2. e.max® Veneers• The IPS e.max® system developed by Ivoclar Vivadent has beencomplemented with the lithium disilicate ceramics IPS e.max® Pressand IPS e.max® CAD in the new high translucency level (HT).• It now covers the entire all-ceramic indication range, thin veneers to10-unit oxide posterior bridges.• Due to its strength, these ceramic materials are ideally suitable for thefabrication of minimally invasive restorations, such as thin veneerswith a wall thickness of just 0.3mm or occlusal veneers.
3. Case Insight…• The following images identify adaptation diseases:– Tetracycline Pigmentation Teeth– Dental Fluorosis– Age-Related Yellowing– Enamel Aplasia– Diastema
10. Benefits to the Doctor• Highly esthetic lithium disilicate glass ceramic• Ingots are available in 3 levels of opacity• Consistently high strength of 400MPa• Anterior & posterior applications• Stunning natural beauty• Comprehensive shade range & bleach shades• Optimized optical properties
11. Benefits to the Patient• Anterior & posterior applications• Maximum aesthetics and reliability are achieve with minimumeffort• More treatment options even in complex “smile design” cases• True to life aesthetics due to the natural opalescent effect
12. Who to Call:• Albensi Laboratories• 1.800.734.3064• email@example.com