
Hacker, But An Elite Hacker Will Only Give Answer As No.This Is
Because Hacking Itself Is Not A Crime But Thinking Of The People
Make It So.Hacking According To Me Is Not A Crime Its Just Made
Crime By Some Foolish People. However The Hacking Done For Bad
Purpose Is Eventually Known As Cracking. So We Will Later Detail
About Hacking And Cracking But Now It Is Good To Understand That
Hacking Is not A Crime While Cracking Is So.
5. Who Are Hackers And Crackers..
• Hacker is a person who breaks into another computer
system illegally by penetrating the security of a user and
then using the leaked information for either a good
purpose or for a bad purpose.*
• As I said there is no perfect reason for a hacker to hack a
computer. The reason behind is in the next slide.
• Cracker are the BAD guys who just to hacking for
the purpose of enjoyment and for enhancing their
knowledge of exploitation. A cracker would do
hacking for the following reasons:
• Taking revenge.
• Streanghthing his hacking abilities.
• Way to become a famous person or hacker or
• Enjoying the knowledge which he have.
6. Who is a hacker and an ethical
• The Basic Thing That Is Conveyed Is The Slide Is Simply :
Hacker : A Person Doing Hacking For Bad Purpose. Example Includes
All The Acts That Are Performed By A Cracker.
Ethical Hacker : A Person Doing Hacking For Good Purpose. Example
• For Ensuring The Security Of A System Or A Network.
• For Supporting Public And Government Bodies.
• For Decoding Or Decrypting A Encrypted Message.
• For Helping The Counter Terrorist Organization.
7. Importance of Ethical Hacking..
Ethical Hacking Is Extremely Important Thing In This Era Of Computers
And Robotics, One Must Know What Is Hacking How To Prevent Or
Overcome It If One Is Victim. In The Current Time Ethical Hacking Plays
A Key Role In :
• Providing Security To The Important People Or Places.
•Protecting Yourself From Becoming A Victim Of Hacking By Either
Hacking Your Email Account On A Social Networking Site Or By Sending
You A Malicious File Or Programe,etc.
•Providing Security To The Common People Who Are Not So Aware Of
This. Example Banks, Offices Etc.
8. Two Legends Of Hacking..
Almost Every Successful Computer Businessmen Would Be An Hacker
In Their Time. The Best Known Example Them Is About A 13 Year Boy
Of US Who With Is His Other Hacker Friend Used To Relish
Programming And Hacking. They Both Were Extremely Intelligent And
Had Perfect Skills. They Always Enjoyed Breaking Into Each Other’s
Computer And Proving Their Superiority.
Today Most Of The People Know Them As Bill Gates And Paul Allen
Founder And Co-founder Of The Microsoft Corp, Usa.Both Of Them As
Most Of You Must Be Knowing Are Practically Zillionaires.
9. Steps to be secure of hacking ,,:
• Protect Your Computer.(Antiviruses And Antispyware's)
• Have A Secure Password.(Complicated But Easy To Remember)
• Your Email ID And Its Password Are Your Own Confidential Information.
• If You Are A Victim Of Such A Scenario, Please Contact The Respective
• If You Are Ever Asked For Your Password In An Unsolicited Manner Or By
Someone You Do Not Believe To Be Any Representative.
• You Should Change The Security Questions And Answers Wisely.
• I Strongly Recommend You All To Never Click On A Spammy Link And Doubtful
10. How to do Hacking??
Now This Is Also One Of The Most Frequently Asked Question By The
People To Hacker. Everybody Viewing This Presentation Are Eager To
Know How To Hack. So Before Proceeding Let Me Tell You The Thing
That Hacking Is And Always Will Lead To A Particular Goal.So To Hack
Anything One Must Have A Goal Of What He Is Hacking, Why And Well
Plan Of How He Will Hack.
Now There Are Few Steps That I Am Going To Tell You Which Will Give
You The Basic Idea Of Hacking And After That You All Will Be Able To
Understand Hacking And Stop Asking People How To Hack.
11. Steps to hack a computer…
• First of all decide what you need to decide what you are actually
going to hack.
• After thinking the goal you must need to plan the attack, language
and what OS you are going to use during hacking.
• You must need to get the information about the system and owner of
the system that you are going to hack.
• Then if it is possible try to apply some brain or in the technical term
• Finally after thinking all these attack the victim but note that the
attack is for a positive purpose.
12. Presentation Developed By Harshit Upadhyay(Hellhacker119)