2. Cebu City, to date, is one of the fastest growing city in the Philippines. Rapid urbanization & modemization are the key themes making Cebu the City that it is today. Over e years, the city’s population doubled due to the influx of people From all over the country the reasons such as finding work, going to school, and Looking for greener pastures here in the Queen city of the south. Indeed, Cebu City has become so densely populated and congested that Many problems arase. One of these problems, is the proper disposal of wastes. Through research, we have found out that Cebuanos make of these problems, Is the proper disposal of wastes. Thorough research, we have found out that Cebuanos make about 237,250 metric tons of wastes every year. As student nurses, we know that this amount of wastes can lead to other problems such as floods and diseases such as cholera, dengue and skin irritation, among others. Armed with these information and supplemental research, our section Decided to conduct the solid waste management seminar at Brgy. Kalunasan, Opra Cebu City. The whole section together the our adviser. Ms. Geneveb Largo, went to the area last October 8,2006. We planned other activities, aside from the Seminar, such as bp taking and urine testing. This is in cooperation with the CESDEV to serve the people of the brgy. And provide information to help lessen the wastes produced in Cebu and in the long run, make Cebu as clean as possible.
3. S E M I N A R on PROPER garbage disposal
4. the residents were taught on how to segregate their trash
5. the residents were taught on how to segregate their trash
6. trying their best to deliver the data correctly
8. trying their best to deliver the data correctly