8. Who can use this web application ? and how can they benefit from it? • Student and teachers • Businessman • Children
9. The major difference betweenPresent.me and other products
10. Benefit from this website• Student can gain information• Student can upload their presentation
11. Aim of this web application • Sharing information with others • Its good website for tutorial
12. Conclusion We can benefit from “present.me” because we need it in our daily lifeTHANK YOU FOR YOUR LISTENING
13. Reference• Anthony, P. (2012, April 21). Putting the Person back into Presentation. Retrieved april 28, 2012, from http://www.webdistortion.com/2011/04/21/present-me- putting-the-person-back-into-presentation/.• Gakonga, J. (2011, June 10). Present Me. Retrieved may 1, 2012, from http://jogakonga2011.blogspot.com/2011/06/present-me.html.• KUHN, T. (2011, May 14). present.me. Retrieved April 28, 2012, from http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2011/05/presentme.html.• Moin. (2011, April 29). An Online Tool to Give Your Presentations a Personal Touchg the person back into presentation. Retrieved May 1, 2012, from http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/presentme-online-tool-give-presentations- personal-touch/.• n.d. (2011, april 20). share powerpoint presentations. Retrieved april 27, 2012, from http://www.killerstartups.com/web20/present-me-share-powerpoint- presentations/.• Swanson, G. (2011, may 5). present me. Retrieved april 25, 2012, from http://edtechtoolbox.blogspot.com/2011/05/presentit.html.