Sultan Qaboos University
College of Education
Instructional and Learning technologies
Evaluation of Online Learning
Submitted to: Dr. Alaa Sadik.
1. Hamed Al-Maqbali 68719
2. Saif Al-Talbi 68708
The name of the environment:
This website provides a good chance for the users to proof their professional
achievement and to increase their opportunities for advancement while increasing their
E-learning is the most convenient and affordable way to achieve those goals. We offer
online education for it certifications such as MCSE certification, Comp TIA A+
certification and more!
We offer a complete e-learning source for it certification training and business related
1. To increase the user opportunities for advancement while increasing his skill set.
2. To gain the skills which are needed to succeed in today's fast paced technical
3. To proof the user professional achievement.
4. To prepare the user for recognized certification exams for web design,
information technology, QuickBooks and customer service training.
Purpose of evaluation
It is to evaluate the student performance and effectiveness of the learning environment
For all the learners who want to study from their own home, at their own pace from the
comfort of their own chair.
1. Quality ( are they well writing and has specific answers, or they are open and
not well writing )
2. Feedback ( are the feedback useful, provide the learner with reinforcement,
3. Relevant (Does the QUIZ cover a variety of (too many) topics or is it focused on
one relevant topic in the course?)
4. Audience appropriate (Is it intended for children, scholars, general public? Was
the QUIZ written to inform, educate, and entertain (parody))?
1. You can learn any time and from anywhere.
2. It is free.
3. Provided the learner with a lot of great courses.
4. Improve the computer skills.
5. Self pace learning.
1. The design of the courses is poor and not attractive.
2. The user could repeat the assessment tool in any time.
3. There is no real certification like universities certification.
4. There is no immediate communication tool between the users.