1. Are you onthe Agile Bus? Kariera IT 10 March 2012, KrakowTomasz de Jastrzebiec Wykowski Tomasz.Wykowski@procognita.com Robin Dymond firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why Agile Bus?
3. What is Agile? A) an approach to software developmentB) Brazil carnival dance
4. What is a Vacuum Tube?A) A pipe that is a part of the vacuum cleanerB) An electronic device that regulate flow of current.
5. “Great promptness in the report of all derelictions of duty, that evils may be at once corrected.”
6. “Such information, to be obtained through a system of daily reportsand checks, that will not embarrass principal officers nor lessen their influence with their subordinates.”
7. “The adoption of a system, as a whole, which will not only enable the General Superintendent to detecterrors immediately, but will also point out the delinquent.”
8. Code that sucks
9. The Agile Bus
10. Empirical process control
11. Code quality
12. Working, tested software
14. Eliminate Waste
18. Source: V1 2010 report
19. Source: V1 2010 report
20. Source: V1 2010 report
21. Agile Developer skills Domain Driven Design Emergent Architecture Test Driven Development Unit test frameworks: Junit, Nunit xUnit Continuous Integration CI Tools: Cruise Control, Jenkins, Team City, TFS Pair Programming Skills Ping Pong Pairing, Promiscuous Pairing Acceptance Test Driven Development Cucumber, WATIR, Selenium, Fitnesse Continuous Deployment MAVEN, Ant, Nant
22. Agile Leader Skills Coaching and facillitation skills ScrummasterCertified ScrumMaster training (CSM) Servant Leadership Systems Thinking skills Lean, PDCA Problem resolution (A3, 5 Whys) Value Stream Mapping and Analysis Theory of Constraints Kanban for I.T.
23. How do I get there?
24. Upcoming training in Krakow• Certified ScrumMaster 23-24 Apr 2012• Agile for Practitioners 25 Apr 2012• Certified Scrum Product Owner 26 - 27 Apr 2012http://procognita.pl/szkolenia/harmonogram
25. Coaching Teams Individuals Organizationshttp://procognita.pl/doradztwo/