We looked around and we had access to one of the largest online social network platforms for business Episerver.
The numbers stand for themselves
The bubbles represent our core products and the texts inside it states examples of what you can build with it
The beauty and the uniqueness of our offering lies in the bisection
This explains how the products are tied together through the Online Center. We have the potential to create whatever online experience you need. Because our product portfolio touches on so many areas, sites can be tailored to fit the needs of any customer---whether it be social, campaigns, commerce, content or a mix of them all.
Our long term road map is the user journey, this is where we always focus – how to make the user journey smoother, more addictive and more interesting!
Netcat SiteSWiPE introduction presentation
The easy way to migrate your content to EPiServer
EPiServer premium partner and innovative
provider of professional services
What we do
Web & Mobile
Community & Intranet
Migration & Transformation
Personalisation & Marketing
Integration & Search
• Successful Australian company
operating for 13+ years
• Delivered many
web, intranet, community and
• Customers in all
States, especially in local
• Premium partner for EPiServer –
one of world’s leading web
based CMS platforms
• Technically strong with
reputation for delivering on time
Awards and Recognition
• 2012 iAward for Best eGovernment solution
(for SWiPE and Casework Practice)
• 2007-8 iAward for Best Software for
• Finalists in the APICTA awards for Best
Government Software in 2007-8;
• Finalists in the 2009 NSW Export Awards
• Named in the 2009 Deloitte APAC Fast 500 of region’s fastest
growing ICT companies
• Panel member of NSW Govt. IAMS and 2020 procurement
It is common for migrations to cost more
than the CMS software itself.
Why SiteSWiPE ?
Netcat SiteSWiPE is a powerful and user-friendly solution for
migrating content from early generation EPiServer sites or
other legacy CMS systems into EPiServer CMS 6 and 7
1. Start Project
• Start new, load existing or import & export projects
• Download the current site with ability to exclude some content
3. Build Structure
• Use drag and drop rules to recreate the sitemap
4. Map Content
• Create block and page rules to move content to the right place
• Import or re-import your content into the new site
• Some of the advantages of the SiteSWiPE tool
– Friendly user interface
– Migrate from any site
– Download only once
– Keep your page and file structure intact
– Use mapping rules to migrate content with great accuracy
– Retain your metadata
– Retain links to files and between pages
– Convert re-useable content into blocks
– Eliminate unwanted clutter and clean your HTML
– Reuse your mapping rules on multiple projects
– Replace or augment your site
– Hosted service makes it easy
• Jump straight to the demo now
Friendly user interface
The drag-and-drop interface – just like EPiServer’s
Migrate from any site
SiteSWiPE works the same, regardless of whether you are
migrating from an earlier EPiServer CMS versions, from third
party CMS systems, or even from a flat file HTML site.
Download only once
Once you have downloaded all the files that you need, you
don’t have to download again (although you can choose to).
Keep your page and file structure intact
SiteSWiPE can generate a new site structure and that
replicates your current sitemap and navigation.
Migrate content & metadata with great accuracy
SiteSWiPE’s mapping rules extracts content and puts it into
the correct fields and blocks in the new templates.
Plus SiteSWiPE’s mapping rules migrate metadata as well as
content, ensuring that all relevant metadata is retained.
Convert re-useable content into blocks
• SiteSWiPE's mapping rules also support the ability to find
and create reusable blocks in EPiSercer 7 CMS. Not only will
SiteSWiPE be able to create a new block and insert into the
correct page, the system is able to detect if the block is used
more than once - and, if so, simply creates a reference to
the same block each time.
Eliminate unwanted clutter & clean your HTML
Through SiteSWiPE’s ability to selectively include or exclude
pages as well as strip out old HTML content, customers can
filter out unwanted content, resulting in a new environment
that is fresher, more accessible and easier to manage.
Retain links to files and between pages
SiteSWiPE automatically retains links between web pages and
other assets like images, CSS, and files (such as PDF and Word
Documents). SiteSWiPE convert existing links to EPiServer
links so that all internal hyperlinks stay working even after
pages are moved within EPiServer.
Reusable mapping rules
Mapping rules can be reused between projects – slashing the
cost and time associated with migrating multiple websites.
Replace or augment your site
• SiteSWiPE places material in whatever area of the site you
select, meaning you can choose to either:
– Replace the current homepage and put all the new content in
below this - and go live immediately.
– Put the content into a 'staging area', where it can be retained for
reference or copied / moved into the new site as needed.
Hosted service makes it easy
• Netcat usually hosts the SiteSWiPE software on our server
and simply connect to a web service on the target machine.
This web service can be installed easily by a client or
EPiServer Partner. This means that you don't need to install
or maintain any software - we do it all for you.
Watch Demonstration Videos
SiteSWiPE in Action
the costs and
with web content
The End Result
For more information, visit
www.netcat.com.au or call 1300 NETCAT
(1300 638 228).