PowerPoint<br />If you want a list of Chuck Norris’ enemies, just check the extinct species list.<br />Chuck Norris can li...
What is it?<br />Create<br />Manage<br />Update<br />Share<br />PRESENTATIONS<br />
Create		<br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><li>Display thoughts and ideas in a visual manner
Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
Add depth with visual and audio elements
Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Create		<br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><...
Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
Add depth with visual and audio elements
Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Create		<br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><...
Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
Add depth with visual and audio elements
Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Create		<br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><...
Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
Add depth with visual and audio elements
Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Create		<br />/<br />Manage<br />
Create		<br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><li>Display thoughts and ideas in a visual manner
Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
Add depth with visual and audio elements
Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Share<br /><ul><li>Post lectures to students on UBLearns
Present in virtual classroom for distance learning
Email works to collaborators
Display to the world through websites (egSlideshare)</li></li></ul><li>Share<br /><ul><li>Post lectures to students on UBL...
Present in virtual classroom for distance learning
Email works to collaborators
Display to the world through websites (egSlideshare)</li></li></ul><li>Share<br /><ul><li>Post lectures to students on UBL...
Present in virtual classroom for distance learning
Email works to collaborators
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

ChrisnJerryspowerpoint

370

Published on

Unfinished Test .PPT

Published in: Education
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
370
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • Not sure if update slide is needed….
  • Virtual classroom? Needs Elluminate, check Scype maybe MS Link?
  • Virtual classroom? Needs Elluminate, check Scype maybe MS Link?
  • Virtual classroom? Needs Elluminate, check Scype maybe MS Link?
  • Picture is worth a thousand words evoke emotional responsesSimplicitygoogle’s webpagehttp://sbinformation.about.com/od/marketingsales/a/powerpoint.htm
  • ChrisnJerryspowerpoint

    1. 1. PowerPoint<br />If you want a list of Chuck Norris’ enemies, just check the extinct species list.<br />Chuck Norris can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.<br />Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience<br />Chuck Norris can kill 99% of all bacteria...as a warning to the other 1%.<br />Chuck Norris can run you over with a parked car.<br />There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live<br />Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.<br />Chuck Norris can speak Russian... in Chinese.<br />Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.<br />Presented by<br />Christopher Wells &Jerry Theresanathan<br />Chuck norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle<br />Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.<br />
    2. 2. What is it?<br />Create<br />Manage<br />Update<br />Share<br />PRESENTATIONS<br />
    3. 3. Create <br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><li>Display thoughts and ideas in a visual manner
    4. 4. Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
    5. 5. Add depth with visual and audio elements
    6. 6. Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Create <br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><li>Display thoughts and ideas in a visual manner
    7. 7. Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
    8. 8. Add depth with visual and audio elements
    9. 9. Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Create <br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><li>Display thoughts and ideas in a visual manner
    10. 10. Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
    11. 11. Add depth with visual and audio elements
    12. 12. Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Create <br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><li>Display thoughts and ideas in a visual manner
    13. 13. Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
    14. 14. Add depth with visual and audio elements
    15. 15. Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Create <br />/<br />Manage<br />
    16. 16. Create <br />/<br />Manage<br />/<br />Update<br /><ul><li>Display thoughts and ideas in a visual manner
    17. 17. Utilize formatting tools to create continuity
    18. 18. Add depth with visual and audio elements
    19. 19. Update existing works with new design elements</li></li></ul><li>Share<br /><ul><li>Post lectures to students on UBLearns
    20. 20. Present in virtual classroom for distance learning
    21. 21. Email works to collaborators
    22. 22. Display to the world through websites (egSlideshare)</li></li></ul><li>Share<br /><ul><li>Post lectures to students on UBLearns
    23. 23. Present in virtual classroom for distance learning
    24. 24. Email works to collaborators
    25. 25. Display to the world through websites (egSlideshare)</li></li></ul><li>Share<br /><ul><li>Post lectures to students on UBLearns
    26. 26. Present in virtual classroom for distance learning
    27. 27. Email works to collaborators
    28. 28. Display to the world through websites (egSlideshare)</li></li></ul><li>Share<br /><ul><li>Post lectures to students on UBLearns
    29. 29. Present in virtual classroom for distance learning
    30. 30. Email works to collaborators
    31. 31. Display to the world through websites (egSlideshare)</li></li></ul><li>Share<br /><ul><li>Post lectures to students on UBLearns
    32. 32. Present in virtual classroom for distance learning
    33. 33. Email works to collaborators
    34. 34. Display to the world through websites (egSlideshare)</li></li></ul><li>Where can I get it?<br />www.ubit.buffalo.edu/software<br />
    35. 35. Embedding Video from YouTube<br />
    36. 36.
    37. 37. Animation Fundamentals<br />Entrance<br />Emphasis<br />Exit<br />Motion Paths<br />E3M<br />
    38. 38. To Do or Not to Do<br />THAT IS THE QUESTION<br />Improving What You Got<br />
    39. 39. Don’t<br />Chuck Norris can kill 99% of all bacteria...as a warning to the other 1%.<br />Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience<br />Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.<br />Chuck Norris can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.<br />There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.<br />Chuck Norris can speak Russian... in Chinese.<br /><ul><li>Cloud it up with texts</li></ul>Chuck Norris can kill 99% of all bacteria...as a warning to the other 1%.<br />Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.<br />There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.<br />Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.<br />There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.<br />Chuck norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle<br />Chuck Norris can run you over with a parked car.<br />Chuck norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle<br />Chuck Norris can run you over with a parked car.<br />If you want a list of Chuck Norris’ enemies, just check the extinct species list.<br />
    40. 40. Watch your FONT<br />Font Size Font Size Font Size Font Size<br />Recommended size: 30 (nothing lower than 18)<br />Font Style Font StyleFont Style Font Style Font Style Font Style<br />Recommended Style: Arial (or any similar looking sans serif)<br />Color Choice Color Choice Color Choice Color Choice<br />Recommended Color: Black for light background and white for dark background<br />
    41. 41. Don’t<br /><ul><li>Cloud it up with Images</li></li></ul><li>Overall<br />Keep your text short<br />Choose pictures over clip art<br />Over animating can be dangerous<br />Simplicity is at the heart of good business<br />Practice ‘n Pace<br />
    42. 42. Saving<br />PDF<br />Publising<br />Multimedia presentaion<br />
    43. 43. Printing<br />Outline<br />Slides<br />Handouts<br />Notes Pages<br />
    44. 44. Result of Following These Rules<br />
    45. 45. Resources<br />http://sbinformation.about.com/od/marketingsales/a/powerpoint.htm<br />
    46. 46. Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience<br />Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.<br />Chuck Norris can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.<br />Chuck Norris can speak Russian... in Chinese.<br />Chuck Norris can kill 99% of all bacteria...as a warning to the other 1%.<br />Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.<br />Chuck norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle<br />Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.<br />There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.<br />Chuck Norris can run you over with a parked car.<br />If you want a list of Chuck Norris’ enemies, just check the extinct species list.<br />
    1. A particular slide catching your eye?

      Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

    ×