1. BSN III-L COMMUNITY OUTREACH KALUNASAN, GUADALUPE `1 st semester 2007
2. FEEDING PROGRAM <ul><li>NUTRITION – Health is the primary concern of our outreach program that we held last September 1, 2007. As malnutrition is the fastest growing problem in such area like Kalunasan we wished to share the blessings that we have to the community and the children there.We opted to give pospas or lugaw as our way of giving them something. </li></ul>
3. Height, weight, and BP taking <ul><li>As student nurses we applied what we have learned in the field. We gathered datas from the kids like their weight and height and as well for the other residents there of having blood pressure taking. At the end of the day we had a very enormous and enjoyable outreach program that we have imparted to the residents of Kalunasan. </li></ul>
4. Ahhmmm sir, I’m already hungry??!!!
5. Setting up….3-L on the go!!!!
6. Waiting in line…
7. Be careful, the soup is still hot….whew!!
8. Isa pa nga!!!!
9. Want some????
10. A chaotic scene, because of the”lugaw”…
11. I love pospas…
12. Give me some more…
13. Hating kapatid….
14. A spoonful of “lugaw” for you and me!!!
15. “ Lugaw” with love from the ates…
16. A hot piece of our love for the kids of Kalunasan!!!
17. Thank you ates….
18. A bond so tight and strong… the foods for thought!!
19. Ahhmm.. I want some more!!!!
20. Mama and meh… and the “lugaw”
21. Let the games begin!!!!!!
22. Good bye for now!!!! We’re going back promise!!!