What is digital storytelling? It is the practice of using computer-based tools to tell stories !
But what is it really? A Digital explanation….
In a classroom digital storytelling can be used by:
- Teachers- Who can make fun and engaging lessons come to LIFE!!!
- Students- Who can learn through one another and use technology through hands on.
How do you keep children engaged?
- Connect with the children!
- Children need to be engaged in every lesson. When reading a story the children are engaged but why not try something new…..
- Incorporate technology into the story by using Digital Storytelling and let the story come to…..
Relating to the children:
- As a teacher find out about your children!
- What are their interests?
- What subjects do they enjoy in school?
Connecting with the children:
- This can be done by allowing the children to feel involved. Allow them to use the technology themselves.
- Using Digital Storytelling will allow children to learn through technology and be more engaged. What else can a teacher as for…………
- Other than HAPPY children and with Digital Storytelling……… all children are .. Happy !!!