3. The Goal: To get college undergraduate freshmen to dance for one hour every week as a means of keeping active.
4. Meet Sara:! 18 year old teenage girlJust entered her ﬁrst year of College
5. Let’s use prioritycharts to figureout how toachieve her goals
6. Her Priority Chart Very Effective!Hard to Do! Easy to Do! Not Effective!
7. Very Effective! The TargetHard to Do! Easy to Do! Not Effective!
8. Sara buys membership Sara goes to a Sara buys Dance Sara sees friendto a ﬁtness center that nearby gym to take Central or other dance Sara signs up for who has become Sara goes to the storeoffers dance classes dance ﬁtness classes ﬁtness video game for a dance class more ﬁt through and plays a demo of game consoles Dance Central on Xbox dance classesSara organizes a dorm Sara goes to an onouting where they go to campus dance Sara looksa dance ﬁtness class workshop with her online for friends dance Sara goes to a party where Very Effective! workshops she she dances and realizes how could take much she is sweating Sara watches a dance show Sara goes to a dance on TV (So you think you can performance on dance, America’s Best Dance campus Crew, America’s Got Talent)Hard to Do! Sara signs up to participate in Dance Marathon Easy to Do! Sara meets with a Sara sees advertisement Sara listens to personal trainer to ﬁgure for on campus dance upbeat songs out how to get ﬁt and workshop while doing healthy homework Sara meets new friends Sara attends a ﬂash who are dancers mob hosted on campus Not Effective! Sara watches a video on the beneﬁts of staying active in college Sara gets new sneakers that look cool to dance in Sara downloads an app Sara goes to for advice on how to get the school gym ﬁt
9. Sara signs up for a Sara sees friend who has dance class Sara goes to the store become more ﬁt through and plays a demo of dance classes Dance Central on XboxVery Effective! Sara goes to a party where she dances and realizes how much she is sweating Sara watches a dance show on TV (So you Sara goes to a dance think you can dance, performance on campus America’s Best Dance Crew, America’s Got Talent) Sara signs up to participate in Dance Marathon Easy to Do!
10. Easy to Do! Sara sees advertisement Sara listens to upbeat for on campus dance songs while doing workshop homework Sara attends a ﬂash mob hosted on campus Sara meets new friendsNot Effective! who are dancers Sara watches a video on the beneﬁts of staying active in college Sara gets new sneakers that look cool to dance in Sara downloads an app for advice on how to get ﬁt
11. Very Effective!Sara buys membership Sara buys Dance Central Sara goes to a nearbyto a ﬁtness center that or other dance ﬁtness gym to take dance ﬁtnessoffers dance classes video game for game classes consoles Sara organizes a dorm Sara goes to an on Sara looks online for outing where they go to campus dance workshop dance workshops she a dance ﬁtness class with her friends could takeHard to Do!
12. Hard to Do!Sara meets with apersonal trainer to ﬁgureout how to get ﬁt andhealthy Not Effective! Sara goes to the school gym