José A. Navarr o Moreno.Á lv a r o A n t o n io Pérez Romero.
The Manchester United Football Club (better known as Manchester United, or simply as Man Utd.) Is a football club originally from Manchester, England, and considered one of the worlds most popular, because it has more than 330 million international following.
The beginning• Manchester Uniteds squad was formed in 1878 under the name Newton Heath LYR FC "At first, the team played games again soother departments and railways, with the Stadium North Road site(which no longer exists today and was near the premises of the company), until November 20, 1880 competed in his first match on record, wearing the colors of your company- green and gold were defeated 6-0
1902-1986• in 1902 the captain Harry Stafford found four local business men, among whom was the beer magnate John Henry Davies (who later became president of the team), each willing to spend 500 GBP in exchange for a direct interest in the functioning of club. There are some sources indicating that Davies knew the economic situation was going through the club when the dog of Captain Stafford, a St. Bernard, escaped from a fundraising event organized by the club, and was later rescued by the employer. This hearing of the delicate situation, invested in the club and took a seat on the board directive. In this period was that the squadron was renamed; 23 on April 24, 1902, Manchester United was officially born, with the signature colors red and white. It should be noted that other alternative titles for the set were "Manchester Celtic" and "Manchester Central" Under the direction of Ernest Mangnall, who took office as secretary of the team in 1903 (although it is considered as the first manager club), the squad finished in third place in the Second Division in 1903-04 and 1904-05 seasons to reach the quarter-finals of the FA Cup in 1906, eventually securing his promotion to First Division 1907-making it the first league title at Manchester United-
Team of the 60sTeam of the 60s afterwinning the ChampionsLeague
1986…Sir Alex Ferguson arrived at ManchesterUnited in 1986and currentlyremains on thecomputer. Since hisarrival the Red Devils,they changedtheir tonic andonly victories havegarnered to date.
The new kit.• The first kit is composed of a red shirt white pants and black stockings the away kit is composed of a blue striped shirt and black pants, black socks and black and blue.
• Manchester has won numerous titles since its inception which havebecome the most successful club in England and one of the mostwinners of the world: national tournaments First Division185 (until 1992) and Premier League: 185 (19): 1907-08, 1910-11, 1951-52, 1955-56, 1956-57, 1964-65, 1966-67, 1992-93, 1993-94 , 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-2000, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008/09, 2010-11. Second Division: 185 (2): 1935-36, 1974-75. FA Cup (11) 1908-09, 1947-48, 1962-63, 1976-77, 1982-83, 1984-85, 1989-90, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1998-99, 2003-04. League Cup (4): 1991-92, 2005-06, 2008-09, 2009-10. Super England (Charity / Community Field) (19): 1908, 1911, 1952, 1956, 1957, 1965 *, 1967 *, 1977 *, 1983, 1990 *, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2008 , 2010, 2011. - The * indicates trophy shared. international Tournaments
• Intercontinental Cup (1): 1999. FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008. European Cup / Champions League (3): 1967-68, 1998-1999,2007-08. Cup Winners Cup (1): 1990-91. European Super Cup (1): 1991. Doublets and triplets doublets: Premier League and FA Cup: 3 1993-94, 1995-96, 1998-99 (as part of the triplet) Premier League and Football League Cup: 1 2008-09 European double (Premier League and UEFA ChampionsLeague): 2 1998-99 (as part of the triplet), 2007-2008 The "triplet" (Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA ChampionsLeague): 1 1998-99 The short skills such as England Super Cup, Intercontinental (now defunct), the FIFA Club World Cup or the European Super Cup are not generally considered when cataloging a double or a triplete.186
intercontinentalRecopa The FA cup Mundialito de clubes
The legends of the club: The Cr kingBobby El El The mago “Colorado” white gales
The beatle • He was a player born in Northern Ireland, remembered for his passage through the Manchester United FC, a club where he played between 1963 and 1974. They won the league championship in 1965 and 1967, besides winning the European Cup in 1968. The same year he was awarded the Balloon dOr by France Football magazine, and a journalism award from the English. Best achievement also, the feat of turning 6 goals in a match against Northampton, February 7, 1970, the match ended 2-8 in favor of Manchester.
