• Two Stages: Prelimwa And Mainwa
• Prelimwa: 20 questions
• 4 Star marked tie breakers
• Top 6 teams qualify for the mainwa rounds
• Quizmaster is batman’s alter ego and you don’t
mess with the batman.
Q1. Let’s Celebrate
• X was founded by Detroit, Michigan-born comic fan
Shel Dorf. When he moved to San Diego, California in
1970, he organized a one-day convention on March
21, 1970 "as a kind of 'dry run' for the larger
convention he hoped to stage." Dorf went on to be
associated with the convention as president or
manager, variously, for many years until becoming
estranged from the organization. Identify X.
Q2.What is special about this Megadeth album
Q3.I want to play a game
• X is a game invented by Y where rules are made up as one
goes along. Rules cannot be used twice. No game of X is like
another. The game may involve wickets, mallets, volleyballs,
and additional equipment as well as masks.
• There is only one permanent rule in X: One can't play it in the
same way twice. An apparent rule in X is that one must wear a
black mask and that one isn't allowed to question the mask.
Another apparent rule is that any new rule made up by each
player must be accepted. A third apparent rule is that you
cannot make any plays you made in a previous game.
Q6.Cheekh X Cheekh!!
• X was an orphan who was found as an infant in a rubbish dump
by Daku Halkan Singh, a ruthless dacoit, who used him as protection against
police raid to save himself, but treated him like a dog (and called him that).
During his childhood, X witnessed numerous horrors which turned him into a
• X's life took a turn for the better when he met Adrak Chacha and his
brothers. Initially he used to practice in his gym hiding from others. Seeing
his devotion, Adrak allowed the child to make use of his gym for weightlifting
helping him to build his muscle mass. He was also given training in martial
arts under Haldi Khan (one of Adrak's brothers), boxing under Dhania Khan,
and marksmanship under Kalimirchi Khan.
• X took the alias of Y and is also known as “Mumbai Ka Baap”. How do we
Q12.Recharge Your Will
• The central battery is a kind of eternal light that feeds power to the 3600 replica
batteries - “Ys" - that charge each XY’s weapon. With the Universe divided into 3600
sectors, each sector must necessarily contain a profusion of galaxies, so however
the central battery provides juice to the weapon bearers, this must be through a
means that is not bound by the constraints of lightspeed communication.
• If you have a collection of "linked" particles, an action taken upon one particle
befalls all of its linked brothers exactly and simultaneously, notwithstanding the
absence of any visible means of transmission and regardless of the distances
How this superheroic commerce among particles takes place, we have no idea. So
by some course at the center of which is the central power battery all the weapons the individual power batteries - are linked, and the central battery on Oa thus doles
out the ability to focus one's will to create corporeal mass and energy.
Q15*. Journey to the west
• After much contemplation, X could not decide on a name for the
attack, so he asked his wife. His wife came up with the name
and the stances used during the attack. She also told X that it
would be easy to remember the name of the attack if he used
the name of the famous Hawaiian King named Y. X agreed, and
the _______ attack was born.
The pic below shows the Hawaiian King mentioned above.
Q16.ID X and Y.
• X were accidently discovered by Y in an effort to cure
the dying son of a sultan. X is the only thing in the DC
universe that can bring back the dying to health. For
centuries, Y has used Xs to prolong his life but a side
effect of the chemical composition turns the user mad.
• Both Batman and Bane together served to destroy all
Xs. Sopposedly only one X exists now but there are
actually five such left.
Q18. The Pakistani Attempt
• X Y is a Pakistani animated television series airing on Geo
Tez a new channel of GEO TV Network. Created and directed
by pop star Haroon and produced at Unicorn Black production
studios, the show features Jiya, a teacher at a girls school
whose alter ego is a superheroine who uses her martial arts
skills to fight crime.
• X Y is set in the fictional town of Halwapur in northern Pakistan.
Jiya is taught "Takht Kabaddi", a martial art that involves
throwing pens and books, by Kabbadi Jan, her adopted father.
Together with children Ashu, Immu and Mooli, the X Y fights the
evil Baba Bandook and his henchmen.