1. Gujarat Ambuja Cost Leader in Indian Cement Industry
2.  Established as Ambuja Cements Private Ltd. In 1981 by Narotam Satyanarayan Sekhsaria. With support of GIIC , seksaria and his two partners, suresh Neotia and Vinod Neotia, set up ACPL. In 1983, company floated a public issue and its name was changed to GACL. Its production started at a 0.7 million tons per annum(mtpa)
3. PlantsYear Name of Plant City Capacity1983 Ambuja Cements Ambuja Nagar, 0.7 mtpa Gujarat1993 GujAmbuja Ambuja Nagar 1.0 mtpa Cements1995 Ambuja Cements Suli , Himachal 1.5 mtpa Himachal Unit Pradesh1996 Guj Line – II Ambuja Nagar, 1.0 mtpa Gujarat2001 Trial production Chandrapur 2.0 mtpa Plant
4. • Worlds second largest cement producer after China.• Production capacity 151.2 Million Tones (MT).• The top 20 cement companies account for almost 70% of the total cement production of the country.• Total 129 plants, owned by 54 major companies across the nation.
5.  Three types of processes – Wet, Semi-Dry and Dry were used to produce cement. Wet process consumed more energy than dry process. Dry process became popular, it reduced fuel consumption from 330kg( in wet process) to 250kg of coal for a ton of cement.
6.  Power to plant Visit plant in Japan Transportation (Freight) Warehousing
7.  Leader in Indian cement industry Combination of strategies Investment in various plant at various state