Sir Bobby Charlton, CBE is a former English footballer, born in Ashington. It is considered by FIFA as the best English player of all time and one of the best European players of the twentieth century. It was he who named it Theatre of Dreams Old Trafford. It is the second player with the most games played and has the most goals in the history of Manchester United, with 249 goals in 758appearances. He was one of the survivors of the Munich air disaster on 6 February 1958, when Manchester United returned to England after the first game of the semifinals of the European Cup with Red Star Belgrade, and in which died eight team members
Eric Cantona (Marseille, May 24, 1966) is a former French footballer. Since his retirement as a professional footballer, became interested in the beach football, and is now played and coached the French team. He became famous for its high quality front of goal, his shirt lifted flaps and also given him a kick at a fan during a match in their stage of Manchester United after receiving racist abuse. The action occurred on January 25, 1995, in a match of the Premier League between Crystal Palace and Manchester United which was played at Selhurst Park Stadium. Cantona assaulted him with a kick to the chest, jumping over billboards. This will cost the player nine months of inactivity due to suspension and two weeks imprisonment, which eventually were replaced by 120 hours of community service
• David Robert Joseph Beckham, OBE (Leytonstone, London, May 2, 1975) is an English footballer. He developed the first eleven years of his career at Manchester United.• Considered by many as the best free throw shooter in the world duet its high shooting accuracy and power.• His first team debut for Manchester United takes place in 1995, which won the FA Youth Cup, from the same year he planted the first team of the Red Devil.• He has been instrumental in achieving the national and international titles, especially in the 1998-1999 season. achieved the so-called clover: the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League. Also won the Intercontinental Cup and the league on three occasions. Within the same competition in season 2002/03 (which won the box of United), was hit with a football boot from Sir Alex Ferguson, because of a dispute between the two after a game against Arsenal.
Ryan Joseph Giggs Willson, OBE (Cardiff,Wales, November 29, 1973) isa Welsh footballer of Manchester Unitedand Wales football team.Giggs played at Manchester United longerthan any of his peers and is the player who haswon more trophies club history. However, never played a World Cup, becausesince it is international, the selection ofWales has never qualified for thefinals. Although it is considered one of thetop left ends of the story.In 1999, Ryan was part ofthe historic United team that won thetreble (Premier League,Champions League and FA Cup), the firsthandonly English team to win.In 2008 his team was enshrined in the top ofworld football by winningthe Premier League andChampions League, getting another double forthe story.
• Paul Aaron Scholes (Salford, England, November 16, 1974) is an English footballer who currently plays for Manchester United, the club where his professional debut and has played his entire career. Scholes has played for the England football team for seven years, having officially debuted in 1997. He has represented England in four major tournaments in the 1998 World Cup and 2002 European Championships and the 2000 and 2004. After completing the European Football Championship 2004, Scholes announced his retirement from national team, showing his intention to focus on his career with Manchester United, spend more time with his family and leave his room for younger players with the highest.•
• Wayne Mark Rooney (Croxteth, Liverpool, England, October 24, 1985) is an English footballer. Play in the forward position and his current team is Manchester United in the Premier League. Rooney began his career at Everton FC C., after joining their youth team at the age of 10 years. He debuted professionally in 2002 after his promotion to the first team. After spending two seasons with the "blues" was transferred to Manchester United for 25.6 million pounds. Since then he has won eleven national titles (four Premier Lea gue, three League Cup Community Shield England and four) and two international
• Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, OIH (Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, February 5, 1985) is a Portuguese footballer. Plays as a winger. He is considered one of the best players and one of the greatest sports media today. He has been honored with the award for Best Player of the Premier League in 2007 and 2008, and Portuguese Athlete of the Year in the same periods. His remarkable performance in the 2007-08 season earned him the Golden Boot, the Ballon dOr and FIFA World Player in 2008. played for Manchester United from 2003-2009, today the fans chant his name at the stadium.